3 hours ago, mangalo said:

Sorry if this has previously been asked, but could the hard requirement for LAL be turned into a soft dependancy ?  Maybe the player could trigger the scenario via MCM, I don't think removing the dependancy is doable but you know more :)

(I switched from LAL to Unbound - Reborn a few years ago)

Technically, to remove quest-starter dependancy is very easy - but you will have to go home and start quest yourself (setstage pchsWartimes 100), you can try my edited esp, I'm almost(99%) sure that it will work fine (with 4.2 version).

pchsWartimes.esp

12 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Surprisingly, it is possible. 

This issue wasn't adding a menu toggle of course. It was the maintaining of the dialogue and interactions with the LAL statue. 

Oops. Yep I added a parameter in my version....

would like to download it as soon as you will release)

On 6/27/2021 at 4:32 PM, Iroha said:

Update.

I recompiled wartimes scripts to be compatible with current public SLS 0.662

Tested, working as intended.

recompiled CumSwallow Scripts for SLS v.662.zip 32.91 kB · 7 downloads

When the PC is punish there is a way to force your PC to Swallow?

I understand when in casual and normal way to remove the tension of father is not forced but when our PC is punish could it be set?

Is there a SSE version of Wartimes Tweaks v4.2? I have a SSE version of Wartimes but it's really old, v1.1, and I'd love to try out all the additions, tweaks and changes monoman1 has has done. What are the new hard requirements for v4.2 if anyone has or makes a SSE conversion for it so I can prepare ahead of time.

7 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I understand when in casual and normal way to remove the tension of father is not forced but when our PC is punish could it be set?

I agree with that.

Maybe should force PC‘s mouth to open and force to increase the times of swallowing when apologize.

25 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

I agree with that.

Maybe should force PC‘s mouth to open and force to increase the times of swallowing when apologize.

I think its possible with current mmm.... engine. But, you know, cum is limited:)

7 hours ago, lcewolf said:

These recompiled scripts is just to count (without errors) that PC is swallowed cum (messege box with choices during oral sex OR oral stage with orgasm of partner)

38 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

Is there a SSE version of Wartimes Tweaks v4.2? I have a SSE version of Wartimes but it's really old, v1.1, and I'd love to try out all the additions, tweaks and changes monoman1 has has done. What are the new hard requirements for v4.2 if anyone has or makes a SSE conversion for it so I can prepare ahead of time.

look there for news, somethere in the thread 2-3 pages before SSE convertion was mentioned

On 6/29/2021 at 1:30 AM, Iroha said:

look there for news, somethere in the thread 2-3 pages before SSE convertion was mentioned

That's the current thread we are in, and I've looked thru all 37 pages of it and have not been able to find a SSE conversion of monoman1's Wartimes Tweaks v4.2 anywhere. That's why I asked if anyone had made a conversion to SSE for it, or if v1.1 was the most recent SSE conversion, cause I already looked and couldn't find one. I know I'm old and half blind but I thought I read each page pretty carefully. Do you have a direct link to an SSE conversion for v4.2? After reading all 37 pages I know that v4.2 is the most recent one for LE, just hoping that there is a conversion for SE.

12 minutes ago, Martok73 said:

That's the current thread we are in, and I've looked thru all 37 pages of it and have not been able to find a SSE conversion of monoman1's Wartimes Tweaks v4.2 anywhere. That's why I asked if anyone had made a conversion to SSE for it, or if v1.1 was the most recent SSE conversion, cause I already looked and couldn't find one. I know I'm old and half blind but I thought I read each page pretty carefully. Do you have a direct link to an SSE conversion for v4.2? After reading all 37 pages I know that v4.2 is the most recent one for LE, just hoping that there is a conversion for SE.

Nomkaz posted a conversion of 4.2 in the SE thread. 2nd last page.

So I haven't used this mod in ages and am confused. I take it pchs is no longer updating it and Monoman1 has been? Correct me if I'm wrong as I would like to download the correct version. I'm also using SE so I'm not sure if I should be using the latest conversion by Nomkaz

13 hours ago, RoxDox said:

So I haven't used this mod in ages and am confused. I take it pchs is no longer updating it and Monoman1 has been? Correct me if I'm wrong as I would like to download the correct version. I'm also using SE so I'm not sure if I should be using the latest conversion by Nomkaz

Indeed use this link for the version made by Monoman1

It's worth the try.

Edited by lcewolf
17 hours ago, RoxDox said:

I've added Nomkaz's conversion to the post 

This is all you need to get started. Do not install anything else from the SE page. I don't know what most of the files there actually do or even what version they are.

I don't know much about SE so I don't know exactly which of the 'addon' files will be compatible. Scripts should be ok. 

I'd imagine Immersive Fashion tweak and Amputator tweak need to be converted as they have meshes and textures.

SLAC Tweak Tweak - Not sure but it's just an esp.

