Up To No Good

View File

Adds a lot of adult themed decorations around raider camps.
You will now see Pillories, X-Crosses, Milking Stations, Cages, Dildo Machines, Slave Advertisements and sometimes Auction Stands inside their bases.
Most of the new furniture is interactable, you can assign a follower or sit in it yourself. AAF will also pick up said furniture in its scene manager.

Project is still WIP, I haven't edited all of the camps, about 5-6 left and some small encampments are not mentioned in the wiki, so I have to wander around and find them myself...
I plan to finish it up after a little break. There is also a little bug with ropes right now (most of the time they are spazzing out), reasoning behind this is my incompetence with Creation Kit. I will watch more tutorials on these damn ropes and fix it. 

Mod Requirements:
All Fallout 4 DLCs
ZazOut4 [Repack version] by Zaz
Torture Devices by EgoBallistic
Crazy_Animations (Rug Version version 2.7) by Crazy

Recommended mods:
Mutilated Dead Bodies fully compatible, will add a lot of gore to the camps.
Commonwealth Captives has an option to add NPCs to the added furniture.
AAF Autonomy Enhanced will make raiders violate their prisoners under right conditions.
F-Frame/Pillory/X-Cross retextures for Torture Devices (*I used them on screenshots).

Compatibility:
Out of the box, if you use any mods that significantly alter/clutter up Raider Camps then you might find some oddities, family of People Live In mods, for example, are semi-compatible and require testing.
If you are running any mods that overhaul the wasteland (such as Desperados/BNS etc), put my mod at the bottom of the plugin list, that way these mods overwrite UpToNoGood.esp.

If you encounter any bugs please let me know so I can fix them! :)

Big Thanks to Mod Authors for allowing me to use their assets ❤️
Bad Dragon Dildos
Witcher 3 Assets by CDProjectRed and their conversion by Oaristys

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/12/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    All DLCs, ZazOut4 [Repack], Torture Devices, Crazy Animations (Rug Version)

Any idea about People Live in Unmarked Raider Camps Pack 1 and People Live in Unmarked Raider Camps Pack 2? I can certainly drop them in favor of this if it reaches beyond the marked raider camps, just figured I'd ask before I spend time pulling them up together in zEdit for an in-depth audit.

Edit: Oh, also I adore Dead Bodies Plus which uses MDB assets to replace or augment vanilla raider camp decorations, is that likely to cause any conflicts?

Edited by vaultbait
7 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Any idea about People Live in Unmarked Raider Camps Pack 1 and People Live in Unmarked Raider Camps Pack 2? I can certainly drop them in favor of this if it reaches beyond the marked raider camps, just figured I'd ask before I spend time pulling them up together in zEdit for an in-depth audit.

Edit: Oh, also I adore Dead Bodies Plus which uses MDB assets to replace or augment vanilla raider camp decorations, is that likely to cause any conflicts?

Unmarked Raider Camps and Dead bodies plus should be 100% compatible

47 minutes ago, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

Unmarked Raider Camps and Dead bodies plus should be 100% compatible

Thanks! This just keeps getting better and better... and I haven't even tried it yet!

1 hour ago, 4818843 said:

Can you add compatibility for prp?

It is compatible, load prp after my mod, I haven't edited any vanilla records

26 minutes ago, zhizao32 said:

Will there be a placeable furniture update in the future for settlements?

All of the furniture I used are from other mods that already feature workshop furniture option

12 hours ago, Mr Zombie Brain said:

ooo im downloading this thank you :D 

Is it possible for a patch between this mod and Commonwealth Captives 1.00 that makes the captives use the decorations from this mod rather than spawning their own? would look awesome to find already tied NPCs in them while walking in 

EgoBallistic (Com Captives author) is the one who manages the code behind captive npcs, i do not have permissions nor i have skills to properly implement this

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Very minor correction: the version is just 2.7, .7z is the file extension (easy mistake to make, I know).

yop!

15 hours ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

Pretty awesome work, though like some of the others, I also use the whole People Live In series lol. And Dead Bodies Plus like @vaultbait mentioned. Good to see it supports Mutilated Bodies already though, as I use that too.

I'll check it out still though and see how it gets along. Thanks! ;)

you will have to test and see, I bet some of them are compatible, if someone can report problematic ones and it isnt something serious i might do a quick patch for it

9 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

These raider camps look awesome!  Much closer to what I'd expect, given all the captives laying around in my game.  😄 

🫡

Seen them in raider camps. Question; do they ever get populated? So far, they are always empty (ie. no captives / raiders near the objects).

In your screenshots, I can see raiders and captives but none in gameplay.

As for violate mod stuff, I did see actors using those furnitures but only if they were submissive. I think that's because there are no 'aggressive' animations for those furnitures. Not a huge problem though.

Edited by georgechalkias
1 hour ago, georgechalkias said:

Seen them in raider camps. Question; do they ever get populated? So far, they are always empty (ie. no captives / raiders near the objects).

In your screenshots, I can see raiders and captives but none in gameplay.

As for violate mod stuff, I did see actors using those furnitures but only if they were submissive. I think that's because there are no 'aggressive' animations for those furnitures. Not a huge problem though.

Ideally it would be nice to see a patch for commonwealth captives in the future, i will message EgoBallistic after he will be done with the massive project he is working on to see if something like this will be possible. For now you can use the Commonwealth Captives mod, it will add some NPCs next to raiders, however they will be bound in their own furniture you allowed in MCM. 

I tried to add my own NPCs during development, but i lack the skills to implement them properly, and for some bizzare reason any NPC i spawn in creation kit has a Spanish name... (*I dont have anything Spanish related in my game and i don't even speak Spanish to begin with, so idk whats the root of the problem).

I do plan on adding some markers around the furniture in the future though, I already did for some at Corvega Exteriors and DB Technical Highschool, but chances of a Raider wandering off from their usual Sandbox area into those markers are rather slim... 

As per violate, throughout my testing I couldn't get them to work properly, I can call an animation via AAF menu and select said furniture just fine, however when it comes to other mods that fire up scenes they simply ignore them... I hoped that this was a problem on my end, but it seems like either animation XMLs need to be tweaked or scripts that handle furniture search during animation start. I can't fix either of these problems :(  

1 minute ago, HeavyYoungHeathens said:

As per violate, throughout my testing I couldn't get them to work properly, I can call an animation via AAF menu and select said furniture just fine, however when it comes to other mods that fire up scenes they simply ignore them... I hoped that this was a problem on my end, but it seems like either animation XMLs need to be tweaked or scripts that handle furniture search during animation start. I can't fix either of these problems :(  

I don't think it's an issue from just your side. I think ZaZout has fairly few animations with those furnitures and only non-aggressive ones. SC has no anims on those props either.

10 minutes ago, janedynamite said:

this mod is genius

just one question, are the precombines normal? like, not-broken?

My mod only adds decorations, not a single vanilla record was changed 

Adding new object into cells do not break them, so it should be good

A2C27795-A108-4EA1-8C0C-05E11FD8291A.jpeg

However, placing impassable objects in the middle of a navmesh without making cutouts can cause navigation problems for NPCs (and altering navmeshes to add cutouts can result in conflicts with other mods that alter the same navmeshes). Users tend to not care as much about that though.