MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

I loaded a file with some bad texture locations on the spectre clean suits uses these instead. attachicon.gifGhostSuitPatch2a.esp

just need to transfer over the spectre clean p1 p2 and p3 fixs some neck armor textures that where wrong and one body texture.

forgot I was experimenting with stuff in the geck and saved the changes by accident.

Cool, will have a look at sorting that out over next couple of days, I got a bit of RL stuff on my plate over next few days, but I'll nibble at it as I can, should have it done before end of week ok.

I loaded a file with some bad texture locations on the spectre clean suits uses these instead. attachicon.gifGhostSuitPatch2a.esp

just need to transfer over the spectre clean p1 p2 and p3 fixs some neck armor textures that where wrong and one body texture.

forgot I was experimenting with stuff in the geck and saved the changes by accident.

Cool, will have a look at sorting that out over next couple of days, I got a bit of RL stuff on my plate over next few days, but I'll nibble at it as I can, should have it done before end of week ok.

I know how that goes bro come Tuesday I will be very busy for the next few weeks. I will troll the forums but will not be doing much modding. If something  needs a fix I will of course patch it up but will be a little busy with this shooter launching on Tuesday god Destiny will probably claim my soul for a time.

• 11 months later...

@Soap desu

CaliP2P7MeshFix.7z

The above might be a needed fix as indicated in

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13841-sexout-new-vegas-pregnancy-stable-version/?p=1285539

Apparently there was a nif issue. gamerdude711 has completed the fix.

I will wait a bit until the person that seen the issue can report back and perhaps a few others before repacking it and uploading a new clean complete download again. It should only effect one of the uploads now that the 7zip (files) have been split. :)

• 2 months later...

Hello, everyone!

I'm drawing a blank on something when trying to assemble all the files together, so I'm hoping for a little help.

Thus far, I've downloaded all the requirements listed, the two files from here, put them all into one folder and extracted them all simultaneously into that folder (hope I understood those directions properly).

At this point, do I need to go through the folders and remove the esp's? Or do they need to stay put and be turned on? It's been a while since I played NV (currently trying out TTW), and I'm completely spacing on this detail.

Thanks for any help!

As a side question (which isn't nearly as important). I've been fond of a mod which adds alternative textures to the Tactical clothing that's in the maternity clothes pack (the mod is here http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42769/?

Since they (as far as I know) use the same meshes, just different textures, would it be fairly easy to enable them for pregnancy as well? Or am I looking at this in a totally bass-asckwards way?

Thanks again!

Thus far, I've downloaded all the requirements listed, the two files from here, put them all into one folder and extracted them all simultaneously into that folder (hope I understood those directions properly).

You should only have Texture and Meshes for this mod. When you open the resulting file you extracted you should only see Texture and Meshes. Hope that makes sense. If extacted into a single folder there might be the heading folder (name of the folders) not the contents of the folders. This won't work. Make sure you have only Texture and Meshes.

At this point, do I need to go through the folders and remove the esp's? Or do they need to stay put and be turned on? It's been a while since I played NV (currently trying out TTW), and I'm completely spacing on this detail.

There shouldn't be any esps in this folder. If you are taking about the SCR tutorial then you should post there for clarity. Don't want to muddy up this thread. The SCR tutorial has a downloadable PDF file with more details and a check for your SCR Resources Folder.

• 8 months later...

I don't mean to bump a derelict thread, but I found a fix for a problem with this particular file I thought I'd share. This will get convoluted, so just skip to the end if you want the fix without having to read my fluff.

For whatever reason, I can't install FOMM. It kept throwing me an error, so I bit the bullet and despite recommendation here not to, I installed NMM, which was indeed garbage. Eventually I ended up moving to Mod Organizer (also not supported here), which worked great except for one problem. Every time I tried to install this asset, it would tell me "NO GAME DATA ON TOP LEVEL" and that I'd need to move them into the proper directory. I did a search for the files, which were preg1st.nif through preg5th.nif and preg1stNonBB.nif through preg5thNonBB.nif, and another file called preg6th.nif.old, but couldn't find the NonBB ones nor the .nif.old file anywhere. It also seemed the preg1st.nif through preg5th.nif were in the proper structure.

So I said screw it and installed it anyways, even though MO gave me warnings the files wouldn't work, and sure enough, they didn't work. After wracking my brain for a couple hours, I went back and looked through the entire directory. Everything looked good and I still couldn't figure out what was wrong until I saw...

THE FIX

In the /data/meshes/armor/pregnantcali/nude file, there is a .7z archive called "BackupOfOldMeshes.7z". Delete it and everything will install properly.

Apparently, MO was trying to install that as a separate mod.

Hopefully this will help someone who does a proper search of these forums if they are having the same problem.

1. Never worry about resurrecting a thread for a mod asset that is currently used and supported. This site doesn't frown on resurrection of threads where relevant unlike other site. You are good to go there.

2. You have some other issues if you are having problems installing FOMM. You shouldn't be having a problem there.

3. MO is supported by many members here just you are advised to use FOMM and even then that is loose. Even if you are using NMM you will be given support just to a point from the author as they can't be expected to support various mod managers past a point. Many here have moved to MO for their Fallout New Vegas needs.

