44 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Once more reporting about the bottles not removed... i realized this is only true for those added as reward by guests at the party. If you add them yourself it's easy to remove them. The Menu doesn't do anything in that regard as it doesn't even have an option to remove anything, only to add. I checked and there aren't different types of items, so it must be something how they are added... some mechanic that is avaivable in vanilla likely as the message telling me i can't remove it is in german like my game. 

I had this issue but dropping them directly out of the inventory instead of unequipping them works for me :)

10 hours ago, candibelle said:

I had this issue but dropping them directly out of the inventory instead of unequipping them works for me :)

Thanks! I totally forgot this is a thing. ;)

Another question... what does trigger the cum tasks? Is it addiction or something else? 

On 5/23/2021 at 3:16 PM, Monoman1 said:

I'm nearly sure I've seen it. Maid outfit. No collar or heels. Just serving drinks/food. 

Thing is you progress very quickly in wartime. By the time you get the job you may already be past the threshold

Also about the Party quest, @pchs mention there are three more scenes(whipped,decoration and furniture) that are not developped yet,will you consider developing it?

2 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Also about the Party quest, @pchs mention there are three more scenes(whipped,decoration and furniture) that are not developped yet,will you consider developing it?

No. I'm afraid I won't be adding any more to WT at this time (except maybe some bug fixes). I need to figure out with pchs how to handle things. Last I heard he was creating a new start scenario within the WT esp. And now we both have different versions of the mod. Ideally, I'll try to merge his new start into my version and then hand the mod back.

Sent him a message about 2 weeks ago but haven't heard anything back yet.

2 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I''ve just translated this tweak into Chinese,would you mind me shareing it?

I think that would be ok.

Edited by Monoman1

Hey @Monoman1

it's been a while and I heard back concerning the issue with PapyrusUtil and SE.

Spoiler

I just did some testing and the function seemed to work fine for me.

However I think I know what's going on.

In recent versions as part of the fix for esl forms, the way form data was stored in the json files changed from "dec|plugin.esp" to "hex|plugin.esp" and as a result it's no longer able to read forms still in the old format.

Example from your Underwear.json file:
Old:
"652511|yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp"
New:
"0x9F4DF|yps-ImmersivePiercing.esp"

If you clear the form list and repopulate it while using the current version of PapyrusUtil, it should correct itself. Or you can edit the old json file manually and just change all the decimal values to hex values with a 0x prefix. Easiest way to convert them is to just open the default windows calculator, switch it to programmer mode, click the word DEC and paste in the current value and copy what it then says next to HEX above it (i.e. 652511 becomes 9F4DF)

I'll look into fixing this backwards compatibility issue, but it might be a bit.

So it gets looked into even though it gonna take a while. But I guess it's easy, but quite a bit of work, to manually fix it. If I get around to it the next few days I'll try converting some of the decimal values into hex and test if it works.

Can this maybe also explain why your other mods are working fine? Because you can manually rebuild the lists ingame?

On 6/11/2021 at 7:42 PM, Silvain said:

Can this maybe also explain why your other mods are working fine? Because you can manually rebuild the lists ingame?

I guess it must be isolated to jsonutil and FormListFind only. It seems FormListGet works ok. Or at least I haven't had any reports about it. FormListGet is probably used more. 

It's a bit of an awkward solution. Kind of means modders need to maintain two types of json files. I suppose if they're not using FormListFind they'll be ok but still.... I'm using Find a lot for the wildling thing I'm doing in SLS. 

On 6/11/2021 at 7:42 PM, Silvain said:

But I guess it's easy, but quite a bit of work, to manually fix it.

I'd do it with notepad++ and regular expressions if you know how. Much quicker. 

Much quicker ;)

<snip>

Note that it is misnamed on purpose and needs to be renamed and overwrite the original file. Let me know if it works. 

Edited by Monoman1

@Monoman1

Reworked father's approaches for intimacy from relying on depravity (which can go up and down now) to instead rely on it's own variable and the tasks completed variable. Initial approach now at 25 tasks completed. Rape, if you refused, at 40 tasks. 

Because of the fixes here Father will do his approach for sex again. If you're passed that stage and don't want to go through it again do 'set pchsFatherIntimacyApproach to 2' in the console. Or 1 if you're at the stage where you refused but haven't been raped yet. 

About these two lines. In my first save my  PC  completed many tasks and that 'initial approach' happened.But after then,I completed even more tasks,sill couldn't reach the rape scene. Then I created a new savefile and this time I used the command  'set pchsFatherIntimacyApproach to 1'  to turn to the stage 'refused but haven't  been raped yet'.Then I repeated completing tasks until father's favor increased to 45,still couldn't reach the rape scene.(Obviously, 'initial approach' didn't  happen this time.)

Was it because the require was too hard and I haven't reached the required number of tasks,or just did I meet a bug?

Edited by dayangvvv
9 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

@Monoman1

Reworked father's approaches for intimacy from relying on depravity (which can go up and down now) to instead rely on it's own variable and the tasks completed variable. Initial approach now at 25 tasks completed. Rape, if you refused, at 40 tasks. 

Because of the fixes here Father will do his approach for sex again. If you're passed that stage and don't want to go through it again do 'set pchsFatherIntimacyApproach to 2' in the console. Or 1 if you're at the stage where you refused but haven't been raped yet. 

