Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Is it possible to reset the position data without a clean save?  I find some of the positions wildly off, as we scoot across the floor and off the edge of the world before I can spam the positional keys enough.  Would it be enough to clean save just Arrok's / redneck's mod, or do you think all of SexiS should be purged?

I guess I could just do it, but man, I hate clean saving SexiS.  Too many lovely mods run against it.

Part of it may just be the Mithos animation, which is wildly off.  If I'm not mistaken that's not in Arrok's mod, and remains a replacement.

I have a request, one of my favorite parts about the SA (sexaddicts) mod is when you use the futa attachments, during the climax it swaps to the bukkake version and your characters twitches, obviously stimulating the climax. Do you think you could add this to the animations?

I have a request, one of my favorite parts about the SA (sexaddicts) mod is when you use the futa attachments, during the climax it swaps to the bukkake version and your characters twitches, obviously stimulating the climax. Do you think you could add this to the animations?

Switching the clothing item, in your case a "futa attachment" is something a coder would have to handle, i.e Cmod who created Sexis, however he went AWOL and nobody has any idea where he went.

Also "twitching" there pretty much is movement in the ending animation just like that in most animations.

+ Sexis does have cumshots.

But if you really want "bukkake" I guess asking the modding community here for a plugin like that wouldnt hurt.

Switching the clothing item, in your case a "futa attachment" is something a coder would have to handle, i.e Cmod who created Sexis, however he went AWOL and nobody has any idea where he went.

Also "twitching" there pretty much is movement in the ending animation just like that in most animations.

+ Sexis does have cumshots.

But if you really want "bukkake" I guess asking the modding community here for a plugin like that wouldnt hurt.

It has the cumshot graphic, yes. It does not have what I am referring to with the item swapping. I don't know the difficulty it would require to implement it, but I know that SA has this feature.

Halloooo! This is pretty much my first time posting, so please excuse me if I did anything wrong. :blush:

I was just curious that if animations on objects was a possible thing in the future? Fingers crossed for soon. :P

Like for example: Sex on a chair, on a bench, on those enchantment tables, etc...

It would make sexmods 10x more adventurable if you could have unique animations for such.

If this question has been asked already and is getting annoying, I apologize so. :lol:

Tell me what is wrong...:

1. Overwrited with extended arroks file in skyrim data.

2. Put the arroks plugin in the folder.

3. Run fnis generator.

4. Plays the game. Crashes when entering the sex part.

5. Runs game again and loading saves.

6. Entered the saved area and it crashes.

Now, my sexiS is messed up. -_-

Tell me what is wrong...:

1. Overwrited with extended arroks file in skyrim data.

2. Put the arroks plugin in the folder.

3. Run fnis generator.

4. Plays the game. Crashes when entering the sex part.

5. Runs game again and loading saves.

6. Entered the saved area and it crashes.

Now, my sexiS is messed up. -_-

Errr there are quite a bit of posibilities, but most likely this:

open your mod manager or the default skyrim launcher. Select "Data files" and that's it.

click ok or close and exit the launcher. 

Sometimes the new esp is'nt loaded by skyrim and this makes sure they are loaded.

Also, im not sure everybody, but I think this mod works in other SexiS plugins as well,...I have tagged the animations, so its possible.

I can confirm the animations work with Lovers comfort; Random sex (and marital Bliss but it has the black screen problem).

I haven't gotten to it to test SD cuzi got some problems making that one work.

Good, as I thought its working like a full edit of the .esm even though its a .esp.  As intended by myself and Redneck.

Is it possible to reset the position data without a clean save?  I find some of the positions wildly off, as we scoot across the floor and off the edge of the world before I can spam the positional keys enough.  Would it be enough to clean save just Arrok's / redneck's mod, or do you think all of SexiS should be purged?

I guess I could just do it, but man, I hate clean saving SexiS.  Too many lovely mods run against it.

Part of it may just be the Mithos animation, which is wildly off.  If I'm not mistaken that's not in Arrok's mod, and remains a replacement.

Yes, mithosanimation is a replacer,...for the leg up..

However, I put it in my mod that way,...because I edited the SexiS .esm behavior files to add a non-cyclic intro,...so his intro animation would stop looping. 

If its just messed up for you, then find the original SexiS data and overwrite your current animations with the original leg up..that should replace the mithos.

hmm seems im doing something wrong. I downloaded both the extension mod and plugin and my game crashes right when i load my game. :(

Ok make sure you are not disabling a .esp file you need,...did you disable anything when you installed mine? Did you make sure my mod was enabled,...also,...sometimes the game will crash when you first load 1-2 times before it loads correctly,..try it multiple times.

If you can't get it to load,...try changing your mod load order,...its possible something other than my mod is loaded improperly.

Try disabling all SexiS and loading too. 

If you can't get it to work then,...you could seek more experienced modder's advice. Your alternative is to load on a clean save,..or load your skyrim backup (I warned to back up just in case,..because this is a new mod for a animation .esm in Alpha.)  

I know you might have not made a back-up (I never do when I'm told to) , and its thats the case I will try my best to help you find a way to get it working without reinstalling as long as you keep trying and telling me what happens when you do.

btw arrok, will your animations (might) supports the upcoming ashal's replacer for sexis?

Yes, he is implementing them fully into his mod.  They should be in his mod on release day 1.  I have also began discussions with him on how I will go about adding new animations to his mod as they are created.

hmm one of the sidefuck position(there are 2) is positioned badly(glitched). Just to let you know.

