MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

• 1 month later...

Here is a fix (updated June 14th) Includes the new Cali as well as Swimsuit fixes.

For the most current version of the repacked updated Maternity files go here

Nothing to see here.. all the files have been uploaded into the main thread's download...

As for the patches, I would suggest you download the files in the OP. Yes they are large. They have been gone over and all files have been verified by more than one person to be the most current versions from several sources. Patching very well could miss some files that have been changed since the original files have been released. ( as I found out recently when I uploaded a patched version of the original files from EvilRunner :blush: )

If you are still determined for the patches instead of the new fresh files. .. they are on my second post for the SCR Resources Tutorial.

@everyone  I have combined the the CaliNudeP7Fix.7z  fix into a separate upload. I have not tried the fix yet has I'm currently away from my home computer and will be for a while. So as it stands there will be the old file upload and a new file upload with the fix. Once I hear back from people saying the new upload is good and the fix is ok then I will take down the old files. 

oh ya and the files are up now so get to it people. :D

@ ritualclarity,  lol ritualclarity I could of just used your files I failed and did not see the upload lol, let me know if you have the 001/002 issue and I will use your files for the upload page. 

MO is different. There is a thread here for more info. However you.. "control" the other mod managers through MO. So in a sense you aren't actually using FOMM and NMM you are using MO and FOMM and NMM are just tools that you use. All the data drops into your "overwrite folder" and then you can create a mod out of it.

I have to give the mandatory statement of FOMM is what is needed for full support of Sexout mods. I mention this because you are downloading a Sexout Common Resource .. well resource :). If you do use MO. Make sure you run FOMM though MO and install all the FMODs through this. This is especially true for Sexout, Sexout Store and a few other mods here. Regular mods should work since it is just a simple esp/esm BSA or folders being dropped into the game. However still you may not get the same full support from the creators. Also MO has some issues with FNV such as HUD mods can't be installed normally through MO. You will need to research this through the MO links in my sig or ask on the unofficial MO thread. Not many FNV or even FO3 users are using MO. Mostly Skyrim on this site. (basically everywhere)

The FOMM branch hosted here is very stable and functional. It is simple to use and fully compatible and supported here. activate the mods with least important. (base that can be overwrote files ) to the most important. (not to be overwrote ) and you will be fine. This is because the mods that are activated later overwrite those files (if they are the same ) of the mods installed before. Not like MO where you can just click and change the order. With FOMM you would have to deactivate the mods and then reactivate them in proper order to get the same results. Not bad, not hard. and pretty safe. There is even a mod somewhere on the Nexus that allows the "profile" feature as well ( well sort of :)) so that you can have different saves available.

Also MO has some issues with FNV such as HUD mods can't be installed normally through MO. You will need to research this through the MO links in my sig or ask on the unofficial MO thread. Not many FNV or even FO3 users are using MO. Mostly Skyrim on this site. (basically everywhere)

Ah. Well, the 'shuffling' feature that MO has is the primary reason I love it so much. No more reinstalling/uninstalling and worry over overwriting things(which is what annoyed me the most last time NV was installed, prior to the new PC); just alter the load order. Didn't know about the HUD stuff, but they are usually minor, don't conflict(except with eachother) and I can easily just install them the other way.

Wondering though, why'd the Fullfix version get pulled? Or are you in the process of reuploading it in a different manner?

Also MO has some issues with FNV such as HUD mods can't be installed normally through MO. You will need to research this through the MO links in my sig or ask on the unofficial MO thread. Not many FNV or even FO3 users are using MO. Mostly Skyrim on this site. (basically everywhere)

Ah. Well, the 'shuffling' feature that MO has is the primary reason I love it so much. No more reinstalling/uninstalling and worry over overwriting things(which is what annoyed me the most last time NV was installed, prior to the new PC); just alter the load order. Didn't know about the HUD stuff, but they are usually minor, don't conflict(except with eachother) and I can easily just install them the other way.

Wondering though, why'd the Fullfix version get pulled? Or are you in the process of reuploading it in a different manner?

Praises and questions for MO should be at least posted here That thread is a fan thread and question answer forum (general that is.)

The OP (not me. ;)) is setting up a patch for the maternity clothes so likely is doing some cleaning house and such. If you look back on the thread you will see that info and if you already have a previous version of Maternity you only really need to install that patch and you should be fine.

I renamed the files in the OP post so the two files that are uploaded now are the ones with the fix. So now there is only 1 version uploaded, the full version. 

I forgot to posted in the main thread that I did this.. lol, so you would have to read about the files from the main thread topic / change list notes under may 27th. 

It worked just yesterday when I downloaded it and extracted it. Something is wrong on your end I would guess. Don't know what that could be though. If you still have problems and cant resolve it perhaps post a fresh tech support request indicating the issue then someone might have the answer ..

@offnightmare use 7zip

@Soap desu the Arena Navy Swimsuit preg version files seem to be missing from the upload.

I've got different versions of the preg outfits but I think there to old and downloaded your's and the one uped by Ritual but they aren't in there.

I could be blind and missed a download somewere but than I don 't know which one.

Huh, I don't remember a Arena Navy Swimsuit...........@ritualclarity Am i crazy? 

@Offnightmare try using a different browser or re-install the current one.

Maybe try this https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/793129 its a search I found from google. 

Also when downloading the file click save as or when the file is downloaded change it to a 7zip file. 

bed time for me. 

@Soap according to geck there should be a folder named swimwear in -> meshes\armor\pregnantCali.

Seems new and as far as I could see nowhere to be found on LL

@offnightmare is the file directly opened in reader after download or rather when you open the file itself? If using Windies it could be that your file extensions are fucked.