MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

You can use fall out mod manger or dragging and dropping works to. Make sure you have the other/all required files from Halstorms pregnancy mod, SCR or User29's Breeder. 

The clothing switching sounds like Pregnancy or SCR not an expert but just re look over the files you have installed and make sure they match whats required from those mods. 

When I install these is it drag and drop? Also do I delete any other mods that effect the clothing? For some reason my characters body doesn't change to the stage she is at with any type of clothing I put on. I have type3cali

FNVEdit can help you out tremendously in finding out the FormIDs of which armors are recognized by Pregnancy to swap, and also how their folder structure should look when installing it. Refer to attached pic guide for more info.

While we're talking about armor, does anyone know which armors are allowed to remain on while birthing? Only ones I can recall off hand were the Sexy Sleepwear and NCR Prostitute outfits. Tried digging through Halstrom's script, but didn't really know where to look.

Have the feeling that Sarah will be needing to know that bit of information rather soon  :mellow:

post-27178-0-03381600-1372469179_thumb.jpg 

post-27178-0-25872200-1372469172_thumb.png

When I install these is it drag and drop? Also do I delete any other mods that effect the clothing? For some reason my characters body doesn't change to the stage she is at with any type of clothing I put on. I have type3cali

FNVEdit can help you out tremendously in finding out the FormIDs of which armors are recognized by Pregnancy to swap, and also how their folder structure should look when installing it. Refer to attached pic guide for more info.

While we're talking about armor, does anyone know which armors are allowed to remain on while birthing? Only ones I can recall off hand were the Sexy Sleepwear and NCR Prostitute outfits. Tried digging through Halstrom's script, but didn't really know where to look.

Have the feeling that Sarah will be needing to know that bit of information rather soon  :mellow:

attachicon.gifCrouching.jpg

Basically any outfit in the formlist SexoutSLOkForBirthing, the outfits pre-added are those that are short skirts or dresses or don't cover the crotch.

Thanks Halstorm, though I think it's the *takes a deep breath* SexoutSLClothPregEffectOkForBirthOutfits formlist?

Thought the Sexy Sleepwear was part of this group, and it is, but only for the P1-P3 sizes. It was blocking a Centaur birth at a P6 size. Noticing a couple other outfits that have the same problem, but I'm thinking the majority simply don't have P4-P6 models, so no biggie.

Another thing with the Combat Armor textures - when equipping or seeing another female NPC with Combat Armor, the FPS takes a noticeable hit, and the armor textures visually lose their sh*t - it's like an Archive-invalidated problem on steroids.

Is there an updated or alternative Combat Armor texture to use? My apologizes, but I haven' been keeping up too closely with Sex-Out as of late, but I don't see anything on this thread that addresses this issue.

Obligatory screenie below - gotta say the WAR Gunslinger animation set is a good touch with Pregnancy V3 :D

post-27178-0-72303600-1372717572_thumb.jpg

Thanks Halstorm, though I think it's the *takes a deep breath* SexoutSLClothPregEffectOkForBirthOutfits formlist?

Thought the Sexy Sleepwear was part of this group, and it is, but only for the P1-P3 sizes. It was blocking a Centaur birth at a P6 size. Noticing a couple other outfits that have the same problem, but I'm thinking the majority simply don't have P4-P6 models, so no biggie.

Another thing with the Combat Armor textures - when equipping or seeing another female NPC with Combat Armor, the FPS takes a noticeable hit, and the armor textures visually lose their sh*t - it's like an Archive-invalidated problem on steroids.

Is there an updated or alternative Combat Armor texture to use? My apologizes, but I haven' been keeping up too closely with Sex-Out as of late, but I don't see anything on this thread that addresses this issue.

Obligatory screenie below - gotta say the WAR Gunslinger animation set is a good touch with Pregnancy V3 :D

attachicon.gifPreggo Gunslinger.jpg

Ah ok, we may have added the larger versions later and I forgot to add them to the list, will do it for the next SCR beta.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very frustrated, because no matter what I download or install nothing works to get rid of the floating head, hands, and pip-boy I don't understand I have looked on countless forums on how to fix this. but nothing worked although I have only been modding about a day. and I am using the nexus mod manager. PLEASE help!

I am very frustrated, because no matter what I download or install nothing works to get rid of the floating head, hands, and pip-boy I don't understand I have looked on countless forums on how to fix this. but nothing worked although I have only been modding about a day. and I am using the nexus mod manager. PLEASE help!

Being frustrated is part of the joys of game modding , wait till you try writing mods, and countless forums don't have much in the way of Sexout Support, better off looking here in LL, be prepared to do lots of reading  :)

For a start NNM has a lot of issues with Sexout, better off using FOMM. Floating heads/hands means a datapack of meshes/textures not installed properly. Next you should post your load order with any help request as we have absolutely no idea what mods you are running in what order.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm unsure of what happening, are you unzipping all the files in the same folder because they are broken up in parts. Which creates one big file. 

Also the two bottom files part 1 new and part 2 new is all you need, don't mix them with the large series of files. Use one or the other. 

