About This File
This is a small mod that adds several marriage doctrines to the game:
- Expanded Polygamy (10 spouses)
- Advanced Polygamy (25 spouses)
- Superior Polygamy (50 spouses)
- Infinite Polygamy (replaces old Polygamic Harem, 100 spouses)
Consort & Concubine Doctrines:
- Small Harem (1 spouse, 10 consorts)
- Medium Harem (1 spouse, 25 consorts)
- Large Harem (1 spouse, 50 consorts)
- Infinite Harem (replaces old Infinite Harem, toned down to 100 consorts + 1 spouse)
- Polygamic Harem (4 spouses + 4 consorts)
- Managed Medium Harem (5 spouses + 25 consorts)
- Managed Large Harem (10 spouses + 50 consorts)
- Hetaerocracy (25 spouses + 100 consorts)
This mod should be compatible to everything if the game treats the files the way I think it does.
If not, it will be incompatible to other mods that modify "doctrine_marriage_type". In this case you can manually merge the files with a text editor like Notepad++.
I've temporarily removed the GUI modification, since it wasn't playing nice with several other mods.
If you have more than 4 Spouses or Consorts, the UI doesn't display them properly. You can use "Better Character UI" from the Steam Workshop to display them.
I plan to add a decision to let your harem comfort you to reduce stress based on the number of people you have. I need to figure out how to add custom decisions first though. Once that happens, I'm planning to add variation events similar to the things that can happen when you have a feast or go hunting.
Afterwards I'd like to add events that deal with inter-harem relationships. Having so many spouses or concubines/consorts around you ought to be interesting...
What's New in Version 0.3
Added several new doctrines with smaller harem sizes by popular request.
Added a new line of doctrines that supports spouses and concubines.
Removed the UI mod as it caused issues with Carnalitas. I have to make a compatibility patch for this.