30 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Nope. Unfortunately. I've been pushing for a centralized/prioritised expression control mechanism but....

Sexlab itself messes with expressions which is what the open mouth patch is for

Sexlab Utility plus is the same. I made a patch for that somewhere as well. 

Whorecrux I think might as well. But it has a toggle I think. 

I've already turned off the control of sexlab's expression...

Maybe I'll try to turn off all mods and try again

1 hour ago, dayangvvv said:

I've already turned off the control of sexlab's expression...

Maybe I'll try to turn off all mods and try again

What bothers me is .

As soon as I create a new save, even before installing the sexlab, the problem has already occurred.

PS:The expression control option in MCM has been turned off.

Maybe it's a mod without MCM menu that causes the problem.

3 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

What bothers me is .

As soon as I create a new save, even before installing the sexlab, the problem has already occurred.

PS:The expression control option in MCM has been turned off.

Maybe it's a mod without MCM menu that causes the problem.

I don't understand. How can you turn off the toggle if sexlab is not installed?

Is it working OK outside of sex?

18 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I don't understand. How can you turn off the toggle if sexlab is not installed?

Is it working OK outside of sex?

I turned off the other mod toggles.

The 'close mouth ' option  didn't show up either outside of sex...

Can only see the mouth open...

33 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

I turned off the other mod toggles.

The 'close mouth ' option  didn't show up either outside of sex...

Can only see the mouth open...

I think you're confusing things. 

The button should be 'open mouth' starting off. When you press it it should change to 'close mouth'. Ideally the button should remain 'close mouth' until you actually  press 'close mouth' and then change back to open. 

It should work the same inside sex scenes and outside sex scenes. 

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think you're confusing things. 

The button should be 'open mouth' starting off. When you press it it should change to 'close mouth'. Ideally the button should remain 'close mouth' until you actually  press 'close mouth' and then change back to open. 

It should work the same inside sex scenes and outside sex scenes. 

I didn't  speak it cleary..

I pressed the button 'open mouth' first,my character's mouth opened.

But the button didn't change to 'close mouth',it still remained 'open mouth'...

4 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I didn't  speak it cleary..

I pressed the button 'open mouth' first,my character's mouth opened.

But the button didn't change to 'close mouth',it still remained 'open mouth'...

Finally,I disabled almost all mods.

And found out the problem:one of the character beautification mod or environment beautification mod conflicted with SLS.

Now the 'close mouth' works smoothly.

I'm still trying to find out which one caused the problem.

Edited by dayangvvv
13 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

Finally,I disabled almost all mods.

And found out the problem:one of the character beautification mod or environment beautification mod conflicted with SLS.

Now the 'close mouth' works smoothly.

I'm still trying to find out which one caused the problem.

Crazy,it was a clothes mod called ’KziitdXXXToolset‘.

Using ZAZ8.0& MME 09-02-2021.

After my character got pregnant,the game stucked and crashed when father wanted to show something(the machine).

Did I installed wrong version?

The MME addon that converts zaz milking machines to proper MME milkers was also installed.

Honestly my milk mod economy has no addon for zaz machines O.o and i see none in the downloads. .. I mean I can use the ones in whiterun but, it's driving me crazy lol. Otherwise MME works perfectly and aside from the Wartimes milker not working that works fine.

4 hours ago, Lenore said:

Honestly my milk mod economy has no addon for zaz machines O.o and i see none in the downloads. .. I mean I can use the ones in whiterun but, it's driving me crazy lol. Otherwise MME works perfectly and aside from the Wartimes milker not working that works fine.

Untitled.jpg

You probably want the no sandbox version. 

I've been noticing that I'm not getting as much milk as I should from the zaz milker though... Anyone else seeing the same thing? Looks like I get about half the milk that's actually milked? I guess it's because it's meant to be a slave milking machine? Mmm. Don't know what to do about that...

Edit: Guess it's not much of an issue with stock MME settings but at 5% global production rate (because I think vanilla production is WAY too fast) it starts becoming a problem. 

