MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

Ok guys first off I love the mod but noticed a slight problem with the ghost armor. the none pregnant armor uses http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39543/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D39543&pUp=1 this armor, while the pregnant versions use this one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1  know my question is how do I make it use one or the other only. It is driving me bonkers having the armor switch out when not pregnant. If you need pictures I can post some if need be.

No idea how it works, the Pregnant versions were based on the FO3 one instead of NV version I think, I've been considering removing it from the pack completely because of this continual confusion, there are 2 NV versions too I think, it's an incredibly complex mesh to use with 20 odd texture places all named badly and differently for each pregnant variation, so could never get the texturing right anyway, probably needs to be completely redone.

Man that would be a major bummer as brokencash armor is one of my fav to use. I hate the nv armor myself which is why it bugs me. Makes me wish I new more about modding.

Ok guys first off I love the mod but noticed a slight problem with the ghost armor. the none pregnant armor uses http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39543/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D39543&pUp=1 this armor, while the pregnant versions use this one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1  know my question is how do I make it use one or the other only. It is driving me bonkers having the armor switch out when not pregnant. If you need pictures I can post some if need be.

No idea how it works, the Pregnant versions were based on the FO3 one instead of NV version I think, I've been considering removing it from the pack completely because of this continual confusion, there are 2 NV versions too I think, it's an incredibly complex mesh to use with 20 odd texture places all named badly and differently for each pregnant variation, so could never get the texturing right anyway, probably needs to be completely redone.

Man that would be a major bummer as brokencash armor is one of my fav to use. I hate the nv armor myself which is why it bugs me. Makes me wish I new more about modding.

Are you sure you haven't installed wrong, nothing has changed in 2 years and it hasn't been reported previously.

Both links are in my tutorial. Both links were from older threads and used for the creation of the tutorial. Not both are pregnant. One is used for the store if memory serves me correctly. The other can become pregnant. ( how tough armor can be used for pregnancy.. I don't know.. lol) Anyway they are part of the tutorial if you changed something or need something changed let me know but check and see if Store is needed.

Both versions I am referencing are FNV versions.

There is still referencing the Variaents from here

http://sexout.wikia.com/wiki/Sexout_Common_Resources_Installation_Guide. Zippy's guide which he created the store and it might still be used there.

If not or if you change it let me know whatever the case as I notice it is no longer in your list. In reality the recent events we really shouldn't have any of the external resources included in SCR. If we need some Ghosts armor.. Perhaps we need to encourage someone here to make a version for Lovers Lab or get permission before adding  it or anything else new.

Hmm, just checked I still have a link in the SCR OP for the NV version so the person with the issue has an issue if they are using the FO3 version or we have a bad link somewhere:

Ghost Armor Conversion Revamp by Ken1945, Bunsaki & Rikai (Delete the esp file)

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39543

There are multiple versions of Ghost armor, this one must be installed.

Yeah I have no intention of adding anything else new unless it's uploaded here at LL and has Preg or Damaged variations, haven't seen any new Preg meshes for ages anyway.

The Space suit & Hazmat haven't been done and also there's a heap of DLC outfits too, I got to look into the FO3/TTW ones and see how many of those are retextures of NV meshes.

Oh.. If memory serves me correctly an actual vendor wears thisattachicon.gifvendor.JPG

That is the armor you wear when not pregnant. It changes to brokencrash armor which is a fallout new vegas one and listed as a requirment as well. The pregnant mesh are brokencrash while the not pregnant is the other fallout new vegas armor. hoppefully that clears up the issue and ritualclarity your install guide was awesome.Is there a way to replace the not pregnant meshes with brokencrash fallout new vegas ghost armors.post-87260-0-76225900-1409313927_thumb.jpg not pregnant armor.   pregnant post-87260-0-25884900-1409313976_thumb.jpg second one is brokencrash armor first is the other dude. Oh the nv armor I metioned is the first picture I posted which is a new vegas armor so is brokencrash from screen shot number 2.Which is the armor I love.

