3 hours ago, lcewolf said:

t's mostly an unending blackmail

And PC corruption. 

3 hours ago, lcewolf said:

amount to be collected on the other hand to bring mother back actually is too easy to have $ 2000 is really too low.

I'm finding it fairly difficult personally. I think I've like 900 gold built up after several weeks of game time. And thats after bringing mother back to the home to decrease her upkeep by 50%

But I think you're right. After a certain point Father would never let the pc go. (And the PC probably wouldn't want to go - mind broken)

3 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

But I think you're right. After a certain point Father would never let the pc go. (And the PC probably wouldn't want to go - mind broken)

The idea that came to mind for me for this point would be that once you become his Slave Wife, he'd essentially become a follower/enforcer at this point. The player is supposed to eventually leave the nest somehow so you can explore the rest of the game, but that's hard to do in this setting without either ignoring father (and the roleplay surrounding obeying him) or incurring a bad end. But with you being "bound" to him through ceremony, he could start wanting to explore more than the ailing farm as a really aggressive follower (allowing him to hook into Devious Followers, SLS enforcer stuff and his own Wartimes traits) all while you get to explore Skyrim — you'd still have to obey him of course, carry his loot, sate his needs, do his bidding, but at the same time you've got easy access to licenses through him and a strong potential follower.

19 hours ago, Desvati said:

The idea that came to mind for me for this point would be that once you become his Slave Wife, he'd essentially become a follower/enforcer at this point. The player is supposed to eventually leave the nest somehow so you can explore the rest of the game, but that's hard to do in this setting without either ignoring father (and the roleplay surrounding obeying him) or incurring a bad end. But with you being "bound" to him through ceremony, he could start wanting to explore more than the ailing farm as a really aggressive follower (allowing him to hook into Devious Followers, SLS enforcer stuff and his own Wartimes traits) all while you get to explore Skyrim — you'd still have to obey him of course, carry his loot, sate his needs, do his bidding, but at the same time you've got easy access to licenses through him and a strong potential follower.

Its a decent idea but would require a lot of adjusting of the rules. Things like regular sex with father, fashion upkeep would be mostly fine i think. But things like sex with aldo or milking might be problematic. 

Wrt Aldo, Perhaps as an alternative/upgrade/wedding gift Father could gift you your very own horse which of course you'd have to service regularly. And keeping it requires upkeep of fathers favour of course

12 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Its a decent idea but would require a lot of adjusting of the rules. Things like regular sex with father, fashion upkeep would be mostly fine i think. But things like sex with aldo or milking might be problematic. 

Wrt Aldo, Perhaps as an alternative/upgrade/wedding gift Father could gift you your very own horse which of course you'd have to service regularly. And keeping it requires upkeep of fathers favour of course

Aldo and father could both become follower if you intent to go that way.

For myself if father ever become a follower, i will probably use Devious follower or Submissive lola with wartimes. It's made a good closure.

I am curious what he will do with is child if he become follower? Mother will take care of him?

5 hours ago, TacticalBacon said:

First, thanks for the great mod.

I got stuck in the dog walk quest, I interact with the cage door, but nothing hapens.

I've installed the latest sd cages and zaz 8, but can't continue the quest

If you cannot use the door or load another savegame , sleep few day. When you speak with him again something between 2-3 day it will set the quest completed.Did that trick few time and it did work.

4 hours ago, lcewolf said:

About the Party quest, @pchs mention there is a "less devious version" of the quest. One you didn't need to be naked. Did someone manage to see it?

I don't know how many hour i play with this mod but i never see it.

I'm nearly sure I've seen it. Maid outfit. No collar or heels. Just serving drinks/food. 

Thing is you progress very quickly in wartime. By the time you get the job you may already be past the threshold

On 5/22/2021 at 7:42 AM, Monoman1 said:

Replacing Aldo with a horse, or simply bringing the dog along as another follower both sound like workable options, even simply ending that part of the relationship if necessary (could potentially be replaced with father ordering you to submit to random creatures as another alternative!)

