Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

Enjoy your 3 weeks in...some place!

Ill hopefully have some animations thrown out til then :)

Edit: before you leave~

Is it normal for AHK to sometimes just randomly freeze for a few secs?

Ever since the chsbhc skeleton its doing that(+ grid is gone) D:

AHK? you mean 3dsmax? Yes it stalls out at times when you load/save

If its doing it randomly, then you probably have the every 5 min autosave option turned on

The grid disappears when you load cherry's animation rig (if thats what you mean) b/c you have single viewport enabled.

All the way in the bottom right corner of 3dsmax theres a button to toggle the 4 viewports back on,...3 have a grid,...but the main viewport doesnt

Well, the thing is, as soon as I load cherrys rig, its taking ages to load anything, if I import a mesh it takes far longer to load as well. :(

Im actually thinking theres something wrong, and I dont have random freezes if I use the normal skeleton.

Google how to disable autoback in 3ds max,..i forgot how,....see if thats the case...it may not freeze with normal skeleton b/c you're not loading near as much data.

When I have 2 actors on screen,....its worse than when I just edit one.  If its taking longer than 40sec,...then something may be wrong.

My program goes unresponsive all the time,...give it 20 sec or so to respond when this happens.

In May I'm going to transition over to XPMS skeleton and TBBP meshes, so im sure it will just get worse.

But if you have autoback disabled it shouldn't freeze at all unless you save/load/import/export

If its doing it randomly, then you probably have the every 5 min autosave option turned on

The grid disappears when you load cherry's animation rig (if thats what you mean) b/c you have single viewport enabled.

All the way in the bottom right corner of 3dsmax theres a button to toggle the 4 viewports back on,...3 have a grid,...but the main viewport doesnt

Well, the thing is, as soon as I load cherrys rig, its taking ages to load anything, if I import a mesh it takes far longer to load as well. :(

Im actually thinking theres something wrong, and I dont have random freezes if I use the normal skeleton.

Google how to disable autoback in 3ds max,..i forgot how,....see if thats the case...it may not freeze with normal skeleton b/c you're not loading near as much data.

When I have 2 actors on screen,....its worse than when I just edit one.  If its taking longer than 40sec,...then something may be wrong.

My program goes unresponsive all the time,...give it 20 sec or so to respond when this happens.

In May I'm going to transition over to XPMS skeleton and TBBP meshes, so im sure it will just get worse.

But if you have autoback disabled it shouldn't freeze at all unless you save/load/import/export

Ok tyvm, also what are IK chains? You talked about it earlier, google doesnt help D:

Aaaaaand how do I freeze my feet to stay where they are? So that if I rotate the pelvis that the position of the feet arent changing.

Unless that was IK chains :P In which case I especially need clarification on those!

Ok tyvm, also what are IK chains? You talked about it earlier, google doesnt help D:

Aaaaaand how do I freeze my feet to stay where they are? So that if I rotate the pelvis that the position of the feet arent changing.

Unless that was IK chains :P In which case I especially need clarification on those!

IK Chains: 

At the top of the MAX screen you see the animations tab,...once you click that you see a IK solver option,....mouse over that and you see the HI option,...thats all you'll be using for this.

Once you select the HI option the program will be waiting for you to select the bone that you want to start an IK chain with. Keep in mind you can press the H key to bring up the bones list and choose that way,...you dont have to click the actual bone with the mouse.

I highly recommend you only start IK chains with either thigh L or R or either upperarm L or R bones

Once you select one of those bones,...the program is now waiting for you to select the bone that will complete the IK chain.

If you started with R thigh,...then end with R foot......same for L thigh

If you started with R upperarm, then end with R hand, same for L

This will, for the most part,...will constrain your arms and legs from moving much at all when you move parent bones,...or bone connected to parent bones.

However, your feet and hands will still pivot oddly,....soo

Start an IK chain on foot and end with toe to keep feet planted   Start a chain on hand and end with animobject to plant hands.

You will notice that a bunch of small axis markers appear all over your actors,...these are your IK chains, and they show up in the bones list. (it would help greatly to have your bones list "show child" option enabled". Do this at the top of the list you see some tabs, one has this option.)

You are free to animate IK chains with autokey. Also, you are free to use the position tool to do so (cant rotate them). Using the position tool will not destroy your mesh when you're using it on a IK chain,.. b/c the chain stops the mesh from streching

I strongly recommend only using IK chains on the bones I list above at first,....once you get used to it (and you will fast, its not hard to see what it does) then you can experiment with your own chains.

In order to move your actor properly (for offseting) when you have IK chains,... you must select all of an actors chains along with the NPC com to displace the actor as-is.

Btw if you didnt know, and were curious IK stands for "Inverse Kinematics" which is just a physics term meaning loosely "opposite motion". And thats what its doing,...its using kinematics equations to calculate your opposite motion to keep a bone from moving too far off a positioned state.

Or "contrain" it.

IK Chains: 

At the top of the MAX screen you see the animations tab,...once you click that you see a IK solver option,....mouse over that and you see the HI option,...thats all you'll be using for this.