Ah now perhaps Halstrom can check to see what the issue is. The armors are switching when the player/character is pregnant from one armor to another completely different armor. Perhaps a form list got mixed up somewhere along the line. At worst case perhaps Halstrom can at least remove that armor from a pregnant version and only the other one can have pregnant versions. .That is unless some master of blender can fix a nice pregnant version of that version.. provided that it is legal to upload with halstroms other work..

Yes I realized that you likely stated that in your original statement.. lol. Just my translator microbes aren't working properly.. ;)

Glad you liked the tutorial. Check back regularly as I make many changes sometimes on monthly basis.. Still chasing those pesky files that Halstrom keeps finding :D. All patches are located in the second post of the main thread ( downloads section) so if you have a functional version.. Special instructions and any patches are there so that you don't have to recreate the SCR Resources folder.

Oh and darkson02 if you are adventurous you can take many replacer files like NMC texture and such and start moving them into a main folder for yourself as well much like what was done with the SCR Resources folder. Just remember the paths much be the same and any "loose files" will overwrite other files and BSAs installed so if you install anything later it will overwrite the files from the Resources folder ( your custom one or the one from the tutorial)

edit:

Keep in mind many here won't download bmp files ( the photos you uploaded) many times they just pass over them. Convert them to Jpg or PnG for something like that. It is more web friendly. ;)

Ah now perhaps Halstrom can check to see what the issue is. The armors are switching when the player/character is pregnant from one armor to another completely different armor. Perhaps a form list got mixed up somewhere along the line. At worst case perhaps Halstrom can at least remove that armor from a pregnant version and only the other one can have pregnant versions. .That is unless some master of blender can fix a nice pregnant version of that version.. provided that it is legal to upload with halstroms other work..

Yes I realized that you likely stated that in your original statement.. lol. Just my translator microbes aren't working properly.. ;)

Glad you liked the tutorial. Check back regularly as I make many changes sometimes on monthly basis.. Still chasing those pesky files that Halstrom keeps finding :D. All patches are located in the second post of the main thread ( downloads section) so if you have a functional version.. Special instructions and any patches are there so that you don't have to recreate the SCR Resources folder.

Oh and darkson02 if you are adventurous you can take many replacer files like NMC texture and such and start moving them into a main folder for yourself as well much like what was done with the SCR Resources folder. Just remember the paths much be the same and any "loose files" will overwrite other files and BSAs installed so if you install anything later it will overwrite the files from the Resources folder ( your custom one or the one from the tutorial)

edit:

Keep in mind many here won't download bmp files ( the photos you uploaded) many times they just pass over them. Convert them to Jpg or PnG for something like that. It is more web friendly. ;)

thanks for the advice bro will do next time I post pictures on this site I am still new to posting stuff on these forums. Yea your guide is what got me to a full working install. I had major problems getting the outfits to work before I found it. Yea I would love it if the not pregnant armors went away and the pregnant armors stayed all the time. I just am not skilled enough with modding to fix it myself plus I do not know my way around the guts to fix. So I figured I would post it and let someone who knows way more than I do see if they can.

Don't worry about the format. All new members do this. The game saves those things as a bitmap file for some ungodly reason.. :dodgy: Hopefully now Halstrom has the info.. now if he has the time..:D If he misses this post perhaps post the link back to this one in Pregnancy to remind him. He has so much on mind.

