MaternityClothesFull pack Old version re-upload (HIATUS)

I will do it asap when I wake up tomorrow, have to download the old packs and then copy the new files over and rezip them. Also the site is being quite crazy for me about posting/uploading things so tomorrow will be best. 

Maybe just delete the old resources and upload a fresh clean complete upload, perhaps split into two files.

Post back when done so I can check and make sure that my tutorial reflects any changes in regards to instructions.

Doing it now, I had to work today. 

Ok its uploading now will take about 10-20 minutes 

The files are once again broken down like so in 2 parts, extract both files and a folder MaternityClothesFull will appear. Open that folder and extract the file inside that will give the user MaternityClothesFull data/meshes folder, this is what you will need to copy and past over your data and meshes folder in your fallout New Vegas directory. 

I will update the post when the files are up. 

Instructions have been posted on the tutorial. You really have to dig deeply for the textures and mesh files in this pack... :lol: Oh well once they created their SCR Resources folder they can not worry about it for quite some time.

Oh that reminds me i need to use my second ( or is it the third post..) I forget. for info on updating the folder.. of course.

Instructions have been posted on the tutorial. You really have to dig deeply for the textures and mesh files in this pack... :lol: Oh well once they created their SCR Resources folder they can not worry about it for quite some time.

Oh that reminds me i need to use my second ( or is it the third post..) I forget. for info on updating the folder.. of course.

Ya everything is in one big pack now :P. 

Yeah, at some stage I really would like to resort/rename it all so it's by body properly and set out into 5 or more packs like vanilla stuff, BnB stuff, Damaged stuff, DLC stuff, lore unfriendly stuff, etc so people can choose just the ones they want but they use a common sensical folder structure.

What would be good is if someone could split them into the download packs as they are, then we could modify them one pack at a time over to the new structure as I have to change the SCR references to suit. Anyone with windows file drag & drop ability could do the other end, I just don't have time to do so.

It would be a matter of listing all the outfits then deciding which ones are essentials like vanilla stuff like leather armor etc, stuff that's used by plugin NPC's in Legion & Breeder like the Fortune outfit, non lore stuff like Mantis suits & Ghost suit, other extra stuff that is lore friendly like Lady armor, basically grouped by what people are likely to install, and naming the packs appropriately. That would be the first step and require no changes to SCR, where the files and filenames doesn't change, just the pack they are downloaded in, it just gives people the choice not to download meshes & textures they aren't going to see in their game. Maybe make the packs into BSA's or more FOMM friendly for when we update them. This would mean when we add outfits or fix them people could just add the updated pack.

The we can look at each pack one at a time and better arrange the folder structures so we don't have BnB outfits aren't in PregnantCali, PregnantCali could be replaced by a file called just Pregnant and basically have a folder for each outfit that contains all the body variations and damaged variations etc.

I hate to ask a dumb question, but how do I know which outfits are maternity outfits, and do they have different sizes per trimester?  I'm still in my first, so it hasn't become a problem yet, but I'm seeing different tags in parentheses.  Thank you, and sorry for the stupid question.

I hate to ask a dumb question, but how do I know which outfits are maternity outfits, and do they have different sizes per trimester?  I'm still in my first, so it hasn't become a problem yet, but I'm seeing different tags in parentheses.  Thank you, and sorry for the stupid question.

The base outfits are unmarked, it's most of the vanilla outfits, then a (P1) is added for belly size 1 through to P3/P4 for human pregnancies and P7 for monstrous pregnancies.

Yeah, at some stage I really would like to resort/rename it all so it's by body properly and set out into 5 or more packs like vanilla stuff, BnB stuff, Damaged stuff, DLC stuff, lore unfriendly stuff, etc so people can choose just the ones they want but they use a common sensical folder structure.

What would be good is if someone could split them into the download packs as they are, then we could modify them one pack at a time over to the new structure as I have to change the SCR references to suit. Anyone with windows file drag & drop ability could do the other end, I just don't have time to do so.

It would be a matter of listing all the outfits then deciding which ones are essentials like vanilla stuff like leather armor etc, stuff that's used by plugin NPC's in Legion & Breeder like the Fortune outfit, non lore stuff like Mantis suits & Ghost suit, other extra stuff that is lore friendly like Lady armor, basically grouped by what people are likely to install, and naming the packs appropriately. That would be the first step and require no changes to SCR, where the files and filenames doesn't change, just the pack they are downloaded in, it just gives people the choice not to download meshes & textures they aren't going to see in their game. Maybe make the packs into BSA's or more FOMM friendly for when we update them. This would mean when we add outfits or fix them people could just add the updated pack.

The we can look at each pack one at a time and better arrange the folder structures so we don't have BnB outfits aren't in PregnantCali, PregnantCali could be replaced by a file called just Pregnant and basically have a folder for each outfit that contains all the body variations and damaged variations etc.

I'm having a look at this bit by bit at the moment...

Currently already working on it. You can help as well if you desire. I have PM Halstrom about moving the conversation to this thread so that others can work on it as well if they desire. I haven't because I don't want to confuse users of the mod thinking that what is posted is the newer or better version that they need to download.

Yeah, probably could create a WIP section download thread for it with a title of little interest like "Blue Finch Raven retextures" or "SUper GUN & Armor uber God Mod pack", it can be renamed a gain later. the aim being to break the Maternity clothing into 4 or so packs so the user has a bit of choice on what they want to install as far as Lore friendliness etc, without changing the folder structure yet and smaller packs will mean it will be simpler to update the folder structure one pack at a time. I don't see a point splitting it by body as 95% of it is T3Cali, and we can use the bigger breast versions for Lactation or Breast expansion where they are installed.

@ritualclarity

No, if you're already on the case, I'd say a chef (you) and a cook (me) would spoil the broth ;) I'd only decided to go for it as no-one else looked likely to (after waiting to see if Soap desu had time, first).

Happy to help if needed, just don't see how it's a job two can work at (well).

Project moved here.

Now all post related to the project can be moved or deleted as desired. Soap can have a clean thread for when the new version is finally available.

At the time of this post edit I am uploading it again to the new thread. Should be up to date tonight or tomorrow afternoon. Then more work can be done.

I should have done this already and followed my gut instinct. This can potentially blow out the thread with all the work being done and then confuse others that use this for support of the current version.

@lilbobchicago

The two files that are available for download at the moment, are a two-part archive. When you extract part 1, it automatically extracts from part 2.

You will know it has worked, when extracting leaves you with a folder 'MaternityClothesFull, which contains 'MaternityClothesFull.7z', which is 149MB in size.

HTH :)

• 3 months later...