9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 0.92 uploaded

Hi! Dear Egoballistic

Here's a rope device I made not long ago

Because I don't know how you're going to use it, there's no ESP, just asset resources.

The asset is about four pieces of equipment.

1 rope body  (Fusion girl version and BodySlide data)

2 rope panty                               ↑

3 rope gag    (Based on the openmouth patch of peargag of DD)

4 rope blinder                                 

There are many parts in the NIF of the rope body, such as wrists and ankles. If you feel it necessary, separate them into separate NIFS and use them according to your wishes.

I hope these can be helpful for the further development of mod.

-----------------------------

If there's anything to mention, it's that at the moment I'd like to see them only in the commonweal captives by Egoballistic.

If someone wants to do something about it, just let me know

1867963809_Fallout42020-10-1315-14-18-18.thumb.jpg.d869d67e60b1ce7e3dc2de8a994fd74e.jpg

1260074995_Fallout42020-10-1315-15-09-12.thumb.jpg.3aa6770974bdaefc9201f25a283a374a.jpg

1388212926_Fallout42020-10-1315-15-34-94.thumb.jpg.4e10df6bd1dc5d26ee8f97167e0a22d9.jpg

--------------------------------------

kziitd_shibari.rar

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is beautiful, thank you!  I will definitely put it to good use.

emm…… I'm sorry about the world model of rope device. The mapping path is wrong. I adjusted it again.

This is new.

kziitd_shibari.nif

Or about the world model, it seems that it will stop in the air when it is dropped in the game. There is no problem before. Maybe there is something wrong with it. Please take care of it.

58 minutes ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Are settlers only spawned where Raiders and Supermutant are or does gunner also have this option ? Also was wondering if their are mods that adds more Raider and Supermutant spawns does this mod also add captives near these raiders and supermutant ?

Only Raiders and Super Mutants currently.  If you have mods that add more Raider or Super Mutant locations this will add captives there.  For example the Hillside Fort from MoreXPlore:

20201013090229_1.jpg

Another good one for this is Commonwealth Bounties which you can download from Thuggysmurf's Discord.  It adds a number of Raider locations.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New Version 0.92 uploaded

• Added support for X-crosses from ZaZOut4.  The crosses are buggy on males, so they will only appear with female captives.

Thanks for making great mods for us.

The up-to-date guide says avoid ZaZOut.  ZaZOut4 installs an outdated ZaZ skeleton that will fuck up newer animations and LooksMenu. The scripts are outdated too.

If you found a workaround that's great but we need a link to the updated version please.

14 minutes ago, murf said:

Thanks for making great mods for us.

The up-to-date guide says avoid ZaZOut.  ZaZOut4 installs an outdated ZaZ skeleton that will fuck up newer animations and LooksMenu. The scripts are outdated too.

If you found a workaround that's great but we need a link to the updated version please.

As I mentioned on the download page, "Be careful if you install this, do not let it overwrite your skeleton file or any F4SE files."  The specific files are:

• Data\Scripts\ScriptObject.pex
  • Data\Scripts\ObjectReference.pex
  • Data\Scripts\Form.pex
  • Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\Actors\skeleton.nif

The first 3 are from F4SE and the last is from ZeX or whichever skeleton you use.

2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

As I mentioned on the download page, be careful if you install this, do not let it overwrite your skeleton file or any F4SE files.  The specific files are:

• Data\Scripts\ScriptObject.pex
  • Data\Scripts\ObjectReference.pex
  • Data\Scripts\Form.pex
  • Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\CharacterAssets\Actors\skeleton.nif

The first 3 are from F4SE and the last is from ZeX or whichever skeleton you use.

Thanks. I seemed to have missed that info somehow ?

Been using this now on my latest game and it's working fantastically! Not only does it properly pick from the settler NPCs (this is important because I have prettified guys/gals) but they're dirty while captive and get clean after a return visit as a settler! Excellent work! ?

So far I can report that the latest version does seem to stop the rare case of a captive not using their gear. (Happened a couple times in the original version.)

On 10/12/2020 at 9:50 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Try changing the CRX MCM settings to only use ropes.  Enabling nails or nails+ropes causes problems with CRX even in settlements.

