MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

Here I couldn't sleep so I finished pregnant 3 armor as well for the specter set. Here is some screen shots of them post-87260-0-70607900-1409465630_thumb.jpg  post-87260-0-41538500-1409465643_thumb.jpg and one last one post-87260-0-68403800-1409465661_thumb.jpg  that should make a good set for the mod will do the bikini next for the clean then post the esm up. Never mind found them on the list remind me to put a dang 0 in front on them from now on.

Here I couldn't sleep so I finished pregnant 3 armor as well for the specter set. Here is some screen shots of them attachicon.gifScreenShot9a.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot10a.jpg and one last one attachicon.gifScreenShot11a.jpg  that should make a good set for the mod will do the bikini next for the clean then post the esm up. Never mind found them on the list remind me to put a dang 0 in front on them from now on.

0 on the front is only a good idea only when setting things up,"aa" is probably better, because we have found that when scripts refer to asset with "0" as a leading character like 0GhostSuit there's a chance things go screwy. Probably better to just use the word bikini or spectre in the top left filter window.

Here I couldn't sleep so I finished pregnant 3 armor as well for the specter set. Here is some screen shots of them attachicon.gifScreenShot9a.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot10a.jpg and one last one attachicon.gifScreenShot11a.jpg  that should make a good set for the mod will do the bikini next for the clean then post the esm up. Never mind found them on the list remind me to put a dang 0 in front on them from now on.

0 on the front is only a good idea only when setting things up,"aa" is probably better, because we have found that when scripts refer to asset with "0" as a leading character like 0GhostSuit there's a chance things go screwy. Probably better to just use the word bikini or spectre in the top left filter window.

Ah I didn't know that I will make the name changes and get to finishing up the bikini set and then I will start on the bloody set as well for each suit as well. The bikini set is being a pain in my backside.

Ah I didn't know that I will make the name changes and get to finishing up the bikini set and then I will start on the bloody set as well for each suit as well. The bikini set is being a pain in my backside.

Well it's any number too not just 0, 99% of the time it's not a problem but the other 1% will drive you nuts, it's ok anywhere else like Ghost3Suit or GhostSuit1

Well it's any number too not just 0, 99% of the time it's not a problem but the other 1% will drive you nuts, it's ok anywhere else like Ghost3Suit or GhostSuit1

Just finished up the first three spectre bikini armors. post-87260-0-87694800-1409533220_thumb.jpg  this is p1  post-87260-0-61101000-1409533238_thumb.jpg this is p2  post-87260-0-82329300-1409533254_thumb.jpg and p3. Starting on the others now should be on to the bloody textures for the spectre suit soon.

I also played around some more with the textures of the first three pregnant armors I did and got them looking as close as I can get them to the original armors without Brockcraas textures sets. Once i have the bloody sets done I will post the spectre file up for you to do you magic on importing them to sexout.

Here is what the finale textures will look like on the spectre clean armor. attachicon.gifScreenShot15a.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot16a.jpg  attachicon.gifScreenShot17a.jpg Looks pretty close to broken original armors. I think I can even do the glow texture armors as well if need be I have the default glow textures on the armor right now.

Excellen stuff, I'll add them in for an update on 20140707.x & the beta as soon as you can get them to me. Where did the textures come from, as we'll need either a permanent download for those here or link to them if they are on Nexus.

see next page for updated file please.

Ok here is some screen shots of round one of the bloody textures. post-87260-0-13415000-1409539786_thumb.jpg looks pretty good for my first run at the textures. screen two post-87260-0-43725400-1409539818_thumb.jpg Let me know if you see anything missing. Also After I am done with the normal maps do you want me to try the difrent glow lvl ones or is this good for the mod.

Here is the completed specter armor clean bikini and full suits. attachicon.gifTestarmor1.esp let me Know if you need any other files bro.

delete first file and replace with this one made a slight mistake on the color of the clavicle armor. whoops at least i caught it.

delete first file and replace with this one made a slight mistake on the colorattachicon.gifTestarmor1.esp of the clavicle armor. whoops at least i caught it.

Cool, got them will merge them into the esp and get them up in next few hours, just hitting a little snag with merging the textures.

sweet bro hopefully I will have the bloody set for you as well. Here tomorrow provide my busy schedule at work doesn't keep me away.

Feel free to rename the files and do anything you need like change stats on them I tried to set them like the current ghost armor stats.

Ok full set of bloody armor has been added also made a small change to the back of the clean bikini armor as I had made a slight goof on one texture location, here is the updated esp   I will start on the kerigan suits shortly. Let me know if you need anything for these suits. Looking forward to seeing them in the mod. also let me know if you spot any texture goofs and I will get it figured out.

