"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found these old files from my devel directory and they peaked my interest, seeing how I'm doing an Oblivion play through right now.  I did some editing and added some animations to the critters on the body.  The files are in meshes\qb\hitode and meshes\qb\mushroom.  I can't find the mod that they belong to though.  Any ideas?  I've gone through LoversCreatures 2.0 and found some anim files for mushrooms and hitodes, but I don't think these files belong to that mod.

QB.rar

The nifs hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif are the animated ones, if you want to check them out.

10 hours ago, perrymwt said:

I found these old files from my devel directory and they peaked my interest, seeing how I'm doing an Oblivion play through right now.  I did some editing and added some animations to the critters on the body.  The files are in meshes\qb\hitode and meshes\qb\mushroom.  I can't find the mod that they belong to though.  Any ideas?  I've gone through LoversCreatures 2.0 and found some anim files for mushrooms and hitodes, but I don't think these files belong to that mod.

The nifs hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif are the animated ones, if you want to check them out.

Some of the clothes files are in LoversCreatureExtender

In meshes\clothes\Lovers\hitode   ( hitodecore.nif, hitodecore_f.nif, hitodepenis.nif, hitodepenis_f.nif )

and   meshes\clothes\Lovers\mushroom   (mushroomcore.nif, mushroomcore_f.nif, mushroompenis.nif, mushroompenis_f.nif )

The nif names and the nif are the same.

Also the mushroomshield.nif and hitode and  mushroom core_gnd.nif files.  But in LoversCreatureExtender without a static collision.  The shild  nif in your file will be useless and the gnd objects will stuck in the air if you drop a clothes item from your inventory.

! The clothes does not work with LAPF   The clothes need a the LoversCreatureExtender  skeleton or you will get penis stretching.  But LAPF need the LAPF skeleton. ( You can copy the penis bones from the LoversCreatureExtender skeleton into the LAPF skeleton )

The hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif  are new.

And the mushroomarmor.nif and hitodearmor.nif in the folders are creatures  , and without the mushroom and hitode creature-skeleton and the animations (kf files ) they are useless .

The LoversCreatureExtender files were use in other Mods. I've never seen the animated files before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I thought it is maybe part of  qb-mushroom, because of the qb folder.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50217-qb-mushroom-for-lovers/

But in the qb-mushroom Mod are only the creatures not the clothes. It's a addon for LoversCreatures.

----------------------------

So maybe the file is just a clothes resource

20 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Some of the clothes files are in LoversCreatureExtender

In meshes\clothes\Lovers\hitode   ( hitodecore.nif, hitodecore_f.nif, hitodepenis.nif, hitodepenis_f.nif )

and   meshes\clothes\Lovers\mushroom   (mushroomcore.nif, mushroomcore_f.nif, mushroompenis.nif, mushroompenis_f.nif )

The nif names and the nif are the same.

Also the mushroomshield.nif and hitode and  mushroom core_gnd.nif files.  But in LoversCreatureExtender without a static collision.  The shild  nif in your file will be useless and the gnd objects will stuck in the air if you drop a clothes item from your inventory.

! The clothes does not work with LAPF   The clothes need a the LoversCreatureExtender  skeleton or you will get penis stretching.  But LAPF need the LAPF skeleton. ( You can copy the penis bones from the LoversCreatureExtender skeleton into the LAPF skeleton )

The hitodecore_fL.nif and mushroomcore_fL.nif  are new.

And the mushroomarmor.nif and hitodearmor.nif in the folders are creatures  , and without the mushroom and hitode creature-skeleton and the animations (kf files ) they are useless .

The LoversCreatureExtender files were use in other Mods. I've never seen the animated files before.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I thought it is maybe part of  qb-mushroom, because of the qb folder.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/50217-qb-mushroom-for-lovers/

But in the qb-mushroom Mod are only the creatures not the clothes. It's a addon for LoversCreatures.

