13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Hunh.

For reasons I don't understand the alias pointing to the LAL statue is emptying on game load. Can't explain it. I've never seen aliases unfill like that.

*sigh* Workaround progress: 0%

Edit: Workaround done. 2 hours later for a problem that shouldn't have been a problem to begin with....

Skyrim modding everyone \o/

Modding is the most fickle mistress, yeah Dx

I just complete most of Aldo and Brutus part it's Nicely done @Monoman1 !

Real improvement since the last version. It's mush more immersive.  I can't believe how mush

that mod as improve since pchs. 

I did nearly all the stuff with Aldo then Brutus without swallow father cum's. (Since he don't ask you directly blowjob i pick the other option instead for release the tension)

Even if you spit it all the time at some point your PC (immersively) will swallow  it even if it's not forced and it's a nice way to start the All liquid diet part.

I don't know if you will eventually force our character to start the diet part with a forcegreet but anyway it's nicely done!

Since you made a new version i will restart the quest from the begining once again. I didn't complete the full piercing yet.

On 7/11/2021 at 5:57 AM, Monoman1 said:

Sorry but like I've said before I want to wrap up things soon. The problem with this mod is that it could go on forever.

I understand why you previously say before it could go on forever. The supply run and all other quest can go on forever.  I was mostly point for possible ending for the main quest since even if you kill your father it didn't complete the quest. But i am sure you can find a better idea anyway.

Edited by lcewolf

20210714210121_1.thumb.jpg.cc9ff6000ba06414464dbee36d66fc1a.jpg

Father ask me to wear some device (Glove,Boot, Vaginal/nipples piercings) since then i got this message every 20 secondes.

Did i need Paradise Hall for all the option with Wartimes?

Edited by lcewolf
5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

ather ask me to wear some device (Glove,Boot, Vaginal/nipples piercings) since then i got this message every 20 secondes

YpsPiercingTicker.pex

This should remove the popup but I'm not sure it should be running so often. But then yps is big on its regular updates. 

Also make sure piercings monitor is enabled. 

5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Did i need Paradise Hall for all the option with Wartimes?

Dont need it of course. I guess its intended as late mod content. By the time you reach 10 submission you're probably close to being Father's slave wife. So having some slaves to do the jobs for you might give you some time off. 

Some bugs I got:

- PC did not get "Drooled" on when waking up

- During eggshell knocking over items did not make me loose favour (did not test it extensively just ran around knocking over some apples or sum idk)

- not really sure if its a bug or not but father did not let me inn after getting evicted, waited for 10 days, had a lot of depravity and sub points.

- the task menu was inconsistent, but I'm sure you already know that, seems that the task menu updated food task even if father wasn't hungry.

didn't test this more than on one game, so could work on next reload as skyrim allways does weird things. 

Suggestion:

- the no bathe event looks to me more of a punishment rather than a task. Do you think it would be more fitting that after the first time this could be one of the punishments?

General question: 

- this probably does not fit here, but I'm thinking about making a cum texture replacement. this would depend on if its possible to add a new layer to the pc. it only goes up to 2 to          my knowledge, would it be possible to add textures that would have 3 separate states?

- and is it possible to turn off the slowdown effect on fathers slave heels? sometimes PC cant even move with FHU debuff stacked with SL survival, Ineed and boots. 

Hope this helps in any way!

1 hour ago, bruh123213 said:

PC did not get "Drooled" on when waking up

Worked fine the last time I checked it. I'll check it again but you'll stop being drooled on when father starts openly abusing you. 

1 hour ago, bruh123213 said:

During eggshell knocking over items did not make me loose favour (did not test it extensively just ran around knocking over some apples or sum idk)

Yep. That's going to be a thing. That event has never worked reliably in my experience. I've tried using it several times in he past but its always the same. Sometimes it works, most times not. I guess the uncertainty is interesting in a way. Standing on furniture works fine as long as its the right kind of furniture. Bumping also works fine but every mod under the sun wants to use bumping so its diluted down. 

2 hours ago, bruh123213 said:

Suggestion:

- the no bathe event looks to me more of a punishment rather than a task. Do you think it would be more fitting that after the first time this could be one of the punishments

Punishment for the apology system you mean? Hmm I dunno. Might be too hard to incorporate at this stage. Especially since failing it leads to creating an apology event. 

