Jump to content
Ashal

"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Recommended Posts

On 4/16/2018 at 1:38 PM, Dolphinhat said:

Where did you get that face mask?

That's from an Elisyum mod i got from nexus. 

Share this post


Link to post

Looking for a specific mod or most likely a modpack I can't remember the name of it obviously.

 

The premise is that you either get a quest, or a letter right after leaving the Cave at the start of the game, or soon after. It has something along these lines to say to you, "Your grandpa/uncle/father/somebody died and his underground bordello/public house is being given to you". You can find said area somewhere nearby, the entrance is by a grave or in the grave not too far somewhere beside the river, it leads you to an underground complex full of kinky people, some of which are in cages dancing. This mod might include piercings and other various wearables mod and the faces looked very animesque (maybe diablo elves), most of the races inside the complex were elves of all kinds afaik.

 

That's about as much as I remember. All help appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, N\A said:

Looking for a specific mod or most likely a modpack I can't remember the name of it obviously.

 

The premise is that you either get a quest, or a letter right after leaving the Cave at the start of the game, or soon after. It has something along these lines to say to you, "Your grandpa/uncle/father/somebody died and his underground bordello/public house is being given to you". You can find said area somewhere nearby, the entrance is by a grave or in the grave not too far somewhere beside the river, it leads you to an underground complex full of kinky people, some of which are in cages dancing. This mod might include piercings and other various wearables mod and the faces looked very animesque (maybe diablo elves), most of the races inside the complex were elves of all kinds afaik.

 

That's about as much as I remember. All help appreciated

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17484  not sure,maybe this? i don't remember the relative dieing part, but...

Share this post


Link to post
On 8/6/2018 at 5:11 PM, tolerance said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/17484  not sure,maybe this? i don't remember the relative dieing part, but...

Hey I think that may be it, I'll check it out.

It was a long time ago so the part about a relative dying might be just from my faulty memory, cheers.

 

Edit:
Looks like that's what I was looking for thanks.

Share this post


Link to post

I am looking for a Cow-like clothing I found before(or it's name at least), it was probably from a pack, it is similar to Milk Slave outfit from nexus, but it has udder too and is covering the

whole body I think, it has a bell too, and well the horns. Not sure how to explain it's look further.

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, dp16 said:

I am looking for a Cow-like clothing I found before(or it's name at least), it was probably from a pack, it is similar to Milk Slave outfit from nexus, but it has udder too and is covering the

whole body I think, it has a bell too, and well the horns. Not sure how to explain it's look further.

Udder:    Dairy Queen Set v2  ???

 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/16275-the-gsb-compendium/

 

 

And here in post 2 some udders

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73016-animal-farm-an-examination-of-inhuman-decisions/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Sevrind you can try it here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/40465-shy-uploader-shadow-hide-you/

More than 9GB old Shy Mods and pictures. Think you only need the last file , Shy Mods zip's.rar.

I do not have the file so I do not know if the ups14135 files is in the pack.

 

EDIT: I have downloaded the Shy Mods zip's.rar and the ups14135  was in the pack

Here  ups14135.zip

! StyleModifier is not compatible with Lovers/LAPF ! StyleModifier will overwrite the LAPF skeleton !

Share this post


Link to post

1808238-1550021304.jpg

 

I want my breton to fight by her side so badly....


What is that race, is the FF race?

 

And if it is the FFrace, where can be downloaded because everytime i reinstall oblivion i look for that race but this time i couldnt find it.

 

And if its not the FFrace, it is posible to adquire it in some manner or the author simply enjoys making jelous of other oblivioners ^^

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...