Is it really possible that no one reads?

As the title suggests, this is a general complaint. I found too many misplaced messages: troubleshooting requests in the download sections, in this section, or Skyrim LE in SE and / or inverse . There are dedicated sections with a specific purpose: To make and maintain an order of things. Is it possible that the problem really cannot be solved?
When (years ago) I moderated forums much larger than this, it was impossible to send a misplaced message (This is a job that the admin )

Now, while annoying, it should be moderation work to keep order . Analyzing the various messages, intervening where necessary, sending MP to inform that moderation has taken place with the notice of the removal of the next misplaced message . The repeat offenders, maybe give them a Ban (even if only for 24 hours) . All this is certainly effective to avoid the succession of generic indifference

PS.: It is also possible that the admin can create a message that is triggered at the time of compilation , with the warning that if the message is out of place, it will be irretrievably deleted . 

21 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That's a SE problem, pls post in the SE Tech Support!

Unfortunately it is a general problem, regardless of the version of the game. The problem is, it's all too easy to leave things in the first place they are

30 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

SLE or SSE, either way i just quote this endlessly:

And you are doing it very good :classic_smile:?

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Or did I not read something :classic_rolleyes:

I don't bother much about other sections in LL aside from the Skyrim territory. So that makes me wonder of that's indeed just a LE/SE issue with helpless SE players only or if it's happening in other LL parts, too?

E.g.:

Do people ask about Skyrim mods in the Fallout section? :classic_huh:

41 minutes ago, worik said:

Do people ask about Skyrim mods in the Fallout section?

I would like to know now too... wait, yes they do! I answered already questions in FO4 tech support for Skyrim LE, before I became horrible confused.

41 minutes ago, worik said:

helpless SE players

I think it's like @Corsayr said: the SE section needs to be expanded to be clearly structured like the LE section.

New players will mostly get SE versions on Steam, so that section will constantly grow (thx steam ?).

And contrary to what is said "SE is more stable than LE", SE tech support grows fastest and I feel every 2nd entry in LE tech support are SE users too now.

The tech support in SE is just too hidden for LL newbies (or some older users that make their own rules), so members end up in LE tech support, because it's easy to spot. Total noobs don't even understand that Skyrim LE isn't Skyrim SE ? But who can blame them if they never heard about LE before installing SE.

I think we experience a generation change that won't stop. So SE needs it's own section like Skyrim LE, FO4, SIMS and others...

1 hour ago, worik said:

Do people ask about Skyrim mods in the Fallout section?

Mashed potato??

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

The tech support in SE is just too hidden for LL newbies

But it would be enough to make an effort to read to find it.

1 hour ago, 27X said:

and people posting SE content in LE threads need to start getting temp banned.

I agree, perhaps with a variable: an automatic message that warns of the danger in case you insert a message out of place. So no one will be able to say: "I didn't know".

49 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Klaxon?

You opened a completely new world for me:

More than a horn, it would take COVID-19-style martial law

EDIT

This should be banned immediately

Despite saying to use SSe, three messages out of place, total indifference

Can mods which require Zaz Animation Pack 7 also use Pack 8 or 8+ instead ?

Can Zaz Animation Packs 8+ (CBBE HDT Rev3) used with having CBP instead of HDT ?

Can Zaz Animation Pack 7 be installed together with Pack 8 or Pack 8+ ?

4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

When (years ago) I moderated forums much larger than this, it was impossible to send a misplaced message (This is a job that the admin )

'This is a job that the admin' what? I suppose this is the time to ask if is it possible that no one proof-reads just to be silly.

Almost anything is possible but some things are more probable than others. Someone obviously reads (see the previous answers), therefore the answer to the thread title question is emphatically 'No'.

2 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

'This is a job that the admin' what?

Create an automatic message that alerts you to any measures in case of lack of discipline. I know it can be done. If not by the admin, by those who have the technical skills to intervene (generally it is who creates the forums)

5 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

therefore the answer to the thread title question is emphatically 'No'.

Strange answer, yet it was enough to say: "From today all with the mask", and no one is without. If a draft was enough to force 54,000,000 Italians to use a precaution, it is also possible to force a few hundred to be more orderly

16 hours ago, 27X said:

oh, the irony.

For me the irony of the year award goes to the guy who had a moderator delete a fair contribution to his mod create a thread to complain about... a bad dev mad at his... fair contribution.

When I saw the post I was like "bruh, this is bait", but decided to avoid as to not stir any further drama.

As for this thread:

1. Go through 5s cooldown DDoS protection on visit.
  2. Go through hCaptcha to visit the site.
  3. Read a bunch of SSE call for help on the LE section, without the author of the thread mentioning he is on SSE... Ignore.
  4. Read others call for help.
  5. Go through reCaptcha to login.
  6. Provide assistance.
  7. Helpee disappears without acknowledging whether the assistance was helpful or not.
  8. ???
  9. Profit!!! Would go through all the DDoS protection and Captchas again.
Spoiler

jg8M4Fnjf734nf7DH83jdfA.PNG.26191f35384d48392889f87e5ecd305a.PNG

15 hours ago, 27X said:

and people posting SE content in LE threads need to start getting temp banned.

Fun fact there is no LE section

It is not once ever posted on any header

it just says Skyrim

correction there is one downloads header that specifies LE only 1

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d9d0d00b80069461e8d64096d26a96e7.png

8 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Fun fact there is no LE section

It is not once ever posted on any header

it just says Skyrim

correction there is one downloads header that specifies LE only 1

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.d9d0d00b80069461e8d64096d26a96e7.png

Fun Fact: The section threads with content are clearly labeled, and the people whoring for upvotes and Patreon/QQ money know exactly which section they're posting in, and are posting in the old section because it has three times the traffic. Maybe try something other than junior high semantics, cause you're really bad at it.

27 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

Hell you aren't even a supporter.

Who the fuck cares about these titles? Don't you just need to throw money at them for the title? Any monkey with more money than brains can do it.

23 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

Who the fuck cares about these titles? Don't you just need to throw money at them for the title?

Supporters: yes, but it's to show that they are the ones paying the site's bills. there would not even be a site without there generosity.

Moderators and Contributors: no, that takes community respect to get.

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Supporters: yes, but it's to show that they are the ones paying the site's bills.

Throwing money at things is quite easy, more so if you come from a wealthy family or a wealthy country with very high minimal wages (see Patreon). What about those who spend their time helping others and/or contributing mods to the site? Should they be disregarded as less just because they were wise enough not to throw money around?

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Moderators and Contributors: no, that takes community respect to get.

I would like to understand the "Contributor" process for this site as I've seen some people with that title with absolutely no knowledge, no useful input and lots of egos; meanwhile, I've seen some very active and helpful people in these forums without the title. Sorry, but a sycophant comes to mind.

I just ignore these titles because from my experience, they greatly fail to produce an accurate pre-judgement of an individual in these forums.