This seems to be a great addition to SL Survival! Sadly I have an issue with the dogwalking quest. As I've read in this thread there should be a cage to interact with, but there isn't. I do have SD Cages installled but I've yet to see any cages in game. Is this a known issue?

10 minutes ago, blarghxxx said:

This seems to be a great addition to SL Survival! Sadly I have an issue with the dogwalking quest. As I've read in this thread there should be a cage to interact with, but there isn't. I do have SD Cages installled but I've yet to see any cages in game. Is this a known issue?

Both the cage and the door are from Zaz. Might be some difference between Zaz pack versions....

Cage: xx053835

Door: xx053854

Check these. 

3 hours ago, Iroha said:

1499239579_.png.873e0aeb1a68e94e411cfc8d6d3f26fa.png

I think using conditions like this is bad, since depravity growns very fast, sex counter can be fast too due to many time needed for completing tasks,

therefore it's easy to skip first vaginal sex(and naked service, of course). I think it's better to use pchsPCGave#### globals with some of these conditions, for all choices - not zero to skip to next stage, and in next stages - with not zero in previous.

Yep I'd agree with that on principle. 

2 hours ago, Iroha said:

+1

+1 for me too since I'm the person that brought it up :P

The question is what to do about it. There aren't really any more devious devices left that could be used to put you in your place that don't crossover with some other mechanic or feature. 

Cuffs are ok. 

Boots & gloves - conflict with fashion

piercings - preferably do immersive fashion piercings instead of DD piercings (since every other mod does DD piercings)

chastity? - Not too interested in that myself

plugs - already covered

collar - already done

suits/strait jackets/pet suits - not appropriate at all IMO.

Gag - ....Nah, too much hassle talking to father then.

Blindfold? - Mmm, maybe in the house only? But nah, I mostly find blindfolds annoying.

There's no other device road to go down really as far as I can see....

I may actually roll back the boots/gloves entirely.,,

Edited by Monoman1

I wouldn't mind if you removed gloves and boots again. It just bites itself with the fasion feature which I like more. And maybe expanding upon that would be a better fit?

After a supply run Father hears that his daughter is not behaving well in town. Not wearing her heels and being rude with his friends (Belethor and the guys from the party?). So he talks with his friends allowing them to educate her if they see her misbehaving. And even if the devious little thing comes to like the punishment, they still take a bit of gold off of her. Education is not free.

I'll start a new run soonish. I have just discovered HalgarisRPGLoot and it's Synthesis patcher... Now I have around 700.000 (o.o) armor and weapons with random style enchantments based on a few enchantment mods from the nexus and a way too big armor merge for regular armors, sexy armors and bikini armors + a whole bunch of weapons in my game that need to be discovered.

Anyway as soon as I got around to sort out a few leftover conflicts I'll have an eye on the make up not degrading. I think I did wonder that myself one time. But I did not progress any further with the mod so I didn't pay it anymore attention.

9 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The question is what to do about it. There aren't really any more devious devices left that could be used to put you in your place that don't crossover with some other mechanic or feature. 

Cuffs are ok. 

piercings - preferably do immersive fashion piercings instead of DD piercings (since every other mod does DD piercings)

plugs - already covered

collar - already done

Blindfold? - Mmm, maybe in the house only? But nah, I mostly find blindfolds annoying.

totally argee with your thoughts.

Personally, I think it's not bad decision to remove these boots&gloves from bondage progression, on other side it can be replaced with something like HDT ankle chains from zaz, or with some chain harness, but in that case new items should be made(with standart zaz paths to cover bodyslide if its available) to take specific slots that will not conflict with others. Pircings seems to be good idea.

Also, maybe it will be good to make mcm options for bondage stuff (and custom item slots configuration?), but it will require some script modifications, which can be complicated

Edited by Iroha
10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Both the cage and the door are from Zaz. Might be some difference between Zaz pack versions....

Cage: xx053835

Door: xx053854

Check these. 

Turns out I was still using ZaZ 7. After upgrade to ZaZ 8 it now works. 

Sadly now the horse grooming does no longer work. After talking to Skulvar I can't "talk" to the stallion (quest markers are set for both skulvar and the stallion). 

But the mod seems fun enough to put up with the odd bug ?

