Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Are these only for cupid? Or I can use it with defeated plugin?

Some should show up in defeated,...like the aggressive tagged animations.  Its not really a Cupid plugin. It adds the animations to your save file via the SexiS esm,....so the animations are permanently added to the main SexiS master file.  All SexiS plugins will have these show up if you install it.

Great work as always thats are an milestone of scripting and animating. Dont push yourself your doing a great job.

What are you next planes after this 3 actor animation ?

I'm gonna go back to making 2 actor and single animations for a while,...a threeway with 4 stages should satisfy that crowd for a while.

There are requests for lesbian animations, but I'm having trouble thinking of what to do for it.  

So I want to do a lesbian animation set with 4 stages plus the climax,...just need to decide whats gonna be in it.  

I was going to do a solo female masturbation for SexLab, as I made the male one for it,...but I noticed there is one already,...

Also gonna be throwing in some classic male/female sex animations like the Hugfuck,....plus a few more from all these karma sutra links people have been providing.

I was going to do a solo female masturbation for SexLab, as I made the male one for it,...but I noticed there is one already,...

Sexlab lacks of solo female masturbation. ^^

Then I should make a more seductive one with rubbing and making sexy poses?

welcome back Arrok!! good news to hear ! :)

plz also dont forget my request!! some solo boob teasing for the main char!

If I do any Boob touching animations,...they would only fully be compatible with one boob size.

The trouble is, what boob size do I choose.  I'm thinking somewhere in the middle of the small breast lovers and the big boob lovers.

Not as small as UNP, but not as big as CHSBHC.  Something more like UNPB or the default curvy CBBE

Thoughts anyone?

Would be really great, actually, I've uninstalled all sex mods except sexlab (+matchmaker and working girl) and when I was leveling my working girl (^^), I was sad that there was only one solo animation  : p

(I miss animations like adult show xxx mod for example)

There is one in there where she lying on the ground I don't know if it is arrok's or not. Since we are on the subject I hate to ask again but did you see my post a while back I had something in mind for a paired solo with the guy doing his standing thing and the girl looking up on her knees rubbing her boobs with her free hand? something I wanted to add to the Sexlab workinggirl

Edit: good point about the boob size I have no advice for that someone's going to complain no matter what. Take a poll on what body people use and make sure you include your name in the topic header so people will look at the post. leave it up for 2 days make a decision that way.

There is one in there where she lying on the ground I don't know if it is arrok's or not. Since we are on the subject I hate to ask again but did you see my post a while back I had something in mind for a paired solo with the guy doing his standing thing and the girl looking up on her knees rubbing her boobs with her free hand? something I wanted to add to the Sexlab workinggirl

Edit: good point about the boob size I have no advice for that someone's going to complain no matter what.

If it wasn't for this kind of stuff, I'd probably have made quite a few boob touching animations, as I'd like to see it as well.

Personally I prefer larger boobs and penis,....mainly b/c it gives me something to animate.  Bigger penis means larger back and forth motions,...and requires less accuracy when aligning.

In consideration for those who prefer more realistic anatomy,....I have been letting the penis clip through female head during blowjobs,...reducing the amount of motion to ensure everyones penis's stay in the hole on the back motion ect. for sex animations,....placing actors hands under or on side of the boob, but not on top to maximize compatibility ect.

Edit: good point about the boob size I have no advice for that someone's going to complain no matter what. Take a poll on what body people use and make sure you include your name in the topic header so people will look at the post. leave it up for 2 days make a decision that way.

When you say with her "free" hand,....what is her busy hand doing during this?

About the boob rubbing,....how would you like that done?   If you want it to look somewhat acceptable for all meshes then I can only do it on the side of the boob closer to the chest or under the boob (even though under may not make sense with really small boobs.

If you want full-on boob grabbing, what size boobs do you want it to work on for your mod?

her other hand would be masterbaiting it isn't for me personally (well it is but) its for a mod I'm sharing so on the side or whatever you think is best to please the largest group of people I'm using SexLab as a framework so if you make this for that I'm sure other modders will find a place for it.

I don't know if I should talk to you or Ashal I know very little about animations  but obviously the solo animations do not have off/def positions or a1/a2 as they are in sexlab but I was wanting this paired with the male actor doing his standing solo animation and the female a foot or so apart looking up at the male doing the animation I described. I have to test rev3 then go get some sleep I think you got a pretty good idea of what I was after .So if you have time great if not I understand keep up the good work. I'll check thsi post again tomorrow in case you had any other questions but I'm sure whatever you make will be fine.

I'm European and here we have an old phrase:

"The best boobs stay inside a cup of champagne".

