MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

If you know what is missing post it all and ill throw something up on the front page and credit your findings..... I'm working 12 hour days for the next few months on a project so going through the files will take to much time.. as of right now i need to be working... lol

I'll be honest  I gave up on it, like skyrim, the mods covering clothing for pregnancy mods are crippled, mostly because of instances like this, where lots of mods  need to be installed, but there's no explanation to what needs to be on (esp's and such), or what models or textures are needed (with the old installation instructions there were 4-5 clothing pieces that 'overlapped', leaving one texture or mesh instead of both).  I'll stick with just having a magical character that doesn't 'show' when pregnant instead of doing like I did with skyrim and spending two weeks trying to find what was needed by trying to dig through the code, which is NO PICNIC for users with very little programming experience. Nice mod, but it needs a serious cleanup before I come back to it.

@Deltaklata

I am confused.. is your previous conversations related to SCR and Pregnancy requirement? If so why is it here Deltaklata? Why isn't it posted in either SCR or better yet Pregnancy?

Recently I have seen that someone had some issues with finding some of the mods required for SCR in the thread. I then looked over my complete mods that I am using and found that there were some other issues and I have since posted it there for Halstrom to check into and fix. Had you Deltaklata posted there when you had the issue I would of seen it earlier and tried to help out with some of the links and posted them in the thread just like I did for the individual that had some issues there. In very short time since I posted Halstrom has responded and will shortly fix those issues I have posted related to missing textures and bad links.

People here are willing to help however the mods here are a work in process and will never be complete. That means that there will be some overlap. Some files that are no longer being used and maybe need to be removed and other modifications. The very nature of the mods and the complexities of organizing all this with people's spare time means that this will always be the case. If this is unappealing to you then don't use them.

@Deltaklata

I am confused.. is your previous conversations related to SCR and Pregnancy requirement? If so why is it here Deltaklata? Why isn't it posted in either SCR or better yet Pregnancy?

Recently I have seen that someone had some issues with finding some of the mods required for SCR in the thread. I then looked over my complete mods that I am using and found that there were some other issues and I have since posted it there for Halstrom to check into and fix. Had you Deltaklata posted there when you had the issue I would of seen it earlier and tried to help out with some of the links and posted them in the thread just like I did for the individual that had some issues there. In very short time since I posted Halstrom has responded and will shortly fix those issues I have posted related to missing textures and bad links.

People here are willing to help however the mods here are a work in process and will never be complete. That means that there will be some overlap. Some files that are no longer being used and maybe need to be removed and other modifications. The very nature of the mods and the complexities of organizing all this with people's spare time means that this will always be the case. If this is unappealing to you then don't use them.

My initial and still unanswered question is specifically for the maternity clothes mod, the list of current requirements. All I have to go on is the old list, which I have no idea what mods are valid, what I need part or all of, or what I do not need at all. By your post I'm guessing all I need is SCR to make these work? I Have no idea to be honest, I got pregnancy to work, no issue there, SCR installed properly, again no issue, but the maternity clothes is a whole different monster, there's so many requirements on the old mod, and most seem to add nothing at all but are for some reason required according to the old list, and that is my issue, it's very unclear on what is and is not needed from each of the 'required' mods for the maternity clothes to work, in game only about 4-7 outfits actually worked, then I had like 4 versions of every raider armor and it was hit and miss on if they had a maternity mesh.

Basically to fix my issue, I either need to sit down for a week or two rebuilding the entire maternity mod into an easy NMM install zip file, or have the mod creator make a proper install requirement list, because saying I need 6 mods, and only using bits and bobs from them without telling the player what pieces those are, is very very confusing.

EDIT:

This right here is my issue, the list of requirements, and lack of instruction for proper install.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15222-sexout-maternity-clothes-old/?hl=%2Bmaternity&do=findComment&comment=334892

I'm going to do what i said i might have to, sit here and try to build an easy install, will require lots of testing, but when I'm done repacking, it should end  up as an easy NMM install instead of "Here's a list of required mods, good luck guessing what pieces I used"

There's part of your problem is using NMM, most of us don't use it because it has some issues working with Sexout so we can't help you with a NMM install version because we don't use it.

We can't include all the meshes for the non-pregnant outfits in the downloads as we can't get permissions for all of them.

The thread you linked to is out of date too.

My initial and still unanswered question is specifically for the maternity clothes mod, the list of current requirements. All I have to go on is the old list, which I have no idea what mods are valid, what I need part or all of, or what I do not need at all. By your post I'm guessing all I need is SCR to make these work?

Basically to fix my issue, I either need to sit down for a week or two rebuilding the entire maternity mod into an easy NMM install zip file, or have the mod creator make a proper install requirement list, because saying I need 6 mods, and only using bits and bobs from them without telling the player what pieces those are, is very very confusing.

