Hmmm... after a party i was left with a mead bottle up my ass and without an option to remove it. I don't even have an option to talk with father about devices, if that should be it. (wearing all of his devices given, all with manipulated locks, none other except the bottle). I like that bottle thing but i also like to get rid of it eventually... also, one time i got a carrot instead of a bottle. Not sure if that was because i had immersive plugs installed seperatly. 

Other than that... when the furnitures were added the dialogue was interrupted. Not sure if they are just decoration or if there should be tasks to use them at some point? Can i check if the task is setup properly/change a value?

Finally... during the first party father had a forcegreet saying that i'll serve them all with my pussy, i refused because back then i was still virgin and had 0 depravity, it seemed weird to get that at this point but later it never came again. Not sure if intentional.

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmmm... after a party i was left with a mead bottle up my ass and without an option to remove it. I don't even have an option to talk with father about devices, if that should be it. (wearing all of his devices given, all with manipulated locks, none other except the bottle). I like that bottle thing but i also like to get rid of it eventually... also, one time i got a carrot instead of a bottle. Not sure if that was because i had immersive plugs installed seperatly. 

Other than that... when the furnitures were added the dialogue was interrupted. Not sure if they are just decoration or if there should be tasks to use them at some point? Can i check if the task is setup properly/change a value?

Finally... during the first party father had a forcegreet saying that i'll serve them all with my pussy, i refused because back then i was still virgin and had 0 depravity, it seemed weird to get that at this point but later it never came again. Not sure if intentional.

With the mead bottles I know I have been able to remove them somehow from the inventory screen, but it has been a bit now since I've had to so I'm not totally sure.

Regarding the furniture I do believe they are currently only decorative.

Think they pop out eventually anyway. Maybe try the plug menu.

Not sure if they are just decoration or if there should be tasks to use them at some point? Can i check if the task is setup properly/change a value?

As far as I know they're purely visual flavour. 

Haven't really looked at the party at all yet. Not sure I'll get a chance to. 

8 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Go inside the inventory and just drop the item. It work everytime.

20210530021602_1.thumb.jpg.4f98fc9f1b46d1b961e75c52d0121071.jpg

You really make me smile @Monoman1

Our PC has never really done any cooking. I don't know if you know of any mods that give you chances of failure.

For fun I cooked something else and I discovered the possible progression with our failures which is more realist.

It's a great idea and its more immersive!

But please could you add some line of protest from our PC when he start asking thing with Aldo. It's like a huge step if we could call it that way.

Our PC should not find it gross no?

Until today i never try to do the progression of the quest that way.  Still there is some occasion few glitch with the normal progression.
When father ask for Blowjob even if you don't swallow you it seem to start the progression with cum hunger? I suck him twice without swallow.( 1 Punishment other normal progression)

I don't know if it is wanted for somehow force our character to swallow or if it's not? (My character was thirsty)

Could you write the CC command for allow us to ask Skooma at our father?

I rarely make it work. I can see the some option without be able to get any. I rarely get forced to drink it. Since you add this feature i been force to drink it only twice and

believe me i did try. Even if i didn't make my father cum 3 times after the pussy option is unlock.

I did try Tess5edit. It's nice we can change father what he look like and most important change his outfit. Json file are quite complicate for now i didn't be able

to find the modification for DD item give by father. I will try it again.

Edited by lcewolf
1 hour ago, lcewolf said:

Our PC has never really done any cooking. I don't know if you know of any mods that give you chances of failure.

Don't know of any mod I'm afraid. It's an interesting idea. But you'd either have to base it on your crafting skill or create an entirely new skill because you'd have to be able to get better at it. The problem is that skyrim recipes are fairly set in stone. Milk addict kind of toys with this idea for creating lactacid addiction remedies. Instead of creating the item directly, a dummy item is instead created. When the dummy item is added to your inventory it performs a success check via script. Pass = remedy. Fail = useless junk. But since most of the cooking recipes are vanilla you'd have to replace them all to add dummy items. Probably wouldn't work very well with crafting overhauls. But it'd be an interesting idea for SLS if it could somehow be made compatible with crafting overhauls (not easy I reckon). 

But please could you add some line of protest from our PC when he start asking thing with Aldo. It's like a huge step if we could call it that way.

