Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

I would like to request an animation , I would like a paired solo animation if that makes any sense. Where the male is facing the female pretty much doing the same animation you already have and the female in front of the male either doing the solo you have or maybe looking up at him with the free hand rubbing her boobs. Thanks ahead of time for reading this and I know your quite busy and it may be a while or never before you can do this.

Love your animations keep up the good work :)

i believe this is referred to as mutual masturbation and while your at it Shane you should add a FF and MM version for those that are so inclined if Arrok will make them . Also an animation where the actors are in 69 position but featured as part of the "rough" category would be great

I run the SexAddict mod and thought I'd try your animations, but apparently just putting your "Extension Mod"'s files in my data folder, enabling your esp and running FNIS, doesn't work out, I get an instant crash to desktop on game startup. Is there an incompatibility I'm not aware of? Do I need to remove/disable something to run SexAddict with your animations?

Thanks for helpful replies.

I run the SexAddict mod and thought I'd try your animations, but apparently just putting your "Extension Mod"'s files in my data folder, enabling your esp and running FNIS, doesn't work out, I get an instant crash to desktop on game startup. Is there an incompatibility I'm not aware of? Do I need to remove/disable something to run SexAddict with your animations?

Thanks for helpful replies.

Are you running the SexIS mod?  This mod adds to the animations of the SexIS mod, not SexAddict (take a look at the title of this thread).  You must install SexIS Core, Date, and at least 1 SexIS plugin mod other than this one (Defeated/Cupid from the SexIS thread, and there are other plugins available for SexIS - Random Sex, Lover's Comfort, etc).  Again, this mod extends SexIS animations, not SexAddict.

I would like to request an animation , I would like a paired solo animation if that makes any sense. Where the male is facing the female pretty much doing the same animation you already have and the female in front of the male either doing the solo you have or maybe looking up at him with the free hand rubbing her boobs. Thanks ahead of time for reading this and I know your quite busy and it may be a while or never before you can do this.

Love your animations keep up the good work :)

i believe this is referred to as mutual masturbation and while your at it Shane you should add a FF and MM version for those that are so inclined if Arrok will make them . Also an animation where the actors are in 69 position but featured as part of the "rough" category would be great

Yes having FF,MM option would be nice at some point but I know arrok's pretty busy for now I would be content with just the one paired it would also work FF through the framework just the other female would be stroking her dildo the MM might be achieved through the framework also right now there is no off/def  SexiS or a1/a2 as they appear in SexLab for solo animations so I can't pair them. So just having the one may work for all. I was wanting this for the "Want to watch me?" option in Working Girl for customers that are short on coin.

I make 1 screenshot

484498ScreenShot1.png

I have installed all the files from the 1st page but thats the only animation i seem to be missing, can anyone tell me why?

EDIT: nevermind, now none of the animations have actually updated, I'm still stuck with the robotic ap animations, I dont have the one in the picture, I dont have the BBP cowgirl one, the BBP boob Job one, the rough missionary one etc, all the mods have been installed from the 1st page, its just none of the animations have updated.

http://www.naughtymachinima.com/video/7309/Sexrim-Impossiboob-edition

I'm missing a good amount of the anims in this video.

Can anyone help?

I make 1 screenshot

484498ScreenShot1.png

I have installed all the files from the 1st page but thats the only animation i seem to be missing, can anyone tell me why?

EDIT: nevermind, now none of the animations have actually updated, I'm still stuck with the robotic ap animations, I dont have the one in the picture, I dont have the BBP cowgirl one, the BBP boob Job one, the rough missionary one etc, all the mods have been installed from the 1st page, its just none of the animations have updated.

Can anyone help?

Did you remember to run Generate FNIS for Users?

I make 1 screenshot

484498ScreenShot1.png

Can anyone help?

Did you remember to run Generate FNIS for Users?

yep. got no errors or warnings, scanned all mods and added all animations. even have the latest version of skse and fnis.

Do you have Lover's Comfort? If so it should say you have up to 29 animations for Sexis mods.

Edit: Most of the new animations are near the end. Reverse Cowgirl, cowgirl, and a few others will still display their old names even though they were updated. And if you have Lover's Comfort remember to re-enable Sexis controls so you can see if you have 29 animations since if you have Lover's Comfort on it has default to only use ones you've learned unless you get raped.

Do you have Lover's Comfort? If so it should say you have up to 29 animations for Sexis mods.

Edit: Most of the new animations are near the end. Reverse Cowgirl, cowgirl, and a few others will still display their old names even though they were updated. And if you have Lover's Comfort remember to re-enable Sexis controls so you can see if you have 29 animations since if you have Lover's Comfort on it has default to only use ones you've learned unless you get raped.

Yeah, I no longer have Lovers comfort, I only have the sexis files and arroks files installed, and all together it only gives me 23 animations :/

Is anyone else having problems with this animation?

484498ScreenShot1.png

The animation seems to be clipping, like it doesn't repeat correctly on some of the stages.

The second and third stage has jerky animations yes, if you're getting clipping problems then you're either using a diffferent body/skeleton than the animation was designed for or you're using default size scale, try using the console command 'setscale to 1' on both actors. (Yourself and the npc)

484498ScreenShot1.png

The animation seems to be clipping, like it doesn't repeat correctly on some of the stages.

How do you blush the female face ?

Yeah, how is that done?

Probably using a custom warpaint or Edialog. 

484498ScreenShot1.png

Yeah, how is that done?

Tintmasks

lol there are about a 100 animations I would like to request but Arrok only has so much time so I'm requesting what I really need to make something work first.

So request all of em :>

Arrok will surely pick some out that he likes.

Ive been working on animating too however Im pretty sick at the moment so I cant really find the energy to be as artistic as I want to be.

484498ScreenShot1.png

Yeah, how is that done?

Tintmasks

try the tintmask in bukake body