How to post your Script Log:

If you encounter a bug that doesn't have an obvious explanation, posting your script log here may help us diagnose it. 

First, enable debug logging by editing your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and edit the [Papyrus] section so it looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Note to MO2 users: MO2 uses its own ini file instead of the one in the My Documents folder, so you have to use MO2 to edit it.  To do this, load MO2.  At the top is an icon that looks like puzzle pieces. This icon has a pull down menu which includes the INI Editor option. Pick that option, and edit the Fallout4.ini as described above.

Second, do whatever it is that causes the problem to happen. If captives are not spawning in your game, a good place to test is Jamaica Plain.  Fast travel to Jamaica Plain, then travel west to the big trees with corpses hanging from the branches.  There are some Raiders there that should cause captives to spawn.  From there you can travel south to Hyde Park or northwest to Milton General Hospital.  Both of those locations should generate captives, if you have not previously killed all the enemies there.

Third, save and exit your game, and post the script log to this thread.

The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post in this thread and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

Edited by EgoBallistic

This is great because not only does it promote you going out to hunt raiders and super mutants, you can now rescue/recruit settles at your own pace. The recruit signal beacon was nice but it was always recruiting more settlers than I had beds at the time unless I stocked up on resources in that particular settlement. With this mod you can recruit settlers and grow your communities at your leisure. Win win! :)

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Is it important for the dialogues if the player is male or female?

Nope, makes no difference at all.  Male and female player are both voiced and have the same dialogue options.

1 hour ago, loen999 said:

is this alright with Lots More Settlers and Enemies. i recall it changed the settler level list so it have a lot more different appearance, or does this use it own list?

This mod uses its own list with its own custom settlers and does not touch the base game settler lists at all.  So it is fully compatible with any settler mods you may have.

1 hour ago, sexyasshorse24 said:

Guessing it's ok to download mid playthrough or is it recommend to do a new playthrough ? 

Totally fine to install mid playthrough.

3 hours ago, amenshawn said:

Now, does this use the custom CBBE body I've got set up or do the captives use the default female body?

They use whatever body and textures you have installed.  So if you have a custom CBBE preset and a set of body and face textures you like, they will use them.

12 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

sweet, is it alright for me to make an addon patch for WDF and Random Overlay framework.

WDF

to remove my captives (more basic than yours) and a chance to impregnate(Fake) your captives

ROF

to add random slavetats on captive settlers

I think I only need to add content to your Outfits

could someone test theses please (both use the DLC04 Slaves setting in MCM)

ROF = Random Overlay Framework

WDF = Wasteland Dairy Framework (I might add milkers to this one)

noWDFCaptives = no Pregnant SCREAM Slaves from Wasteland Dairy Framework

edit-> they are gone until later

Captives mod works really well!  So far I've only managed to rescue a pair of gals from the federal ration stockpile exterior, but everything seems to be working as intended.  

@Invictusblade - If you're replacing your pregnant sex slaves with these gals, would it be possible to have them using the pregnancy cycle from FPE instead of having them scripted for a fake pregnancy?  If not it's completely cool.  I have zero skill with this sort of stuff so this is just my inner wish list babbling...

30 minutes ago, amenshawn said:

Captives mod works really well!  So far I've only managed to rescue a pair of gals from the federal ration stockpile exterior, but everything seems to be working as intended.  

@Invictusblade - If you're replacing your pregnant sex slaves with these gals, would it be possible to have them using the pregnancy cycle from FPE instead of having them scripted for a fake pregnancy?  If not it's completely cool.  I have zero skill with this sort of stuff so this is just my inner wish list babbling...

quick answer, no

basically it is too complex to have a FPE pregnancy to be in the middle of a pregnancy(at least in my knowledge)

Can  also add random hostages in ordinary cities or non hostile areas? In fallout's world, the seemingly harmless person may have some secret behind his back? A corner or a locked door?

Maybe  need to use gray user animation and then have the hostages wear such random "full body clothes"? This is something I'm currently working on, using DD's ability to block conversations and your patch to open  mouth. Also want to add a lot of arm changes, more gags and different body appearance, as well as nipple and pussy accessories.

Well, it's actually the resource extension of DD. Can you give it a try with existing DD resources?