Yup. I was rushing to finish the system and didn't do any objection dialogue for aldo. 

Until today i never try to do the progression of the quest that way.  Still there is some occasion few glitch with the normal progression.
When father ask for Blowjob even if you don't swallow you it seem to start the progression with cum hunger? I suck him twice without swallow.( 1 Punishment other normal progression)

I don't know if it is wanted for somehow force our character to swallow or if it's not? (My character was thirsty)

Haven't noticed but I'll keep an eye out for it. 

Could you write the CC command for allow us to ask Skooma at our father?

Probably

set pchsGotSkooma to 1

38 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Probably

set pchsGotSkooma to 1

I think it's the right command but father take away all Skooma 20210530221315_1.thumb.jpg.bc75ce22e5a40142aa8c4af1d3911a74.jpg

20210530221452_1.jpg

Even if i add it with CC he come right at me like a terminator.

Edited by lcewolf
6 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Even if i add it with CC he come right at me like a terminator.

I don't know why but skooma has the 'VendorItemFood' keyword. Why/how is skooma food?

Anyway. When you ask for skooma you don't get to keep it in your inventory. It's equipped immediately. So you won't have any anyway.

4 hours ago, lcewolf said:

When father ask for Blowjob even if you don't swallow you it seem to start the progression with cum hunger?

It happened to me in a previous version, but it didn't in the most recent version. Also, it would be cool if spitting cum after giving father a blowjob for the first time would still start the cum slut quest. Instead of being please that the PC enjoys cum, he could be unhappy and decide to teach her to love it.

4 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I agree with this.

11 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Go inside the inventory and just drop the item. It work everytime.

That's the thing... i can't. Clicking it says "Du kannst diesen Gegenstand nicht entfernen.". It's german and says "You can't remove that item." which is double weird as i don't think any of the mods remotely interfering with them is translated... like it would be marked as quest item or so. 

.. I'm an idiot. Don't ask me how, i somehow managed to download the wrong beta for SLS and that's why i didn't get any licenses. Restarting again... i had some ideas how to expand this mod, depending on if you'd be interested to do it. It kinda evolves around parties as imho it would make the most sense story wise.

So... generally, at least the first two parties would not be a repetetive task but start automatically/via forcegreet, maybe at a certain day in the week. I'd still have them mandatory once a week but maybe with an option to do them more often?
First party: reduce NPCs by 2-4. Everything normal. 
After that the houndmaster, Soldier and eventualy Belethor either would be invited by your father, or you might ask him/offer it to them for an additional reward. Maybe even increase their overall reward by 10 or so.

As the second party would be some time later, those NPCs would see you at least naked i guess... doing lewd things. When you see them again, instead of having the option to go lewd with them they will demand it. Maybe not too crazy yet, but getting naked when you cook for the soldiers, depending on how much effort you wanna put into this... can't remember the name right now, one of the blowjob animations for dogs starts with rubbing one, you could play that part only and call it washing them or so. Or actually walk them towards the river, add a pop-up that you got dirty playing with them and add a lot of dirt of Bathing in Skyrim is installed, giving you a reason to get naked. 
Belethor could demand to see your tits if you're not wearing a mask yet when you go for supplies, a dance or maybe tattoo if you do.

Third party could include your father showing the guests how depraved you are, either demanding directly you fuck Aldo or using the fruit slave carpets and Aldo would use the option? From there all other tasks would lack any even half innocent options. But maybe increase rewards a bit. 

Hm does anyone knows a quickfix or a Solution.

The Quest Supply Quest didn‘t started. The Dialoge appeared but no new Dialoge line appeared. The Quest itself is stoped (checked with sqv) and also the startquest command or setstage command didn‘t worked.

i‘m using 4.1 on an existing save (preconfigured Mara Room save/ from mod side it’s the first installation)

5 hours ago, coffeeink said:

Hm does anyone knows a quickfix or a Solution.

The Quest Supply Quest didn‘t started. The Dialoge appeared but no new Dialoge line appeared. The Quest itself is stoped (checked with sqv) and also the startquest command or setstage command didn‘t worked.

i‘m using 4.1 on an existing save (preconfigured Mara Room save/ from mod side it’s the first installation)

Ah... try

set pchsSupplyRuns to 0

set pchsSupplyRunNext to 0

and then wait an hour.

hm sadly does not work. It jsut shows "we are low on supply..." what would indicate a new run. Dialoge and is not appearing and the underlaying quest is still stoped. i will try just with another fresh start if and see if the problem appears again.

hm also a new Game doesn't work. Quest is after the dialog not enabled or started.