Once you select the HI option the program will be waiting for you to select the bone that you want to start an IK chain with. Keep in mind you can press the H key to bring up the bones list and choose that way,...you dont have to click the actual bone with the mouse.

I highly recommend you only start IK chains with either thigh L or R or either upperarm L or R bones

Once you select one of those bones,...the program is now waiting for you to select the bone that will complete the IK chain.

This will, for the most part,...will constrain your arms and legs from moving much at all when you move parent bones,...or bone connected to parent bones.

Start an IK chain on foot and end with toe to keep feet planted   Start a chain on hand and end with animobject to plant hands.

You will notice that a bunch of small axis markers appear all over your actors,...these are your IK chains, and they show up in the bones list. (it would help greatly to have your bones list "show child" option enabled". Do this at the top of the list you see some tabs, one has this option.)

You are free to animate IK chains with autokey. Also, you are free to use the position tool to do so (cant rotate them). Using the position tool will not destroy your mesh when you're using it on a IK chain,.. b/c the chain stops the mesh from streching

I strongly recommend only using IK chains on the bones I list above at first,....once you get used to it (and you will fast, its not hard to see what it does) then you can experiment with your own chains.

In order to move your actor properly (for offseting) when you have IK chains,... you must select all of an actors chains along with the NPC com to displace the actor as-is.

Btw if you didnt know, and were curious IK stands for "Inverse Kinematics" which is just a physics term meaning loosely "opposite motion". And thats what its doing,...its using kinematics equations to calculate your opposite motion to keep a bone from moving too far off a positioned state.

Or "contrain" it.

So just to confirm, if I wanted to rotate my pelvis and wanted my legs-feet to stay in place, Id put ik chains right? (its late, I just have to confirm :>)

IK Chains: 

Or "contrain" it.

So just to confirm, if I wanted to rotate my pelvis and wanted my legs-feet to stay in place, Id put ik chains right? (its late, I just have to confirm :>)

Yes, as long as the motion is not too great, the legs and feet will attempt to remain planted ( it may appear not to be working, but when you press play animation the equations will auto-constrain (dont need to press play, just move to next frame for calculations to occur)

IK Chains: 

Or "contrain" it.

Yes, as long as the motion is not too great, the legs and feet will attempt to remain planted ( it may appear not to be working, but when you press play animation the equations will auto-constrain (dont need to press play, just move to next frame for calculations to occur)

and by too great I mean rotate over 90 degrees and the legs and feet will start to drag like a ragdoll,...resisting the motion.

Excellent new replacer Arrok, it played twice for me today and from start to finish was excellent. B)

Yea I actually impressed myself with the intro,....thats why I say try out the intro all over lol. 

I'm starting to learn how to manipulate the velocities of motion to mimic live motion.  

To the point where its gonna become necessary to go back and redo my earlier animations to have them all show uniform quality.  I see some looking dated/immature

I don't regularly use SexiS so I hadn't had a chance to see your animations until recently but there really good. It says your not a professional animator in your first post but I think you've become one.Keep up the good work.

Now for my stupid question I hope it hasn't been asked. I was curious about animal type animations I know there are a few people including myself who would like to see some I know there is someone working on them but it doesn't seem to be a resource just something for a mod they are working on.

I was curious if its something you would do or could do maybe there is a skeleton problem for beast I'm not really sure what the state of that is right now but if it something that offends you I wouldn't expect you to want to make them Just curious how you feel about it and if its something you intend on doing in the future thanks again.

Edit: just seen your going to be away for a few weeks have fun while your gone :D

Edit: I just tested your replacer esp with my mod and it calls them up perfectly tags seem to be correct too awesome thanks

This is a request I made in another topic, posting it here instead:

"I'm a big fan of Sanguines Debauchery, but I think its missing something. Specifically: Sex-animations, with hands bound behind your back. Is there anything like this anywhere? It's somewhat immersion breaking when suddenly your hands are free whenever the master abuses you.

And seeing as there are many mods in progress that has to do with bondage, I think this definately is something that should be made, if it doesn't exist already."

Can you pleeeease try to make this? :D I'm thinking the easiest way is probably doggystyle with hands bound behind back, maybe held by the one whos raping you. But i guess there are a whole bunch of animations that could work with this.

This is a request I made in another topic, posting it here instead:

"I'm a big fan of Sanguines Debauchery, but I think its missing something. Specifically: Sex-animations, with hands bound behind your back. Is there anything like this anywhere? It's somewhat immersion breaking when suddenly your hands are free whenever the master abuses you.

And seeing as there are many mods in progress that has to do with bondage, I think this definately is something that should be made, if it doesn't exist already."

Can you pleeeease try to make this? :D I'm thinking the easiest way is probably doggystyle with hands bound behind back, maybe held by the one whos raping you. But i guess there are a whole bunch of animations that could work with this.

