8 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

SLAC isn't a requirement of any kind. WT tweak has its own sex pattern/mechanisms. SLAC tends to stomp all over other mods and it doesn't have a way to tell it not to process an actor. If you spend any amount of time in the same cell, say the home cell, and maybe naked, then Aldo is almost always aroused. Which triggers sex every 60 seconds without much consideration for the context of the situation. I think SLAC is designed more for passing through cells rather than spending a lot time in the same one. 

The tweak I posted just allows you to exclude actors. 

Most soft requirements are listed in the beta post. The only others might be BiS tweak and something that makes cum more permanent. 

I think I have installed all the soft requirements.

Really thanks for your help!

Well,can my PC start the breeding task without mother dying or being amputated(senting back home)?

What are the conditions for the 'naked supply run' task to start?

On 5/12/2021 at 6:00 PM, Monoman1 said:

- Fixed father expecting you to be naked without asking you first.
- Father will only ask you to be naked after fucking you. 

I chose 'Do whatever you want, Father.' before choosing 'With my cunnie.'  .

Then father never asked my PC to be naked(more than an hour.real time),though my PC had already been fucked(vaginal sex).

When I want to choose 'With my cunnie.' later,it returned 'No. I think it is time to move on to something more..intensive!'.

Wonder what does this line mean:'after fucking you',vaginal sex or all kinds of sex?

I set the variable fatheraskednaked to 1 then this line'Fixed father expecting you to be naked without asking you first.' happened.

So I set the variable likenaked to 1 but nothing happened.

My PC's depravity increased to 25 and nearly every scene happened successfly,except this.

Really want to know how the 'ask to be naked' scene works.Does it starts after the first time being vaginal fucked?

A little suggest,I saw this dialogue 'Please allow me to become your slave! I want nothing else but serve you!' at highly depravity/Submission.

I thought it was the breeder scene's entrance.

But it was an SD+ enslaved entrance.

Maybe this can be deleted or being move to an inconspicuous position.

Because it‘s above the daily menu.May be chosen by mistake.

Edited by dayangvvv

I've been playing the whole evening with wartimes and a few things came up. Nothing was a major problem and most of the mod works like a charm.

1) Seemingly father can make his way out of the house. But then he gets stuck in the building. I was sent on a supply run and after I returned he was half visible in the door, force greeting me. I put him back into the house with the console and everything was fine. (prid <ref id> and then moveto player)

2) Cumtainer quest got stuck. Had filled cumtainers, gave them to father, got the favour but then the dialog abruptly ended, he did not make me drink it nor did he give me another "mission". I also do not receive additional cumtainer. The weird part is that the timer for the quest instantly resets. Just apologizing helps mitigating the favour loss, but still a bit weird.

3) SLS Collar blocks the breeding harness received after mother's dead and becoming his bitch. "It's impossible to wear two collars at the same time". Plugs still get equipped.

16 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Really want to know how the 'ask to be naked' scene works.Does it starts after the first time being vaginal fucked?

Untitled.jpg

Again it's part of the random block of force greets. You can be unlucky. 

16 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I set the variable fatheraskednaked to 1

This variable does not control that. This is what I'm talking about. Please don't mess with variables if you don't know what they do or what an acceptable value is. 0 or 1 may not always be acceptable. You might break something and create a new bug for me to investigate (waste time on). 

11 hours ago, Silvain said:

1) Seemingly father can make his way out of the house. But then he gets stuck in the building. I was sent on a supply run and after I returned he was half visible in the door, force greeting me. I put him back into the house with the console and everything was fine. (prid <ref id> and then moveto player)

Mmm. Well usually this happens when you exit dialogue but don't allow an npc enough time to finish their line before you exit the cell. They follow you to finish their spiel. I've seen him outside once before but he made his way back inside. 

2) Cumtainer quest got stuck. Had filled cumtainers, gave them to father, got the favour but then the dialog abruptly ended, he did not make me drink it nor did he give me another "mission". I also do not receive additional cumtainer. The weird part is that the timer for the quest instantly resets. Just apologizing helps mitigating the favour loss, but still a bit weird.

If you can provide steps to recreate the issue then I'll have a look. Otherwise I'll just have to wait until I experience it myself (might be a while)

3) SLS Collar blocks the breeding harness received after mother's dead and becoming his bitch. "It's impossible to wear two collars at the same time". Plugs still get equipped.

You can change the harness to one without a collar in the json. If you can find one. For some reason most the collarless harnesses were removed in DD5 which is.... unhelpful.

9 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Saw pchs last visited 9 hours ago,did he replied to you?

Hope he did...

Yes. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If you can provide steps to recreate the issue then I'll have a look. Otherwise I'll just have to wait until I experience it myself (might be a while)

Is there a console command I could use to reset the Cumtainer quest? Or would that break stuff?

I don't really remember how that happened. So if it would happen again I could make a better observation. I'm sure that the first time delivering the cumtainer and up to that point everything worked fine. It was the second time around that this happened. But that is about the only thing I can say.

It seems that my wartimes failed to call SLS(0.635) items correctly.

Can get license and fill cumtainer in SLS.

But can't get license from father(favor decreased without getting license).

Can't hand in cumtainers to father,the cumtainers inventory is empty.

Swallow cum operated normally and can start cum slut quest.

3 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Sorry but I still have no problems with these things.

10 hours ago, Silvain said:

s there a console command I could use to reset the Cumtainer quest? Or would that break stuff?

