Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Im gonna see if my crappy GIF file can survive the journey to the forums,...but its a really crappy gif I made of the intro phase for the reverse cowgirl I'm working on right now.

I'm gonna make it non-cyclic for the intro,...its the girl slowly descending and inserting the penis lol.

Trust me it looks 1000x better in max.

attachicon.gifRCGGIF.gif

Looks nice.

Did you animate her legs later on after she was on it  or was it all done by using her hip/pelvis bones?

What I forgot to ask, did you ever try the 299 bone skeleton?

The current issue I have with the original Skyrim skeleton(hence my question a few posts earlier) is that the neck can look really wrong if youre trying to make your character look down, or I just messed up~

Im gonna see if my crappy GIF file can survive the journey to the forums,...but its a really crappy gif I made of the intro phase for the reverse cowgirl I'm working on right now.

I'm gonna make it non-cyclic for the intro,...its the girl slowly descending and inserting the penis lol.

Trust me it looks 1000x better in max.

attachicon.gifRCGGIF.gif

Looks nice.

Did you animate her legs later on after she was on it  or was it all done by using her hip/pelvis bones?

I made the lower part just from a t-pose and moved all the bones till she was squatting low with feet even.  Then I attached 2 IK chains from both her thighs to her foot nodes,...then I connected the feet and toes with 2 more IK chains.

Then I just tugged up on the NPC-COM on the z-axis and its what you see now.

I started with the low position first b/c the IK chains work better when you start with the most angled joints and then move to a straighter joint position.

Also Im not trusting the IK chains to properly bend the legs the way I wanted them to bend.  

What I forgot to ask, did you ever try the 299 bone skeleton?

The current issue I have with the original Skyrim skeleton(hence my question a few posts earlier) is that the neck can look really wrong if youre trying to make your character look down, or I just messed up~

Try rotating spine 2 to help look down,...yea i know the neck and head can't bend far without looking fake.

The blowjob anims aren't lining up for me. It seems like the penis has to have the right curve to be in the correct position. What body should I be using or is the animations just not tweaked yet?

They work for my mesh,...but yea I do plan on eventually making all the animations work on all penises. 

Most of my later ones are, but the blowjob,...yea. I try to keep small boobs and penises in mind when animating,.....and I think most of my recent animations stay true to that.

Heres my mesh if you dont mind large penis meshes.

The blowjob anims aren't lining up for me. It seems like the penis has to have the right curve to be in the correct position. What body should I be using or is the animations just not tweaked yet?

They work for my mesh,...but yea I do plan on eventually making all the animations work on all penises. 

Most of my later ones are, but the blowjob,...yea. I try to keep small boobs and penises in mind when animating,.....and I think most of my recent animations stay true to that.

Most of these actually work fairly well with larger breasts. Obviously there is going to be some clipping but that's ok with me. That penis works alright, but it's still out of line sometimes. It really seems to depend on how level the ground is, which can be annoying. Not the mods fault though.

Most of these actually work fairly well with larger breasts. Obviously there is going to be some clipping but that's ok with me. That penis works alright, but it's still out of line sometimes. It really seems to depend on how level the ground is, which can be annoying. Not the mods fault though.

yep it does, That or if something falls under them or walks in and bumps them. Though I noticed that with beds if they aren't dead center the positioning gets screwy though that's probably a Lovers Comfort thing. Love the animations though, they are great!

Thanks one milion time! It's so good to have a talented and responsive animator like you ; ) I'll try to find some other good animations from oblivion, the skyrim animation database is starting to be really nice.

Np, bring all the pics and ideas you want,...

yep it does, That or if something falls under them or walks in and bumps them. Though I noticed that with beds if they aren't dead center the positioning gets screwy though that's probably a Lovers Comfort thing. Love the animations though, they are great!

\

And yes,...my purpose here is to make a shit ton of sex animations. The mod is just a placeholder until we get a sex engine thats still supported by its modder. Ashal has one in the works, and is implementing most of my animations before the release.  I say most because I make them all the time,...kinda hard to keep up with the lastest ones.

Doing reverse cowgirl right now,...ill try to update the mod again, but ill probably just make a temporary replacer,...until I at least get 2 or more animation sets to add. Otherwise I'll be updating this mod daily,...waste of time.

Btw just as general rule of thumb for me, how many keys are usualy in one animation of yours?