Ok full set of bloody armor has been added also made a small change to the back of the clean bikini armor as I had made a slight goof on one texture location, here is the updated esp attachicon.gifTestarmor1 v.1b.esp  I will start on the kerigan suits shortly. Let me know if you need anything for these suits. Looking forward to seeing them in the mod. also let me know if you spot any texture goofs and I will get it figured out.

Cool stuff hold off till on the glow stuff if you can til I get what I have uploaded for you as I'm having to manually swap the textures over after copying the textures into SCR, I can't merge the files for some reason. I've just about finished this one you've uploaded. Which texture location did you goof on, so I can fix it as I had already copied the clean bikini variations across and fixed the icons?

Ok full set of bloody armor has been added also made a small change to the back of the clean bikini armor as I had made a slight goof on one texture location, here is the updated esp attachicon.gifTestarmor1 v.1b.esp  I will start on the kerigan suits shortly. Let me know if you need anything for these suits. Looking forward to seeing them in the mod. also let me know if you spot any texture goofs and I will get it figured out.

Cool stuff hold off till on the glow stuff if you can til I get what I have uploaded for you as I'm having to manually swap the textures over after copying the textures into SCR, I can't merge the files for some reason. I've just about finished this one you've uploaded. Which texture location did you goof on, so I can fix it as I had already copied the clean bikini variations across and fixed the icons?

Ghost back circle glow should be the c1 color texture not the back one. SexoutSpecterSuitC1. Just got home from work. If you want for the next set of armor I post up I can give you a txt file with where all the textures go for each suit. That was the clean spectre backpac but the updated file has the them corrected already. For the next batch of armor I do I will use a new esp file and not mod brokencrash one that might be why you can not merge them.

Ok bro I went ahead and made a new esp file to make the ghost suits actual have the textures loaded. Here the screenshot of the current scr ghost armor post-87260-0-49045200-1409632791_thumb.jpg

Here is it with brokencrash textures loaded on it post-87260-0-92609400-1409632820_thumb.jpg will work on those after we get the spectre suits loaded into scr for testing.

Ah ok, I just uploaded what's I've done so far to SCR Stable & Beta threads, I copied your textures over into SCR with 1 added as a suffix for now till we are finished. I think I got it all, you might have to make a quick SCR.esp with a test trunk or something to see if they look ok.

Before I start cranking out more ghost armor re textures see if the first one can be merged in.

attachicon.giftestArmorGhost.esp

Yeah the problem is I have to use the textures from SCR to add them to SCR because otherwise they want the original esp as a master. So I copied the original textures into SCR with a 1 as a suffix which means I can easily change them to the SCR textures in FNVEdit. I also swapped them over to use the SCR object effects. n theory you should just be able to use SCR now and use the existing as templates with the texture updates to do any more versions, I'll have to copy the glow textures over next if you want to do those, but we get all the clean, spectre & bloody variations sorted & checked first.

Before I start cranking out more ghost armor re textures see if the first one can be merged in.

attachicon.giftestArmorGhost.esp

Yeah the problem is I have to use the textures from SCR to add them to SCR because otherwise they want the original esp as a master. So I copied the original textures into SCR with a 1 as a suffix which means I can easily change them to the SCR textures in FNVEdit. I also swapped them over to use the SCR object effects. n theory you should just be able to use SCR now and use the existing as templates with the texture updates to do any more versions, I'll have to copy the glow textures over next if you want to do those, but we get all the clean, spectre & bloody variations sorted & checked first

Do you want me to do the changes in the scr esp and post back up here for you to look over. Oh and do I need to make the P0 versions or are we going to import them from broken mod. Sucky it will not let me save to the scr main file for some reason.

Do you want me to do the changes in the scr esp and post back up here for you to look over.

I've just about finished doing the changes on that last outfit you just uploaded, you can check the others out and see that I got them right and if you want to create all the new textures for Bloody & Glow etc, you can create the outfits, as long as it's a esp for SCR I should be able to merge it in FNVEdit easily, just copy override your textures into SCR first.

Do you want me to do the changes in the scr esp and post back up here for you to look over.

I've just about finished doing the changes on that last outfit you just uploaded, you can check the others out and see that I got them right and if you want to create all the new textures for Bloody & Glow etc, you can create the outfits, as long as it's a esp for SCR I should be able to merge it in FNVEdit easily, just copy override your textures into SCR first

Ok i am a complete novice when it comes to geck and FNVEdit how do I merge stuff with FNVEdit. I may just go look it up a how to video like I did for the geck texturing.