11 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Cuffs are ok. 

plugs - already covered

collar - already done

So, personally, I like the idea of father having stages for the things he gives you (more milk as you level, arm/leg cuffs > boots/gloves etc.) and I wouldn't necessarily want to see the feature go away as change. My immediate suggestion for similar bondage would be to have father put Handcuffs (Or Wrist Shackles) on the player, as well as leg shackles. Handcuffs are a bit more detrimental to the player than wrist shackles (the former prevent you equipping items, I think, while they're on, the latter are just cute chains that dangle from your wrists), while the leg shackles obviously slow you down some.

A gag is an interesting option, and I believe there is (was?) an option in DD or DCL to make certain NPCs always understand you regardless of the gag, which could be applied to father.

On piercings, it could still be considered a "deviant" option even if you went for the YPS option, that way it could work as a sort-of fusion of the two paths. Earrings to make you look more fashionable, nipple piercings to show you're a "devious" little minx.

Alternatively, he could "upgrade" the collar and heels he gives you with new enchantments that help show just what a good daughter you've become.

27 minutes ago, Iroha said:

Well, family life is something that should not be ended right after marriage, isn't it?)

This is not the answer to my question. Thanks for the pointless information.

1 hour ago, Alis_999 said:

This is not the answer to my question. Thanks for the pointless information.

mod is complex. if you mean "will quest complete if character will become slave-wife" - no it won't be completed.

Edited by Iroha
33 minutes ago, Iroha said:

mod is complex. if you mean "will quest complete if character will become slave-wife" - no it won't be completed.

No... Several routes have a SimpleSlavery ending, several routes have a banished ending, so Slave-Wife route endless or i can complete the quest after 1,2,100,etc stages?

P.S.: if i kill Father, quest would be completed, but thats not what i looking for...

Edited by Alis_999
22 minutes ago, Alis_999 said:

No... Several routes have a SimpleSlavery ending, several routes have a banished ending, so Slave-Wife route endless or i can complete the quest after 1,2,100,etc stages?

P.S.: if i kill Father, quest would be completed, but thats not what i looking for...

main quest have different outcomes truly, but as far I see (well, not very deep), only one quest stage makes it complete - confronting father about sold mother - and leads to slavery

Edited by Iroha
2 minutes ago, Iroha said:

main quest have different outsomes truly, but as I see, only one quest stage makes it complete - confronting father about sold mother - and leads to slavery

I know how end other routes... i need to know about Slave-Wife route only... Slave-Wife endless?

On 6/26/2021 at 3:12 PM, Monoman1 said:

Thats my booboo. Just do

Set pchsTaskHorse to 1

Monoman1,

I noticed that something wrong with CumSlut starting - fathers forcegreet cumintro package is not executed after blowjob apologies.

4 users:

So, workaround for now: download recompiled scripts from my post below.

maybe, problem in

Event On_SLS_PlayerSwallowedCum(Form akSource, Bool DidSwallow, Float CumAmount, Float LoadSizeBase, Bool IsCumPotion)

there is more values asked than event can return, besides, I remember that your version of SLS is more.. updated:

details pchsWtApology.psc (v4.1):

Spoiler

State FatherBlowjob
    Event OnBeginState()
        Actor[] SexActors = new Actor[2]
        SexActors[0] = PlayerRef
        SexActors[1] = FatherRef
        TargetMustCum(FatherRef)
        DoSex(SexActors, Partner = FatherRef, akVictim = None, CenterOn = None, AllowBed = true, IsCreature = false, Tags = Fav.GetTagsForSex("blowjob"), SuppressTags = Fav.GetSupTagsForSex("blowjob"))

Fav.ModStat(Msg = "", Favour = 0.0,  Depravity = 1.0, Submission = 0.0, Sender = Self)
        PchsPlayer.MakeFatherSlsAsshole()
    EndEvent

Function TargetOrgasmSuccess()
        pchsPCGaveBlowjob.Mod(1)
        pchsFatherSexTimestamp.SetValue(Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
        pchsFatherSex.SetValue(1)
        Fav.ApologySuccess()
    EndFunction

Function TargetOrgasmFail()
        Fav.ApologyFail()
        PchsPlayer.IncArousal(FatherRef, 20.0)
    EndFunction

Event On_SLS_PlayerSwallowedCum(Form akSource, Bool DidSwallow, Float CumAmount, Float LoadSizeBase)

