Jump to content
Ashal

"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know where I could download "Goranga's Dating System" mod? It's currently hidden on Nexusmods.

Share this post


Link to post

Anyone know where I could find the armors/clothes in these screenshots? The armor the second blonde woman is wearing is named “S&B Light 1” in the inventory.

41510196-17BC-4B70-A0B4-65891D57C491.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/26/2016 at 10:00 AM, fejeena said:

 

I found it, see my PM.

 

I realize this was years ago, but would you happen to still have a working link? Not sure what happened to the copy I used to have

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, tmfm13 said:

I realize this was years ago, but would you happen to still have a working link? Not sure what happened to the copy I used to have

No Link but the file, , see PM

Share this post


Link to post

I found these old files from my devel directory and they peaked my interest, seeing how I'm doing an Oblivion play through right now.  I did some editing and added some animations to the critters on the body.  The files are in meshes\qb\hitode and meshes\qb\mushroom.  I can't find the mod that they belong to though.  Any ideas?  I've gone through LoversCreatures 2.0 and found some anim files for mushrooms and hitodes, but I don't think these files belong to that mod.

 

QB.rar

 

The nifs hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif are the animated ones, if you want to check them out.

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, perrymwt said:

I found these old files from my devel directory and they peaked my interest, seeing how I'm doing an Oblivion play through right now.  I did some editing and added some animations to the critters on the body.  The files are in meshes\qb\hitode and meshes\qb\mushroom.  I can't find the mod that they belong to though.  Any ideas?  I've gone through LoversCreatures 2.0 and found some anim files for mushrooms and hitodes, but I don't think these files belong to that mod.

 

The nifs hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif are the animated ones, if you want to check them out.

Some of the clothes files are in LoversCreatureExtender

In meshes\clothes\Lovers\hitode   ( hitodecore.nif, hitodecore_f.nif, hitodepenis.nif, hitodepenis_f.nif )

and   meshes\clothes\Lovers\mushroom   (mushroomcore.nif, mushroomcore_f.nif, mushroompenis.nif, mushroompenis_f.nif )

The nif names and the nif are the same.

Also the mushroomshield.nif and hitode and  mushroom core_gnd.nif files.  But in LoversCreatureExtender without a static collision.  The shild  nif in your file will be useless and the gnd objects will stuck in the air if you drop a clothes item from your inventory.

 

! The clothes does not work with LAPF   The clothes need a the LoversCreatureExtender  skeleton or you will get penis stretching.  But LAPF need the LAPF skeleton. ( You can copy the penis bones from the LoversCreatureExtender skeleton into the LAPF skeleton )

 

The hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif  are new.

 

And the mushroomarmor.nif and hitodearmor.nif in the folders are creatures  , and without the mushroom and hitode creature-skeleton and the animations (kf files ) they are useless .

 

The LoversCreatureExtender files were use in other Mods. I've never seen the animated files before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I thought it is maybe part of  qb-mushroom, because of the qb folder.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50217-qb-mushroom-for-lovers/

But in the qb-mushroom Mod are only the creatures not the clothes. It's a addon for LoversCreatures.

 

----------------------------

So maybe the file is just a clothes resource

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Some of the clothes files are in LoversCreatureExtender

In meshes\clothes\Lovers\hitode   ( hitodecore.nif, hitodecore_f.nif, hitodepenis.nif, hitodepenis_f.nif )

and   meshes\clothes\Lovers\mushroom   (mushroomcore.nif, mushroomcore_f.nif, mushroompenis.nif, mushroompenis_f.nif )

The nif names and the nif are the same.

Also the mushroomshield.nif and hitode and  mushroom core_gnd.nif files.  But in LoversCreatureExtender without a static collision.  The shild  nif in your file will be useless and the gnd objects will stuck in the air if you drop a clothes item from your inventory.

 

! The clothes does not work with LAPF   The clothes need a the LoversCreatureExtender  skeleton or you will get penis stretching.  But LAPF need the LAPF skeleton. ( You can copy the penis bones from the LoversCreatureExtender skeleton into the LAPF skeleton )

 

The hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif  are new.

 

And the mushroomarmor.nif and hitodearmor.nif in the folders are creatures  , and without the mushroom and hitode creature-skeleton and the animations (kf files ) they are useless .