- this probably does not fit here, but I'm thinking about making a cum texture replacement. this would depend on if its possible to add a new layer to the pc. it only goes up to 2 to          my knowledge, would it be possible to add textures that would have 3 separate states

To be right youd have to modify sexlab I think. SLAC tries to add more layers without modifying sexlab and it leads to confusion in other mods. 2 layers is the max sexlab allows. 

and is it possible to turn off the slowdown effect on fathers slave heels? sometimes PC cant even move with FHU debuff stacked with SL survival, Ineed and boots. 

Youd have to edit the esp and remove the magic effect or keyword or whatever mechanism its using. 

But minav in sls should help mitigate that issue. The problem with minav is that it doesn't capture every event that might slow you down or speed you up but I just hotkey a torch or spell and hit it when I want it to refresh. Equip events should always refresh it. 

23 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Worked fine the last time I checked it.

Probably my game acting up.

24 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

2 layers is the max sexlab allows. 

yeah figured as much, cant imagine that would be a simple process since ive never looked at the code, or anything in skyrim modding in general. 

26 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Especially since failing it leads to creating an apology event. 

oh yeah forgot about that, would be a really weird loop. 

(found something else for sl survival, ui extensions goes crazy near riverwood):

message:  "Randomizing Enforcers", Integer: usually 4, then a message thats its done"

My game is filled with mods though so take it with a grain of salt 

4 minutes ago, bruh123213 said:

found something else for sl survival, ui extensions goes crazy near riverwood):

message:  "Randomizing Enforcers", Integer: usually 4, then a message thats its done"

My game is filled with mods though so take it with a grain of salt

No thats sls alright but I repacked the download with a temp fix. So download it again and reinstall. 

2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

No thats sls alright but I repacked the download with a temp fix. So download it again and reinstall. 

I used that repacked version.Saw the same message at rorikstead.But didn't find it in riverwood.

It showed  "Randomizing Enforcers 4/3/2/1/done"

It didn't seem to cause any problems. Just report it here.

Did the repacked version update after Monday?

Edited by dayangvvv
2 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I used that repacked version.Saw the same message at rorikstead.But didn't find it in riverwood.

Dunno. Check the time stamp on the edit. I don't know how it translates to your timezone. It was about 24 hours ago

10 hours ago, dayangvvv said:

I did see it in riverwood.  Everytime i go outside of any building in Riverwood this message appear. Same when i come close to the town. I didn't know it was due to Wartimes. 

I'm loving the update! I also didn't get the cum on me at night, and I just started a new save. Also, the second time father made me go on a supply run naked, he took my hood along with all of my clothes! I had to do it without the hood. This was without devious devices installed, so I had the cloth hood the first time.

You're welcome.

@Monoman1

I don't know how serious this is, but I think you broke the LAL integration with your most recent fix. Not in the way that the statue won't work but for me the quest "Second Chance" is stuck at "Sleep in the empty bed" and does not advance after that. I can complete Unbound and all the Helgen stuff regardless so I think there won't be serious issues since those are the vanilla quests.

This results - at the start - in being unable to go into Whiterun (door is locked). I need to finish the Helgen stuff first, then everything is fine.

Second issue:

The enforcer spam is not fixed in the linked version of SLS.

It still does the enforcer spam in Riverwood. Randomize Enforcer - Begin + End or something like that pops up in the message boxes every 10-30 seconds or so when near Riverwood.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:35 AM, Monoman1 said:

YpsPiercingTicker.pex 210.51 kB · 4 downloads

This should remove the popup but I'm not sure it should be running so often. But then yps is big on its regular updates. 

Also make sure piercings monitor is enabled. 

Dont need it of course. I guess its intended as late mod content. By the time you reach 10 submission you're probably close to being Father's slave wife. So having some slaves to do the jobs for you might give you some time off. 

How  i install this files?

I've also experienced a few other issues: I can't talk to Skulvar about taking care of his horse unless I type in "set pchsTaskHorse to 1" as someone pointed out a while ago. Also, I got in trouble for standing on the furniture (the bed) immediately after sex. I dunno if it's intended, but it does mean that I probably can't have sex with father on beds any more.