----------------------------

So maybe the file is just a clothes resource

I did the animation myself a long time ago.  I thought it added a bit extra to the concept. 

I found the clothing also in those mods mentioned, but I figured since these were in a different directory, there would be  different mod for them.  By any chance, would the mods you  mention have a chance of the PC being infected by the creatures?  That's what I remember from 10 years ago.

Yes LoversCreatureExtender infect whole Tamriel.  Hitode and mushroom everywhere until the game is unplayable.

Here the LAPF skeleons with added LoversCreatureExtender Penis bones and the floating weapon fix ( dead NPC weapons were floating in the air )

LAPF Skeleton with extra bones.7z

I used the mushroom as  strapon   , so I needed the LoversCreatureExtender Penis bones .

But some years ago I changed the penis bones in the mushroom  to LAPF penis bones. But I still have the Skeletons, even if I don't have any meshes that use LoversCreatureExtender Penis bones at the moment.

Also Lovers Doctor  used the old penis bones. ( Another Mod that is not LAPF compatible )

LoversCreatureExtender  does not work with  LAPF and Lovers Creature2.   It change some LoversCreatures scripts.  Hitode and mushroom works fine...  but if I remember right all other creatures had sex-problems.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

vesuvian

There is a upperbody in the file ( and hand and feet)

But all HGEC upperbody will fit (A Cup to K cup) , normal and fighter version.

DM ,DMRA and other speedbuster bodies will not fit.

If you have SetBody reloaded you have in meshes/characters/Bombshell  a HGEC folder with an  upperbody subfolder

In the folder are

Spoiler

***HGEC Upper Body Styles***

Exnem Original, Exnem A-Cup, Exnem C-Cup, Exnem D-Cup, HGEC AA-Cup, HGEC A-Cup, HGEC B-Cup, HGEC C-Cup, HGEC D-Cup, HGEC E-Cup, HGEC F-Cup, HGEC H-Cup A, HGEC H-Cup B, HGEC J-Cup, HGEC K-Cup, HGEC Fighter A-Cup, HGEC Fighter B-Cup, HGEC Fighter C-Cup, HGEC Fighter D-Cup, HGEC Fighter E-Cup, HGEC Fighter F-Cup, HGEC Fighter H-Cup A, HGEC Fighter H-Cup B, HGEC Iroiro Oppai AA-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai A-Cup 1, HGEC Iroiro Oppai A-Cup 2, HGEC Iroiro Oppai B-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai C-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai D-Cup, HGEC Iroiro Oppai F-Cup, Claudia's Little Secret, Claudia's Little Secret 08, Claudia's Little Secret 10, Claudia's Little Secret 16, Claudia's Little Secret, GUTS, GUTS Light, GUTS Manga, UHK GUTS, EBE, BMRA , Kaihen B-Cup, Kaihen C-Cup, Kaihen D-Cup, Speedbuster 28A Double Melons, Speedbuster 11 Nise Chi Chi, UMK, VK, GM 3A, GM 3B, GM Grim Reaper , Manga, Manga K-Cup, Manga Mega Cup, Rocket Boobs, Mega Oppai, Bigger Mega Oppai, Super Mega Oppai, Oversized Mega Oppai, HUKU, ERA, Inverted Nipple, Disgraced, Like a Babe, Like a Babe 2, Like a Babe 2-Chan, Like a Babe 2-Chan S, LTB, Rori, Alex Collection Original, Alex Collection AAA Cup, Alex Collection AA Cup, Alex Collection SB3 Erect Manga Boobs, Alex Collection SB3 Squeezed High Version, Alex Collection SB3 Sagging Manga Boobs, Alex Collection SB3 Sagging Manga Boobs 2, Alex Collection SB3 Tall and Straight, Alex Collection YangYang Manga

All the upperbodies should work with the GSB's vagina lowerbody.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello, I'm looking for (if it exists) an armor replacer of the Dark Brotherhood "Shrouded Armor" and "Mythic Dawn" armor scaled to fit Room207's Bodybuilder male body replacer. Skimpy -or- vanilla-style will work, so long as it's fit for Bodybuilder body type. Default neck, not wide neck. 

