View File

Well, with the wild and wacky instability of mod hosting sites lately, GSB who is semi-retired from modding, authorized me to concentrate his WONDERFUL mod collection into a place so that these awesome mods would not be lost. I figure what better place than this very site!

Without further ado, jump on in and grab these most EXCELLENT mods. There are clothes, armors, bodies and other items to be found here. I am "pretty sure" I have all of his stuff uploaded, but if I missed something just holler and I will track it down and get it added.

Files available on downloads page (just click the downloads button) for version 1.0:

Adventurer

Bodies (FLL and Manga)

Dairy Queen Set v2

Draenei

Dragon Song

Exotix Shoes

Goucho Girl

Kcup thick and narrow

Maid Sets

Milkslave Reloaded

Mods (collection of clothes and hairs)

PowerGirl

Projekt Futa Armor

Rikku FFx2 PC

Sheva Tribal

Sister L&F v1.3

Sonya

SuperGirl

Tribal v1.5

Whipping Frame

Wonder Woman

New files added with version 1.1 thanks to Poontank!

Alternate Kajiit Skins (resource file)

Assassin Angel

Axe and Shield

Big Minotaur's

Black Marsh Maiden

Bound Set

Dangerous

Draenei Raider -fixed

Dreamwalker

GSB Milker

Hair - modders resource file

Homunculus Girl

HTB Dragon Song Outfits - Credit to EvenstarGW for reworking

Kasumi

Lollipop Chainsaw

Rancor By Aria Former Team Member

Sis Sin

Tenshi-WIP

ThingsnThings

Vagina

Vampirella - modders resource file

Not included due to the files having passwords on them:

Full Metal Futa

I am in process of trying to track down the passwords right now, so if you know them please PM me!

Again, please let me know in the support thread if there is a plugin GSB made that I am missing.

Cheers,

Gregathit

I was taking a look through some really great stuff but I noticed that two of the files are still password protected:

black marsh maiden
Full Metal Futa

Black marsh maiden archive is password protected and the files withing Full Metal Futa are password protected.

I was taking a look through some really great stuff but I noticed that two of the files are still password protected:

black marsh maiden
Full Metal Futa

Black marsh maiden archive is password protected and the files withing Full Metal Futa are password protected.

Damn, I thought I checked all of those.  My bad.  I'll try to dig up the password and upload a password free version. 

Thank you for alerting me!!!

Edit:  Removed the password protected files and edited the OP to reflect why they are missing.

black marsh maiden
Full Metal Futa

Damn, I thought I checked all of those.  My bad.  I'll try to dig up the password and upload a password free version. 

Thank you for alerting me!!!

Edit:  Removed the password protected files and edited the OP to reflect why they are missing.

I will say this about the Full Metal Futa,

The Projekt Futa Armor does contain a meshes folder that says Full Metal Futa. I'm not sure if that is the same as the seperate archive. Just something I saw.

And now to something completely different. Can someone fix the "Dairy Queen Set v2"? The udder and the nipples have different bounce, so nipples go a little bit in and out the udder.

That "probably" is something I could fix.  I'll take a peek at it maybe tomorrow.

What about the blackmarsh maiden archive in this thread http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6937-blackmarsh-maiden/?

It's not password-protected for me.

Good job.  I will compare it to the password protected one and if they are the same then I will get it uploaded pronto.  Thanks!!!! :D

• 3 months later...

Awww.. too bad that GSB has left. that's a huge loss to the community.

By the way.. Had GSB left any other comments about using these assets?

GSB is still around, he just isn't modding anymore (or not much anyway).  If you are looking to use something of his, just PM him.  If he doesn't respond, then just make sure you properly credit him, along with anyone he lists to credit and I am pretty sure he will be fine with it.  If he isn't, he will most certainly let you know.   I don't think anyone has ever accused GSB of being shy.  :P

GSB is still around, he just isn't modding anymore (or not much anyway).  If you are looking to use something of his, just PM him.  If he doesn't respond, then just make sure you properly credit him, along with anyone he lists to credit and I am pretty sure he will be fine with it.  If he isn't, he will most certainly let you know.   I don't think anyone has ever accused GSB of being shy.  :P

That's cool. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Awww.. too bad that GSB has left. that's a huge loss to the community.

By the way.. Had GSB left any other comments about using these assets?

I have been called many things mostly foul, shy is not among my descriptions. as for using stuff. use what you like, how you like and fallow gergas advice above but remember nexus hates 99.9% of everything i ever did so if you upload there you will most likely get banned very fast

• 2 months later...

Greetings

@ GSBmodders

Dowloaded all these files tonight ... fantastic works for the Exotic Shoes , never saw feet done like that , Incredible ... thank you .

I like beautifiull shoes of course, but these Feet , wouaw , are very nice , very well done.

I  've dismember  ( in NifSkope)  all your hard works on these shoes just  to get these feet .... sorry     ; °])  .

Well , just one thing : most of your works are not for a low end or even middle end graphic cards ( and probably CPU too) ... that's the only regret i can have . In over side , most of your stuffs ( shoes in particular) are way in a separate piece ( left piece , right piece etc and it's easy to dismember them  just to obtain a "lighter" Nif file . 

You said " Nexus " doesn't like 99,9 % of most everythings , is that mean it's better to not post a simple "picture" there with the mention of your name ?

I know i must be very carefull  in the "Comment section" of a topic there , but i saw here ( in the very  popular topic "Banned From Nexus" )   some  Nexus ex-members  banned just because they posted a  simple picture with some pieces "stolen" from another game so ... that's why i ask you an advice.

Anyway , thank you fot sharing with the community all your hard works. 

Cheers.

Anna,

As a general rule don't post anything GSB related to the Nexus.  It isn't worth getting banned over.

Greetings.

I understand.

Thank you, i will be very carefull  ,  but i really like these  Feet from the "Exotic Shoes" .... bouwww ...;°)

By the way it's seems there is a litlle mystake  for these "Feet"  : the name do not begin by " Foot" : ...something , but "rFoot / lFoot  ( Style2/asZebra)  . I saw a post ( with a posted picture)  without a reply about this fact in one topic ....

Good evening.

PS : the related link , picture in post 38

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/442-my-mods/page-2

• 1 month later...

Member Code Chufima had brought this tiny issue here to my attention:

'Milkslave Reloaded' has a misplaced texture path on the shoes of the eponymous new outfit. The texture in question however is included in the mod.

Here is a fixed mesh of the 'Human Cow' outfit with the correct file path:

HuCow.nif

Downloaders of the mod who couldn't use this outfit up to now (because of the resulting weird effect due to the missing texture) should just replace the mesh in their install folder 'Meshes\Clothes\Milkslave'.

I don't want PM these files anymore so I upload both here.

Project_Futa with 5 cock stages.

post-3205-0-43240400-1388361118_thumb.jpg

Sisters L,F&S (Sister Latex , Sister Futa, Sister Slave)

Sister Latex and Sister Futa are the same as the file at the first page, only Sister Slave was not in the first page Downloads.

post-3205-0-73112900-1388361142_thumb.jpg

Edit: Demonika armor ( a Skeleton armor) http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15065-what-mod-is-this/page-18?do=findComment&comment=399112

• 1 month later...

I'll try to add all this stuff to the main download on Wednesday.

If you are collecting his work, here's a few more that appear to be missing. Will delete them from my end.

Well that failed. Seems I am getting upload errors. Will try and upload them another time.

File were:

Cutey

Montral Race

BU Elven Sorceress.

Lady Fantasy Manga with different outfits

A few others