3 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I only loaded SLS and sexlab, without SLSO.

I think there's something wrong with sexlab's expression control.

That toggle probably doesn't do everything you think it does. 

Install sexlab, SLS and SLSO and the open mouth scripts and try again. I never did a patch for non SLSO sexlab. Not even sure how the cum swallowing event is handled without SLSO any more. 

Posted 4.2 with some much needed fixes. Unfortunately the SLS beta to accompany is not yet ready for show time. So I've included the only really important script changed that WT needs. Make sure to install the LocOps fix script over SLS version 0.662 when updating.

Edit: Whoops. A link would be handy: 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3378897

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Posted 4.2 with some much needed fixes. Unfortunately the SLS beta to accompany is not yet ready for show time. So I've included the only really important script changed that WT needs. Make sure to install the LocOps fix script over SLS version 0.662 when updating.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3378897

Wow, it's so cool! Very appreciate!:)

Edited by Iroha
3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Thank you very much for the update!!!

Edited by dayangvvv
11 minutes ago, Lenore said:

Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked conflicts with Sexlab? When I tried to use it as your description listed it as a good mod to use, it crashed at every .. ermm, at the beginning of the final stage of sexlab animation. I went to check Nexus and saw that you wrote that mod too, hehe.  I checked the conflicts and saw this:

Overwritten script is expected. It's the installer option that stops sexlab removing cum when in water for X seconds.

Afraid I don't know about the crashing. Haven't had any issues using BiS in ages. Maybe try turning off dirt during sex or reduce the tick rate. Don't know why it would always be the final stage either. 

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

Bathing in Skyrim Tweaked conflicts with Sexlab? When I tried to use it as your description listed it as a good mod to use, it crashed at every .. ermm, at the beginning of the final stage of sexlab animation. I went to check Nexus and saw that you wrote that mod too, hehe.  I checked the conflicts and saw this:

Overwritten script is expected. It's the installer option that stops sexlab removing cum when in water for X seconds.

Afraid I don't know about the crashing. Haven't had any issues using BiS in ages. Maybe try turning off dirt during sex or reduce the tick rate. Don't know why it would always be the final stage either. 

Yeah it's pretty odd honestly, I did try it with both install options. I'll likely just not use it if I don't sort it out. Possibly it's not even sexlab, lol. Just odd that it happens always at the conclusion.

Edited by Lenore
On 6/23/2021 at 7:37 PM, Monoman1 said:

That toggle probably doesn't do everything you think it does. 

Install sexlab, SLS and SLSO and the open mouth scripts and try again. I never did a patch for non SLSO sexlab. Not even sure how the cum swallowing event is handled without SLSO any more. 

I found that my sexlab 1.6.2 forced the character to shut up when she moans.(with SLS and SLSO and the open mouth scripts loaded)

Though I didn't turn on the toggle ‘play lip sync animation’.

I guess there's something wrong with my sexlab and I'll try to reinstall it.

Sorry for bothering you...

6/25

I reinstalled the SexLabFramework_v162_FULL but the problem still exists...

If anyone knows what is going on, please reply me...

Edited by dayangvvv
3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Heh, it wasn't any of your mods .. just thought I'd let you know.  Your mods, all of them are perfect.

On 5/25/2021 at 10:34 AM, MysticDaedra said:

huh, got here from a link on another page, didn't realize I was in the LE side of the forum lol. I'll convert and try again. Thanks!

Did you find a solution to this problem? I also can't activate cum slut, bestiality, etc. in the mcm. I am an SE user and all the other features seem to work fine and I have all the requirements. 

8 hours ago, Foxcrest said:

Did you find a solution to this problem? I also can't activate cum slut, bestiality, etc. in the mcm. I am an SE user and all the other features seem to work fine and I have all the requirements. 

What conversion are you using?

47 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

What conversion are you using?

So for Wartimes Nomkaz has one, but I didn't think that included your tweaks so I converted your tweaks version myself. I am not an expert so I could have messed up, just resaved it in the CK and optimized any textures/meshes that needed it. SLS I have the 0.662 Beta converted by Corsayr and I did grab the LocationOps script from your page. Tried it on a new game and cannot click the box in MCM. Sorry if I am wasting your time with SSE questions.

15 minutes ago, Foxcrest said:

So for Wartimes Nomkaz has one, but I didn't think that included your tweaks so I converted your tweaks version myself. I am not an expert so I could have messed up, just resaved it in the CK and optimized any textures/meshes that needed it. SLS I have the 0.662 Beta converted by Corsayr and I did grab the LocationOps script from your page. Tried it on a new game and cannot click the box in MCM. Sorry if I am wasting your time with SSE questions.