EDIT:

This right here is my issue, the list of requirements, and lack of instruction for proper install.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15222-sexout-maternity-clothes-old/?hl=%2Bmaternity&do=findComment&comment=334892

Thanks for the link I now see some of your confusion. If you look at the files there and also look at the required files on SCR you will find that they are the same. The link is old and likely was using links because those files were not added to the SCR mod at that time. I cannot state for sure since I am neither the creator of Maternity mod or SCR.

I'm going to do what i said i might have to, sit here and try to build an easy install, will require lots of testing, but when I'm done repacking, it should end  up as an easy NMM install instead of "Here's a list of required mods, good luck guessing what pieces I used"

I am sorry I didn't understand that you only want the maternity clothes requirements and not the other clothing. I now believe that is what is desired...correct? I am unable to give guidance related to that. I can tell you that if you install ALL the requirements for SCR including this mod (which is also a requirement for this mod) you will have everything on the store and all the files working except one.. Summer something. I couldn't get that one to work.

There's part of your problem is using NMM, most of us don't use it because it has some issues working with Sexout so we can't help you with a NMM install version because we don't use it.

Halstrom is correct. I have heard many issues with the use of NMM with Sexout installations. Might not give issues with simple texture packs like maternity but... it will give some issues with the base install of Sexout. It is also unadvised to use both NMM and FOMM. Basically to get a proper functional working Sexout you need FOMM. That is after you get the correct understanding of the files.

Well I know that there are some over writes for the mod (SCR) and found that creating a BSA for the various mods that were added to the game helped. I originally created BSA's for each mod added. I know that don' t help you with the answer but it will help get the entire SCR to work properly and help you with the second step of the work you are going to do... at least I assume you are still going to do, that is check the various files to see which are pregnant versions and the orignal files.

Here is the list of various mods I have been using for SCR/Store base. Yes there are going to be some that might not be needed I don't have the needed skill to go through and remove them .. yet.

GSB by GSBmodders

JuliaChang by GSBmodders

MaternityFull by Evilrunner

NordlandsMeshTexturepack by Norland

RaiderChainsT6 by nagothm

SCS-CombatArmour by Evilrunner

SexoutZAZ by mastercchris

SpectrumToys by SpectrumWarrior

SporeRaceData by Halstrom

TryoutDataPack by Loogie

ACollectionOfSexyAttire by Shadowtroop

BBArmorPK1-AliceMurryOutfit by revang

BBArmorPK1-JillValentine by revang

BBArmorPK1-LadyOutfit by revang

BBArmorPK1-NidaSchuelich by revang

BBArmorPK1-TacticalClothing by revang

BBArmorPK1-TombRaider by revang

BBArmorPK1-TribalArmor by revang

BBArmorPK2-AsharasFormalClothing by revang

BBArmorPK2-IxiaArmor by revang

BBArmorPK2-JailhouseRockette by revang

BBArmorPK2-NVT3LeatherArmors by revang

BBArmorPK2-PersonalAndSecret by revang

BBArmorPK2-WastelandCourier by revang

BBArmorT3Replacer by revang

BBDeadMoneyT3Replacer by revang

BBHonestHeartT3ArmorReplacer by revang

BBOldWorldBluesT3ArmorReplacer by revang

BBSexySleepwear by revang

BunnySuit by Backsteppo

DragonGirlv3 by jonas66

GhostConversionFNVRevamp by Zade43

GhostVariantbyBrokenCrash

MantisReflexSuit by Despernal

MantisZeroSuitv1.1.7 by erithilo

RefugeeOutfitsT3

VegasChokers by adriant1978

If you are using the 3M body

Type3M Clothing by MAK07

The BB armors have been separated into their own individual BSA's. With creating the various BSA's I use the name of SCR's esm as the prefix and the name of the mod as the suffix.

using this technique I have gotten each and every file to work in the game except one. I never encounter any red triangles or floating heads now.

Maybe this might help your project. I am sorry no links were provided if you check the SCR page and can't find them there or google then let me know I might still have the links on my computer, and I will give them to you. Sorry that is the limit of my ability. Most individuals just install all the requirements. Yes again there are over writes and likely un-needed files there as well.

@Halstrom: I have 0 issues using NMM with any mods for fallout, I repack all mods and besides maternity, have never had an issue using NMM, I mod skyrim and oblivion, so I know what I'm doing as far as file paths and zip packing go, the only issue I have with maternity is lack of file path instruction, so I don't know how to pack it. If you know of a FOMM packed version of maternity clothes PLEASE by all means direct me to it, I could easily make a simple NMM package out of it.