Don't worry about the format. All new members do this. The game saves those things as a bitmap file for some ungodly reason.. :dodgy: Hopefully now Halstrom has the info.. now if he has the time.. :D If he misses this post perhaps post the link back to this one in Pregnancy to remind him. He has so much on mind.

will do no rush on fixing it I understand about time just figured I would post about so it can be fixed eventually. fixed the original post with jpgs now you are right way better to use.

nope your pregnant armors are based off this one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1 according to my screenshots. the none pregnant ones are using that one you posted. Which is a complete separate mod.

the vendors and not pregnant armors use this one which makes for a very confusing install which is why I gave up on it two years ago. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39543/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D39543&pUp=1 so

so if the not pregnant armors used brokencrash mod and not the fn revamp it make the install a lot simpler to do. then you would just need brokencrash armors and not the others to get a working suit of armor. the white version of the armor is named kerrigan from starcraft while the black armor is specter.

nope your pregnant armors are based off this one http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41657/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D41657&pUp=1 according to my screenshots. the none pregnant ones are using that one you posted. Which is a complete separate mod.

the vendors and not pregnant armors use this one which makes for a very confusing install which is why I gave up on it two years ago. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/39543/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D39543&pUp=1 so

so if the not pregnant armors used brokencrash mod and not the fn revamp it make the install a lot simpler to do. then you would just need brokencrash armors and not the others to get a working suit of armor. the white version of the armor is named kerrigan from starcraft while the black armor is specter.

Ah ok now thanks to the vendor pics you put up I can see what the issue is, being partially blind I couldn't see the difference in the tiny GECK window, I just have to change the SCR non-pregnant version to use the GhostVariant mesh by brokencrash, the problem I still have I think is the alternative textures for the Kerrigan & Spectre were impossible for me to do because there were so many different parts in the mesh and they were all named differently and in different order to the originals and I couldn't tell if I got them right or wrong in GECK. No changes needed for the Maternity pack as it's the only pregnant meshes we have.

Ah ok now thanks to the vendor pics you put up I can see what the issue is, being partially blind I couldn't see the difference in the tiny GECK window, I just have to change the SCR non-pregnant version to use the GhostVariant mesh by brokencrash, the problem I still have I think is the alternative textures for the Kerrigan & Spectre were impossible for me to do because there were so many different parts in the mesh and they were all named differently and in different order to the originals and I couldn't tell if I got them right or wrong in GECK. No changes needed for the Maternity pack as it's the only pregnant meshes we havyes

Yes sir once we get those changed you can drop the none brokencrash one as a requirment for scr as well. Note to self next time just post pictures makes it easier for everyone.Yea I could see how the meshes might be a bit of a pain there six set each suit I think. He should of just made it with two each at most. Did they ever make pregnant meshes for the specter suit or just the kerrigan one. frack he put all of the textures in one folder for the, no glow, supper glow, and mid glow armor ,good god no wonder know one wants to touch the dang thing. looks like it is time for me to get my hands wet modding and see what I can do for some armor textures what a good program to start with and a good guide to watch online.

Yes sir once we get those changed you can drop the none brokencrash one as a requirment for scr as well. Note to self next time just post pictures makes it easier for everyone.Yea I could see how the meshes might be a bit of a pain there six set each suit I think. He should of just made it with two each at most. Did they ever make pregnant meshes for the specter suit or just the kerrigan one. frack he put all of the textures in one folder for the, no glow, supper glow, and mid glow armor ,good god no wonder know one wants to touch the dang thing. looks like it is time for me to get my hands wet modding and see what I can do for some armor textures what a good program to start with and a good guide to watch online.

Yeah I just found why myself when I loked into into I was trying to do the Spectre & No-Glow texture versions which requires the textures from the other pack, also the Mask meshes are in the other pack too, so by changing to brokencrash I have to drop the masks and the alternative textures. Trying to use the textures was a nightmare anyway, I had done so for the P1 only the P2 & P3 & Bikini versions had no textures added, so they are now what the P1 looks like which I think is the same as the broken crash now as far as I can tell. So maybe do your pic again with P2 or P3 instead of the P1 variation and see how close it is.

And because then we have no alternative textures then we can only have the KerriganClean version of the Pregnancy mesh, where I was hopping to use the bloody for the damaged versions. I spent around 2 hours this morning changing it over to use the brokencrash version, hopefully upload the beta version tomorrow after some testing and then a update for the stable version.

