I can't get it to run. It just crashes the game when I click 'New' to start a new game. When I deactivate it in the plugins section of nexus mod manager (which is where it puts it after I manually downloaded and moved the files into the skyrim data folder as other mods have told me to do), the game runs fine, but that defeats the purpose of having downloaded all the other mods this mod requires. Yes everything else is active. But as soon as I activate this one, when I try to run the game, it crashes. Deactivate it, game runs fine. Is there a specific load order for it that somehow the mod manager might not be doing correctly? (I don't know a lot of this stuff; I'm still learning as I go; pardon my lack of jargon). 

Was hoping to get an update out this weekend but got held up on two silly things.

1. Trying to lock a door! Had to give up in the end. And I've locked doors a lot before. Might be a package thing. Wasn't even that important but wasted a lot of time on it :(

2. What appear to be bugs in piercings in YPS. Specifically around welding. 

Get pierced. Apply weld. Get message that you're now welded and it can't be removed. Open inventory, remove piercing. Piercing removed... ?

It looks like some variables in yps weren't being set so I think I've fixed it now. I've not got a clear understanding of the full function of some of these variables though. Hope it doesn't cause any problems. But welding is working as expected now. 

Can someone with more experience with yps than I tell me how, normally, you go about removing welded piercings? I'm sure I've seen it in the past but the dialogue for welding just isn't showing up right now - welding or unwelding. 

Edited by Monoman1
57 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Can someone with more experience with yps than I tell me how, normally, you go about removing welded piercings? I'm sure I've seen it in the past but the dialogue for welding just isn't showing up right now - welding or unwelding. 

I don't recall it ever working quite correctly for me either. I think Emily had trouble making locked items work, because there is an added feature that penalizes you (with gold) for dropping the items to circumvent them being locked on.

There is also a feature where earrings occasionally fall out sending you scurrying back looking for your lost jewelry.  I believe the point of the weld was more to interact with this feature then to do a directly bondage-y thing.

Hi Monoman, enjoying the tweaked version so far, I noticed a small bug where I was able to pay father gold when I had less than the amount needed to treat mother. I believe its due to the following conditions, gold check is against a static value instead of against pchsMHealCost. 

Spoiler

image.png.125807ff7ffa08ca4b000ccf418338c5.png

12 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

I don't recall it ever working quite correctly for me either. I think Emily had trouble making locked items work, because there is an added feature that penalizes you (with gold) for dropping the items to circumvent them being locked on.

There is also a feature where earrings occasionally fall out sending you scurrying back looking for your lost jewelry.  I believe the point of the weld was more to interact with this feature then to do a directly bondage-y thing.

Balls. So it sounds like I might have turned something on that was intended to be off. I can see the issue with items that have an equipable inventory item. But if the item doesn't then it shouldn't be an issue.... so I'm tempted to leave it. 'Weld' the slave tats via script. Allow unwelding via dialogue for a price. But don't allow welding via dialogue. 

Its more about your transformation into fathers sex toy than a bondagy thing. 

5 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Hi Monoman, enjoying the tweaked version so far, I noticed a small bug where I was able to pay father gold when I had less than the amount needed to treat mother. I believe its due to the following conditions, gold check is against a static value instead of against pchsMHealCost. 

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks you haven't got a formid handy?

@Monoman1 I've been meaning to ask you this before, but it always slipped my mind. You didn't add father's request to dye PC's hair. I assume it was an educated decision. Mind if I ask why you decided not to use this functionality?

Btw.: It would be quite cool if father had specific request about daughter's hairstyle. She's a slave after all and shouldn't have freedom to choose how she looks.

2 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

I believe Dialogue Topic is 0x000755AA (pchsWartimesDialStage200B001T005), both child topics 0x000755AB and 0x000755AC are using the static values. 

Cheers.

39 minutes ago, kapibar said:

@Monoman1 I've been meaning to ask you this before, but it always slipped my mind. You didn't add father's request to dye PC's hair. I assume it was an educated decision. Mind if I ask why you decided not to use this functionality?