@Ritual: Yes maternity clothing is my only issue, I may have to dig to see if I have an old SCR and check again with maternity. This is why I never went to pregnancy or SCR, because those worked, I had no issues with those functioning, my character in game went through multiple pregnancies, all with offspring (or babies) resulting without issue, just getting armors to show was my issue, which I directly linked to maternity clothing to be the issue, considering it's the only mod lacking instruction. I will keep working on rebuilding, and  once I have a proper NMM package, I will gladly email it to someone to make a FOMM version for easier install for all, because I don't use FOMM.

EDIT:

Felt like an ass re-reading my post...

Thank you Ritual for trying to help me, even if the issue wasn't in your ballpark of mods. It shows that you care about the users, even if it isn't your mod.

I understand your frustration. I had a lot as well when I started with these mods. I am not a modder and am just now learning the file structures and packing BSA not even going into how to get the FMOD working GECK etc.

I have installed and traced all the various armors (some that might not even be in SCR but none the less) to get SCR and Sexout store to work. When testing I found that the Maternity worked well when I created a maternity BSA for Sexout.

The second attached shows SCR-Maternity BSA. When testing using Store vendor all the clothes I tried worked flawlessly. (well except one Summer something can't find that one myself.. Maybe you might get lucky and find it..  :P ) This won't prevent bloat in your Data folder however if you follow the txt file that I linked before and find all the files you should be able to get them to work. If there are some issues and considering your skill level created BSA's for the various files that you are going to test. Then you can do like I did and change the naming of them and remove them and continue testing until you have the core files that you are sure will work the way you want. Then it is just a matter of assembling them into the FMOD of your choice.

If you still are missing any files for SCR post I and I will check to see which link I have that can at least direct you to the file for your testing. My humble advise is to get SCR/SexoutStore working correctly to where you can walk in and test all the armors. If they load without floating heads or giant triangles you have succeeded. (Note some of them clip badly with the standard body of Sexout) Then you should have the bulk of the files. Then you can test and check the ESM etc to make sure each file that you need/ want is there and eliminate the rest. In the end you will have what you want.

If that was directed at me ... so sorry....for such long post.  :blush: .

Also if that question above is directed at me.....

I don't believe anything is needed on your part. This mod is just a requirement for SCR / Pregnancy. So unless Halstrom states something is missing then you should be good to go.

I have downloaded the new files and after unloading my character tits are bugged (resulting in a huge red rectangle with a white ! on it)

Any idea?

Sorry can't read that.

@Halstrom

daed4 is a lawyer... :P Hence the fine print..

@daed4

There are  several individuals that work mods that can had do have problems reading font sizes below 12. Halstrom is more comfortable with a font size of 14 if memory serves me correctly. I have since found that I get an improvement in response to questions and general support if I use a font size of 14 with my post. This way most everybody is easily able to read the post.

I tried packing it all up, doing the requirements for SCR, went through 6-7 attempts at getting it to work, and came up with only one solution. If you plan to use this mod it is best done with the BNB body and armor packs, I tried doing any other body with armor replacers, and it will change to the correct belly style maybe 25% of the time, the other 75% the armor fails to change, and is stuck flat bellied, but it makes the 'body swap' sound as if you equipped and removed armor quickly so I know it's trying. With BNB body and armor, this mod works, without it, you're going to have a buggy time and outfit will change very oddly and sometimes fail to change at all, even if they're one of the armor sets that can change (I used the basic leather armor bought from the first merchant in goodsprings so I know it's in the armor list).

In short: Want to use this mod? Use BNB bodies and armor replacers, any other body or armor replacer set will be buggy or look weird. (This is from personal experience, I tried type 3, type 6, athletic, and BNB)

For those who want another body type, I wish you all the luck you can possibly have, because I'm too frustrated to try to make it work with any other body. I tried to do another body because with BNB there's VERY few mods for it, I wanted a shine to the skin, but with body swapping and BNB, any textures you apply to the skin disappear unless you use a race mod that  has shine as a default.

Try it this way

Using Winrar

1. Downloaded parts 1/2 new.

2. Put both these files in the same folder.

3. Highlighted both files.

4. Right clicked on the files and select extract here. 

5. Files extracted to a bigger file. 

6. Right Clicked on this file and selected extract here.

7. Main file Maternityclothesfull was extracted. 

• 2 months later...

Hi Soap here's some meshes we need updated if you can in the Maternity data pack

Guys, I'm not sure if this is the right topic to post this, but I fixed the albino skin issue of the Preg01 BNB body, as well as the ghost armor albino skin.

Feel free to add it to SCR and if anyone finds other armors that have the albino skin issue (was an error in the shader settings) let me know.

Preg Fix.rar