Is it really possible that no one reads?

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

honestly it does not matter where people post, for the most part both versions get the same problems anyways.

True, then it would be enough to unify the sections, but by doing so, would it not create even more confusion?

17 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

I would like to understand the "Contributor" process for this site as I've seen some people with that title with absolutely no knowledge,

Actually, I am not aware of a thread specifying roles . The roles, however, would be of secondary importance. If the order of things existed, one could also do without it .

As mentioned at the beginning, this trhead has a purpose : To sensitize those responsible to the succession of certain situations and , that the necessary measures are taken in order to eliminate the problem at the origin . 

8 hours ago, Corsayr said:

So all this hate is because you are pissed the SE people get more upvotes on Screen shots??

dude... ?‍♀️

Are you really this obtuse?

Because if you are, you really, really need to stop trying to tell people what to install or more importantly how. If you can't tell the difference between a disease and a symptom you need to stop acting like you know jack shit about it because one time your fifteenth cousin on your half uncle gramma's side maybe thought he caught it, with which you've already aptly demonstrated braying ignorance in the physics and mesh and texture department.

All you have to do is track the Sims section of this site and the SE section to see a monumentally glaring difference in attitude and habit and desperate little green arrows needed for daily validation is a single digit percentage sign of the actual issue at hand.

Secondly, you're pretty much the guy the who runs up to a broken down Tesla on side of the road and starts randomly slamming a pipe wrench into the engine cause one time that made your third hand silverado run real good like when you drunkenly slithered out of a bar at three in the morning and "it ran way better, swear to god and hope to die", so you should maybe work on your own output and posting habits before worrying about mine.

a1d38a91834b0965dae26c4e6e381d3e.jpg.3f3b55409a9cdca0fc98b449357e6033.jpg

It should be noted that when a LE Troglodyte accidentally posts in the modern age section we just help them out.

Because as we are of superior intellect we know the trouble shooting and conflict resolution processes are identical and welcome all to the Light. 

(we also have 64bit OS)

I've said this before but the single biggest thing SE achieved was not bringing Skyrim to modern age or making it easier for end user to add n+ mods or new shaders or paid mods or light plugins or whatever.

No, it was dividing the community and now we have this 2 camps BS.

Even without SE post in the wrong place, is amazing how wrong some people understand the forum sections. I've seen tech support threads posted in sections like Request and find, HDT Physics, Downloads (any of the 4 different sections for LE alone) and so on. I lost all hope back in the day, because you see this isn't a new problem that came with SE, but an inherent flaw in the human nature. Any new post in the wrong section is just another nail in the coffin, but that coffin is already buried and rooting.

On 8/9/2020 at 7:36 AM, Lestat1627 said:

As the title suggests, this is a general complaint. I found too many misplaced messages: troubleshooting requests in the download sections, in this section, or Skyrim LE in SE and / or inverse . There are dedicated sections with a specific purpose: To make and maintain an order of things. Is it possible that the problem really cannot be solved?
When (years ago) I moderated forums much larger than this, it was impossible to send a misplaced message (This is a job that the admin )

Now, while annoying, it should be moderation work to keep order . Analyzing the various messages, intervening where necessary, sending MP to inform that moderation has taken place with the notice of the removal of the next misplaced message . The repeat offenders, maybe give them a Ban (even if only for 24 hours) . All this is certainly effective to avoid the succession of generic indifference

PS.: It is also possible that the admin can create a message that is triggered at the time of compilation , with the warning that if the message is out of place, it will be irretrievably deleted . 

Good meant ideas but this can´t work or better: as long there are people, errors are happening. English is not everyone´s "taste" and then you have black-box-modders, which are installing BLACK-BOX-MECHANIC-LIKE everything together. And that there are different SKYRIM versions is not going into everyhead´s brain as well. TRY-AND-ERROR is the COMMON principle and the sensitive LL-stuff is then breaking lot of before working setups, which have been feeded easy-way-before, compared with "NEXUS-FOOD". Nobody´s guilty because there´s  their special PLAN (maybe thinking like this way: ..."I will install everything and as much it is possible because everything is for free"...) in mind. And after a longer stay on LL, this PLAN is gonna be slowly "corrected".

e.g.; Installing three times ZAP on each other might work at least-LOL. Anyway can you have your TRY if you have that wish.

8 hours ago, t.ara said:

Installing three times ZAP

The modders, hardly, or, let's say, never , get the section wrong. It's the users who don't care, and that's what I wish we could do something about. Turning other sections, you don't find (or it's a rare case) misplaced messages, only in Skyrim. The system works on NEXUS, nothing is out of place, so I think it's possible here too .

16 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

The modders, hardly, or, let's say, never , get the section wrong. It's the users who don't care, and that's what I wish we could do something about. Turning other sections, you don't find (or it's a rare case) misplaced messages, only in Skyrim. The system works on NEXUS, nothing is out of place, so I think it's possible here too .

Nope. Lots of SexLab related mods in the Skyrim Adult Mods section rather than the SexLab Framework section. "Modders" are not exceptions.

59 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

Nope. Lots of SexLab related mods in the Skyrim Adult Mods section rather than the SexLab Framework section. "Modders" are not exceptions.

the problem there is it can be hard to define what exactly a "sexlab" mod is, there is a lot of crossover, Eg: is "Schlongs of Skyrim" a sexlab mod or just a adult mod? it's most commonly used with sexlab so many people will see it as a addon for sexlab.

41 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the problem there is it can be hard to define what exactly a "sexlab" mod is, there is a lot of crossover, Eg: is "Schlongs of Skyrim" a sexlab mod or just a adult mod? it's most commonly used with sexlab so many people will see it as a addon for sexlab.

Anything that depends on SexLab and cannot function without it? Ex: All those (including mine) starting with SexLab.

Just a quick look by title in the Adults Mods section already turned six results within 3 pages: 12345 and 6.

SOS doesn't depend on SexLab and you can run it with or without it. Its purpose is also not associated with that of SexLab's.

9 hours ago, Hawk9969 said:

Perhaps the problem is being misrepresented. It is not the Modders who make mistakes, but the users, they put messages where they like most

When they come up with their problems, instead of helping them, let's observe where they put their messages, and, if out of place, invite them to redo their message where it belongs (which I already do). Otherwise the aid will be denied . 

To cite an example: screenshots of the Sims were found in the section dedicated to Skyrim. Clear sign of indifference 

Spoiler

Immagine10.jpg.3091e64bd2542e8a952a3cb95aa0ea57.jpg

It will only get worse. This is the only Skyrim hub where SE is bashed by the local clique, and there is not a proper SE section for it.

Both the General Discussion and Technical Support sections wont specify if they are for LE or SE, so players will keep using them.

The only thing you can do is to convince the admins to put a proper SE section, and having it at the top.

I guess there are SE players downloading mods from the wrong section, and having crashes from it. Then they post their issues in the wrong section as well.