Edited by Monoman1

I'm having an issue where I can't sleep in my bed because I'm being asked to leave. Anyone encountered this? Do i need to role back to a previous save?

8 minutes ago, Shaftmatic said:

I'm having an issue where I can't sleep in my bed because I'm being asked to leave. Anyone encountered this? Do i need to role back to a previous save?

Yes. I've seen it. It sucks.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165046-cellbed-ownership/?do=findComment&comment=3327812

19 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

I installed the sandbox version,and the game crashed while father wanted to show something(the machine).

May I install the no sandbox version?

Shouldn't crash with either version. 

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes. I've seen it. It sucks.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/165046-cellbed-ownership/?do=findComment&comment=3327812

Shouldn't crash with either version. 

Thanks for the advice, I ended up reloading a save and redid the breeding dialogue and the issue resolved itself.

fyi; Bug occurred for me just after you become a breeder.

Really good mod btw, enjoying the immersion and story. Keep up the good work :)

5 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I installed the sandbox version,and the game crashed while father wanted to show something(the machine).

May I install the no sandbox version?

Sorry but I've tried this scene 4 times now and have had zero crashes. 

1 hour ago, Shaftmatic said:

It seems to be a vanilla bug I'm afraid. Not something wartimes is doing. 

13 minutes ago, Lenore said:

My MME does not look like that, I must have a wrong version.

Perhaps the SE version is different. I wouldn't know tbh.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Perhaps the SE version is different. I wouldn't know tbh.

I'm embarrassed to say I did not scroll down far enough, I thought the addon was a download. I'm so sorry for pestering over such a silly thing. It all works perfectly now.

3 hours ago, Shaftmatic said:

Perhaps it's a load order thing, or another mod interfering? If it were me, I'd go over the load order and perhaps even troubleshoot with and without other mods.

How to completely turn off the expression control of sexlab.

Only SLS and sexlab are installed.(even ZAZ was disabled)

The facial expression has been turned off.

But the 'open mouth' option can only open the character's mouth for a few seconds in sex scene.(with 'close mouth'option showing while opening the mouth)

And then the mouth closed.

I've come across one small issue when you are put on a "restricted cum diet" and also meant to deliver your milk. The milk gets treated as food and so is confiscated, usually before can offer it over. Sometimes the ForceGreet doesn't kick in, so can hand it over (or can cheat to use the console to add the needed milk after offering it over - but the forcegreet does try to take it away again after)

I've also found that when hosting the party and trying to fulfil a guests request for mead/food that it simply doesn't register having the relevant tray/item in inventory and so can't hand it over. It's easy enough to get around by doing something for another guest and it then lets you do something new for the former guest. Not been able to find what causes it and seems pretty rare so far, so could just be an issue on my end due to sloppy mod installation or the like. 

1 hour ago, CrouchingStand said:

I've come across one small issue when you are put on a "restricted cum diet" and also meant to deliver your milk. The milk gets treated as food and so is confiscated, usually before can offer it over. Sometimes the ForceGreet doesn't kick in, so can hand it over (or can cheat to use the console to add the needed milk after offering it over - but the forcegreet does try to take it away again after)

Yes I believe I've fixed this. 

1 hour ago, CrouchingStand said:

I've also found that when hosting the party and trying to fulfil a guests request for mead/food that it simply doesn't register having the relevant tray/item in inventory and so can't hand it over. It's easy enough to get around by doing something for another guest and it then lets you do something new for the former guest. Not been able to find what causes it and seems pretty rare so far, so could just be an issue on my end due to sloppy mod installation or the like. 

Think I also noticed this. But I'm not sure I'm going to go digging around in the party side of things.

5 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

How to completely turn off the expression control of sexlab.

Only SLS and sexlab are installed.(even ZAZ was disabled)

The facial expression has been turned off.

But the 'open mouth' option can only open the character's mouth for a few seconds in sex scene.(with 'close mouth'option showing while opening the mouth)

And then the mouth closed.

If you're using SLSO install the open mouth scripts. They need to overwrite everything.