Thank you.

Mythic Dawn armor?  The bound armor? Without the summon MYTHIC DAWN BOUND ARMOR spell you did not see the armor in vanilla game.

Or the robe ?

The Shrouded Armor and the Mythic Dawn armor are not in any male armor replacer, because they cover  the whole body, no visible skin.  No replacer needed.

Of course with the Room207 body you see that it's not the right body.

Only female replacers exist.

I can try change the vanilla armor with Clothes converter.  If nobody have a Room207 version.

EDIT: with the Mythic Dawn armor you have a big problem if you want to use the vanilla one.  ( Player.additem 00033525 1 )  it has no ground nif set in the Oblivion esm. Also the Helmet has no grounfd nif. If you ever drop the armor or helmet you get a big yellow sign (missing mesh)  or your game crash.

Better create a new armor in a Mod with ground nif  or if you have a armor replacer esp  you add a ground nif to the armor.

EDIT 2:

darkbrotherhood and Mythic Dawn,  vanilla versions for 207 , done with Clothes converter. Not tested in game, but in NifSkope with animations.

207 DB MD.7z

Ah yes I meant the bound one, sorry for not clarifying. The armor they use when in combat basically, vanilla. Thank you very much fejeena, as always you never fail to disappoint! I'll test this out right away.

I was mostly seeking a refit for the Dark Brotherhood armor anyways, so if the mythic dawn bound armor doesn't work that's fine. :)  Now I have a complete vanilla/dlc replacer for this awesome yet underrated male body type.

(Edit): The shrouded armor works perfectly, the bound mythic dawn armor you were right, probably requires an esp file to work. I might get around to figuring that out but honestly, the Shrouded armor (Dark brotherhood armor) was the primary addition to my armor replacer setup for the bodybuilder I was looking for. Thank you very much! Now all the vanilla/DLC armor is converted!

(Edit): Somehow I got the mythic dawn armor you given me to work as well, thankfully. I just placed it in the wrong folder is all. 

If you, the player, want to wear the armor:

Most female armor-clothes replacer have a esp.  There you can set a world/Ground nif and a icon

Or do you have the Roberts male body esp ?

Copy the mythic dawn armor as overwrite in the esp ( TES4Edit)

Or Load the esp in CS and add a ground nif and a icon.  The Daedric armor ground nif should look good,  and maybe also the icon.

Then you can drop the armor and see a icon in your inventory ( or in a chest  )

Spoiler

You see no World model / Ground nif set and no icon  for male and female.

11MDarmor.jpg

I don't want to use the mythic dawn armor myself, actually. I merely wanted the NPC Mythic Dawn cult members to have the right body type fit for their bound armor for consistent immersion that all male character and NPC's use that body type (Aka no shapeshifting bodytype between changing armor/clothes). I currently use DMRA-GUTS for my females and have a complete armor replacer for that too, it includes mythic dawn armor. I more often then not like to create an argonian assassin and play through the dark brotherhood story, however the armor replacer setup I have for the bodybuilder body did not include the dark brotherhood armor; 

It completes essentially, every vanilla/DLC armor except the Dark Brotherhood and Mythic Dawn armors. But now thanks to you I have all the vanilla/DLC armors and clothes fully converted to Bodybuilder in my game.

These instructions are very useful and appreciated as well, in case I ever decide to replace a certain piece of unattainable armor. Or if I ever do decide to use mythic dawn armor myself. Thank you very much! 

(Edit): And yes, my male bodybuilder body has a robert male v5 esp for it too.

• 1 month later...

I used to have a mod installed in LE that included equip-able cat or fox ears. I know there is one using racemenu but I mean something that can just be put on and taken off at will (no racemenu). I can't find it anywhere, online, or in my notes. Any ideas please?
Thanks