I use nails exclusively. Beside the papyrus log spam generated by nails when going off-cell (is this fixable?), what other problems are you referring to?

Just now, SAC said:

Beside the papyrus log spam generated by nails when going off-cell (is this fixable?),

It is fixable.  Right now you have to do it in console.  Find the form ID of the cross causing the spam, e.g. in this log entry it is FF01F2CC:

stack:
    [CrxInitQuest (BE012171)].crxinitquestscript.MoveObjectTo() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXInitQuestScript.psc" Line 875
    [ (FF01F2CC)].crxcrworkshopobjectscript.PlaceSpikeBlood() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 464
    [ (FF01F2CC)].crxcrworkshopobjectscript.OnTimer() - "M:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\CRXCrWorkshopObjectScript.psc" Line 183

and enter in console:

prid FF01F2CC

callfunction canceltimer 1010

callfunction canceltimer 1011

callfunction canceltimer 1012

callfunction canceltimer 1013

In this particular case just the 1012 and 1013 would suffice, but it depends on what the cross was doing when you traveled away.

I am going to add code in CC to do this automatically.  For now I just recommend not using the spikes.  Crosses with ropes have no problems.

29 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Could you remove the 2 spawnpoints in sanctuary near the bridge. I found a second settler bound to the same cross.

There are no fixed spawn points in this mod.  The mod has a chance to spawn captives when placed enemies who are alive load into the world.  I am not sure how that would happen in Sanctuary.

55 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

There are no fixed spawn points in this mod.  The mod has a chance to spawn captives when placed enemies who are alive load into the world.  I am not sure how that would happen in Sanctuary.

I think I have an idea. I have some enslaved NPCs by MCG in my settlements. They changed name (from Raider to slave) and ID but maybe your mod counts them nonetheless?

23 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I think I have an idea. I have some enslaved NPCs by MCG in my settlements. They changed name (from Raider to slave) and ID but maybe your mod counts them nonetheless?

That seems unlikely, they would have to be in the Raider faction for this to trigger and that doesn't make sense for NPCs converted into slaves.  But I'll take a look at how MCG does all that.

Couple of potential problems I encountered:

I was called to defend a settlement from bandits (Taffington, I believe) and there were captives at the raider spawn points including inside the settlement when I ported in.

Also, I was clearing Libertia and freed around seven or so captives (with only 50% secondary spawn chance) and when I went into the captain's quarters and exited to the top, just below where I had just cleared bandits, five more settlers had spawned. One perfectly placed right on top of each dead raider corpse, all politely kneeling and cuffed. They responded correctly and are at settlements but it was a little... morbid. :)

This has probably been asked and answered a few times by now but... Are there any simple animation packs for captives in pillories, shackles and such? I know Savage Cabbage has a couple, but that pack comes with many extra animations (and too many awkward sounds, even when patched.) No offense to SC, just wish the captive animations were separate. 

But to refocus, are there any captive animations specifically for such?  And I'm referring to sex with the restrained, for animation. :p

edit: secondary question, does this mod include any animations for the furniture it provides?

Sooo... I'm running the first uploaded mod version (I think) and (almost?) all of my rescued and recruited captives are running naked. Most of them are provisioners. As a result I have a bunch of people running naked through the Commonwealth. Gotta say... I love it! ?

14 hours ago, theblindbat said:

I was called to defend a settlement from bandits (Taffington, I believe) and there were captives at the raider spawn points including inside the settlement when I ported in.

I've had captives pop up at encounter spawns that involve raiders (one interesting raider v settler one at the encounter spawn point just south of Olivia where the settlers wiped the floor with the raiders and there was a captive on a TD FF X-Cross), which might be the same thing you ran into at Taffy. Haven't gotten any Super Mutant encounter spawns just yet in my current playthrough so I don't know if those are also having the captives spawn in with them.

This mod is pretty great, never using recruit beacon and only recruiting rescued captives as settlers adds a nice side objective (maybe I should hire them a therapist too though).

Would it be possible to have raiders assault or "visit" the captives for their amusements every once a while? Sort of like what happens to pc if they get abducted in RSE CSA, pc get "visited" every now and then. And just have some text display or sound effect playing with *assault noises*. Such feature would certainly increase the urgency factor to rescue the captives as fast as possible.