Sorry but you'd need someone more familiar with SE to tell you. No offense but SE people tend to be very quiet unless they want something 

Controversial :O

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

This is all you need to get started. Do not install anything else from the SE page. I don't know what most of the files there actually do or even what version they are.

I don't know much about SE so I don't know exactly which of the 'addon' files will be compatible. Scripts should be ok. 

I'd imagine Immersive Fashion tweak and Amputator tweak need to be converted as they have meshes and textures.

Sorry but you'd need someone more familiar with SE to tell you. No offense but SE people tend to be very quiet unless they want something 

Thank you very much, I ended up installing more than that file and it broke a lot lol.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Good to know that my posts are controversial. :D

Regarding the conversions:

Running everything through CAO (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316?tab=files) is enough. No need to go crazy with the CK.

These conversions for the requirements work fine for me:

Yps Tweak:

yps-ImmersiveFashion Tweak BETA v1.7 (25-May-2020) SE.zip

Amputator:

Amputator Framework Tweaked v1.6 (07-May-2021) SE.zip

I don't use SLAC so can't say anything about it. But I see no reason why it shouldn't work.

Probably because I forgot to deactivate the texture compression. CAO is a nifty tool, it does a lot more than making meshes and textures SE ready.

Usually I don't bother with optimizing filesize, but I compressed a texture replacer I use and just didn't turn it off. Doesn't seem to make a difference though. At least not as far as I can tell.

If you do, just run CAO with default settings and you are good to go. Takes a minute.

10 hours ago, Martok73 said:

This may be a dumb question, but I'm curious, why is the SE converted file smaller than the LE original file? SE 1.11mb, LE 1.35mb? Just curious.

Comparing them there are differences in the face gen data for meshes and textures. Its probably something SE does differently. If the npc heads look OK then its nothing to worry about. 

13 hours ago, Silvain said:

Good to know that my posts are controversial

Wasn't directed at any one person. Just a general vibe I get from SE users. Probably because many of them are newer. Ignore me. I'm in a snippy mood lately. 

Appreciate the files. Thanks :)

5 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Comparing them there are differences in the face gen data for meshes and textures. Its probably something SE does differently. If the npc heads look OK then its nothing to worry about. 

Wasn't directed at any one person. Just a general vibe I get from SE users. Probably because many of them are newer. Ignore me. I'm in a snippy mood lately. 

Appreciate the files. Thanks :)

Sorry, my comment was supposed to be more on the funny side. No offense taken, I can see where you are comming from since I losely follow the SLS thread.

And yes that sounds about right. Seems like I really forgot to turn off the compression. *shrug* I'm playing with it like this and it works fine.

On that note, I'm now at the point where I can test the degrading process of the makeup/nail polish with DD enquipped. Is this still something you want to know?

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

On that note, I'm now at the point where I can test the degrading process of the makeup/nail polish with DD enquipped. Is this still something you want to know?

Ah just keep a look out for makeup not degrading. It's kind of hard to spot because you just stop paying attention to it. Over the years I've noticed that sometimes makeup just seems to stop. Meaning there's no need to refresh your lipstick/eyeshadow etc. There's probably some conditions attached. IF goes OTT on checks IMO.

It kind of breaks wartimes fashion gold supplements from father if makeup is stuck - If makeup is stuck and you keep getting gold from father without needing to spend it on makeup then it's a bit of an exploit. 

Edited by Monoman1

So as far as I can tell - at least for nail polish - it works as itended. It degraded and became chipped. Dunno about Makeup though. It felt like it should have been degraded already but then a SLS smudge event happenend so meh, sorry can't say anything defintiv.

I must admit, I still like the fashion feature more. Would it be hard to include a toggle to disable the gloves/boots progression?

3 hours ago, Silvain said:

must admit, I still like the fashion feature more. Would it be hard to include a toggle to disable the gloves/boots progression?

Already implemented. 

But personally ill be disabling the bondage job entirely using the existing toggle as the leg cuffs can interfere too. 

Ah ups,  didn't see that.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But personally ill be disabling the bondage job entirely using the existing toggle as the leg cuffs can interfere too. 

Right, not only the makeup but the stockings as well.

I just had that problem. Something (don't know what since I disabled most of the force unequip) unequipped the stockings. And the leg cuffs disabled equipping it again. 

1 hour ago, Silvain said:

I just had that problem. Something (don't know what since I disabled most of the force unequip) unequipped the stockings. And the leg cuffs disabled equipping it again. 

that was FillHerUp perhaps - by default, it unequips nylons/stockings before deflating if there is no foorwear equipped. You can unequip cuffs, equip stockings, and go further.

Edited by Iroha
2 hours ago, Silvain said:

Yea FHU baka edition appears to not be performing any basic checks on what it's unequipping. Might be worth bring up there but it's surely been reported already by now I'd imagine.