Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Hey guys I'm back as of today, and I plan to slowly ease back into animating.

I'm going to be checking out the new framework, and deciding on my best options to proceed.  I will also be going over the requests made over the past 3 weeks.

If there are any questions, I am here to answer them. Thanks for the support. 

Yes the side positions seem to be a bit flaky, you either appear inside one another or have the problem you've just shown.

Not a big deal as I'm sure Arrok will address it when he gets back from his break.

Yes I'm going to address them, and I already know how.

I'm going to remake the sidepositions where they are oriented and adjustable longways and not sideways.  That should make them immobile on the axis causing the trouble.  

This month you can expect lesbian animations, new threeway animations for SexLab,...and some solo and duo masturbation animations.

After that I will be moving back to male/female one on one animations, few new sex positions and some more kissing/foreplay.

Just tried out a load of your new animations in Sexlab. Wow you really have somehow got even better than the first ones you released for sexis.

I love the starts of the few animations where the girl puts it in herself and stuff like that.

My hat is off to you sir!

Keep up the awesome animation.

new animations for SexLab and the stages are indeed a piece of art !!

I jast want to ask. With human animations become more and more.. how far are we from seeing the first animations with falmer/draugh or beasts?

For my part (as an animator),...I can do this now,..and its just the same as animating humans.

However,....the problem lies with the behavior files of characters and beasts being fully separate.

So,.....we have FNIS to hack the behavior files of our characters and NPCs,....but there is no beast behavior hacking tool.

Also,...you'd need a separate FNIS to add new animations for every beast in the game. Since there are around 40 beast behavior folders along with the character behavior folder.

You'd have to generate 40 different FNIS for users to update the behaviors to allow new animations for all beasts.

I'm not sure if there could be a single .exe to hack all 40 folder's behavior files at once,..but if its possible,...but you'd need someone of fairly high programming experience,....meaning Fore himself would probably be the best person to ask.

I am also looking forward to this,...I really want to make some vampire lord and werewolf sex animations.

I'm going to be checking out the new framework, and deciding on my best options to proceed.  I will also be going over the requests made over the past 3 weeks.

Welcome back :)

Thanks!  I hope you get better soon. Let me know if I can answer any questions or help with any problems you're having in MAX or exporting.

Did you ever play around with IK chains?

Welcome back, Arrok.

Your animations inside the new SexLab framework are always my favourites.

I'm still in hope to see lesbian only animations, of course. ;)

Gonna be sometime this month,...along with female solo masturbation including sitting and laying versions.

Thanks!  I hope you get better soon. Let me know if I can answer any questions or help with any problems you're having in MAX or exporting.

Did you ever play around with IK chains?

Thank you~

I havent yet, however I tried several positions and poses which made me realize how "unfit" the skeleton is for good animations, especially when it comes to upper arm movement(Yes I tried to use the clavicle bones too :P).

I actually was going to try IK chains with the last pose I did, as I wanted to turn that one into an animation, however that was around the time I when I got sick.

In the meantime I tried some Oblivion with its sex-mods, and it gave me a good glimpse of what I could try to re-do on Skyrim and what things not to do in animations.

As for Draughr and Falmers that someone else posted, wasnt that one guy EternalBlack(I think that was his name) going to make a mod for sexis regarding that stuff?

Afaik he made the models and the mod while someone else did the animations.

are you going to fix of some of your animation so the character can land in the ground?

and also can you make some threesome animation since were lacking some animation on threeway

I'm making a threeway right now :P

Um,...I'm not sure what you mean by "so the character can land in the ground"?  

If you have noticed something off-putting or fake looking in any of my animations (Im guessing thats what you mean),...then pls tell me the position(s) specifically so I can take a look at them for you.

Chances are I could fix them right up.

After reading through this thread to eat up your knowledge on the topic, I have to ask you Arrok: have you considered writing up a fully fleshed out Skyrim animation guide yourself?

Current information on the subject seems pretty strewn out amongst various different sources all over the skyrim modding webscene, and the few all-in-one guide's such as XP32's pro tut are really rather horrible worded and clunky to use (no disrespect to the guy, he's a great modder, but holy hell that tut is hard to follow). Theres a real lack of any thorough and concise all-inclusive guides out there, which makes it quite difficult for aspiring modders.

You seem to have a solid amount of practical and up-to-date knowledge on the subject, and a good knact for teaching concepts as demonstrated throughout the thread. I'd personally love to see one from you if you're willing, though of course not if it'll delay any of these fine animations :]

After reading through this thread to eat up your knowledge on the topic, I have to ask you Arrok: have you considered writing up a fully fleshed out Skyrim animation guide yourself?

Current information on the subject seems pretty strewn out amongst various different sources all over the skyrim modding webscene, and the few all-in-one guide's such as XP32's pro tut are really rather horrible worded and clunky to use (no disrespect to the guy, he's a great modder, but holy hell that tut is hard to follow). Theres a real lack of any thorough and concise all-inclusive guides out there, which makes it quite difficult for aspiring modders.

You seem to have a solid amount of practical and up-to-date knowledge on the subject, and a good knact for teaching concepts as demonstrated throughout the thread. I'd personally love to see one from you if you're willing, though of course not if it'll delay any of these fine animations :]

While I'd like to be able to write a detailed, accurate guide. Like you said it would be very time consuming.  I may do this when I quit animating for Skyrim. So that what I learned could be passed on,..

The XP32 tutorial really shows you the correct use of 3dsmax for skyrim, and provides links to videos that show the mechanics of animation. 

Cherry Hotlings tutorial shows how to export her custom skeleton with breast bones and she provides the bones list, the skeleton, and both a 2010 and 2011 3ds max scene file rigged for mesh import and animation. (She also explains the correct settings for havok content tools export)

I posted an explanation on multi-actor animating and IK chains,....

Also 3dsMax version newer than 2011 wont work with HCT 2010.2,....and versions earlier than 3dsMax 9 wont work with HCT 2010.2

Must have havok content tools 2010.2 Only this version works with skyrim. 

If you spend around 4 hours per day for a week,..going through all of the above,...you're basically on my level.  

I may go through the threads I've posted in and combine my posts into a mini-tutorial for ease of locating information. If thats something people want. But a full guide would take multiple weeks to get images of what I'm trying to explain,...making sure I'm not saying the wrong thing or making a video.  

Actually If I ever did make a tutorial,....it would just be a video with captions (really the easiest option) but I'd rather not atm unless people are just dumbstruck and making absolutely no progress with the current info.

But,...remember,.anyone can ask me for help if they get stuck,....and i'll definitely help anytime.

Maybe you were asked about this already. Is the current threeway position from SexLab you work too? Is it missing some animations or something? The entire scene is only 5 second long, I doubt this is how it was supposed to be.

Maybe you were asked about this already. Is the current threeway position from SexLab you work too? Is it missing some animations or something? The entire scene is only 5 second long, I doubt this is how it was supposed to be.

Uncheck auto advance in MCM,....also yes I made that one as well,....but it was really more of a test 3-way animation. I made it to see if someone could implement it and get it aligned/working.

Now that it was successful,....I'm making multi-stage 3-ways. Like the stage one from the post above.

i think im having a skeleton issue regarding the problem on some animation my char is floating i use the TBBP any recomended skeleton to use?

I use the default cherry hotling skeleton.  The reason I dont use TBBP is b/c the butt bones cause lots of problems,....they were once in Cherry hotlings skeleton,..but she removed them b/c they were so buggy.