I usually do 30 keys for fast motion

60 keys for normal pace motion

and 120 for slow motions (like cuddling/foreplay)

I have done up to 1000 for the stage 1 blowjob though,...really depends what you prefer.

Also, alot of times I press the scale time button to make the keys scale to a different max key number,...this is good way to make your motions speed up or slow down easily.

Feel free to request animations in this thread, or to point out problems with any uploaded animations.

Really? Can you make this animation (from oblivion)?

attachicon.gifSans titre 6.jpg

Thank you so much for your work anyway ; )

v1.1 Update:

Just one new position,...BBP Doggystyle 

This is your request aravis,.....the pose you requested starts in stage 3

I wonder...how hard converting Oblivion LoversPK animation to Skyrim?

LoversPK already have hundreds of animations from human to animals. Most of them are amazingly good.

Is it possible to make a program or something to convert all these animations automatically?

any plans for rough sex animations?

Not specifically, if you got some good ideas then share em.

Only thing I was planning in the future was maybe some rape animations. But I didn't have anything in mind really.

Feel free to request animations in this thread, or to point out problems with any uploaded animations.

Really? Can you make this animation (from oblivion)?

attachicon.gifSans titre 6.jpg

Thank you so much for your work anyway ; )

v1.1 Update:

Just one new position,...BBP Doggystyle 

This is your request aravis,.....the pose you requested starts in stage 3

I wonder...how hard converting Oblivion LoversPK animation to Skyrim?

LoversPK already have hundreds of animations from human to animals. Most of them are amazingly good.

Is it possible to make a program or something to convert all these animations automatically?

I'm not sure how easy or hard this would be. If they have the same bone names then it would probably be pretty easy. If not you'd have to import an oblivion skeleton and skyrim skeleton and transfer the animation data through copy and pasting splines I'd guess.

A more experienced animator would probably know,....I know a lot about animating for Skyrim, but about animating in general,...im still a novice.

A lot of these people asking me how to animate for skyrim are much better than me,....its just skyrim is a pain in the ass to export for.  

Arrok,

sure i can share some ideas:

1) deepthroat (char holds head of a npc, while the npc tries to minimize the motion with her hands by pushing char away)

2) anal (doggy style, char holds npc's arms in the bound position)

3) anal (npc lies on her front side - don't know the proper name but it's like the npc is in 180 degree reversedtmissionary lol, char keeps her mouth shut with his hand)

4) standing sex ( actors face each other, char holds npc's butts)

5) kunilingus with standing receiver and sitting giver

that's first what pumped up xD

Arrok,

1) deepthroat (char holds head of a npc, while the npc tries to minimize the motion with her hands by pushing char away)

3) anal (npc lies on her front side - don't know the proper name but it's like the npc is in 180 degree reversedtmissionary lol, char keeps her mouth shut with his hand)

Nice, this would be AWESOME

I would suggest kissing

Player can Kiss others like hell @_-_@

-

I looked at the pics of the first post, this is an important ressource.

Stay at work :)

Arrok,

You know it wouldn't be hard for me to go back and just turn some old animations into rough animations.

That could pretty much cover everything you listed. Except for maybe #5,...idk what kunilingus is.

I'll probably start looking into rough/rape stuff in May,....I'm about to be gone for 3 weeks,..so keep posting ideas I can read when I get back. I use a lot of peoples suggestions when animating.

Arrok,

You know it wouldn't be hard for me to go back and just turn some old animations into rough animations.

That could pretty much cover everything you listed. Except for maybe #5,...idk what kunilingus is.

I'll probably start looking into rough/rape stuff in May,....I'm about to be gone for 3 weeks,..so keep posting ideas I can read when I get back. I use a lot of peoples suggestions when animating.

This is kunilingus

[spoiler=Kuni]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/Wiki-cunnilingus.png

:)

Arrok,

This is kunilingus

[spoiler=Kuni]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/20/Wiki-cunnilingus.png

:)

Definitely gonna be in the Lesbian animations on the Future plans list on OP

Arrok, first of all thank you because your animations are amazing.

I've a couple of little requests, if possible:

1. About "replacers" animations, I suggest you to use the SexiS' "Boobjob" instead of the "OnBack" because I don't like so much the boobjob one and it has the same Off/Def numbers of animations.

2. Priority to Lesbian animations as next ones. As female characters we really need them.

Keep your good job.