If someone wants to go through the fun of trying to use the textures from the other pack on the Pregnant meshes I think it can be done to get the Spectre, & Bloody variations, I just don't have the eyesight to do it. The textures already exist in SCR pointing to the other pack, I'm leaving them in there for someone adventurous, I can add the armor records in there for the Spectre Pregnancy variations, it will just need someone to have a go at it. It could be done as an esp then I could merge it into SCR.

Yeah I just found why myself when I loked into into I was trying to do the Spectre & No-Glow texture versions which requires the textures from the other pack, also the Mask meshes are in the other pack too, so by changing to brokencrash I have to drop the masks and the alternative textures. Trying to use the textures was a nightmare anyway, I had done so for the P1 only the P2 & P3 & Bikini versions had no textures added, so they are now what the P1 looks like which I think is the same as the broken crash now as far as I can tell. So maybe do your pic again with P2 or P3 instead of the P1 variation and see how close it is.

And because then we have no alternative textures then we can only have the KerriganClean version of the Pregnancy mesh, where I was hopping to use the bloody for the damaged versions. I spent around 2 hours this morning changing it over to use the brokencrash version, hopefully upload the beta version tomorrow after some testing and then a update for the stable version.

If someone wants to go through the fun of trying to use the textures from the other pack on the Pregnant meshes I think it can be done to get the Spectre, & Bloody variations, I just don't have the eyesight to do it. The textures already exist in SCR pointing to the other pack, I'm leaving them in there for someone adventurous, I can add the armor records in there for the Spectre Pregnancy variations, it will just need someone to have a go at it. It could be done as an esp then I could merge it into SCR.

I was goofing around and replaced my textures for the kerrigan clean armor with the specter armor and it work is there a way to make geck use the pregnant mesh from the kerigan clean and the specter textures. that would give us the spector armor as well. you are the man bro for getting that sorted out. Yea brokencrash never finished the mask he was working on which was a major bummer. You point me to a good tutorial video and I will be happy to see what I can do with them. you can replace the mask with the shoulder pieces they are a separate piece of armor in brokencrash set.

Yeah, I've added the shoulder pieces ok, but the problem is there are no pregnant meshes for the Spectre variations,also different meshes for no-glow & medium glow which someone will want next another 9 meshes to be made just for P3 variations double that to 18 for the Bikini versions too. I think we can retexture the existing P1-P3 meshes for the Spectre version and make Bloody versions too if we can use just the textures from the other pack. Someone needs to try it anyway, it's one of the simpler things to do in GECK but requires an eye for detail and time to do. The names of the 22 mesh parts are different for each of the 3 preg meshes and different names to the textures in the folder. The meshes for Spectre are in there already as Black. I can add the Bloody if we get Black to work ok.

I can set SCR up so they aren't sold at the SexoutStore if the second ghost pack isn't detected as being installed, I'll have to do that for the masks anyway.

Yeah, I've added the shoulder pieces ok, but the problem is there are no pregnant meshes for the Spectre variations,also different meshes for no-glow & medium glow which someone will want next another 9 meshes to be made just for P3 variations double that to 18 for the Bikini versions too. I think we can retexture the existing P1-P3 meshes for the Spectre version and make Bloody versions too if we can use just the textures from the other pack. Someone needs to try it anyway, it's one of the simpler things to do in GECK but requires an eye for detail and time to do. The names of the 22 mesh parts are different for each of the 3 preg meshes and different names to the textures in the folder. The meshes for Spectre are in there already as Black. I can add the Bloody if we get Black to work ok.

I can set SCR up so they aren't sold at the SexoutStore if the second ghost pack isn't detected as being installed, I'll have to do that for the masks anyway.

Yea bro I am working on seeing what I can do with the textures for the other suits not sure I can do the no glow and mid glow ones as I am a novice when it comes to blender but I can play around with the geck for the textures.

