"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The only version I have is the Beta.

READ THE README.

The most important sentence:  This Mod could very well break your savegame.

And yes you need Estrus ( think version 14rxxxx ? ) The Depraver Beta is from Dec. 2011.  Estrus 19r1 was released in spring 2012.  But you will find out when the game crash or works.

I changed the Estrus Link in the readme to the new Nexus Link. And I brightened up the almost black screenshot.

Hello everyone! I found fantastic resource - sinomod.com. There is bunch of mods, DMRA and etc. But there it big problem with registarion form - can't type a country. 

Well there is link to see what chinise modders can do. Maybe someone of other guys can enter and bring them here.

https://sinomod.com/files/category-10/?sortby=file_downloads&filter=file_free&sortby=file_downloads&sortdirection=desc&page=3 

fejeena and emo877 thx very, yes the mod is very unstable but its still some fun for  30 min or so before the game crashes. perefct when im bored, btw i tried to codemoneky but its been nearly a decade since i was cripting any thing in oblivion.

pnearu well just use crome translator, register and download them by you self. Or ask for permision if u can reupload it somewhere else, like the site  of  darkdickone.

btw thx for the link nice to know it.

46 minutes ago, Eden said:

fejeena and emo877 thx very, yes the mod is very unstable but its still some fun for  30 min or so before the game crashes. perefct when im bored, btw i tried to codemoneky but its been nearly a decade since i was cripting any thing in oblivion.

pnearu well just use crome translator, register and download them by you self. Or ask for permision if u can reupload it somewhere else, like the site  of  darkdickone.

btw thx for the link nice to know it.

You are managed to register there? I like to know how you did this. Steam Auth - dosen't work. And I can't enter country in registration form.

On 10/2/2019 at 7:40 PM, Eden said:

You need a vpn that uses server from taiwan.

btw thre is a good japanese site with mods too, no reg just translate and u can download. http://hanbun-obli.blog.jp/

Ok. Can you answer - how you enter country in registration form at sinomod.com? What browser are you used to register?

I try 3 or 4 of them. With VPN and without. Taiwan VPN dosen't helped me too

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there guys, I was wondering if someone could convert the Anatomic Anomolies lower body meshes to the DMRA body? The original ones are HGEC L so the result is a noticeable seam since I use DMRA as my body replacer. If not, can somehow guide me as to how I can convert it myself? 

EDIT: Ignore this, managed to do it myself with Clothing Converter.