Would it be possible to customize the collar through the json as well? That way the collar doesn't look like it doesn't belong with the rest of the outfit once given. Would be cool if also the gloves could be optional.

Also, some issues to report on the harness. While breeder for father and wearing the harness, if you submit to Aldo and he wants vaginal or anal, the animation gets changed to DDBeltedSolo and Aldo just stands where you are since player is wearing a belt. So while player is wearing harness, either father could remove harness before Aldo has some fun and put it back on after, or only oral sex could be possible.

Speaking of Aldo, the animation filter seems to be missing some dog animations. I know because I use SexLab Tools to choose which animation is played and some animations don't appear in the list even though they should. Doggy style animations, during vaginal, and facefuck animations, during oral, are filtered out for some reason. Only missionary, cowgirl and blowjob animations seems to get picked. It would make more sense if it was the other way around since the player gets down on all four and submits to Aldo. It only applies to Aldo, the animation list is fine if initiating sex with dogs in other ways. (So yes, animations are registered and work fine)

10 hours ago, Antaufein said:

Also, some issues to report on the harness. While breeder for father and wearing the harness, if you submit to Aldo and he wants vaginal or anal, the animation gets changed to DDBeltedSolo and Aldo just stands where you are since player is wearing a belt. So while player is wearing harness, either father could remove harness before Aldo has some fun and put it back on after, or only oral sex could be possible.

Yeah... *sigh* I dunno. This seems like more of an issue with the DD animation filter.... I guess I could start checking all the devices you're wearing and do my own filtering but it really should be done at a single, cohesive point. That single point being DD IMO. If every outside mod is going to have to filter their own animations then you're going to end up with an awful lot of duplicate (but slightly different) code with all sorts of little differences in how they work and how well they work.

But kimy has an aversion to anything creature (which is fair enough) so it goes unchecked. Is there any real difference between human and creature animation filtering though? Isn't it just the same? If a hole is blocked then it's blocked for humans and creatures right? I must be missing something...

10 hours ago, Antaufein said:

Speaking of Aldo, the animation filter seems to be missing some dog animations. I know because I use SexLab Tools to choose which animation is played and some animations don't appear in the list even though they should. Doggy style animations, during vaginal, and facefuck animations, during oral, are filtered out for some reason. Only missionary, cowgirl and blowjob animations seems to get picked. It would make more sense if it was the other way around since the player gets down on all four and submits to Aldo. It only applies to Aldo, the animation list is fine if initiating sex with dogs in other ways. (So yes, animations are registered and work fine)

Yep. Tags aren't straightforward at all. I've said this a thousand times. Some animations tagged oral might just have a little bit of oral at the start and actually be anal all the way after that. Some tags might be missing. Some tags might be inaccurate. It's not a great animation description system. Not that I have a better idea. I'll probably open up the tags later so you can set your own.... Good luck...

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yeah... *sigh* I dunno. This seems like more of an issue with the DD animation filter.... I guess I could start checking all the devices you're wearing and do my own filtering but it really should be done at a single, cohesive point. That single point being DD IMO. If every outside mod is going to have to filter their own animations then you're going to end up with an awful lot of duplicate (but slightly different) code with all sorts of little differences in how they work and how well they work.

But kimy has an aversion to anything creature (which is fair enough) so it goes unchecked. Is there any real difference between human and creature animation filtering though? Isn't it just the same? If a hole is blocked then it's blocked for humans and creatures right? I must be missing something...

The filter was buggy for creatures for ages and Kimy straight refused to even look at it, that's why i requested the button to disable filters entirely... which was removed with DD5. I honestly don't know if creatures were excluded now, or if it works "properly". For your own filters i think you'd first have to overwrite DD since you can't turn it actually off anymore which... isn't allowed according to the license. That's why i downgraded to DD4.3 after testing some things and doubt i'll ever upgrade, at least not if i can avoid it.

You can still turn off using bound animations, but that only applies after the filter was triggered somehow... and still messes with animations. I think it actually only applies to things like armbinders, and belts always count now.

Edited by Nazzzgul666
1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

The filter was buggy for creatures for ages and Kimy straight refused to even look at it, that's why i requested the button to disable filters entirely... which was removed with DD5. I honestly don't know if creatures were excluded now, or if it works "properly". For your own filters i think you'd first have to overwrite DD since you can't turn it actually off anymore which... isn't allowed according to the license. That's why i downgraded to DD4.3 after testing some things and doubt i'll ever upgrade, at least not if i can avoid it.