Ok after three hours of arguing with the geck I finaly have the textures set up for the specter armor. post-87260-0-41338400-1409452259_thumb.jpg there a nice side shot with all the orignal textures loaded. we are missing some from the kerigan armor as well I will redo those too tomorrow or the next day. Here another nice screen shot post-87260-0-04657800-1409452314_thumb.jpg. So hopfully I will be able to get you a full set of specter armor to add to the mods. Those are p1 armor setups.

Ok after three hours of arguing with the geck I finaly have the textures set up for the specter armor. attachicon.gifScreenShot5.jpg there a nice side shot with all the orignal textures loaded. we are missing some from the kerigan armor as well I will redo those too tomorrow or the next day. Here another nice screen shot attachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpg. So hopfully I will be able to get you a full set of specter armor to add to the mods. Those are p1 armor setups.

Cool stuff,

Are you just doing texutres for the existing pregnancy meshes or new meshes?

Can you create a mesh/texture upload file that can be added to the Maternity clothing pack when you are done?

If you get me an esp or modified SCR.esm I can pull them out and merge them into the current releases, what version SCR is your file based on?

Ok after three hours of arguing with the geck I finaly have the textures set up for the specter armor. attachicon.gifScreenShot5.jpg there a nice side shot with all the orignal textures loaded. we are missing some from the kerigan armor as well I will redo those too tomorrow or the next day. Here another nice screen shot attachicon.gifScreenShot6.jpg. So hopfully I will be able to get you a full set of specter armor to add to the mods. Those are p1 armor setups.

Cool stuff,

Are you just doing texutres for the existing pregnancy meshes or new meshes?

Can you create a mesh/texture upload file that can be added to the Maternity clothing pack when you are done?

If you get me an esp or modified SCR.esm I can pull them out and merge them into the current releases, what version SCR is your file based on?

I am modding brokencrash esm and renamed it for the upload. I am using the existing meshes and plugging brokens textures into it. Here is p2 of the specter armor screenshots done in about 20mins, post-87260-0-11426800-1409456863_thumb.jpg here another nice shot of it as well. post-87260-0-45331500-1409456887_thumb.jpg I will upload my esm here for you to merge in when i am finished. Once I figured out where his textures went on the mesh. It should go fairly quickly for the specter suit will do the bloody off each too if time lets me get to them. I just updated my scr when i reinstalled Fallout New Vegas should be the latest one. The main reason I decide to mod broken esm was to compare the armor side by side with the original in game to make sure I got the textures right. The darn body textures where a pain in my back side.

I am modding brokencrash esm and renamed it for the upload. I am using the existing meshes and plugging brokens textures into it. Here is p2 of the specter armor screenshots done in about 20mins, attachicon.gifScreenShot7a.jpg here another nice shot of it as well. attachicon.gifScreenShot8a.jpg I will upload my esm here for you to merge in when i am finished. Once I figured out where his textures went on the mesh. It should go fairly quickly for the specter suit will do the bloody off each too if time lets me get to them. I just updated my scr when i reinstalled Fallout New Vegas should be the latest one.

Cool, I can pull them out of your modified brokencrash.esp ok too and copy them into SCR. I didn't see any textures in his files, must have been in addons.

I am modding brokencrash esm and renamed it for the upload. I am using the existing meshes and plugging brokens textures into it. Here is p2 of the specter armor screenshots done in about 20mins, attachicon.gifScreenShot7a.jpg here another nice shot of it as well. attachicon.gifScreenShot8a.jpg I will upload my esm here for you to merge in when i am finished. Once I figured out where his textures went on the mesh. It should go fairly quickly for the specter suit will do the bloody off each too if time lets me get to them. I just updated my scr when i reinstalled Fallout New Vegas should be the latest one.

Cool, I can pull them out of your modified brokencrash.esp ok too and copy them into SCR. I didn't see any textures in his files, must have been in addons.

Nope I had to make the texture files from scratch it why it took three hours for the first armor piece. When you get the body textures right his armor's look amazing.Man I must of done something wrong on the second one cannot find it in the geck at all but show up still with fnvedit and can call it up in game.