"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

It's not mod, just clothing. Look at some nice cloth\armors -- Tona's or Aion (or Tera) models, already ported for tES4. Possibly you can make something similar your request, using simple  retexturing of them.

ps. it not easy (4me) to see original picture in your post; its huge also. I'll leave it's  cropped&resized copy here: post-58171-0-92869800-1490695762_thumb.jpg

Is there a mod that does a simple "Basic Primary Needs" but for sex?  I know there's (Lovers) aphrodisia, extender, and satisfaction, but from what I can tell they all have some mini-game and/or leveling system.  I'm just looking for basically a timer until negative effects. It's simple enough to write.  In fact, I actually have most of it from trimming LoversSatisfaction.  I just wanted to double-check I'm not repeating an existing mod.

Edit:

Decided to roll my own and release it as LoversNeed.

• 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to make oblivion characters look this good?

What body/texture/preset/hair mods are in this image?

attachicon.gif1492215153297.jpg

http://trywhat.seesaa.net/category/12704174-12.html

I already saw that page. Google translate isn't very clear.

You asked , is it possible to make a character like that.

I do not know how he did it, he makes own head mesh and generally models, it's possible for him. 

Just ask him.

Is there any sort of mod (either lovers or not) that adds in some form of like Breastfeeding or such?

No.

I have only one animation for the mother and baby, i.e. it is literally what it should be - as the scenes in the museum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is my shot and Body is ZKEC, race is Kaleen which i did my own minor touches (short tail, slightly sharper body textures)

I know im gravedigging here, but does anyone know where to find a shorter tail mesh i could replace the tail with (for Kaleen) I tried making it shorter in nifskope but that didnt do anything (i dont really know what im doing in that regard).

That is my shot and Body is ZKEC, race is Kaleen which i did my own minor touches (short tail, slightly sharper body textures)

I know im gravedigging here, but does anyone know where to find a shorter tail mesh i could replace the tail with (for Kaleen) I tried making it shorter in nifskope but that didnt do anything (i dont really know what im doing in that regard).

My tail is "off limits", mostly because i cant stand people whining that it may have its own life or some other bugs. Geechan helped me to do it back in 2011. There is a shorter tail on nexus i think but you need blender or some other 3D program to edit it.

A short blender tutorial that mostly works.

• Use nifskope to copy tail into the body nif.
  • Import tail-body nif to blender
  • select tail - go to edit mode
  • move tail in z-axis (g - z) //G key is grab tool
  • then move tail in y axis to slightly above the butt (g - y)
  • apply scale and rotation and visual transform ( i usually do this after edits) //ctrl+a
  • export nif
  • remove the body parts in nifskope so only the tail remains.
  • save the "tail only" nif.

If everything went as planned, you should have a kaleen or any tail now sticking above the butt. And might look something like this.

Do note that you may need to weight paint root of the tail by hand to pelvis bone or spine1 (spine 2 was upperbody?)

My tail is "off limits", mostly because i cant stand people whining that it may have its own life or some other bugs. Geechan helped me to do it back in 2011. There is a shorter tail on nexus i think but you need blender or some other 3D program to edit it.

A short blender tutorial that mostly works.

• Use nifskope to copy tail into the body nif.
  • Import tail-body nif to blender
  • select tail - go to edit mode
  • move tail in z-axis (g - z) //G key is grab tool
  • then move tail in y axis to slightly above the butt (g - y)
  • apply scale and rotation and visual transform ( i usually do this after edits) //ctrl+a
  • export nif
  • remove the body parts in nifskope so only the tail remains.
  • save the "tail only" nif.

If everything went as planned, you should have a kaleen or any tail now sticking above the butt. And might look something like this.

Do note that you may need to weight paint root of the tail by hand to pelvis bone or spine1 (spine 2 was upperbody?)

Thanks for the reply! I'll give this a shot, the massive tail was really bugging me. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...