 

The LoversCreatureExtender files were use in other Mods. I've never seen the animated files before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I thought it is maybe part of  qb-mushroom, because of the qb folder.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50217-qb-mushroom-for-lovers/

But in the qb-mushroom Mod are only the creatures not the clothes. It's a addon for LoversCreatures.

 

----------------------------

So maybe the file is just a clothes resource

I did the animation myself a long time ago.  I thought it added a bit extra to the concept. 

 

I found the clothing also in those mods mentioned, but I figured since these were in a different directory, there would be  different mod for them.  By any chance, would the mods you  mention have a chance of the PC being infected by the creatures?  That's what I remember from 10 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post

Yes LoversCreatureExtender infect whole Tamriel.  Hitode and mushroom everywhere until the game is unplayable.

 

 

Here the LAPF skeleons with added LoversCreatureExtender Penis bones and the floating weapon fix ( dead NPC weapons were floating in the air )

LAPF Skeleton with extra bones.7z

 

I used the mushroom as  strapon   , so I needed the LoversCreatureExtender Penis bones .

But some years ago I changed the penis bones in the mushroom  to LAPF penis bones. But I still have the Skeletons, even if I don't have any meshes that use LoversCreatureExtender Penis bones at the moment.

Also Lovers Doctor  used the old penis bones. ( Another Mod that is not LAPF compatible )

 

LoversCreatureExtender  does not work with  LAPF and Lovers Creature2.   It change some LoversCreatures scripts.  Hitode and mushroom works fine...  but if I remember right all other creatures had sex-problems.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/27/2020 at 5:31 PM, sennjw said:

Does anyone know where I could download "Goranga's Dating System" mod? It's currently hidden on Nexusmods.

+1

Share this post


Link to post

vesuvian

There is a upperbody in the file ( and hand and feet)

 

But all HGEC upperbody will fit (A Cup to K cup) , normal and fighter version.

DM ,DMRA and other speedbuster bodies will not fit.

 

 

If you have SetBody reloaded you have in meshes/characters/Bombshell  a HGEC folder with an  upperbody subfolder

 

In the folder are

Spoiler

***HGEC Upper Body Styles***

Exnem Original, Exnem A-Cup, Exnem C-Cup, Exnem D-Cup, HGEC AA-Cup, HGEC A-Cup, HGEC B-Cup, HGEC C-Cup, HGEC D-Cup, HGEC E-Cup, HGEC F-Cup, HGEC H-Cup A, HGEC H-Cup B, HGEC J-Cup, HGEC K-Cup, HGEC Fighter A-Cup, HGEC Fighter B-Cup, HGEC Fighter C-Cup, HGEC Fighter D-Cup, HGEC Fighter E-Cup, HGEC Fighter F-Cup, HGEC Fighter H-Cup A, HGEC Fighter H-Cup B, HGEC Iroiro Oppai AA-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai A-Cup 1, HGEC Iroiro Oppai A-Cup 2, HGEC Iroiro Oppai B-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai C-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai D-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai F-Cup, Claudia's Little Secret, Claudia's Little Secret 08, Claudia's Little Secret 10, Claudia's Little Secret 16, Claudia's Little Secret, GUTS, GUTS Light, GUTS Manga, UHK GUTS, EBE, BMRA , Kaihen B-Cup, Kaihen C-Cup, Kaihen D-Cup, Speedbuster 28A Double Melons, Speedbuster 11 Nise Chi Chi, UMK, VK, GM 3A, GM 3B, GM Grim Reaper , Manga, Manga K-Cup, Manga Mega Cup, Rocket Boobs, Mega Oppai, Bigger Mega Oppai, Super Mega Oppai, Oversized Mega Oppai, HUKU, ERA, Inverted Nipple, Disgraced, Like a Babe, Like a Babe 2, Like a Babe 2-Chan, Like a Babe 2-Chan S, LTB, Rori, Alex Collection Original, Alex Collection AAA Cup, Alex Collection AA Cup, Alex Collection SB3 Erect Manga Boobs, Alex Collection SB3 Squeezed High Version, Alex Collection SB3 Sagging Manga Boobs, Alex Collection SB3 Sagging Manga Boobs 2, Alex Collection SB3 Tall and Straight, Alex Collection YangYang Manga

 

All the upperbodies should work with the GSB's vagina lowerbody.

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

 

Anyone have a copy of parasite infection mod? Used to be on planetelderscrolls but haven't seen a mirror since

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...