MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

Huh, I don't remember a Arena Navy Swimsuit...........@ritualclarity Am i crazy? 

@Offnightmare try using a different browser or re-install the current one.

Maybe try this https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/793129 its a search I found from google. 

Also when downloading the file click save as or when the file is downloaded change it to a 7zip file. 

bed time for me. 

You are crazy.. lol

However I don't remember actually accessing them in game at any time even through the Store. I am not running the game now so I cannot command the item to appear but the code is above where unless there is a mistake (not my work ChianaGeek's work) it should appear for you. I don't know the path and I don't see any changes from the previous version or the current version (file wise) and I cannot find any Arena Swimsuits in the Data pack. I believe ChianaGeek was working from SCR esm.

It was probably one of the last outfits added to SCR Maternity stuff.

Yes.. well more exactly what you recently told me to add to the tutorial. The individual however has to have the base I believe for the rest to work properly and according to the graph above it appears that only one has pregnancy versions not the rest. Could be wrong but that is what I got.

Link here

@Soap according to geck there should be a folder named swimwear in -> meshes\armor\pregnantCali.

Seems new and as far as I could see nowhere to be found on LL

@offnightmare is the file directly opened in reader after download or rather when you open the file itself? If using Windies it could be that your file extensions are fucked.

It is not there in the current or previous version of Maternity clothes. Downloading a fresh download from the old source to check and see if somehow something went missing in the process of getting it updated here (on this thread or previously) Basically a bad master copy. Will return with answers r/t to this soon.

Yeah the non pregnant versions use the Nexus file whilst the pregnant versions are somewhere (I believe User29 created them), maybe they are in the SCS download?

The problem with this outfit was the creator created a different mesh for each color variation so there's no textures that can be used to swap to make alternative versions using the same Pregnancy meshes. I've been meaning to try mucking around with paint.NET to see if I could retexture the Pregnant versions we have.

Well it isn't in the old version of Maternity clothes. My old copy or anywhere else. So there is a missing file or a missing requirement that needed to be added to the SCR requirements. that or the files perhaps need to be removed.

I briefly looked through the SCS (archive folder I have) and cannot find anything with swimsuits in it.

Fix on my old post which Soap posted on the OP.. lol

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15699-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/?p=798855

It has its separate zipped files if someone don't want to extract both of them into one folder. Mine are independent and have all the patches from Cali and Swimsuit. Now provided i did it correctly and didn't forget something myself... lol.

I believe Soap should have a nice new fresh post for the downloads shortly..

Nothing to see here. Use the files from the OP. They are the newest and greatest :)

Hahaha, sure the exclamation marks are sexy but that horrendous red square you get with it sucks.

But I spoke to soon :blush: geck sees the files and stuf but ingame it doesn't work.

I think SCR drops the ball here, but not sure since I didn't build it...

But before you go underground because of the pressure, I'm in no hurry to have it fixed it's way to hot for that :P

Make sure you are pregnant. At least half way there and wearing a armor from the SCR resources pack . If you are wearing a version from one of the esps that haven't been removed it won't work. SCR won't see the armor and swap them out.

I downloaded the copy and don't see any reason for them not to work properly. Just to be sure and I do believe you have done this.. you did extract them and installed them manually into the data folder, resource folder (tutorial) or used a mod manager like FOMM to install them as they are into the game, right. With you looking into the GECK and such and being able to find it I believe you would have done the above but sometimes mistakes happen. I don't have a running FNV / Sexout game to test the current version of the files in game.Also that would take some time because I would have to create a toon and then get knocked up. ( yes I can use commands but sometimes those hide issues that occur. ;))

I have the old Maternity Clothes Full 2013-11-17 and compared it with the new files MaternityClothes1_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix) and MaternityClothes2_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix).

MaternityClothes2_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix) looks ok.

MaternityClothes1_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix):

The directories PregnantType3M, PregnantCali and PregnantBnB are in the meshes directory.

Shouldn't they be in meshes/armor?

I have the old Maternity Clothes Full 2013-11-17 and compared it with the new files MaternityClothes1_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix) and MaternityClothes2_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix).

