13 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

quick answer, no

basically it is too complex to have a FPE pregnancy to be in the middle of a pregnancy(at least in my knowledge)

What if, and I'm admittedly grasping at straws here, you had a script that started the pregnancies for the captives at the beginning of the game instead of trying to get them to start in the middle?  I know it would be a little bit contrived in the sense that you'd constantly be running across captives that are further along as you play through the first months of game time, but it would allow the same basic type of fully FPE compatible characters.  

@EgoBallistic Couple things I've noticed. Installed on a current run of 7hrs.

I've seen up to 3 of the exact same NPC in a location.

About 1/3rd of them sent to a settlement are naked or wearing their ropes. (normal?)

I used Finch farm to send captives to since it was empty. After about 10 captives things went funky. Now when sending a  captive or "vanilla" settler to Finch they wont  travel (walk) there but just stand in place for the time it would take to walk there, then glitch off to Finch. Seen one do it. LOL

I can send "vanilla" settlers to any other settlement without issue. Haven't tried it with the captives.

Can't wait to patch in my 170+ slooty settlers to this. :)

39 minutes ago, theblindbat said:

An idea: Maybe detect if the player has SlaveTattoos loaded and place some random tats on the captives. Also, if GetDirty is loaded you might apply some filth to them.

They're dirty when you find them. When you send them to a settlement they get cleaned up and change outfits. They clean up when giving them an outfit or removing their rope restraints. But.. there's really no point in doing that unless you want them to follow you for a good while.

Oh that reminds me! @EgoBallistic all captives that are following will turn hostile from friendly fire. And not real sure, but I don't think they'll defend a settlement either.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I've seen up to 3 of the exact same NPC in a location.

Unfortunately that's just random chance.

About 1/3rd of them sent to a settlement are naked or wearing their ropes. (normal?)

Sometimes it seems the existing worn items (ropes) prevent the new outfit items from equipping.  I'll see if there is a way to prevent that, but you can always trade with them and change their gear.  Their settler outfit items should be in their inventory.

I used Finch farm to send captives to since it was empty. After about 10 captives things went funky. Now when sending a  captive or "vanilla" settler to Finch they wont  travel (walk) there but just stand in place for the time it would take to walk there, then glitch off to Finch. Seen one do it. LOL

This is normal behavior if it occurred at night.  The vanilla settler AI will not make settlers travel at night.  They will sandbox around, and if there is nothing for them to interact with they will just stand there.  Eventually the vanilla failsafe script moves them to the settlement.  This is probably why both your captives and your vanilla settlers didn't travel right away.

One of the tests I did was to rescue and send 33 captives to Red Rocket, which was empty as well.  Due to the game's crazy timescale, I had only managed to rescue and recruit about 20 captives by 10pm in game time.  The handful that I rescued at night behaved as above, sandboxing where I had last talked to them.  I found a chair and waited until morning, by which time they were gone.  Then I rescued the remaining half dozen or so and they once again started walking to Red Rocket right away.  All of the captives, including the ones I saved at night, ended up safely at Red Rocket.

9 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Oh that reminds me! @EgoBallistic all captives that are following will turn hostile from friendly fire. And not real sure, but I don't think they'll defend a settlement either.

I'll look into the friendly fire thing.  I've killed a few in testing to make sure the scripts handled it right, but I never just injured one... ?

About the settlements - do you mean they won't defend it when they become settlers, or when they are following you?

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is normal behavior if it occurred at night. 

In all this time I never noticed that! :P

I'm thinking the engine bugged for a bit, it took loading the game a couple times before it broke loose and started working again. Even mid day the were stuck.
When I made Vault 101 settlement there wasn't any navmesh where the door marker was and the same thing occurred. They couldn't path to the marker so just stood there.

Edit: Now I know why I didn't notice it. It's broke as fork. 1:03 AM, 9 captives sent from Dunwich to Kingsport, all 9 took off. 3:28 AM 2 random spawn settlers sent to Murkwater, took right off.  2:30 AM (next night) 3 settlers moved from The Slog to Warwick, 1 went back to bed 2 took off.

But.. that's Bugthesda for ya. LOL!!

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Sometimes it seems the existing worn items (ropes) prevent the new outfit items from equipping.

I fiddled around some more and that's exactly what is happening. If I don't trade with them, everything is fine. If I even unequip/take their ropes.. they put em back on at the settlement. LOL

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

About the settlements - do you mean they won't defend it when they become settlers, or when they are following you?

When they are settlers. BUT.. I need to watch it happen again...

I love the ide for this mod, but I'm having an issue.

