MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

You would be a bother if you said "Make this compatible, damnit!"  ; )

Ha ha Perhaps. I always feel like a bother when I make a request like this, mostly because I don't have the skills to contribute to the site in any real fashion and spend most of my time here as a dreaded lurker.   :ph34r: 

Polite asking is always appreciated even if it is something the OP won't or can't do for you.

Not contributing isn't a problem. Perhaps do as I have done and give some tech support for those things you understand and can help. That is greatly appreciated by modders and users alike. Helps develop a positive environment that people here appreciate. I have done such things. I haven't modded anything that has been released. Just some kiddy things like change the hair of Sunny and in the past some armor rankings.

Finally you can run armors without any effect to the game as they swap out when worn. The only issue is they look different when the body you use is very different. If you find that you like to adapt armors to your character perhaps read and ask "how to" fit it to the body of choice. It can be done and might take a bit of time the first couple of times but afterwards I hear it is not that complex. Something for you to think about. Many times unless someone is also interested in the armor for personal use conversions are few and far between.

I'm having an issue with the Maternity Clothes part 2 download. I downloaded it, but when I tried to extract the files from it, I got two error messages. I assumed the file didn't download correctly, so I deleted it and re-downloaded the file. Tried extracting and had the same results. So I hopped on the support topic and tried to find a solution. The suggestions were to use 7zip or WINRAR to extract the files. I download both, and attempted to extract using both. Both times,  I got an error message that the file data was corrupted??? and could not be extracted. Is there anyway to check that the file may have become corrupted?? Any other way to get the file??? Thanks for any help.

You did make a folder for them to be put in correct? They both have to be in the same folder for the extraction to work. 7zip is the one that should be used. It is the one I used for the Sexout Resources Tutorial which covers in part how to extract this file and make it useable for SCR. (The link is in the sig)

• 2 weeks later...

i appear to have trouble downloading it. i tried downloading both versions and the second .rar got corrupted, but when i tried to download the .7z i noticed it downloads them under the extention .7z.001 and .7z.002, rendering them completely useless. and now i notice that the .zip file downloads have been taken down and the only ones left are the .7z ones that don't seem to download properly, please help

There are only two files. They have been changed for about a day now. The 7z ones with 001 and 002 at the end is what is needed. Try downloading them again. They work I just downloaded them again for the 10 time in the last 3 days. Ashal will start to think I have gone mental.

When you extract make sure they (both files ) are in the same folder. It would work then. Need more direction go to my tutorial link in sig.

The old ZIP/RAR files were taken down, to stop with confusion. 

Then new ones were uploaded with 7zip yet someone said they had an error.

I then re-uploaded them to ensure there was no problems.

Downloading things through the net does not always downloads the file perfectly so its advisable to re-try the download. 

Soap.

the downloads so far have worked flawlessly since you removed the old rars. At that time I have tested several times on several days and each time they downloaded and extracted without errors. I haven't yet however tested the individual files in game however that is a very slim chance of any issues since the files were just reworked and packed from the originals.

For those that come along now and have problems with the files make sure:

• they are in the same folder. Many try to extract one independent of the other. This WILL NOT WORK!!!!.
  • Use 7zip. as it is the one that is tested.
  • If you have errors and done the above... re-download the files again.
  • repeat the first two steps if still not working THEN POST AN ISSUE HERE.

A great deal of effort went into getting these files as compressed as possible and re-uploaded by Soap for your convenience and use. I have supported and helped several individuals recently and each one's problems have been failure of one of the above steps. Do yourself a favor and follow the bullets. It will be faster and easier for you to get the files you need and move on perhaps actually playing the game... :D