Don't use SE myself but a couple of the guys here do afaik. I think

@Silvain & @Ruffled Pigeon

They might be the best to answer your question and maybe provide their conversion. 

10 hours ago, Desvati said:

Updated to 4.2, fresh game, can't seem to do the horse grooming task anymore - trying to interact with the horse just doesn't do anything. No problems before then.

Hum. When I was looking at it you could use the horse without getting the task from father. And you could do it ad infinitum. So I added check taskHorse.GetValue() == 1

What's your value for 'pchsTaskHorse' in the console?

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hum. When I was looking at it you could use the horse without getting the task from father. And you could do it ad infinitum. So I added check taskHorse.GetValue() == 1

What's your value for 'pchsTaskHorse' in the console?

It says its at 1.00

EDIT: Its at 1.00 after getting the task from Father, it goes up to 2.00 after talking to Skulvar, and of course, the stallion can't be interacted with.

Edited by Desvati
10 minutes ago, Desvati said:

Its at 1.00 after getting the task from Father, it goes up to 2.00 after talking to Skulvar

Ah ok. That's where I've gone wrong. If you set it to one you should be ok. 

53 minutes ago, nswat said:

Do anyone know why this happens?

Looks like you didn't build the meshes?

I'm not certain about this so I'm asking: has anyone noticed that if you have devious gloves/boots equipped that makeup seems to stop degrading and doesn't seem to be limited to just nail polish but also lipstick/eyeshadow? 

Even if lipstick/eyeshadow was to continue to degrade I'm not sure I'm enjoying the wearing of devious boots/gloves outside the home if they're going to basically stop half of the fashion job. I guess what I wanted from devious boots/gloves mainly was for the player to wear heels outside the home too. Difficult to reconcile both mechanics. 

Also it seems FHU is wrecking equip status of stockings. I'm not sure what method it's using to unequip things but it appears to not be performing basic checks - even devious devices are being unequipped temporarily. 

46 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I'm not certain about this so I'm asking: has anyone noticed that if you have devious gloves/boots equipped that makeup seems to stop degrading and doesn't seem to be limited to just nail polish but also lipstick/eyeshadow? 

Even if lipstick/eyeshadow was to continue to degrade I'm not sure I'm enjoying the wearing of devious boots/gloves outside the home if they're going to basically stop half of the fashion job. I guess what I wanted from devious boots/gloves mainly was for the player to wear heels outside the home too. Difficult to reconcile both mechanics. 

Also it seems FHU is wrecking equip status of stockings. I'm not sure what method it's using to unequip things but it appears to not be performing basic checks - even devious devices are being unequipped temporarily. 

As of FHU, nylons tries to unequip too(fails due to shopes equiped), 1.552v (src available) on bakas patreon have armor slot stripping settings.

about lipstick and eyeshadow and DD equiped- didn't go far enought to tell.

I'm too encountered pchsHorsetask setted to 2, but thought that its problem in my new fresh start since I didn't found any change in horsetask script and horcetask dialogue topics in esp

Edited by Iroha

I personally felt the boots and gloves were a bit at odds with having your finger/toenails done (as you'd basically never see them) so I changed them up to ankle shackles and handcuffs for the moment. Haven't reached the bondage stuff on this playthrough yet, though, so I can't comment on the yps interaction so far.

But it could be an idea to switch out the gloves/boots for something else. To keep you wearing his heels, maybe make them a proper bondage item so that you can't just plop them off every time you get out of sight of Father?

1499239579_.png.873e0aeb1a68e94e411cfc8d6d3f26fa.png

I think using conditions like this is bad, since depravity growns very fast, sex counter can be fast too due to many time needed for completing tasks,

therefore it's easy to skip first vaginal sex(and naked service, of course). I think it's better to use pchsPCGave#### globals with some of these conditions, for all choices - not zero to skip to next stage, and in next stages - with not zero in previous.

Edited by Iroha
6 hours ago, Desvati said:

I personally felt the boots and gloves were a bit at odds with having your finger/toenails done (as you'd basically never see them) so I changed them up to ankle shackles and handcuffs for the moment. Haven't reached the bondage stuff on this playthrough yet, though, so I can't comment on the yps interaction so far.

But it could be an idea to switch out the gloves/boots for something else. To keep you wearing his heels, maybe make them a proper bondage item so that you can't just plop them off every time you get out of sight of Father?

+1