The NPCs are spawning in, as well as the furniture from CRX and occasionally TD, but the NPC's aren't "attaching" to them. They just stand in front of whatever equipment spawns. Occasionally I'll get one settler on her knees but that's it. Any recommendations?

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you add sex between the settlers and the raiders/mutants when you come close to the location? Beeing a naked woman in a raider camp only serves one purpose after all ^^. Or would that be to difficult for AAF?

Allows NPCs to have sex while the player is nearby. If you increase the chance and include ignoring the player in the village you are in, it will be Sodom and Gomorrah. Also in enemy camps, if you are not in a hurry to kill the enemies. The problem is that this mod conflicts with almost everything you can think of.

Just don't rush to kill the raiders while they're having sex. For me, this leads to a desktop.

51 minutes ago, vranina said:

Allows NPCs to have sex while the player is nearby. If you increase the chance and include ignoring the player in the village you are in, it will be Sodom and Gomorrah. Also in enemy camps, if you are not in a hurry to kill the enemies. The problem is that this mod conflicts with almost everything you can think of.

Just don't rush to kill the raiders while they're having sex. For me, this leads to a desktop.

I know that mod but it adds more than I was looking for^^

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you add sex between the settlers and the raiders/mutants when you come close to the location? Beeing a naked woman in a raider camp only serves one purpose after all ^^. Or would that be to difficult for AAF?

I originally had that in the mod, but it caused a lot of problems when combat started, and sometimes caused crashes if you went through a loading door while an animation was in process. 

8 hours ago, dreadzeppelin7 said:

The NPCs are spawning in, as well as the furniture from CRX and occasionally TD, but the NPC's aren't "attaching" to them. They just stand in front of whatever equipment spawns. Occasionally I'll get one settler on her knees but that's it. Any recommendations?

Hard to say.  My guess is that some other mod is grabbing the actors and putting its own AI packages on them, preventing the ones from this mod from running.

9 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

AAF should not be a good idea.

We have sex animation HKX files, so it may be easier for NPC to randomly enter singing animation HKX in the bar like Magnolia in the original game.

For sex animation, the position relationship between men and women is attached to the "origin" in the animation production process, just like Magnolia will return to a certain point on the stage, and then start the animation.

Maybe the problem is how to get both men and women to start playing the animation at the same time at this origin, so that the actions can be aligned.

New version 0.91 uploaded

• If the player has no settlements, "Work for me" is replaced with "Travel with me" in the freed captive dialogue
  • If the player tabs out of the "Send Settler to" menu without making a selection, the settler will continue to follow the player
  • Captives sent to settlements will have all restraints from this mod removed from their inventory before switching to settler outfit
  • Added compatibility for Fallout 4-76.  NPCs from Commonwealth Captives will not be disabled by that mod.
  • Changed rope texture to one that better fits the game aesthetic
  • Fixed wrong voice type on two male NPCs

No need for a new save, just update the mod and keep playing.

13 hours ago, dreadzeppelin7 said:

I'm having the same issue. It is specific to CRX and a mod (I think it may be Sexual Harassment?) is indeed causing the NPCs to become unattached. I played around it for a bit, and found that CRX on its own is working fine as I can put NPCs on them myself with no issues.

I don't have that many mods installed really, so it shouldn't be too hard to track down, but personally I don't care that much as the principle point of the mod works to my liking. 

In rare cases, DD is making its way in somehow, and breaks the NPC to the point I just have to kill them. I can't even being to think what's causing that...

52 minutes ago, Kanealpha said:

is there a list of locations where i can find those captives? i don't remember which locations are/were Mutant and raider camps and i don't know if my mods changed some of them

There are way too many to list.  It's not just the big camps, it's any location where they normally hang out.  Places like the truck behind Hardware Town, the back alley on the way from Diamond City to the Boston Public Library, or that big tree near Jamaica Plain.

loving the mod so far but have a bug i want to point out.

the captives are essential when tied to a post it seems. I've seen a raider group with captives get attacked by several enemy npcs, but the enemy npcs would target the captives and just lock to them, making the fight 1 sided cuz the captives wouldnt die.

Is there a way to set captives as not essential, so they can be killed off the posts and crosses theyre tied to?

31 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

the captives are essential when tied to a post it seems. I've seen a raider group with captives get attacked by several enemy npcs, but the enemy npcs would target the captives and just lock to them, making the fight 1 sided cuz the captives wouldnt die.

The captives are Protected since they are potential settlers.  But when they are tied up, they are in the Captive faction, so they should never be attacked by anyone.  In my testing the captives have always been ignored by the Raiders or Super Mutants until I free them.