"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 3:17 PM, NaamForst said:

Found this image on the link from the lovers creatures 2.5 page to the lovers creatures workshop, yet when I followed the link, I couldn't find the mod or the image anywhere, anybody know what these zombie-like characters are from?

those meshes are mostly unreleased, i need to get around to releasing stuff, although it may be in an as is state, lacking polish, oh but the textures are based on a mod i already released https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/48135

On 1/20/2018 at 10:01 AM, fejeena said:

Think it was this Mod

3dmilk.7z 5.4 MB · 60 downloads

The 3dmilk.rar is the original with 2 esp. It replace the Lovers 3D cum with breast milk.

Think the patchesp.rar is the 2 esp in one.  ( not sure , but was in the same folder of my mod archive )

The readme: replace lovers3dorgasm.esp
delete lovers3dorgasm2.esp

Yes that is the whole readme of the patch.

The loose folders are my modified nif files. The spray  nif for different bodies.

In the original Mod (3dmilk.rar) are the body meshes included , it is a kind of Manga body.

I created spray files for: bigger Manga, H cup, J cup,  2 K cup XL versions and 3 "cow bodies" ( upper bodies with long nipples)

And spray nif files for E cup from Sexlivion. (same textures path, works well for Lovers)

I put the upper bodies or full body meshes in the folder.

The "cow" upper bodies:

11ab8.jpg"

!  The milk on the tits is on the body texture. That is NOT the Mod !!! The Mod add milk spray during Sex !

Spray examples you can see in my next post.

EDIT:

January 21. 2018
E cup fix ( was wrong )
added C and D cup

Update:  January 23. 2018
Addon Double Melons and F cup

no way to not having to remove the cumming animation you know like have the milk spray also at the same time? as cumming animation or oblivion engin cant do both

1 hour ago, nightshad said:

no way to not having to remove the cumming animation you know like have the milk spray also at the same time? as cumming animation or oblivion engin cant do both

it seems that the engine can make only two anim objects at a time per animation.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Dracolín said:

Hello, is there a mod with lesbian animations? The one that I see the most complete in general is "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP", but I think it's just straight.

lesbian? There is no such mod, specifically on this theme, there are animations, but there are few of them, they are very difficult to do, need to animate hands and fingers on curved surfaces, this is hard to do and combine later.

30 minutes ago, TDA said:

lesbian? There is no such mod, specifically on this theme, there are animations, but there are few of them, they are very difficult to do, need to animate hands and fingers on curved surfaces, this is hard to do and combine later.

Thank you, the truth is that I do not understand much of this. Could those animations be incorporated into mods like "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP" or "Prowler (Lovers Biko tweak)"? And where can those animations be found?

1 hour ago, Dracolín said:

Thank you, the truth is that I do not understand much of this. Could those animations be incorporated into mods like "Lovers Adult Play Plus for SSP" or "Prowler (Lovers Biko tweak)"? And where can those animations be found?

In principle, it can be incorporated (via scripts), but in order to do it for a simple user - I do not know of such mods

It seems to be in the (Daedra Supra) assembly, and I have several, look at my posts in the Lovers Workshop,  lazy to look in the game by numbers ...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/18277-lovers-animations-workshop-new-thread/?do=findComment&comment=1871710

Edited by TDA

The lovers with PK system includes a number of animations, mostly guy-on-girl based and some oral varieties.  Not so much of it contains lesbian animations like scissoring, though scissoring and a few others do exist.  When it comes to the sex positions, they are grouped into five basic categories:  Missionary, Doggy, Standing, Cowgirl or Oral.

Most mods for Lovers don't specify a 'specific' animation (like a 'scissoring' pose), opting to just set the group instead. In those cases, it runs the first animation and the player could just use keys to change it from one specific animation to another... including the lesbian pose.  This is true for Adult Play Plus for SSP.  Not that individual poses could not be set. But some mod makers are now loathe to apply specific poses for a reason.

Other earlier mods made in 2012/2013, prior to the latest version of Lovers, had predefined animations... such as setting a very specific girl-on-girl animation. After the latest version of Lovers was generated, the animation IDs had changed, so the animations in these mods were screwed up.... um, which is why I made a Dark Bloodline Patch.   ;)  Um, GalgatBlackmail and CrowningIsles suffer the same issues.

Regarding my Dark Bloodline patch, I use an outside ini file so the poses could be updated if Lovers was updated (or if you use some alternate sex position mods like DaedraSutra).

5 hours ago, tolerance said:

anyone ever make sperm (like the cell, with the tail) rigged to slaughter-fish skeleton or something?

also, on the topic of lesbian animation, although it may not be preferable, there is a strap-on option.

Understood nothing. Sperm for fish? If you just need a jet of particles - then it is possible, and did, the jet clings to a specific bone of the skeleton of a humanoid, well, Or an animal.

These particles are just sprites in essence, but a lot of them can be generated to get the jet effect. There is no physics in them, as I understand it, the Oblivion engine cannot make a liquid (as a physical object) using standard methods.

Appointing them, and generally understanding what to appoint there is difficult. So the directional axes there are unusual (they seem to be not connected with the skeleton axes) But by the trial method, a good stream of sprites can be obtained.

strap-on option - ? Where? For Lovers? Or do you just need a model? There are a lot of them on the Internet for a film maker, you just need to discard them for the oblivion skeleton, and this is tedious and long.