I haven't managed to try out the new horse stuff yet, I've had the horse for about a week but Father hasn't told me to do anything with it. I dunno if there are any requirements other than just having the horse. Same for the cum quest, I have swallowed father's cum 3 times yet he hasn't given me that quest either. Do those tasks have any additional requirements that I'm unaware of? I know I have the cum quest and beastiality settings on in the mcm, so it can't be that.

This mod is awesome and I love all the work that has been put into it! Thank you!

42 minutes ago, AoE_Freak said:

I haven't managed to try out the new horse stuff yet, I've had the horse for about a week but Father hasn't told me to do anything with it. I dunno if there are any requirements other than just having the horse. Same for the cum quest, I have swallowed father's cum 3 times yet he hasn't given me that quest either. Do those tasks have any additional requirements that I'm unaware of? I know I have the cum quest and beastiality settings on in the mcm, so it can't be that.

It look like an random Forcegreet and an random punishment

Cum Quest looks like an random forcegreet, too

sex with dog should be a punishment, later you get an forcegreet to do it regulary

19 hours ago, Silvain said:

You're welcome.

@Monoman1

I don't know how serious this is, but I think you broke the LAL integration with your most recent fix. Not in the way that the statue won't work but for me the quest "Second Chance" is stuck at "Sleep in the empty bed" and does not advance after that. I can complete Unbound and all the Helgen stuff regardless so I think there won't be serious issues since those are the vanilla quests.

This results - at the start - in being unable to go into Whiterun (door is locked). I need to finish the Helgen stuff first, then everything is fine.

Second issue:

The enforcer spam is not fixed in the linked version of SLS.

It still does the enforcer spam in Riverwood. Randomize Enforcer - Begin + End or something like that pops up in the message boxes every 10-30 seconds or so when near Riverwood.

Silvain, the New 5.2 SE version of you. I found some problems:

1. All tasks including Horse and Hound and guards, does not give any SL hardcore option anymore. It only gives PC regular service to take care of cleaning job.

2. Submission and other points never grow up.

3. Father don't give daughter collar and boot.

On 7/12/2021 at 7:56 PM, Silvain said:

Thanks for the updates Monoman!

For the adventerous SE guys two quick conversions. I currently don't have time to test them so no idea if they work as they should:

SLS: Sexlab Survival 0.668 BETA (11-July-2021) SE.7z

Wartimes: Wartimes Tweak v4.9 (11-July-2021) SE.7z

YPSs Tweaks probably doesn't need a conversion. But you still need the Underwear SE.json from a few pages back. I appended it for convenience.

Monoman I think you switched up the Underwear SE.jsons and took the first one. The second one has the "0x" in front of the formids that makes it work. Or did the formids change in comparison to the old version? Then I need to add it again.

Underwear SE.json 36.25 kB · 23 downloads

Hey, any news on if you can make a SE conversion for the new 5.2 Wartimes Tweak update? Looking to work on a xvasynth voice pack for this. Thanks~

2 hours ago, Samson Nite said:

Silvain, the New 5.2 SE version of you. I found some problems:

1. All tasks including Horse and Hound and guards, does not give any SL hardcore option anymore. It only gives PC regular service to take care of cleaning job.

2. Submission and other points never grow up.

3. Father don't give daughter collar and boot.

The first point is probably not due to the conversion. I think that is just not working even in LE.

The other two I have no clue about. Tomorrow I have time to play a bit so I guess I'll see the issues myself.

24 minutes ago, executaball said:

Hey, any news on if you can make a SE conversion for the new 5.2 Wartimes Tweak update? Looking to work on a xvasynth voice pack for this. Thanks~

I'm glad to hear you are working on a voice pack for this mod! I'm already using a few of your packs and they are great.

The conversion is already done, but seemingly a bit buggy. You can find it a few posts above. Here is the link:

@Monoman1 I made a personal patch for your 5.2 version, and part of it was a quick editing pass over the text for things like spelling/grammar errors or consistency across different dialogue options. Would you be interested in a copy of those changes? It's not going to be perfect, but I think I remember you mentioning previously that some lines needed correcting, so it might cover some of the things that you noticed there.