If DidSwallow && akSource == FatherRef
            Fav.ModStat(Msg = "Father is pleased I swallowed his cum", Favour = 1.0,  Depravity = 1.0, Submission = 0.0, Sender = Self)
            If StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "pchsWtCumSlutIntro") == 1
                StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "pchsWtCumSlutIntro" , 2)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndEvent
EndState

details pchsWtApology.psc (v4.2)

Spoiler

State FatherBlowjob
    Event OnBeginState()
        Actor[] SexActors = new Actor[2]
        SexActors[0] = PlayerRef
        SexActors[1] = FatherRef
        TargetMustCum(FatherRef)
        DoSex(SexActors, Partner = FatherRef, akVictim = None, CenterOn = None, AllowBed = true, IsCreature = false, Tags = Fav.GetTagsForSex("blowjob"), SuppressTags = Fav.GetSupTagsForSex("blowjob"))

Fav.ModStat(Msg = "", Favour = 0.0,  Depravity = 1.0, Submission = 0.0, Sender = Self)
        PchsPlayer.MakeFatherSlsAsshole()
    EndEvent

Function TargetOrgasmSuccess()
        pchsPCGaveBlowjob.Mod(1)
        pchsFatherSexTimestamp.SetValue(Utility.GetCurrentGameTime())
        pchsFatherSex.SetValue(1)
        pchsFatherSexCount.Mod(1)
        Fav.ApologySuccess()
    EndFunction

Function TargetOrgasmFail()
        Fav.ApologyFail()
        PchsPlayer.IncArousal(FatherRef, 20.0)
    EndFunction

Event On_SLS_PlayerSwallowedCum(Form akSource, Bool DidSwallow, Float CumAmount, Float LoadSizeBase, Bool IsCumPotion)
        If DidSwallow && akSource == FatherRef
            Fav.ModStat(Msg = "Father is pleased I swallowed his cum", Favour = 1.0,  Depravity = 1.0, Submission = 0.0, Sender = Self)
            If StorageUtil.GetIntValue(None, "pchsWtCumSlutIntro") == 1
                StorageUtil.SetIntValue(None, "pchsWtCumSlutIntro" , 2)
            EndIf
        EndIf
    EndEvent
EndState

I suppose, expression in last IF statement is never True, or never executes

Edited by Iroha

Sorry if this has previously been asked, but could the hard requirement for LAL be turned into a soft dependancy ?  Maybe the player could trigger the scenario via MCM, I don't think removing the dependancy is doable but you know more :)

(I switched from LAL to Unbound - Reborn a few years ago)

Edited by mangalo

Agree with mangalo, I too would like to see Wartimes detached from LAL if possible and just have a toggle in the MCM to start the scenario. Other alternate start mods could then be used.

I also use Skyrim Unbound Reborn since it has options to turn off word walls and dragon soul absorptions, this means you can't become the Dragonborn. It also still allows your character to buy Breezehome and become Thane of Whiterun if you're not doing the main quest-line, both just require restoring the Gildergreen instead.

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

I also use Skyrim Unbound Reborn since it has options to turn off word walls and dragon soul absorptions, this means you can't become the Dragonborn. It also still allows your character to buy Breezehome and become Thane of Whiterun if you're not doing the main quest-line, both just require restoring the Gildergreen instead.

In Your Shadow gives same ability - just a switch dragonborn or not, so no wall learning and soul absorbtions. About houses - SLS allows to buy houses as I remember no matter dragonborn or not, prices configurable.

just for the info

Edited by Iroha
3 hours ago, mangalo said:

Sorry if this has previously been asked, but could the hard requirement for LAL be turned into a soft dependancy ?  Maybe the player could trigger the scenario via MCM, I don't think removing the dependancy is doable but you know more :)

(I switched from LAL to Unbound - Reborn a few years ago)

1 hour ago, UnEvenSteven said:

Agree with mangalo, I too would like to see Wartimes detached from LAL if possible and just have a toggle in the MCM to start the scenario. Other alternate start mods could then be used.

Surprisingly, it is possible. 

This issue wasn't adding a menu toggle of course. It was the maintaining of the dialogue and interactions with the LAL statue. 

22 hours ago, Iroha said:

Monoman1,

I noticed that something wrong with CumSlut starting - fathers forcegreet cumintro package is not executed after blowjob apologies.

Oops. Yep I added a parameter in my version....

Edited by Monoman1