I'm unsure of what happening, are you unzipping all the files in the same folder because they are broken up in parts. Which creates one big file. 

Also the two bottom files part 1 new and part 2 new is all you need, don't mix them with the large series of files. Use one or the other. 

I'm using part one and two at the bottom.

K ill give it a try and post my results. 

Just tested and the files work, this is how i extracted. 

Using Winrar

1. Downloaded parts 1/2 new.

2. Put both these files in the same folder.

3. Highlighted both files.

4. Right clicked on the files and select extract here. 

5. Files extracted to a bigger file. 

6. Right Clicked on this file and selected extract here one.

7. Main file Maternityclothesfull was extracted. 

I have a possibly derp problem, but I can't switch away from nude pregnant body. It's grayed out and I can't unequip it. Help?

I think that can be caused by SexoutAnimalOrgyV2 installation error, MohaveTenticleInvasion clashing with 2Girls1Cup or a Breeder Easter Egg issue but we have no idea which it is as you didn't provide a load order......................

I have a possibly derp problem, but I can't switch away from nude pregnant body. It's grayed out and I can't unequip it. Help?

I think that can be caused by SexoutAnimalOrgyV2 installation error, MohaveTenticleInvasion clashing with 2Girls1Cup or a Breeder Easter Egg issue but we have no idea which it is as you didn't provide a load order......................

FalloutNV.esm

CaravanPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutSharedResources.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutSlavery.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

msexBase.esm

msexTopsOffice.esm

SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

SexoutStore.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

msexCourtesan.esp

msexFort.esp

msexVeronica.esp

SexoutAffairs.esp

SexoutASB.esp

SexoutBreeder.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut - SCR.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutConsequences.esp

SexoutCrowdsB.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutHookupsAlt.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutRapist.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutSS_C.esp

SexoutSexAssault.esp

SexoutStraponSex.esp

SexoutWearAndTear-v1-6.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SOSReplacer.esp

merccustom.esp

Total active plugins: 52

Total plugins: 53

Sorry, here

Well you do have breeder, did you pick up any giant eggs by any chance?  

Also pregnancy should be up higher in your load order, check the mods page for the load order. 

I moved pregnancy up to just above slavery, no difference

I did pick up a couple eggs and I'd heard there were issues with lust and breeder being loaded but I hadn't heard any details on where they cause issues... I was just planning on disabling lust for a while during a breeder quest

If you did eat eggs relating to breeder then that will make it so you cant change your body back until you find all the eggs and complete the Easter egg. There is a list somewhere if I find it I will post it. 

ok collect the eggs 

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16924-fallout-nv-breeder-egg-hunt-locations-spoiler/

and see if your problem is fixed. 

Well I didn't go around collecting the eggs, but I did start a new character and did controlled testing with pregnancy. It worked fine, so your hypothesis has strong merit. Thanks very much

Also, I tested around with other outfits and vanilla and SOshop outfits are compatible with pregnancy bellies, yet not the official DLC sets you get at the beginning (Leather Armor, Armored Vault suit, Metal Armor). No real biggy

So, I went through all the trouble installing all those so called 'required' armor packs, only to find that maybe 2-3 of their models were used as a standalone....bullhonky. can you edit in a detailed list of what from the old installation page IS and IS NOT required? I'd rather not install Jill valentine armor for a maternity mod if i'm never gonna wear the stock and there is no maternity version even if I decided I wanted it, the clothes that appear in victor's shack are 100% unused as far as I can tell in game, which makes me wonder what part of it was required, if at all.

So, I went through all the trouble installing all those so called 'required' armor packs, only to find that maybe 2-3 of their models were used as a standalone....bullhonky. can you edit in a detailed list of what from the old installation page IS and IS NOT required? I'd rather not install Jill valentine armor for a maternity mod if i'm never gonna wear the stock and there is no maternity version even if I decided I wanted it, the clothes that appear in victor's shack are 100% unused as far as I can tell in game, which makes me wonder what part of it was required, if at all.

Honestly that is above my technical skills, this is just a re-upload of what was used before. I was not the original author.

Halstorm may know the answer to your question, try to ask him. He follows this thread from time to time as well. 

PS: (Halstorm sorry for throwing you this question). 

not sure which mod the bullhonky outfit is from but it's not SCR.

If you don't want to install Jill Valentine don't, it just means if you try to wear the outfit it has no mesh and you get a big red diamond.

Don't know anything about clothing in Victors shack, that's not from SCR.

not sure which mod the bullhonky outfit is from but it's not SCR.

If you don't want to install Jill Valentine don't, it just means if you try to wear the outfit it has no mesh and you get a big red diamond.

Don't know anything about clothing in Victors shack, that's not from SCR.

This is kind of what I'm talking about, in the old thread there was a list of required clothing mods, are those not needed anymore? I downloaded and installed everything for the old version of the mod, because the new one had no installation instructions, so I've got like 3-4 clothing mods installed, and only like maybe 6-7 outfits that work with maternity, needs to be an updated installation guide to this new version for dummies like myself.