The directories PregnantType3M, PregnantCali and PregnantBnB are in the meshes directory.

Hmm that sounds like the SCS version which is eventually a more logical place but SCR hasn't been adjusted yet and is unlikely to be for some time by the current status of the rework project.

Hmm that sounds like the SCS version which is eventually a more logical place but SCR hasn't been adjusted yet and is unlikely to be for some time by the current status of the rework project.

Does this look better? Might have made a mistake spiting the archive the second time with the fix.

Sorry. Halstrom, I don't know what I am doing with textures and records and such.. :). Apparently I can't even split files correctly.. :blush:

Does this look better? Might have made a mistake spiting the archive the second time with the fix. attachicon.gifSCR MaternityClothes1_v3(SwimsuitandCalifix).7z

Sorry. Halstrom, I don't know what I am doing with textures and records and such.. :). Apparently I can't even split files correctly.. :blush:

Looks better.

The only difference (in checksum) to Maternity Clothes Full 2013-11-17 are:

Meshes\Armor\PregnantBnB\Nude\Preg1st.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Ghost\GhostBikini1.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Ghost\GhostBikini2.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Ghost\GhostBikini3.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Ghost\GhostBikini4.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Ghost\GhostBikini5.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Ghost\GhostBikini6.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Nude\Preg3rd.nif

Meshes\Armor\PregnantCali\Nude\preg6th.nif

In the Maternity Clothes Full 2013-11-17 these files are newer.

Haven't tested the new version I posted. However I have ran into invisible pregnancy outfits so there was an issue with the meshes/textures there. The uploaded post should be better. I however don't know about the dated problem. Don't know how those changed. However I don't think those have changed since Halstrom made them so they should be good.

rghost. Have you tried the version uploaded.? Those armors work properly with the older version? Might be that some dating issues occurred or difference sources of the same files (before being compressed). I usually leave my files uncompressed and the dates change as I changed my drives (changing the file dates possibly). Not sure. If there is a problem we would need the newer files

After I create or recreate the SCR resources folder. (the things I do to help, :) as I had a perfectly working SCR folder to begin with and only needed a patch.. lol). I will test it out some and see if the armors work with the versions we have here and post back. Might take a bit of time to test ..

Edit:

Haven't tested this version yet but it should solve most of the issues

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15699-maternityclothesfull-pack-old-version-re-upload/?p=798855

Uploaded on the post now. I don't think those issues with the date r/t Ghost armors would be an issue. I checked around and nothing has changed with them so an old version or a new version should still be the same version. Date wise. If the CRC has changed then we are in trouble.

Haven't tested the new version I posted. However I have ran into invisible pregnancy outfits so there was an issue with the meshes/textures there. The uploaded post should be better. I however don't know about the dated problem. Don't know how those changed. However I don't think those have changed since Halstrom made them so they should be good.

rghost. Have you tried the version uploaded.? Those armors work properly with the older version? Might be that some dating issues occurred or difference sources of the same files (before being compressed). I usually leave my files uncompressed and the dates change as I changed my drives (changing the file dates possibly). Not sure. If there is a problem we would need the newer files

After I create or recreate the SCR resources folder. (the things I do to help, :) as I had a perfectly working SCR folder to begin with and only needed a patch.. lol). I will test it out some and see if the armors work with the versions we have here and post back. Might take a bit of time to test ..

Edit:

Haven't tested this version yet but it should solve most of the issues

Uploaded on the post now. I don't think those issues with the date r/t Ghost armors would be an issue. I checked around and nothing has changed with them so an old version or a new version should still be the same version. Date wise. If the CRC has changed then we are in trouble.

The files mentioned have a different checksum (CRC) and the Ghost armor files are dated 2013-11-16. The files in your archive are dated 2012.

The file structure is now ok.

Looking at the first post

~~~Update ~~~ 11/17/2013

Added a complete archive with Hal's update Preg Fix all into the main MaternityClothesFull file. So much like before extract the files and copy to your game install directory.

My version ist the original archive downloaded on 2013-11-17

The files in my archive are the original files that have been patched as patches come out and verified to work. That is the reason for the older copy.

There must have been a missed patch. Please upload your copy which will have a newer edition of the files mentioned.