About ... ehm ... penis, not always "bigger is better"   ;)

lol...well I agree,...but these aren't real penises we're talking here. Fortunately we can easily adjust our positions during sex IRL, but for our poor skyrim characters,...a big penis is an advantage ,.....at least some of it will make it into the hole,....instead of missing entirely.

welcome back Arrok!! good news to hear ! :)

plz also dont forget my request!! some solo boob teasing for the main char!

If I do any Boob touching animations,...they would only fully be compatible with one boob size.

The trouble is, what boob size do I choose.  I'm thinking somewhere in the middle of the small breast lovers and the big boob lovers.

Not as small as UNP, but not as big as CHSBHC.  Something more like UNPB or the default curvy CBBE

Thoughts anyone?

curvy CBBE FTW!!  :)   do it!!!   and thanx!

I'm European and here we have an old phrase:

"The best boobs stay inside a cup of champagne".

About ... ehm ... penis, not always "bigger is better"   ;)

lol...well I agree,...but these aren't real penises we're talking here. Fortunately we can easily adjust our positions during sex IRL, but for our poor skyrim characters,...a big penis is an advantage ,.....at least some of it will make it into the hole,....instead of missing entirely.

Man that post made my day.

Also on the note of breast size UNPB :D

CBBE v3 (BBP) and better Male erect version with xp32 skeleton (female and male) please.

btw, with this setup a few of your animations look quite weird on the female PC, esp. "SexisAnim BBP standfuck" (also 3some "devils...").

The womens back gets stretched in an annoying way compared to the "normal look", see attached screnshots.

Personally I prefer larger boobs and penis,....mainly b/c it gives me something to animate.  Bigger penis means larger back and forth motions,...and requires less accuracy when aligning.

In consideration for those who prefer more realistic anatomy,....I have been letting the penis clip through female head during blowjobs,...reducing the amount of motion to ensure everyones penis's stay in the hole on the back motion ect. for sex animations,....placing actors hands under or on side of the boob, but not on top to maximize compatibility ect.

Just so you guys know,...when I say I prefer larger body parts,....that doesn't mean I only support them.  I want my animations to work with the maximum number of meshes possible. 

And I want them to work on your own personal favorite mesh, even if that means I have to let my meshes clip occasionally.  I don't see this as a bother or something I'm forced to do to please others,...I see it as making the animation a universally standard BBP animation.

Now, since I'm forced to choose a specific boob size for breast touching,....which one do you think best represents the Skyrim average.

At a first glance I'd say the D in the center,....I think the E would work too.

post-2323-0-87536700-1367175352_thumb.jpg

CBBE v3 (BBP) and better Male erect version with xp32 skeleton (female and male) please.

btw, with this setup a few of your animations look quite weird on the female PC, esp. "SexisAnim BBP standfuck" (also 3some "devils...").

The womens back gets stretched in an annoying way compared to the "normal look", see attached screnshots.

Yes,...Ive noticed this as well,...the devils threeway I rushed out for testing 3-way animations,....sometime soon I'll be done with the high priority animations,...at this point I am going back through most of my older animations and fixing old breast motions/ spine bending..../feet not touching the ground,...or unrealistic movements, realigning, and possibly even a total remake of the older less realistic animations.

Just my opinion but you should use the same male and female body that sexlab uses as a replacer,maybe  with max weight . That or cbbe or unnp with max weight because I think the majority use unnp or cbbe with weight between 75% and 100% I bet. Unnp with 100% weight probably isn't much different then cbbe at 75% weight anyways I think,but I haven't really tested that. If you use the same thing that sexlab does then you can always tell people to  use the nude  replacer options of sexlab to get annimations to line up properly.

Personally I would love to see more threesome animations more than anything else. Its really cool that skyrim has them they were the one thing oblivion really was missing sex wise that is.

Yes,...Ive noticed this as well,...the devils threeway I rushed out for testing 3-way animations,....sometime soon I'll be done with the high priority animations,...at this point I am going back through most of my older animations and fixing old breast motions/ spine bending..../feet not touching the ground,...or unrealistic movements, realigning, and possibly even a total remake of the older less realistic animations.

Thanks for your answer Arrok,

as for your "boob-problem", I´d prefer E over D any time :D

D or E works for me. I prefer the hands clipping a little with the boobs than them caressing the air though. :)

Right, if I used D/E as a reference air caressing would only become unacceptably weird looking at sizes lower than C

In which case BBP motion would be barely noticable, and since Im making BBP animations here it only makes sense to cater to reasonable sizes. 

On the other hand,....the hand would probably start to appear fully inside the boob around H cup size, which is bigger than any of those in that pic.

So the C-F sizes would probably be the effective range.