Spoiler

456424897_36020201007154058510.jpg.1672055a573608227d4ee0ba55086522.jpg

1829557944_36020201007154120987.jpg.b1a714a9671472da7337bef6b79f1b9c.jpg

1454074859_36020201007154833207.jpg.e047d7c712fc060db8c1d5f0742e9ed6.jpg

Different from rescue, maybe  have to secretly rescue or pay the owner the bottle cap to take her away?

This new mod is very promising, so I think about it a lot.

Skyrim's DD based adult mod is always developing.

But fallout's modern world view is far more suitable for fetish than skyrim.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

Maybe  need to use gray user animation and then have the hostages wear such random "full body clothes"?

Yes, I have something like that already working, using the ZAP ropes that are already in this mod along with some gags from ZAP that I converted from Skyrim.  They don't use the DD framework, just an AI package that makes the actor play Gray's animation idles, and my gag script.  I was thinking those kinds of setups would work better for Gunners and Triggermen and similar.  Your bondage gear looks great, I would be happy to use those as well.

30 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Kimy's not touched it in a good 2 years, and even then, it was focused around the Player, not NPC's, and doesn't properly track gear on NPC's, and in general is far more unreliable where they're concerned.

Yeah DD is too unstable on NPCs to use in a mod like this.  But, you can do a lot with furniture idles and offset animations like the ones from TortureDevices (which DD itself uses).  It wouldn't cover every possible use case, wouldn't have a complex key system, etc, but for prisoner-rescue type scenarios it works well enough.

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

sweet, is it alright for me to make an addon patch for WDF and Random Overlay framework.

I am OK with the idea but I would ask that you wait a bit longer before publishing patches for the mod.  If I need to troubleshoot any issues with the mod, I don't want to have to worry about possible conflicts or problems caused by items added by a patch.

44 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am OK with the idea but I would ask that you wait a bit longer before publishing patches for the mod.  If I need to troubleshoot any issues with the mod, I don't want to have to worry about possible conflicts or problems caused by items added by a patch.

ok then, sorry about the (now deleted) addons above

As always, nice work. Beauty here is in the simplicity of the idea.

As an option that I think could be a good addition: let the rescued NPCs approach the PC with their "gratitude" for freeing them. I.e. one option is for the PC to ask for a "favor in return", like it is already implemented in the mod, and another one - that I'm proposing - is that settler herself ("herself" because I guess it will make more sense for females, but eh - why not make it for both) will ask to "thank" the PC in a "certain way". This could be assigned as a random %, maybe configurable in MCM. I believe there are vanilla lines that could decently fit this - something like:

00062028 ("Hello, handsome", 00062029 is for female PC)  -> 00052209 ("Thank you") or 0019001D ("Thanks again for rescuing me..")  or 00190E52 ("I'm grateful for what you did")

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, I have something like that already working, using the ZAP ropes that are already in this mod along with some gags from ZAP that I converted from Skyrim.  They don't use the DD framework, just an AI package that makes the actor play Gray's animation idles, and my gag script.  I was thinking those kinds of setups would work better for Gunners and Triggermen and similar.  Your bondage gear looks great, I would be happy to use those as well.

Yeah DD is too unstable on NPCs to use in a mod like this.  But, you can do a lot with furniture idles and offset animations like the ones from TortureDevices (which DD itself uses).  It wouldn't cover every possible use case, wouldn't have a complex key system, etc, but for prisoner-rescue type scenarios it works well enough.

Oh, yes,
I probably didn't make it clear. Like ordinary clothes, they have no locks and no keys. It's like the original "ragged cloth" that NPC would wear in random kidnap missions. It's just that now I output the gags and other parts as one NIF, so I call up the special dialogue of DD in  NIF.

My main hope is to see these random characters in the non hostile area, and then take them away peacefully if possible. It's also good to automatically follow some kind of "merchant" randomly on the map.
It's certainly not easy to achieve everything, but you've made a good start.
Skyrim also started with the mod "slaves in the bandit camp" (probably the name).

I'll add something more and publish the clothes here.

Nice mod, a great new way to get followers and settlers.

Possible Ideas for features... MCM optional ON / OFF

- Possible bad people you rescue. They were hung up naked for a reason...

... Possible Outcomes ...

- Sleep events... when you sleep, you could get various events happening.

........ Rape when you wake up.

........ Clothes stolen, not legendary items.

........ Wake up bound, or in Devious Devices.

Just some ideas, if you don't like them, then just ignore this post... :)