/edit: hmm with 4.0 it's working. did a reference break or something. does anyone else have this kind of issues?

/edit2: i debugged it now. i can start manually pchssupplyrunquest until i start servitude with father, than the quest is not able to start.

Edited by coffeeink
2 hours ago, coffeeink said:

edit2: i debugged it now. i can start manually pchssupplyrunquest until i start servitude with father, than the quest is not able to start.

But.... the initial request to do a run is in the dialogue force greets within the servitude block....

Meaning servitude should already be started before being asked to do runs.

Edited by Monoman1

the initial Dialoge and request is coming over the forcegreet but this greet should trigger the supplyrunquest which also has a dioalge line (request list and gold)

this quest is not starting. Either over the dialoge or if you type in console startquest pchssupplyrunquest. The quest stays in state stopped. I can manually start the quest over console until servitude begins. If servitude begins atartquest has no impact at all.

i checked the Code:

The first run is started over the Dialog (pchssuplyruns == -1). The fragment starts the quest. Afterwards it’s handled over the playerscript.

playerscript starts a timer and if it’s time for a new run it’s calling pchssupplyrunquest.start()

and it starts the quest on stage 0. with startquest you also get the Journal entry for stage 0 and the dialoge line appears. After the finishing the run the function shutdown gets called which calls inside quest.stop

sqv pchssupplyrunquest allways shows state: quest stopped

it looks like that Quest.start() fails (Code before is executed)

i rly don‘t see a reason why it shouldn‘t work. Feels like a Skyrim bug.

The strange thing for me: i currently play with an old 4.0 started run (i just stared the quest manualy) upgraded to 4.1 where supplyruns are alreafy working and here it works

Edited by coffeeink
14 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Actually you can wear any devious collar you want for replace the actual collar. It will be reconise by father.

Oh that's pretty neat to know.

I'd still like to change the collar he gives the player specifically, mainly so it can fit in with the heels he gives (which are unique to him "Father's Slave Heels" and not just a generic pair of devious heels).

5 hours ago, coffeeink said:

it looks like that Quest.start() fails (Code before is executed)

Yea. This is the problem. I MAY have not unflagged 'run once' on the quest in it's initial release (don't remember) but there's no reason why it shouldn't work on a new game. So I don't know tbh. You should be able to startquest on a new game without the quest stopping and get the dialogue and all. I don't recommend doing that of course because you may break things but the quest should stay running. 

The way I see it there's only two ways that quest is stopping:

It's not starting because run once is flagged - check load order in TesEdit. 

Quest.Shutdown is being immediately called and that's only called in one place: ShutDown() which is only called on quest complete/fail. And I don't see how either of those could happen immediately.

Not directed solely at you but I think some people are trying to force things when they shouldn't. Not unless they understand how everything works. In general I kind of dislike the way the mod uses global variables so much. Leads to people tinkering and banging in values possibly creating conditions that are not covered. 

After starting a new game again... i can confirm the hounds now work fine, instead now the horse task doesn't work anymore... i assume it's a similar issue, taskhorse doesn't get set to 1 (and also no quest marker is added). No lewd options yet and happened when going via "Can i have permission for a task?" route.

Mh, another thing... i decided to give the route a try where mother "dies", but it doesn't seem to work. I got a new dialogue with father and after that a pop-up that he stripped and collared me but he doesn't do either and afterwards he doesn't have any dialogues from this mod anymore.

Spoiler

Mother comes back but she doesn't either. 

I saw a Wartimes2 quest which seems to be related to SGO which i don't have installed, is that the reason it doesn't continue? Or is there an event later that will allow progress with the story?

Edited by Nazzzgul666
54 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Mh, another thing... i decided to give the route a try where mother "dies", but it doesn't seem to work. I got a new dialogue with father and after that a pop-up that he stripped and collared me but he doesn't do either and afterwards he doesn't have any dialogues from this mod anymore.

I don't think it was ever finished.

Wartimes2 looks like it was experimental development - unused.