What's your ringtone?

• 2 weeks later...

I use an Android and it lets me set whatever audio files I want as a ringtone. Right now I have the Monster Hunter item combination sound for texts and this as my ringtone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cqVfcQdG5A (Rain on Brick from Katana Zero)

Here's the site I use to rip audio off of youtube if anyone wants the link: https://ytmp3.cc/en13/

Silent. I hate my phone because the calls I get are usually bad news in one way or another. "Don't call me, I'll call you (if I ever need anything)"

Oh, and what happened to apologizing when you dial a wrong #? I talked to a girl for several minutes one day before she realized she didn't know me- then she just hung up. *sniff*

If I did have a special ring tone, it would be this;

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 3:05 AM, legendarytoyou said:

I miss Red Fox.  He was a legend.

Had a buddy redo a swimming pool at Abaco, Bahamas back in 2000. I was there maybe a month doing some work with him. We had native(?) Bahamians on site and they heard me and Dave,my boss/buddy doing the sanford and song jingle, they tried to replicate sounds we making it, they butchered the fuck out that shit it was the best! 

Even funnier. The pool we worked on got gutted out by a hurricane. All of the pools floor had remained. The floor was old though and needed to be treated. First treatment is pour,hydracloric?,acid onto the surface. This would magically make huge flumes of dark gas. Bahamians seen it and hauled fucking ass, they fucked with us joking, I think, pointing and saying "black magic" 

• 3 months later...