[mod] Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

5 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

The body traits are only for remarkably big or small dicks or tits. Average-sized dicks and tits don't get a trait.

As Satyrthegreat said, there's a game rule to disable the cooldown. You can also make a submod with a new sex interaction, you don't have to build your own sex mod from the ground up.

I must not have seen the rule for disabling the cooldown, which would be my mistake. If that rule is in fact there, then this is great. Thanks for your work.

5 hours ago, LizzyLovesLezzy said:

Is there any way for the breast size traits to only effect the size without overriding the breast shape? You know, the "bust_shape_half_3", "bust_shape_full_1", etc. part of the portrait? It'd be nice to maintain a variety of shapes and such instead of every woman having the "bust_clothes" template.

I will look into this.

One funny thing I observed is correlation of penis size with fertility, but that quite doesn't make sense, because by sperm count, eastern asians and south asians are the most fertile, and they don't have on average the largest endowment. And in general civilised(settled) groups have smaller endowments, and it has nothing to do with fertility or attraction (natural selection). Its a larger indicator of promiscuity of societies (to drag other sperm out, ik its weird). So I feel it would make more sense for it to be completely aesthetic than an actual in game factor.

Hey guys newer to Ck franchise, so I really have no faith in anything i know. But I have downloaded this mod, I have moved the contents of the Carnalitas Folder (common,gfx, events, localization) and the singular .mod file all into my mod folder, I have enabled it as a mod, it is my only mod a the moment. 
Is there anywhere else i need to enable, or am I not waiting long enough into my game? I'm not seeing any of the features.
Starting to feel like an idiot so thought I'd ask for some help.

22 minutes ago, kalut72 said:

Hey guys newer to Ck franchise, so I really have no faith in anything i know. But I have downloaded this mod, I have moved the contents of the Carnalitas Folder (common,gfx, events, localization) and the singular .mod file all into my mod folder, I have enabled it as a mod, it is my only mod a the moment. 
Is there anywhere else i need to enable, or am I not waiting long enough into my game? I'm not seeing any of the features.
Starting to feel like an idiot so thought I'd ask for some help.

Have you enabled the mod options in the Gamerules?

Rules? I'm going to assume you mean when I go into the change rules section before I select a ruler. If it is that then yes I can't seem to find any new rules. I'm sure I'm just being stupid and missing something obvious.

Before I boot up the game it says it has been loaded in the startup client.

My wife in game miscarried after using the lay with lover option. Is this really a chance, despite being essentially impossible in real life? I found

"show_as_tooltip = {
                    carn_had_sex_with_effect = {
                        CHARACTER_1 = scope:actor
                        CHARACTER_2 = scope:recipient
                        PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
                        DRAMA = yes"

and wonder if this is the cause. As a lewd mod framework ,to have a chance of miscarriage every time is a bit much. Then again, this quote might mean something else and it was just chance. 

Also on a side note, I'm not sure the extent of the how much the body traits change portraits. One woman with the flat chested trait definitely had breasts, just slightly smaller ones. Is this a technical limitation, preference as to what flat chested means or a bug on my end, possibly from other mods?

Icons related to male genital size characteristics
Do you have any plans to change it to something more intuitive?

The size of a female breast was compared to a fruit
This is easy to recognize.

But for men, I don’t think it’s intuitive

I hope more impressive and easy icon
for example... Is the banana icon weird?

2 hours ago, solsolra said:

Sausages.
Starting from cocktail weiner to massive mortadellas.

Good afternoon! Add to the blackmail, in addition to the basic requirement, the possibility of demanding sex or becoming a lover. For example: one character likes another and uses blackmail to get him into bed. Or can force to seduce a third character that want to blackmail in the future. I would also like NPCs to participate in attempts to seduce or court the player's character, use sex to blackmail the player, satisfy their lust (for example, arrange an Orgy).

5 hours ago, solsolra said:

the penis icon is a may pole.. which should be intuitive..  its common knowledge that this was a celebration of fertility and that the pole is a dick.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:50 AM, LizzyLovesLezzy said:

Is there any way for the breast size traits to only effect the size without overriding the breast shape? You know, the "bust_shape_half_3", "bust_shape_full_1", etc. part of the portrait? It'd be nice to maintain a variety of shapes and such instead of every woman having the "bust_clothes" template.

It looks like for this need to remove all lines "template = bust_clothes" in "Carnalitas\gfx\portraits\portrait_modifiers\carn_tits.txt". 

This will not affect the appearance in clothes, but while naked DNA bust shape will remain the same:

Spoiler

lhq5HvE.png