As he'll be gone for 3 weeks, Ill be doing at least one like that, however Im still a rookie! C:

Also, a doggystyle with hands behind back already exists for the most part.

post-138866-0-50693600-1365512514_thumb.jpg

post-138866-0-06546500-1365512520_thumb.jpg

To edit 2 actors...

First just make a male t-pose at origin scene (import and freeze meshes too), save and close

Then make a female t-pose at origin scene (and import and freeze meshes)

Click the green 3dsmax logo /file menu button at the top left corner (the one to open, new scene, reset ect.)

near the bottom of the list you see the references option, click that, and select xref scene. 

click "add" at the top of the box. Select your male t-pose scene you created and it should pop up. Keep the Xref window open and look at the "add" button again and gaze downwards until you see the merge button. Press the merge button.

Now you can animate them both in the scene.

The males bones are on the bone list under the female's.  Its easy to tell b/c they are separated by the meshes.

When its time to export your animation you'll have to split the scene to make 2 animations. Its easy though.

Make sure your scene is saved with both actors, then highlight every bone on the bone list under the last female mesh (starting at the first male mesh) press ok and hit your delete key.

The male will disappear and you can export your female.

Open the scene with both actors again, and highlight the female bones and meshes this time and hit delete. Now you export your male.

Thats how I do it.

The male and female t-pose scenes I refer to here in this quote of myself is the templets I have described above.

Reason for the Xref, and not just straight up import another scene is b/c importing tries to rename the bones (since they have the same name)

But merging allows duplicate bone names for some reason. 

Arr youre gone now, but where can one find those male skeletons and male body meshes, the tutorial doesnt really cover that D:

Fiiixed! Nevermind

Great! :D

Yeah, I know about that one. Great animation, but more is always better right? :D

Arrr, so I tried to do 2 different positions with the hands "cuffed" behind the back, the problem with that is, is that the main skeleton available makes the shoulders look really wide and reeeaaally thin(at the top) if you try to bend the shoulders backwards and also try to turn em by 60° to have your hands go together.

Ive fiddled around for 20minutes on 1 shoulder alone to see if I could make it look better, but its just too weird looking.

Maybe with the 299 bone skeleton, Arrok said he'll try to move onto that one when hes back.

Ill try finding another cuffed pose I could use.

Also bumping because Arrok wanted lots of animation suggestions by the time hes back.

Hi,

Sorry for my english :s  hope you ll understand me :)

the animation are all in bbp ! so my question is do we need to have a body inbbp to get it work without CTD? because in my game i replaced many body to have variante... i mean : some women have the UNP body other have CBBE and other have "Xracebody" and i have also a custom race that i can play with it in my game it´s the nidia race (lady body) and all of them aren´t in BBP... i tried in the past to switch all of them with the corect version for bbp but at one point it did´twork anymore because of a lot of CTD my computer cant handel all the changes that i have mad since the beginning

(i have 253 mods running all together with a lot of animation changed like running with a bow, back flip jump ...... and so on the same  for swords or crossbow, axe, great sword.... so, all this mods work perfectly with a vanilla or any other body who is not a bbp ! and i would hate to change or delete 80% of my mods just to see some bouncing from time to times)

so my question : do we really need a custom bbp body ? and if so then wich one is the better ? UNP-BBP or CBBE-BBP ?

anyway thank you for your hard work and good luck.

Does this work with TBBP? The breasts bounce but the actors are too far apart, and if you put them together they start sliding around. Is this normal?

That's what happens when those overinflated airbags you attach to your girls bounce off of other objects :P.

Seriously these should work with TBBP as well, I suspect the problem with them staring too far apart has more to do with the skeleton being slightly smaller than the animations were built for or something like that.

Try using setscale to bump the actors size up by one tenth at a time to see if slightly larger actors fit together properly, if they do then it's going to be a skeleton problem and you can research the thread back a ways because I think others may have had similar problems and were able to fix it. (Search for skeleton in this subject).

Does this work with TBBP? The breasts bounce but the actors are too far apart, and if you put them together they start sliding around. Is this normal?

That's what happens when those overinflated airbags you attach to your girls bounce off of other objects :P.

Seriously these should work with TBBP as well, I suspect the problem with them staring too far apart has more to do with the skeleton being slightly smaller than the animations were built for or something like that.

Try using setscale to bump the actors size up by one tenth at a time to see if slightly larger actors fit together properly, if they do then it's going to be a skeleton problem and you can research the thread back a ways because I think others may have had similar problems and were able to fix it. (Search for skeleton in this subject).

It's definitely not breast size causing that issue because my characters boobs are massive and most animations line up fine, Some are off, but it's no biggy. Maybe it could be a skeleton issue, but honestly it doesn't seem likely in my case, since 90% of animations worked just fine.

I would like to request an animation , I would like a paired solo animation if that makes any sense. Where the male is facing the female pretty much doing the same animation you already have and the female in front of the male either doing the solo you have or maybe looking up at him with the free hand rubbing her boobs. Thanks ahead of time for reading this and I know your quite busy and it may be a while or never before you can do this.

Love your animations keep up the good work :)