Arrok's SexLab Animations & Resource for Modders (Updated 11/28/2014)

hello all . sorry i dont undrestand / What spell i must use for seeing these sex motions . in sexIs ther was 7 motion and there are more than it  !!!

Use Cupid spells to activate them.

Hey guys I just finished an expanded Non-replacer .esp,....I'll upload tonight,...gives cupid like nearly 30 positions lol  (not +30 but 30 total)

hello all . sorry i dont undrestand / What spell i must use for seeing these sex motions . in sexIs ther was 7 motion and there are more than it  !!!

Hey guys I just finished an expanded Non-replacer .esp,....I'll upload tonight,...gives cupid like nearly 30 positions lol  (not +30 but 30 total)

Does that mean all of your animations are now in the non-replacer?

Ive luckily put all replace animations into a .rar file so I can easily remove it from my modloader.

Btw, I started going for the newbie tutorial after the pro one, the newbie one says quite a lot of essential basic things that the pro one doesnt D: Ive come a long way.

Does that mean all of your animations are now in the non-replacer?

Ive luckily put all replace animations into a .rar file so I can easily remove it from my modloader.

Btw, I started going for the newbie tutorial after the pro one, the newbie one says quite a lot of essential basic things that the pro one doesnt D: Ive come a long way.

I believe you. You learn a lot the first few days. 

Make sure you also understand cherry hotlings HCT tutorial....I can help clear up what you may or may not understand. But, its important you know how to export with havok content tools and not Hkxcmd.

Not only are they gonna be in a non-replacer, but I scripted them myself how I wanted them to be, so you guys will be seeing extra stages and I can align much better using both 3dsmax and papyrus scripts together. 

I'm just as new with papyrus as you are with 3dsmax now,...so me actually having no excuse to answer script related questions is gonna be pretty funny. Gonna sound like "ummmm idk,...your guess is as good as mine"

Just wanna say thanks for all the hard work going on here. I even made a very nice looking screenshot for the kissing foreplay animation.

Just wanted to show my thanks! :D

I'm surprised my screenshot on nexus hasn't been taking down considering the animation comes from Arrok's Sex animations hehe

But It looks amazing!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/227754

Also can't wait to see your new framework Ashal!

Looking forward to all releases!

Hi Arrok!  A wee question for you.  You see, I'm already using Redneck2x's foreplay plug-in.  Do I want to overwrite his .esp with your Animation Extension Mod?

Yes, you have to. Lol. Overwrite everything it asks.

The foreplays are in this one too.

Okey-dokey, I just wanted to make sure.  Thank you, Arrok! 

Np,...let me know how stable the mod is,...for me its 100% like SexiS.

I'm just hoping I included everything in the file you guys need,...

Thanks Arrok!!

I got the CHSBHC, and now I have a 'boobs gone wild' idle animation working in game! :P

Also the Xref merging works great, and to avoid deleting the wrong stuff before exporting I noticed that it keeps the layers from the template scenes, so now I am organizing everything in my template scene before merging them.

I have been playing around with IK setups, thanks to Canderes509's vid... working fine so far.

Now I have to see how to get an 2+ actor animation in game...

I have just downloaded your new file and the new animations look amazing!!

Thanks Arrok.

I updated the new version of animation replacer + adds, and tested it.

I think there are some bugs.

The animation no. 24 to 27 seems not working.

After used sexis cupid spell when I switching the animations, they are standing like mannequin after 23rd animation.

I've executed fnis behavior couple of times, but no change is shown.

Anyway, thank you for the great jobs!

Hi Arrok!  I just tested your mod and everything is working perfectly!  Really well done!  Sadly, I'm still having serious alignment issues with "BBP Sidefuck" for "MLA Sidefuck".  Either my toon is too far back or her sex partner is too far forward.  :( However, since no one else has yet reported it, I'm wondering if it's just me.  Anyhow, other than that, everything is working really well.  Brilliant work!  Cheers to you! 

