"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

I went looking through older threads for this but its all dead links now. http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/274/27498.jpg and http://skyrim.jpn.org/images/203/20315.jpg Does anyone have this in a unpb. I'll take whatever I can too. I'm looking for BNS Staff as well in a unpb if anyone has it. Or any business shirt with skirt mods preferably not pleated. 

Question I was directed to this site from another but non of the passwords work the site that directed me is http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/?tag=%E6%9C%8D&page=6

Any help would be appreciated.

skyrim skyrim unpb. unpb

Any help would be appreciated.

useful tip: look where you are posting, silly billy.

also, thanks for horrifying me with that first picture, the first time I saw a character with a head smaller than her breasts because her head was too small.

Not to be rude here, but what do you mean watch where I'm posting I've always used this thread. Curious here? I've actively helped on threads like this in the past as well. So I'm majorly confused. No one's ever had an issue with it before. Also there is worse in this thread. Your not trolling are you? I've used mod detective threads too. I thought this was more appropriate since its a fashion fetish. Please explain next time you post a tip. Your being too vague and with your comment you made after makes me feel like your just being a troll...

If not I do apologize. 

I do apologize. 

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, as you're not understanding the subtleties of English.

I said look, not watch. While similar in purpose and definition, in common parlance there can be a difference in the way they are used, that is:

"look where you are going" is similar to "watch where you are going", but the later "watch" phrase is generally used in a more threatening tone.

I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intentions, I was not imposing some force of will upon you, merely telling you that you could be more observant as to not post a Skyrim question in an Oblivion forum.

I hope you understand and don't take this comment in a condescending tone.

When you repost your question in the Skyrim equivalent of this forum, I hope you are helped quickly, best of luck.

Love,

Tolerance

Edit* since you were so kind to read my verbose rambling, I shall share with you one of my favorite things, music, and since my metal tastes are under appreciated I'll  suggest non metal music

I do apologize. 

I'm guessing English isn't your first language, as you're not understanding the subtleties of English.

I said look, not watch. While similar in purpose and definition, in common parlance there can be a difference in the way they are used, that is:

"look where you are going" is similar to "watch where you are going", but the later "watch" phrase is generally used in a more threatening tone.

I'm sorry if you misunderstood my intentions, I was not imposing some force of will upon you, merely telling you that you could be more observant as to not post a Skyrim question in an Oblivion forum.

I hope you understand and don't take this comment in a condescending tone.

When you repost your question in the Skyrim equivalent of this forum, I hope you are helped quickly, best of luck.

Love,

Tolerance

Edit* since you were so kind to read my verbose rambling, I shall share with you one of my favorite things, music, and since my metal tastes are under appreciated I'll  suggest non metal music

Oh shit sorry. Thanks I hadn't realized error on my part. I'm subscribed to so many different mod detective forums. Your right I apologize again guys. Sorry If I was rude at all.

Hello :)

I wonder does anyone knows what are the mods are in this pictures here ? It would be nice if you can let me know about what race/body/ face and body skin textures/eyes and lastly the outfit :P

e0030491_4e86a89756743.jpg

Here is another picture what mod that adds this badass sword?

e0030491_4e7dba95d801f.jpg

And here's another one what is this person using? the bra and skirt

e0030491_4eb103a75d721.jpg

Last picture i would like to know where to find the outfit and the stockings plus that body tattoo?

e0030491_4eac934440f6b.jpg

Hello  :)

I wonder does anyone knows what are the mods are in this pictures here ? It would be nice if you can let me know about what race/body/ face and body skin textures/eyes and lastly the outfit  :P

e0030491_4e86a89756743.jpg

Here is another picture what mod that adds this badass sword?

e0030491_4e7dba95d801f.jpg

And here's another one what is this person using? the bra and skirt

e0030491_4eb103a75d721.jpg 

Last picture i would like to know where to find the outfit and the stockings plus that body tattoo?

e0030491_4eac934440f6b.jpg

@Broccoli, last screen is the same as (staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/101/images/45729-4-1418085185.jpg)

45729-4-1418085185.jpg

Quite boring&old as for me.

It would be nice if you could link me to the author of the picture i can't seem to find it at nexus sadly :(

Thank you for helping on my request fejeena :) and i am still finding the few remaining requests i made awhile ago if anyone knows what is it please do let me know thank you :)

looking for a satyr race for males and females-- doesn't necessarily need to be adult, I just have a feeling that if one exists, it'd be adult.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28798/?

Seems like I'd need to retexture that to give it color options, right? And does that mod work with OCO?

Also, I feel like a LONG time ago I was playing with some program for editing faces for oblivion. It had features like using a side shot photo and a front shot photo to create a 3D face you could then import as a custom race... Does that sound at all familiar to anyone?

OCO , no.  It's a custom race.

But you can add OCO as master and then add the eyes and hairs to the Satyr race. Or you create new hairs and eyes in the Satyt esp and use the folders ( nif and textures) from OCO.

Yes the Satyr race have only one color. If you want brown or black Satyrs you must recolor the textures.

• 4 weeks later...