"What mod is this?" and Adult requests

3 hours ago, TDA said:

Understood nothing. Sperm for fish? If you just need a jet of particles - then it is possible, and did, the jet clings to a specific bone of the skeleton of a humanoid, well, Or an animal.

strap-on option - ? Where? For Lovers? Or do you just need a model? There are a lot of them on the Internet for a film maker, you just need to discard them for the oblivion skeleton, and this is tedious and long.

No, like, look at sperm in a microscope, imagine those the size of fish swimming around, and the strap-on comment was to the lesbian question earlier

Kind of wondering - what all is out there in terms of things like...

being a broodmother and laying clutches of <spider/insect/???> eggs that then hatch? 

and what is the status? of general insect sex animations, or non warmblooded sex... 

So far I see daedra seed?  but guessing daedra here means more or less "humanoid"?

Also stumbled across cursed armor or something?

Loverscrowning isle?  is that strictly a quest series, or could you play it like you could estrus chaurus+ / spider addon in skyrim mod terms?

Like- waht would the core mods for a "broodmother populating oblivion with hatching insect eggs that terrorize and sexually engage/ reporduce with their victims" type run?

• 2 months later...
On 8/30/2021 at 3:49 AM, LongDukDong said:

he didn't have permission to post the whole work

Tell me about that, For me I had over a hundred retextured OR Modified Oblivion Mods in my computer, Can't share any because those permissions or because can't connect the Authors ... Since Oblivion is an old game ( over 10 years now ) I think permissions rules for it should be reconsider or Expire.

Pretty Sure this situation facing a lot of people & a lot of nice word or modifications buried deep in Computers.  

It is the MASS   EXODUS!!!!   Really, Nexus is causing havoc.  People deleting their work or finding it archived as Nexus content 

On the other hand, perhaps you meant his PETAL DRESS.   And you might want to peruse his list of mods there.

URP, no one answered @Sillius_Maximus

The Brood Mother mod for the Tamago System assumes live birth for creatures.  No egg laying there.

Of insect sex, animations do exist. However all are in the offensive or dominant.  If you wanna 'screw' a submissive and shapely spider daedra with big knockers... nothing yet.

Daedra Seed is a weird case where a character becomes pregnant (sorta) and generates a large egg (think ALIEN) which generates scamps n stuff.  That's what I recall.

And yep, LoversCrowningIsles is a quest for the most part.  You may get some entertaining armor and 'come-fuck-me' dialog to get some rough sex money.  And be careful if using it with LoversGGBlackmail, DarkBloodline and/or PlayerSlaveEncounters.  Especially Blackmail and Encounters as their slave mechanics could overlap and cause havok.

As of now, there's nothing that forces an NPC to lay an actual egg that could spawn a creature (or some brat?) after X days.  An entertaining idea to say the least.

48 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

It is the MASS   EXODUS!!!!   Really, Nexus is causing havoc.  People deleting their work or finding it archived as Nexus content 

On the other hand, perhaps you meant his PETAL DRESS.   And you might want to peruse his list of mods there.

i don't know much about what's happening to Nexus...

on the other hand i don't think if thats the file i was searching but i'll see if it's what i was looking,

because i wanted to use the conversion made by Nephene: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42691

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, Schvorb said:

Way, way back on page 48, someone posted a link to the lost mod "Adult Erotic Bookstore," but that link is now broken as well. I was wondering if anyone still has that file to share, or a working link?

Alas,  @2pac4eva7  hasn't been here since X-Mas last year, and he created the mod.  Perhaps there's hope if he shows up, sees that I pinged his name here, and becomes inspired for a repost.  He won't be making the post at Nexus of course.

Now if anyone ELSE has it...?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, alster523 said:

I apologies if this has already been asked before but is there a alternative to skyrim's devious devices compilations in oblivion?

Yes.... and no....

Shackles and leg restraints do appear in certain mods, but were made for their specific mods.

The stock Wrist Irons appear in use within LoversSlaveTrader with no modifications of any sort.

Modified irons appear within PlayerSlaveEncounters where you can pick the lock to get free.  And I believe you can find a set with leg irons in LoversCrowning Isles.  There may be some variations on that theme in LoversGGBlackmail if I recall correctly.  Some ball-gags appear in some... Vibrators?  Um, does using a carrot count? Might wanna check one of these out.  And you should see the outfit a Gypsy forces you to wear in Crowning.   But these are specific for their own individual mods.

As to chastity belts, armbinders and yokes.... um... not that I recall.