Yes, check my original post,...I mention that one of the sidefucks is not aligned (I plan to replace it soon).  As long as the first sidefuck is aligned,...then its working as intended.

very nice work

can you pls keep posting the individual files if a want to replace some of the animations ? I really dont like most of AP animations, so I'd rather replace them.

btw, do you know some way to just delete some animations from the cycle ? I tried cleaning the animations files on both meshes, scrips and from the FINS.txt, (updade the FINS behavior) It didn't work... actors just stay like T when the animation I deleted comes.

sorry form my englsih

nice work again

PS: I would love a Z position control

very nice work

can you pls keep posting the individual files if a want to replace some of the animations ? I really dont like most of AP animations, so I'd rather replace them.

btw, do you know some way to just delete some animations from the cycle ? I tried cleaning the animations files on both meshes, scrips and from the FINS.txt, (updade the FINS behavior) It didn't work... actors just stay like T when the animation I deleted comes.

sorry form my englsih

nice work again

Sure I'll keep uploading the individuals too if you guys want. However,..they won't be aligned for the AP positions, because those are so random/ rotated and hard to replace.... They'll be MLA replacers. Probably just the same one over and over,...simple reason is I have a mod now to give it its own position, and I dont have to waste hours trying to replace and figure out scripted positions.

Now about deleting some from the overall cycle....the reason its not working for you is because the .esp (.esm in this case being SexiS) still has that position in its quest script box in the CK.

If it was just a .esp file,...deleting that would be fairly simple. However, you now have to use Wyrebash (I think) to convert the .esm into an .esp to edit, then turn it back into a .esm once you're done editing.  

This is because you can't actively edit a .esm file.

I would actually do this myself if SexiS was going to remain the premier Sex mod .esm, but I think that'll be Ashals new framework.

So I just decided to make a quick addon to suffice while we wait for that.

Feel free to request animations in this thread, or to point out problems with any uploaded animations.

Really? Can you make this animation (from oblivion)?

attachicon.gifSans titre 6.jpg

Thank you so much for your work anyway ; )

v1.1 Update:

Just one new position,...BBP Doggystyle 

This is your request aravis,.....the pose you requested starts in stage 3

Feel free to request animations in this thread, or to point out problems with any uploaded animations.

v1.1 Update:

Cool :)

Btw, is there a custom skeleton I should use for the animation? I think Ive practiced enough for now :P However I didnt really see in the tutorial where to grab a proper skyrim skeleton from.

Arrok, this new anim were the best by far!!

Its really nice! Thnx for your hard work!

Btw, i've some issues when i play the scenes on the bed, some anims dont scale correctly.

I know it's probably a sexis problem, but if anyone could give me an insight... XD

Arrok, this new anim were the best by far!!

Its really nice! Thnx for your hard work!

Btw, i've some issues when i play the scenes on the bed, some anims dont scale correctly.

I know it's probably a sexis problem, but if anyone could give me an insight... XD

Yes, the bed stuff wasn't finalized in SexiS before Cmod left. Its not very reliable, I try to avoid using it,..as it can be fatal to your character and force a reload 

v1.1 Update:

Btw, is there a custom skeleton I should use for the animation? I think Ive practiced enough for now :P However I didnt really see in the tutorial where to grab a proper skyrim skeleton from.

Go back to my post with the tutorial links. See the CHSBHC tutorial? You need to go to nexus and get cherry hotlings mod. Inside you'll see a 3dsmax 2011 scene thats her animation rig, you'll also see the txt file with the bones list to export in HCT.

Read her tutorial,...very carefully...and ask me anything you're unsure about or get stuck on.

v1.1 Update:

Go back to my post with the tutorial links. See the CHSBHC tutorial? You need to go to nexus and get cherry hotlings mod. Inside you'll see a 3dsmax 2011 scene thats her animation rig, you'll also see the txt file with the bones list to export in HCT.

Read her tutorial,...very carefully...and ask me anything you're unsure about or get stuck on.

Isnt that pretty much the same skeleton(+ boob and butt bones) as the original skyrim one?

Also am I correct to assume that the mesh that came with the xp32 tutorial does not work with that skeleton?

At first it froze my Autodesk and later it removed the grid everytime I tried to load the grid onto it.

Im actually trying to avoid the cbbe mesh

Edit: actually even if I myself am using UNP, its prob better to stick with the CBBE mesh tho in order to avoid clipping for the CBBE users D: hmph

Am I correct to assume then that I should be using the _1 version?

v1.1 Update:

Isnt that pretty much the same skeleton(+ boob and butt bones) as the original skyrim one?

Also am I correct to assume that the mesh that came with the xp32 tutorial does not work with that skeleton?

At first it froze my Autodesk and later it removed the grid everytime I tried to load the grid onto it.

Im actually trying to avoid the cbbe mesh

Edit: actually even if I myself am using UNP, its prob better to stick with the CBBE mesh tho in order to avoid clipping for the CBBE users D: hmph

Am I correct to assume then that I should be using the _1 version?

Yes I alwasy use the _1 mesh,....i use a custom CBBE BBP mesh i made in bodyslide, and I use the CHSBHC skeleton for male and female.

Im gonna see if my crappy GIF file can survive the journey to the forums,...but its a really crappy gif I made of the intro phase for the reverse cowgirl I'm working on right now.

I'm gonna make it non-cyclic for the intro,...its the girl slowly descending and inserting the penis lol.

Trust me it looks 1000x better in max.

post-2323-0-64413700-1365376933_thumb.gif