Btw.: It would be quite cool if father had specific request about daughter's hairstyle. She's a slave after all and shouldn't have freedom to choose how she looks.

Slipped my mind too. Dont know if I'll get to it at this point. I want to wrap up development sooner rather than later.

I'd agree about the lack of choice but I wonder how'd that work though. Allowing it to be configurable because you know nobody is going to agree on one colour and having father tell you what colour he wants is not simple. You can't make nocs say dynamic things. Its the reason in SLS the guards ask the player what her licence name instead of the guard reading it out himself. 

I guess I could just say 'its a surprise'.

8 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Slipped my mind too. Dont know if I'll get to it at this point. I want to wrap up development sooner rather than later.

Oh come on, don't do it to us, man! Think about the coolness of this feature!

My knowledge about actual modding is nonexistent, so - sadly - I'm unable to help you figure out the "how's".

3 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Although it's a little off topic,I think it might be cool to add some tasks during the seven days being drove out.

No. Sorry. I have to draw the line somewhere. 

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

Oh come on, don't do it to us, man! Think about the coolness of this feature!

My knowledge about actual modding is nonexistent, so - sadly - I'm unable to help you figure out the "how's".

We'll see, depending on time/difficulty.

Hi Monoman,

Currently, the check on player wearing heels is done by searching for certain keywords (zad_DeviousBoots), would it be better if there is a minimum heel height check instead? Similar to the feature you implemented for the Bikini curse in SLS. Would be easier since I wouldn't need to attach the keyword to custom heels. 

Edited by DisarmingSnail
6 hours ago, DisarmingSnail said:

Hi Monoman,

Currently, the check on player wearing heels is done by searching for certain keywords (zad_DeviousBoots), would it be better if there is a minimum heel height check instead? Similar to the feature you implemented for the Bikini curse in SLS. Would be easier since I wouldn't need to attach the keyword to custom heels. 

I don't know if fashionable heels are the same as slave heels.

Slave heels makes a statement

On 7/7/2021 at 10:20 AM, Monoman1 said:

I don't know if fashionable heels are the same as slave heels.

Slave heels makes a statement

They do make a statement but with the YPS features father asks you to look prettier. Maybe fashionable heels to start (or fathers heels) and then with the bondage option selected he later asks to wear slave heels. 

I know you said you were maybe removing the DD features but its fine with the option to turn it off. 

1 hour ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Well I gave pops a massage... But now even if 1 or 2 days pass I don't have the dialog to relieve tension and he raped my toon because I didn't do what he asked, but I did? Is there a workaround? And even after he raped my toon still no dialog...

What version are you running?

20 hours ago, Avoric said:

They do make a statement but with the YPS features father asks you to look prettier. Maybe fashionable heels to start (or fathers heels) and then with the bondage option selected he later asks to wear slave heels. 

I know you said you were maybe removing the DD features but its fine with the option to turn it off. 

I kind of feel like the length of time between starting fashion heels and switching to slave heels would be so short as to be kind of pointless.

31 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

What values have you for

pchsFatherIntimacyApproach

pchsFatherSex

They should probably be 2 & 0 respectively.

Use:

'show pchsFatherSex'

'set pchsFatherSex to x'

in the console

Yep that did it. Father sex was at 1 and intimacy was at 1 as well don't know what went wrong, but now it's fixed. Thank you so much.

How do I remove the mask father put on my toon's face? Can't remove it no matter what I do. If I drop it, it duplicates, it's on the floor but I still wear it. Asking father to remove the device which costs 5 favor does nothing. Even if I have a restraint key I can't use it. Is there a timer on it? Am I missing something or is this a bug?

5 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

How do I remove the mask father put on my toon's face? Can't remove it no matter what I do. If I drop it, it duplicates, it's on the floor but I still wear it. Asking father to remove the device which costs 5 favor does nothing. Even if I have a restraint key I can't use it. Is there a timer on it? Am I missing something or is this a bug?

Talking to father when you return should remove it. 

Otherwise remove hood via devious followers or something like that.