MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

There are only two files. They have been changed for about a day now. The 7z ones with 001 and 002 at the end is what is needed. Try downloading them again. They work I just downloaded them again for the 10 time in the last 3 days. Ashal will start to think I have gone mental.

When you extract make sure they (both files ) are in the same folder. It would work then. Need more direction go to my tutorial link in sig.

i tried redownloading it but no matter what i do it refuses to save as a .7z file. so now i have downloaded over 100mb of garbage. i tried downloading using a different browser and it still resulted in a ".001" file, not a ,7z. how have you managed to download these as the files they were meant to be?

Edit) I am downloading them using google chrome and am downloading them into the same file i created on my desktop for them.

Edit 2: The Temple of Doom) i have tried saving it as "all file types". to no avail. i have also tried changing the names to "maternityclothes1.7z instead of how it currently saves them. once again. no avail. so i decided i would try all kinds of downloading, downloading as is, downloading and then manually changing the file type once downloaded, attempting to download it as a 7z, and finally just giving up. i have also tried to open the files using winRAR and 7-zip to absolutely no avail.

Edit 3: The Last Crusade) I have just downloaded a different .7z archive from this website and my downloader was able to correctly identify it as (in this case a winRAR archive, close enough), so i know it's not my browser.

Perhaps soapdesu should add your useful information to the OP, ritual.

Added, sorry been working OT and working on weekends.....just been going to work and coming home to sleep lol.

@ above poster I have no idea why its changing for you, I download it and it saves as 7zip. I also use Chrome. 

Edit: I also just tried the files again and they work.

Its just a side file that is required when you need to extract the first file. That's why you put both files in the same folder as when you extract one they both extract. 

If your MaternityClothesFull Folder file size is  988 MB, 989 MB and contains 637 files, 109 folders, then your ok and good to go. 

I don't believe evilrunner desires these to be put on the Nexus. Had he desired this they would already be there for us to download without having to go through compression and multi downloads. Maternity Files are a Lovers Mod and needs the permission from the creator to be posted on the Nexus. Without this permission you can be banned from Nexus if the author complains.

Other than that you can re-compress them using whatever program you feel comfortable for your own archiving or storage safe enough.

If s/he wants to have potential problems and limited support with various sexout mods through LL than I say go ahead. It is a free country and you can do whatever you want even if it causes you trouble later. However considering the difficulty s/he had with getting this extracted in the first place I would recommend sticking with FOMM hosted here.

• 2 weeks later...

Soo Maternity one keeps failing to downlaod?  Unsure why,  Maternity 2 downloaded without problem. 

Ive tried maternity 1 on 3 different browzers, gets from 40% to 60% before it fails. Have to completly start the download over agian (only to have it fail agian -.-)

Any clues?

(ive tried it on fully updates firefox, internet explore, chrome)

My Sig, first entry under FOMM.

Also:

i will stick to FOMM for mods gotten here then. and i did mean as in NMM

Do not mix and match mod installers, especially NMM and FOMM unless you really know what you are doing.

Fomm = sexout only

NMM = Everything else.

XD  how i do it, Never had a problem in game with it.

My Sig, first entry under FOMM.

Also:

i will stick to FOMM for mods gotten here then. and i did mean as in NMM

Do not mix and match mod installers, especially NMM and FOMM unless you really know what you are doing.

Fomm = sexout only

NMM = Everything else.

XD  how i do it, Never had a problem in game with it.

unless you really know what you are doing.  :D

No. The auto change with pregnancy. There is a vendor with the Sexout Store mod that sells pregnancy clothing but I think they change back to non pregnant versions if you aren't pregnant. Basically if the armor you choose has a pregnancy version it will change as you change. Better details can be given on the Pregnancy thread if needed.