Hi Arrok!  I just tested your mod and everything is working perfectly!  Really well done!  Sadly, I'm still having serious alignment issues with "BBP Sidefuck" for "MLA Sidefuck".  Either my toon is too far back or her sex partner is too far forward.  :( However, since no one else has yet reported it, I'm wondering if it's just me.  Anyhow, other than that, everything is working really well.  Brilliant work!  Cheers to you! 

Its been reported a few times already~

Anyhow, does anyone here know what the pose is called that your character does once he/shes defeated?

WPt9A1u.jpg

That one

Or maybe if one is able to open the sexis_defeated plugin it would be nice if you could look which animation is being played once your character goes below 10%.

Nevermind, it was called bleedout.

Anyhow, does anyone here know what the pose is called that your character does once he/shes defeated?

WPt9A1u.jpg

That one

Or maybe if one is able to open the sexis_defeated plugin it would be nice if you could look which animation is being played once your character goes below 10%.

eMiKo, since the release of Arrok's SexiS BBP Animation Extension Mod?  Scrolling up and viewing the other comments, no it hasn't.  Unless I've entered into the Twilight Zone or something, which is always a possibility.   :lol:  Arrok said he fixed it with the mod's release, as stated on the OP.  For me it's still really misaligned.  As for your question, I can't see your picture.  :(

WPt9A1u.jpg

That one

eMiKo, since the release of Arrok's SexiS BBP Animation Extension Mod?  Scrolling up and viewing the other comments, no it hasn't.  Unless I've entered into the Twilight Zone or something, which is always a possibility.   :lol:  Arrok said he fixed it with the mod's release, as stated on the OP.  For me it's still really misaligned.  As for your question, I can't see your picture.  :(

Weird D:

Also imgur sucks for that I guess ><

But my sidesecks animation is broken too half of the time.

But I found the position, ty anyways :P

eMiKo, on 05 Apr 2013 - 10:30, said:

OlBenny, on 05 Apr 2013 - 10:28, said:

eMiKo, on 05 Apr 2013 - 10:20, said:

That one

eMiKo, since the release of Arrok's SexiS BBP Animation Extension Mod? Scrolling up and viewing the other comments, no it hasn't. Unless I've entered into the Twilight Zone or something, which is always a possibility. Arrok said he fixed it with the mod's release, as stated on the OP. For me it's still really misaligned. As for your question, I can't see your picture.

Weird D:
Also imgur sucks for that I guess ><

But my sidesecks animation is broken too half of the time.

But I found the position, ty anyways

Imgur and LL don't play well together it's been like that for a long time. To see a picture from imgur you have to right click it and use the copy image url then paste it into a search tab. I usually have one tab open and then another one open just for pasting imgur urls into.

Hey Arrok!
First off, excelent work, tyvm for everything!

I have a small question to ask. I use CB++, without tbbp and this skeleton: XP32 Maximum Skeleton. It seems my character, male, is slighty higher than my partner, female.

How to solve that? Which skeleton mod you recommend, if that's the problem.

Sry by the bad english, btw XD

Thnx for the answer, bro!

I tried, but the anim foreplay standing (mt favorite) becomes unscalled lol!

I unstalled the skeleton, then it appers to work ^^ Thnx !

Oh ok, Im glad it works.

I'll keep the skeleton problem in mind.

Thanks,...that position is a nightmare.

It fights back when trying to align it.

If the original works for you,..try just overwriting my aniamtion files,...as far as I can tell the edited scripts do nothing to that position.

I also have to add that the sidefuck has never aligned for me on any mod I've ever seen it on.

I always had to use the 1-2 keys to align it. But I'm really glad the other animations are aligned initally without the need to correct with  the hotkeys.

Also, im not sure everybody, but I think this mod works in other SexiS plugins as well,...I have tagged the animations, so its possible.

Also, im not sure everybody, but I think this mod works in other SexiS plugins as well,...I have tagged the animations, so its possible.

I can confirm the animations work with Lovers comfort; Random sex (and marital Bliss but it has the black screen problem).

I haven't gotten to it to test SD cuzi got some problems making that one work.