MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

On the spectre P0 the Tri GhostBodyOuter 0 needs to be set to my suit c21 texture.

GhostBodyOuter.002 0 needs to be set to my badly misspelled newinnercollor texture

TriGhostBodyOuter 1 needs to be set to my c11 colour

GhostBodyOuter.001 needs to be set to my c41 colour

that it for that suit.

The Spectre p2 clean is using the p3 mesh so needs to be switched to the p2 and redone.

On the spectre P0 the Tri GhostBodyOuter 0 needs to be set to my suit c21 texture.

GhostBodyOuter.002 0 needs to be set to my badly misspelled newinnercollor texture

that it for that suit.

The Spectre p2 clean is using the p3 mesh so needs to be switched to the p2 and redone.

Cool stuff, I will check those out & fix them, text swapping I can handle fine with zoom software, I just can't see detail to check colors alignment etc in meshes :)

I think you've got to create the Kerrigan Bloody textures, should have all the others.

I think the way to do it without FNVEdit, is to tick SCR in GECK but don't activate it, then just OK, then save the plugin as something like SCRPatch.esp, try this might be best you can just add new textures the outfits into it.

You need to use one of the SCR's I just uploaded.

that it for that suit.

Cool stuff, I will check those out & fix them, text swapping I can handle fine with zoom software, I just can't see detail to check colors alignment etc in meshes :)

I think you've got to create the Kerrigan Bloody textures, should have all the others.

I think the way to do it without FNVEdit, is to tick SCR in GECK but don't activate it, then just OK, then save the plugin as something like SCRPatch.esp, try this might be best you can just add new textures the outfits into it.

You need to use one of the SCR's I just uploaded.

Yea I am going to get the bloody textures up tomorrow I will also finish up the regular ghost suit and the bloody set as well. Once we are done are we going to add the spectre suits to the store as well and get them switching like the other ghost outfits.

Ok bro here is the bloody textures and the clean full armors also includes first two of the clean bikini.

I am not sure but the back textures are not showing up correctly. There is nothing I can do at the moment about it. For some reason the glow layer on the back texture is not showing up like in the spectre suits.

The spectre suit needs a few tweeks on textures.  the ghostPsiPackNeon needs to be set to back 4 on the full armors both clean and bloody.

The bikini armor CircleGlowNeon needs to be set to back 4 as well to make them look like brokencrash orignals. Also can you shoot me an updated copy of the sexoutstore so I can buy these suits instead of spawning them in with the consul commands.

the spectre suits are as close to the originals as I can make them.

When I get home tonight I will play with brokens Original meshs for the ghost suits and see if it a mesh problem or what.

ok the pregnant mesh are for the spectre suit here is a picture off one of our pregnant suit backs.post-87260-0-53583700-1409715271_thumb.jpg

here is what the back looks like when I built the back textures on brokens full kreigan clean suit. post-87260-0-16685300-1409715209_thumb.jpg

UN-tell  someone builds me a pregnant mesh for the ghost armors you will have to do with the first picture.

You can tell when I post this shot post-87260-0-29339900-1409716092_thumb.jpg look at the red chevron in the middle of the back it white in my ghost suit.

I will hold off on building anymore suits tell I get the updated scr files from you so I can build the rest with the scr texture sets. for easier importing.

OK sense the med glow and no glow are meshes and I am not very good at art stuff. They use the same textures so it would require someone with a bit more skill in blender than me to build them. If someone can get the meshes done then I can texture them easily.

Ok here's the latest patch including the Bloody textures I created a small Test trunk in the middle of Doc Mitchells bedroom with all the outfits to make it easier for you to test, you can add your new outfits to that too to test. You need either of the 2 SCR updates I've uploaded today in the latest posts. I also suggest going back through all the files you've uploaded in this thread and deleting the redundant old ones before someone downloads them then reports issues :)

Ok here's the latest patch including the Bloody textures I created a small Test trunk in the middle of Doc Mitchells bedroom with all the outfits to make it easier for you to test, you can add your new outfits to that too to test. You need either of the 2 SCR updates I've uploaded today. I also suggest going back through all the files you've uploaded in this thread and deleting the redundant old ones before someone downloads them then reports issues :)

Great idea about deleting the old files. Let me grab the latest update on the scr then I should be good to go to get them all going for you.

Great idea about deleting the old files. Let me grab the latest update on the scr then I should be good to go to get them all going for you.

Damn gave you wrong file, gave you yours :)

Whoops it happens I have the new scr files downloaded so should be cranking on the suits here soon will post revised updates on the spectre suits here soon and probably what I can do with the ghost as well. I cannot do much about the meshes but at least the textures will be there for some one with more experience with blender to make some meshes.

Ok here is the corrected spectre suits ready for easy input into scr using scr textures maps some may not show up right in the geck but show up fine in game.

let me know if that makes it easier getting them into the scr main files for testing. oh yea the bloody suits have to use the clean backs or the stupid glow layer doesn't show up either so looks like all four use different back meshes. but at least I can make the spectre bloody look fine with the clean back texture.

Made some changes to the ghost suit texture sets I made my own patch file with a box in doc Mitchell's house that was fun learning how to do that. They where missing the glow layers. This Also contains the p0 for the spectre sets set as well.

attachicon.gifGhostSuitPatch2.esp

Hmm, I tested the GhostPatch ingame of had you used the lates SCR's I posted in the latest post of each thread, not the download version?

Either one 20140707.6 or 20140903.1 I think are the latest

Anyway cool stuff regardless, what you've done pretty much does the same, you are well on your way to making a mod :)

That was perfect it copied into SCR so easily that way :)

I did notice that some of the textures are still pointing into the armor/Ghost folder rather than armor/Ghost Variants, I think I've fixed most of the icons ok to get from Ghost variants

Made some changes to the ghost suit texture sets I made my own patch file with a box in doc Mitchell's house that was fun learning how to do that. They where missing the glow layers. This Also contains the p0 for the spectre sets set as well.

attachicon.gifGhostSuitPatch2.esp

Hmm, I tested the GhostPatch ingame of had you used the lates SCR's I posted in the latest post of each thread, not the download version?

Either one 20140707.6 or 20140903.1 I think are the latest

Anyway cool stuff regardless, what you've done pretty much does the same, you are well on your way to making a mod :)

That was perfect it copied into SCR so easily that way :)

I did notice that some of the textures are still pointing into the armor/Ghost folder rather than armor/Ghost Variants, I think I've fixed most of the icons ok to get from Ghost variants

I was not sure where to point those things should of just left them blank. I am learning a lot this week about the geck. I think it might be easier with the latest stuff because I am using the scr textures sets and not making new ones. I am using the scr file you posted with the ghostsuitpatch one.

Cool, I've caught up with that last update and uploaded, I ignored the texture you deleted as it's generally a bad idea to delete a parent mods stuff from an esp as it may or may not really delete, and if other mods had referred to that asset they would fail. I'll delete it from the main esm later, it doesn't hurt to leave it in there unused for now.

If you get at least all the remaining Bloody outfits in tomorrow, I'll do the Pregnancy patch to make them swap.

The should be in SexoutStore as I added all te Ghost Stuff so far to a formlist that SexoutStore reads from. Might need to go out of the store save, then go back in to make them appear.

ok updated the texture sets with some new ones for the shoulders ears and such make sure to re-import the ghost suit textures they where missing stuff.

This should be the complete file for all the suits I can do at this time I am looking forward to seeing what people think of them. if you notice any glaring mess up let me know and I will fix it up.