You can still turn off using bound animations, but that only applies after the filter was triggered somehow... and still messes with animations. I think it actually only applies to things like armbinders, and belts always count now.

I actually use the last version of DD

DD Solo Animation. Come so mush often.

I was wondering why, when wearing an open belt, this animation was start. The only DD exception for belt  was with the mod Toys.

Edited by lcewolf
6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

I understand you don't want to create your own animation filter or check for every devices equiped on the player when the DD animation filter is supposed to do its job, but I proposed a simple solution. All you have to do is check if PC is breeder. If she is, she is probably wearing the harness and vaginal plug. If player is wearing harness and plug, remove them, play the animation and then put them back on like it's done when having sex with father.

6 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yep. Tags aren't straightforward at all. I've said this a thousand times. Some animations tagged oral might just have a little bit of oral at the start and actually be anal all the way after that. Some tags might be missing. Some tags might be inaccurate. It's not a great animation description system. Not that I have a better idea. I'll probably open up the tags later so you can set your own.... Good luck...

Yeah, I have a few SLAL pack and I've noticed that animation tags can be a mess and I understand that filtering with 100% accuracy what is appropriate to every situation would be nearly impossible. That is not a problem for me as, like I said, I can filter animations myself in game and choose an animation that is appropriate myself. I would appreciate if there was some way to edit the tags used though.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:57 PM, Monoman1 said:

Ah... try

set pchsSupplyRuns to 0

set pchsSupplyRunNext to 0

and then wait an hour.

The command work like a charm!

I was wondering if father will retake his "Helmet" and force us to go naked without it at some point?

I see you did write few line in case we don't put the "helmet" It would be funny if Belethor will reconise the

PC with the helmet? If i could sugest With a line like this;

-I can't see your face but I recognize the devices your dad bought.
-Please Mister Belethor don't say anything to anyone

Afterhall if you wear few devious item all the time at some point people will reconise you and know who you are.

Another question for the pair of plug, After the quest "No bathing Get dirty" are you supposed to wear them all the time?

For my part i remove them after the quest  since there was no check up.

Another thing to report: Having sex with father during the apology quest does not increase the variable pchsFatherSexCount. Which means that if you go all the way up to anal in apology, but never relieve father's tension normally, you will have to progress up from massages when relieving his tension even though you gave him everything else already. Also, if first refusing his advance when he initially approaches the player to ask her to serve him sexually and then later get raped when he can't take it anymore, player shouldn't have to start with massages. The way I see it, father gives the player a chance by starting slowly with massages if she is obedient and accept his advances. Refusing them makes him later take her pussy by force which means starting slow is no longer an option and he expects much better than simple massages.

Trying to change the json file for another harness... never did that before and TESedit loads since several minutes... not sure if i already did something wrong. Can i just calculate the hex value from ingame ID to decimal and use that?

*Edit: Leaving this in case somebody else wonders... yes, that works. :)
In case Mono wants to change the default harness to a rope harness that works with collars, here is the ID for the one i picked: 335801

Otherwise... father starts telling you you became quite a slut as soon as your depravity => 1 which is simply achieved by dancing at a party. No biggy but i would like it better if it would check for other things, in that case i think Sexlab stats would be the best choice maybe? Something like <number of sex> - <number of beeing victim> to exclude rape from other mods maybe... should do fine to determine your slut status.^^

Edited by Nazzzgul666
10 hours ago, candibelle said:

Would someone with the modding know-how be willing to make a CACO patch? All the cooking tasks are incompatible with its changed recipes. The mod itself has a cooking skill and expanded recipe system which I feel could go well with this mod too! :)

If you provide a list of ingredients needed for venison stew and tomato soup I can maybe make a toggle for it. 

21 hours ago, Desvati said:

Well, these feel a little more on-brand now

Looks interesting. Which collar is that?

23 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

father starts telling you you became quite a slut as soon as your depravity => 1

Changed it to fathersexcount > 5

23 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

here is the ID for the one i picked: 335801

Does this block unequipping of plugs?

On 6/3/2021 at 5:36 AM, Antaufein said:

player shouldn't have to start with massages.

I think it's fine tbh. The fact that the player is an active participant in massages is different from being passive and raped IMO.

On 6/3/2021 at 5:36 AM, Antaufein said:

does not increase the variable pchsFatherSexCount.

Fixed. But I don't think that variable has any effect on easing father's tension. That would be fathersex and fathersextimestamp which are modified. 