Don't know tbh. 

What values have you for

pchsPcCumSlut

pchsFatherCumSlut

pchsFatherCumSlutTimestamp

GameDaysPassed

pchsGiftedCumCount

pchsMetCumQuota

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Don't know tbh. 

What values have you for

pchsPcCumSlut = 2

pchsFatherCumSlut = 0

pchsFatherCumSlutTimestamp = 6.61

GameDaysPassed = 7.45

pchsGiftedCumCount = 0

pchsMetCumQuota = 0

The last 2 are probably the culprits? I gifted, he said he was satisfied but for some reason it did not register.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but I still have no problems with these things.

Well...I'll try to find out the problem...

I guess it's caused by mod sorting or conflict.

Canceled almost all other mods, but the problem still exists in new save..

A small suggestion.

Apology can't get the lost submission and depravity back.

I think maybe apology can increase submission&depravity according to the way of apology.

An active apology shows the determination to obey.

e.g. A dog fucking apology provides two extra submission.

On 6/16/2021 at 10:02 AM, dayangvvv said:

You need the Beta version of SLS to get the licenses. Probably also for everything else.

49 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

You need the Beta version of SLS to get the licenses. Probably also for everything else.

ohhhh! Just saw this line:Will be posting a slightly updated SLS beta with that needed keyword over on it's page shortly. 

But please forgive my stupidity... 

I didn't find this beta on the SLS page...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Found it in  Sexlab Survival Features .

Really really thanks!!!

Edited by dayangvvv
found it
On 6/16/2021 at 4:05 PM, Silvain said:

pchsPcCumSlut = 2

pchsFatherCumSlut = 0

pchsFatherCumSlutTimestamp = 6.61

GameDaysPassed = 7.45

pchsGiftedCumCount = 0

pchsMetCumQuota = 0

The last 2 are probably the culprits? I gifted, he said he was satisfied but for some reason it did not register.

There are only two conditions on that dialogue option:

pchsFatherCumSlut = 0

Which you already have. The other is:

pchsJobCumSlut = 1

Which is the MCM toggle AFAIR.....

21 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

A small suggestion.

Apology can't get the lost submission and depravity back.

I think maybe apology can increase submission&depravity according to the way of apology.

I think this is already the way it works?

I'm fairly sure depravity is not decreased by apologies. It's usually increased. And probably submission is increased for  some things like aldo sex. 

40 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think this is already the way it works?

I'm fairly sure depravity is not decreased by apologies. It's usually increased. And probably submission is increased for  some things like aldo sex. 

But If you are seen not wearing a collar (-favor -submission), you will not regain submission because of apology.

This maybe made it difficult to increase submission at the beginning.

At least it happened in my save yesterday...

10 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

But If you are seen not wearing a collar (-favor -submission), you will not regain submission because of apology.

This maybe made it difficult to increase submission at the beginning.

At least it happened in my save yesterday...

Ah I see.

Don't think I'm too bothered about it tbh. Submission isn't used for all that much. You'll gain it eventually. 

0.662beta installed.

The license worked successfully.

Cumtainers can also be given.

But 'father'  is always disappointed even if gave him the correct cum.

And the variable 'cumgifted' doesn't seem to count correctly, always = 0.

Edited by dayangvvv
5 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

0.662beta installed.

The license worked successfully.

Cumtainers can also be given.

But 'father'  is always disappointed even if gave him the correct cum.

And the variable 'cumgifted' doesn't seem to count correctly, always = 0.

I would try a new game. Most likely the problem is baked in. 

1 hour ago, dayangvvv said:

I created a new save.

But this time the option 'swallow' didn't appear after choosing open mouth in oral sex...

You need to make sure your character's mouth is open when the Npc orgasms. A lot of mods like messing with actor expressions. Which messes up her mouth open/closed status. 

SLS will let you swallow in any animation. It doesn't have to be a blowjob. Just make sure her mouth is open. It's up to you if you want to abuse it/her....

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

You need to make sure your character's mouth is open when the Npc orgasms. A lot of mods like messing with actor expressions. Which messes up her mouth open/closed status. 

SLS will let you swallow in any animation. It doesn't have to be a blowjob. Just make sure her mouth is open.

This worked smoothly in the past version.

I tried again but this time the option still didn't appear.

My character's mouth was opened when the Npc cums...

72850_20210619035747_1.png.1a7c9f2d8522a0a4c689abb8bb09325c.png72850_20210619035158_1.png.6966c97d783285a169f76fde7cc1ae7d.png

25 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

This worked smoothly in the past version

If the wheel says 'Open mouth' then your mouth is not open (to SLS). 

It should say 'Close mouth'. Otherwise it's considered closed. Like I say, many mods like to mess with expression. 

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

If the wheel says 'Open mouth' then your mouth is not open (to SLS). 

It should say 'Close mouth'. Otherwise it's considered closed. Like I say, many mods like to mess with expression. 

Is there a way to see which mod is controlling expressions...

I turned off almost all mods, but still didn't see the 'close mouth' option

7 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

Is there a way to see which mod is controlling expressions...

I turned off almost all mods, but still didn't see the 'close mouth' option

Nope. Unfortunately. I've been pushing for a centralized/prioritised expression control mechanism but....

Sexlab itself messes with expressions which is what the open mouth patch is for

Sexlab Utility plus is the same. I made a patch for that somewhere as well. 

Whorecrux I think might as well. But it has a toggle I think.