MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

Tested before uploading.. again. It worked fine on my computer. If there are still problems I will try uploading a two part archive like it was before and the users can just learn how to extract files or not use the mod.

These files as they are should be ready for FOMM to install. No need to repack, change, merge, alter, or otherwise mess with them. You can install them directly into FOMM and have them work or extract them and drag the Textures and Meshes over to the SCR resources folder if you are using that.

The new working files are in the OP now thanks to SOAP, rghost and T

Finally.  I was going to give up completely. I have noticed for some reason elsewhere that I am getting CRC errors more and more often. I thought it was my old mods that were somehow messed up. It might be something else entirely now.

Well soap.. with T's and rghost's approval of the current files on post 204 You should be able to upload these to the main files and clean your OP and I then will remove the rest from the post I have on page 8 and we can get back to doing normal things... like downloading actual sex mods instead of fooling around with assets like a bunch of noobs. Well that applies to me more than you.. :)

Sorry Soap for the extra work.. I think in the long run these separate files should be easier for the newer users to get up and running correctly at least until the reworking of the maternity clothes (alternate thread) ever gets done.. Which at this rate will be sometime around the year 2077.. ;).

Thanks T for chiming in and also checking. It is always good to get a second opinion.

Thank You. rghost for all your extra attention to detail. It will make a difference in the users games.

No sweat.  I was actually reinstalling a bunch of mess and came here because afterward and all of a sudden the preg vendor in Store had inviso body (which was fine before I started jacking around).  Anyway, tracked it down, had v3 installed, came here, grabbed the copy you posted, problem solved and I haven't seen a missing one since.

Ok, im having great difficulties atm. No matter what version of Maternity Clothes I install, all pregnant npcs and my character are invisible except for head, pip boy, and hands. I have tried reinstallation of everything, I have compressed the two parts into one folder and adding it to FOMM that way, but nothing works. Os there an incompatiability with a common Sexout mod that Im unwaware of, or am i just being stupid in something probably very obvious? Any help and or reply would be greatly appreciated.

if you are using these files you are needing them for SCR. There is a tutorial that is detailed on what you need to install and do to get the files to work properly. Otherwise just use the downloaded files right into FOMM. No need to mess with them or merge them anymore. If you follow the post above Post 204. Those should be proper and functional.

T3589 and  rghost thinks so. Both looked over the files pretty good I believe. rghost even checks the crc and such from the previous to make sure that they are good. So far since that post only one individual has had an issue possibly miss communication or such. I think it should be good to go.

Sorry. Had I thought it would be this big of an issue spiting them I never would have. Truth be told I made one error. and discovered that my machine now is giving issues with compression and many of the old mods that I compressed are now giving issues when extracting them. Hope that isn't' an indication of computer issues (memory etc.) Other methods work fine. the settings needed to compress these files to the greatest point is what is glitching.

All I can do is give you some virtual cookies :) for the extra effort.

Now on I think I will post any repacks and work on the other maternity thread for the advanced users to play around with and check out . If there are any issues it wont affect this one. Regardless on how simple a task it was  :dodgy: Recently I was even thinking of playing around with those files on that thread (GECK and all) and do a little "something, something" to make it more modular.. Now I have to reconsider and make sure I am understanding the issue.. (and fix this dam annoying issue of compression and 7z. )

Thank you very much, especially for the insanely fast reply. Problem was just me combining the two packs into one zip file. but as you said, there is no need. TY!

I would strongly advise you if you are using SCR to follow my tutorial for the SCR Resources folder. It is designed to get the base working resources into a single folder to work with SCR. These don''t change that often. In fact. even with the recent corrections that are on this file all that would have been needed for you to do was to extract the texture and meshes from the patches. drag them to the SCR Resources folder and then use FOMM to install them again. This process keeps the various files in one folder and keeps FOMM neat and easier to see the mods that you do have installed. Less confusion of ... what is that. in a few months time when you install or upgrade other mods. This way they are out of the way, clean, direct, and updated all at once.

The tutorial is in my sig. Pay attention to the removal of the .esps from the folder. Many don't. even many of those that claim they are "experienced" :dodgy: .

Wasting slots for your esps for mods not needed is wasted slots for mods that are needed. There is a plugin in limit and many can't even reach have the max. These extra esps are just wasted space for the most part.

@Soap

The files should be good to go until someone patches something else.. lol.

Anybody coming here for the files should ignore all links and downloads through these threads. The current functional files have been uploaded into the OP and those are the ones that should be used. There are several versions and files that have been uploaded in the previous pages that have wrong structure and won't work and cause you problems so don't use them under any circumstances.

The current files are simple. They are two separate files that can be extracted and dragged into the data folder and click for overwrite. They can be used independently in FOMM for installation, or the best way is extract and drag them to the SCR Resources Folder that is created using my Tutorial. ( link in sig.). Those that already have a version running or folder working can safely drag and drop overwriting the files of an original functional SCR Resources folder or even the original MaternityClothesFull file from EvilRunner.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone. The first - sorry for my terrible english. This mod is great ! But I would like the author to add new textures. For example armor T51 P4 or P5size. Because

walk in a leather clothing at the end of pregnancy is not safe.

This mod is a collection of various peoples work, so feel free to create the new meshes and they can be added.

Hello everyone. The first - sorry for my terrible english. This mod is great ! But I would like the author to add new textures. For example armor T51 P4 or P5size. Because

This mod is a collection of various peoples work, so feel free to create the new meshes and they can be added.

If you are interested.. you can get help with working with these and creating new meshes provided you are willing to try. There are many free tools and guides to help with this.

Also many here will post in their original language and the post a translated version if communication is difficult. There are many here that aren't native English speakers and can help you if needed. However I was fully able to understand your post so it isn't so "Terrible".. ;)

Slow however how much can you remember at any given time. Give it 15 minutes to 25 minutes a day at any task each and every day. You will be surprised at how far you get in a month, 6 months 1year. In fact this can be done with languages as well as math, puzzles, anything that you can pick up and put down easily. ;)

I'd recommend reading books about programming, watching youtube videos and stuff. That is generally how I learn stuff, when I don't know what is going on. If you want an easy language try something like Python at first. 

While there are a lot of good scripters making mods, there is something particularly I notice with several mods from the nexus, they lack organization for one and the other thing is that they don't apply certain programming concepts to their scripts. For instance, using a loop instead of writing the same lines a bunch of times, or using more conditionals than is necessary. Abstraction, is another for instance, that I've noticed people don't use. 

Now these are just some suggestions, you don't need to become an expert programmer, I learned these things in my first year in programming. Either way, they're useful to know, and will make scripts much more manageable and simpler, and thus will make your life easier. 

Ok guys first off I love the mod but noticed a slight problem with the ghost armor. the none pregnant armor uses http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39543/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D39543&pUp=1 this armor, while the pregnant versions use this one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1  know my question is how do I make it use one or the other only. It is driving me bonkers having the armor switch out when not pregnant. If you need pictures I can post some if need be.

Ok guys first off I love the mod but noticed a slight problem with the ghost armor. the none pregnant armor uses http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39543/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D39543&pUp=1 this armor, while the pregnant versions use this one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1  know my question is how do I make it use one or the other only. It is driving me bonkers having the armor switch out when not pregnant. If you need pictures I can post some if need be.

No idea how it works, the Pregnant versions were based on the FO3 one instead of NV version I think, I've been considering removing it from the pack completely because of this continual confusion, there are 2 NV versions too I think, it's an incredibly complex mesh to use with 20 odd texture places all named badly and differently for each pregnant variation, so could never get the texturing right anyway, probably needs to be completely redone.