On 6/3/2021 at 2:26 AM, lcewolf said:

Afterhall if you wear few devious item all the time at some point people will reconise you and know who you are.

Yeah. That's pretty much the direction I was heading with belethor but ran out of time. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Looks interesting. Which collar is that?

Bell Collar in Devious Devices Expansion. I made a copy of the zbf leather binds collar Wartimes usually uses in Zaz's esm under the new name and pointing to the bell collar's meshes. Was aiming to have it be its own thing in Wartimes like the heels are, but I have no idea how to manage getting the collar to be used over pulling Zaz's one.

I know it was already reported but just to confirm coffeeink isn't alone... the supply task seems broken. If that helps, i think i missed a couple already and my globals are now

set pchsSupplyRuns = 6.34

set pchsSupplyRunNext = 1

Not sure if i already reported it or just thought about it, the horse task also seems broken... other than the hound task before, regardless of deprivation. When i ask father with the "Can i have permission to do a task?" it doesn't get set to 1.

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you provide a list of ingredients needed for venison stew and tomato soup I can maybe make a toggle for it. 

I was looking at the esp and saw wartimes added its own recipes rather than change the vanilla's, so actually the only real problem is that it doesn't recognize the salt! (CACO modifies salt so that it has 10 portions each, and seems to change the form id of salt required in the recipe from salt piles to "salt tokens," So I'm not sure a toggle is possible seeing there needs to be changes made in the esp? Anyways, that means changing those recipes myself should work just fine, thank you!!

29 minutes ago, candibelle said:

I was looking at the esp and saw wartimes added its own recipes rather than change the vanilla's, so actually the only real problem is that it doesn't recognize the salt! (CACO modifies salt so that it has 10 portions each, and seems to change the form id of salt required in the recipe from salt piles to "salt tokens," So I'm not sure a toggle is possible seeing there needs to be changes made in the esp? Anyways, that means changing those recipes myself should work just fine, thank you!!

Does not need a patch, imo. CACO has an option that allows you to convert the CACO salt variant to the vanilla variant in the cooking station craft menu. It's a bit of clicking but works absolutely fine with Wartimes. I forgot what it is called but it was in the last MCM tab if I remember correctly.

19 minutes ago, Silvain said:

Does not need a patch, imo. CACO has an option that allows you to convert the CACO salt variant to the vanilla variant in the cooking station craft menu. It's a bit of clicking but works absolutely fine with Wartimes. I forgot what it is called but it was in the last MCM tab if I remember correctly.

That option has never worked for me :( The salt pile remains grayed out in the crafting menu even using that option in the MCM. Regardless the issue was surprisingly simple to fix, so no worries!

13 hours ago, ilovetea69 said:

what's the current state of the mod? Is it abandoned?

No, but you want to go with the tweaked version found here, scroll down till you find it. Also check for additional mods/soft dependencies and if you decide to use them, make sure to use the tweaked versions of those as well.

55 minutes ago, excidium93 said:

May I ask what this fix is?

Use tes5edit and add CACO to wartimes as a master. Then go find the salt object to replace the vanilla salt piles in wartimes’ “constructible objects” section’s recipes.   It should be called something like CACO_SaltToken (idk my memory is bad!) Change the quantity to 10 if you want it to use a whole salt pile. If my explanation was confusing I can send you my esp later : )

Once more reporting about the bottles not removed... i realized this is only true for those added as reward by guests at the party. If you add them yourself it's easy to remove them. The Menu doesn't do anything in that regard as it doesn't even have an option to remove anything, only to add. I checked and there aren't different types of items, so it must be something how they are added... some mechanic that is avaivable in vanilla likely as the message telling me i can't remove it is in german like my game. 

No idea if Mono or pchs are interested in adding more tasks, but i had an idea regarding the plugs. Advertise black briar mead for Sabjorn. A simple version of it would be like that:
- 30 gold: convince 5 people to drink the mead/spend 3 hours doing so.
- 70 gold: do that naked.
- more gold: let them drink it from your body (licking/breastfeeding tags recommended), maybe shove the bottles up your ass, offer them crawling/kneeling

Advanced version:
- generally high chance people refuse, better chances in inns (bannered mare, hunters... thing)
- chance that the innkeeper gets angry at you for serving free drinks and forces you to do something nasty, putting you in a furniture at their inn or the market for 1 hour or so? Or maybe removes your mask if you're wearing it for that task when naked? Both? If plugs aren't used for the more gold version, this might be an alternative.