4. The 32 bit MO won't choke on the zip file inside the folder. It will only give you problems if you direct it to be the data folder. The 64 bit one might give you trouble I don't use that one.

5. I have a SCR Resource tutorial which tells you how to create your folder and the PDF attached shows in more detail what should be done. Then you zip it up and MO shouldn't give you any problems afterwards and if you install all those files you should have most if not all the assets needed. There have been some assets that have been removed from the "required download" from SCR however some mods might still reference them. They were removed because the author has removed them from the web.

6. your problem is the files don't have a "Data" structure and MO wants a single file to be "data" and I guess while you were fiddling with it you selected some folders you shouldn't have selected or moved some stuff around the way you shouldn't have. Following the tutorial I suggested will solve this. Or just download the two files... Create a folder called Maternity clothes and then extract and drag the Meshes and TExtures to the folder you created and zip it up. Hell you can even drop it directly into the MO/Mods folder along with the other mods (make sure MO is not active at the time) start MO click on the new entry which should show up on the bottom of the list, move it to a appropriate location and start the game

7. the structure is setup for FOMM not MO this is the reason for the issues. Simple fix for those used to using MO.

The problem could be the 64 bit version of MO you mentioned, but I didn't really look which version it was before I installed it. At the risk of sounding indignant (I'm not trying to be; you guys do good work here), I know I didn't fiddle with anything settings-wise or select the wrong folders.

I only mentioned it was unsupported because when I did a search, someone else had asked about MO in general and was told to install FOMM. I didn't mean it in a way where if someone had an issue that they couldn't ask. I just didn't think MO was that popular here. I don't really browse this site to see what's being discussed, so pardon my assumption. I'm just a lurker who grabs files and is on his fourth account because I keep forgetting my passwords :P

Also, my issues with FOMM started after I uninstalled TTW. With as much trouble as I've had finding drivers for Linux on various machines, I wasn't about to waste time on Windows troubleshooting beyond looking up the error code FOMM threw at me, which didn't yield anything telling. But that's no one's problem here, so I'll go whine somewhere else about that. lol

In any case, all is well. I've only been using MO for about a week now, so my knowledge of it is limited. I'll just have to keep a better eye on how I'm installing things.

The problem could be the 64 bit version of MO you mentioned, but I didn't really look which version it was before I installed it. At the risk of sounding indignant (I'm not trying to be; you guys do good work here), I know I didn't fiddle with anything settings-wise or select the wrong folders.

Not a problem. You shouldn't have problems with the standard MO and really the 64bit version as well (provided it works with this game not sure) It shouldn't be giving you the problems you are talking about and this is the first time I heard of it. If others are reading this and it isn't installing correctly I need to know. I can try repacking it and perhaps check with Halstrom and others and see if the backup file is still needed or desired to be distributed. Perhaps we can leave it as an optional download. However keep in mind you are the only one that is reporting this issue so far. If anyone else is reading this and gets the same problem then post it. Also check to see which version of MO you are using in case it is a version issue for some reason.

I only mentioned it was unsupported because when I did a search, someone else had asked about MO in general and was told to install FOMM. I didn't mean it in a way where if someone had an issue that they couldn't ask. I just didn't think MO was that popular here. I don't really browse this site to see what's being discussed, so pardon my assumption. I'm just a lurker who grabs files and is on his fourth account because I keep forgetting my passwords :P

Not a problem and yes.. the default statement given is use FOMM however there is plenty of support for most mods and situations with MO. It is getting more popular so feel free to post questions on various mod threads and let them know it is a MO installed mod. When you do so please give the version at the same time. It might be a newer version that is giving problems. Now as a disclaimer. The author might only support it to a point because he / she / can't replicate it and might blame the manager. However others might be able to chime in that do use MO and help from there. I would but don't have FNV installed currently to give advise. I can tell you the old version 1.30 or so did work flawlessly for me last time I installed it. However I did install it following my tutorial ;). Again another plug for my tutorial :P

Also, my issues with FOMM started after I uninstalled TTW. With as much trouble as I've had finding drivers for Linux on various machines, I wasn't about to waste time on Windows troubleshooting beyond looking up the error code FOMM threw at me, which didn't yield anything telling. But that's no one's problem here, so I'll go whine somewhere else about that. lol

There is a FOMM download thread here you can go and whine there about your problem and perhaps post the error. Might be something as simple as your temp folder is full. ;).

In any case, all is well. I've only been using MO for about a week now, so my knowledge of it is limited. I'll just have to keep a better eye on how I'm installing things.

Yes. If in doubt you can open up the folders after you install them and you should see Meshes, Textures, Sounds, BSA some read mes etc along with ESM or ESPs of course. Thre are some really good tutorials by Gopher. (for Skyrim but gives you some good pointers) as well as GP (Gamer Poets) And finally there is a MO thread here as well for support.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Are You Going To Make Anything New Or Maybe  An Update

The person(s) that made most of the materials here hasn't been active that I know for quite some time. There might be some community work being done but it is hit and miss and only what they want done for their mod. So to answer your quesiton unless someone else steps up I doubt any more work will be done. Even the OP that put this up hasn't been on the site for quite some time.

• 2 weeks later...