About these two lines. In my first save my  PC  completed many tasks and that 'initial approach' happened.But after then,I completed even more tasks,sill couldn't reach the rape scene. Then I created a new savefile and this time I used the command  'set pchsFatherIntimacyApproach to 1'  to turn to the stage 'refused but haven't  been raped yet'.Then I repeated completing tasks until father's favor increased to 45,still couldn't reach the rape scene.(Obviously, 'initial approach' didn't  happen this time.)

Was it because the require was too hard and I haven't reached the required number of tasks,or just did I meet a bug?

Once I loaded the newest save, did two tasks and waited 3 hours,Then the rape scene suddenly started.The second time,did the same thing and it worked. But the third time,I loaded the same save.Did the same thing and waited for 15 hours.The rape scene didn't appear this time.

BTW are there any task counting variables?It's hard to test without knowing how many tasks have been completed.

On 6/12/2021 at 11:24 AM, Monoman1 said:

I guess it must be isolated to jsonutil and FormListFind only. It seems FormListGet works ok. Or at least I haven't had any reports about it. FormListGet is probably used more. 

It's a bit of an awkward solution. Kind of means modders need to maintain two types of json files. I suppose if they're not using FormListFind they'll be ok but still.... I'm using Find a lot for the wildling thing I'm doing in SLS. 

I'd do it with notepad++ and regular expressions if you know how. Much quicker. 

Much quicker ;)

Underwear SE.json 36.06 kB · 3 downloads

Note that it is misnamed on purpose and needs to be renamed and overwrite the original file. Let me know if it works. 

I really need to learn how those regular expressions work for the future. I did a bit of it with a guide, but just copied what the others did. Actually I believe it was one you made.

I got around to testing it. And it didn't work at first, but I made it work thanks to Ashals explanation.

Just converting to HEX is not enough. You also need to put 0x in front. I don't know why, I just did it because Ashal mentionend it, but it works fine now.

Edit: Link to the right file:

Edited by Silvain
5 hours ago, Silvain said:

You also need to put 0x in front.

Ah. OK. Good work ?

10 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

Once I loaded the newest save, did two tasks and waited 3 hours,Then the rape scene suddenly started.The second time,did the same thing and it worked. But the third time,I loaded the same save.Did the same thing and waited for 15 hours.The rape scene didn't appear this time.

BTW are there any task counting variables?It's hard to test without knowing how many tasks have been completed.

The rape scene is part of a block of random force greets. You might get it the first time or you might not get it for a while. 

I think there is a tasks completed variable but can't remember what it's called exactly. 

20 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I installed the SE/LE version,and it just worked.So maybe is the SE/LE version?

There are two versions? You sure?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

The rape scene is part of a block of random force greets. You might get it the first time or you might not get it for a while. 

I think there is a tasks completed variable but can't remember what it's called exactly. 

Thanks! I found that variable and tested several times.I think there should be no bugs.

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

There are two versions? You sure?

Osmel has another aroused creature tweak version that based on the old LE  mod[ SexLab Aroused Creatures LE v04.0 Beta 10 (Tweak) ].

I installed the other version [SexLab Aroused Creatures SE/LE v04.05 (Tweak)and your tweak tweak worked successfully,so I think this one is the requied one.

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

Do I need this? 

Nope. If I understand it correctly Ruffled Pidgeon hard coded the look up for the stockings in his version. That means if you do not intend to mess around with the .json to add or remove stockings there will be no difference between the versions.

The underwear.json I uploaded is for use with Monomans1's original version to make it work in SE while maintaining the flexibility the .json provides. So you can continue using the tweak Ruffled Pidgeon posted, it works just fine.

So you either use Monoman's Yps Tweak + Pidgeon's Tweak

or

Monoman's Yps Tweak + the fixed .json

8 minutes ago, JBpy said:

The nylons still don't work for me. I encountered this error, but correcting it has not fixed my problem. I will have to try a new game.

1.png.060c1e8918529f24201c18bab7ad5c49.png

Ups, right, sneaky little mistakes.

This should be fine. Of course it still needs to be renamed to underwear.json so it replaces the orginal file.

Underwear - SE.json

BTW ,if i want to start aldo's scene or other beastiality scenes.Is this mod(SL Aroused Creatures Tweak by Osmel) a hard requirement?

I really hope that you can list all the soft requirement mods.(Have been searching for them in the log for a long time,.But I'm afraid that I still missed some.)

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, dayangvvv said:

BTW ,if i want to start aldo's scene or other beastiality scenes.Is this mod(SL Aroused Creatures Tweak by Osmel) a hard requirement?

I really hope that you can list all the soft requirement mods.(Have been searching for them in the log for a long time,.But I'm afraid that I still missed some.)

Thanks!

SLAC isn't a requirement of any kind. WT tweak has its own sex pattern/mechanisms. SLAC tends to stomp all over other mods and it doesn't have a way to tell it not to process an actor. If you spend any amount of time in the same cell, say the home cell, and maybe naked, then Aldo is almost always aroused. Which triggers sex every 60 seconds without much consideration for the context of the situation. I think SLAC is designed more for passing through cells rather than spending a lot time in the same one. 

The tweak I posted just allows you to exclude actors. 

Most soft requirements are listed in the beta post. The only others might be BiS tweak and something that makes cum more permanent.