I do like the idea of him giving you a wedding gift of more work though, sounds perfectly in line with him!

6 hours ago, lcewolf said:

About the Party quest, @pchs mention there is a "less devious version" of the quest. One you didn't need to be naked. Did someone manage to see it?

I don't know how many hour i play with this mod but i never see it.

I saw it on the run I'm doing now, it only happens if the party happens before you're serving father naked.

On 5/22/2021 at 8:42 AM, Monoman1 said:

I don't think Father becoming a follower is a good idea. The follower mechanism would make him somewhat subservient to the PC. I believe the best course of action would be to remove option to capitalize on father's favours. This would functionally force the PC to move her ass and earn money - either as a whore or an adventurer. On the other hand the negative favours could open the way to being kicked out of the house if the PC neglects her slave wife duties. After the birth of the child Father has at least two leverages - the first is the kid, and the second - PC's corruption, which at this point would make the character little more than an abuse addict.

Maybe you earn enough favors you can buy days of freedom. But coming back you have to get him something or money etc. Or you could have a forced follower while you're out who is hired by your father using devious followers.

2 hours ago, tamai said:

Maybe you earn enough favors you can buy days of freedom. But coming back you have to get him something or money etc. Or you could have a forced follower while you're out who is hired by your father using devious followers.

This idea seems good to me. Also maybe you can get kicked out of the house by Father some days after bearing a child - with Father's spoken motivation being that he now has two mouths to feed and real one being tiredness of PC. So now if PC wants to visit her child/Father/see home, she would need to accumulate a certain sum of gold and maybe she will be getting some kind of event when returning - she has to service a party, for example, springs to mind, especially since it's already in the mod.

6 hours ago, Kharadin said:

This idea seems good to me. Also maybe you can get kicked out of the house by Father some days after bearing a child - with Father's spoken motivation being that he now has two mouths to feed and real one being tiredness of PC. So now if PC wants to visit her child/Father/see home, she would need to accumulate a certain sum of gold and maybe she will be getting some kind of event when returning - she has to service a party, for example, springs to mind, especially since it's already in the mod.

I think kicking the PC out of the house wouldn't be something father would do. He put a lot of work to twist his daughter into a depraved slave and a large part of his power is the control he has and exposure. Father becomes PC's entire world, if she experiences the world and all those larger than life adventures, the father quickly becomes nothing more than a nuisance. A good manipulator would know how to keep his power from dwindling, so I don't believe father would willingly expose his slave daughter, the fruit of his labor to the world.

Accidentaly I did something that gave me an idea, one that is - I think - worth mentioning. I was kidnapped via Deviously Enslaved and sold into Cidhna Vampire scenario. Long story short, I got drain powers and forgot about them. I escaped, returned home, and everything was like it used to be, except the fact I was slowly but surely reducing father's health until he dropped dead when I left the house. It got me thinking - father's spontaneous death might be the best option here. For one, the PC is left directionless and still pretty much addicted to abuse, which she has to find somewhere. Also, there is one character in the mod that is there, but barely serves any purpose - the uncle. So here's an idea - after father's death the uncle shows up and takes away the child, so his good for nothing slut mother wouldn't change her kid into a bimbo. This would force the PC to go look for her child, simultaneously she would still be depressed by her father's passing and - well - completely unable to face the world as a normal human being would.

@Monoman1one thing I noticed - when the father is dead in the slave wife scenario, the mother comes back with no dialogue options, after she was supposedly kicked out like a human garbage and left for death from her "illness". I killed her off via console command, but I believe this is something you would want to address.

10 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

Is their a way to change how the father looks? would think he would be a better looking guy than he is now.

All the guys in wartimes are fairly ugly. I'm fairly sure it's intentional. 

I guess you'd have to edit them in the CK. 

7 hours ago, kapibar said:

one thing I noticed - when the father is dead in the slave wife scenario, the mother comes back with no dialogue options, after she was supposedly kicked out like a human garbage and left for death from her "illness". I killed her off via console command, but I believe this is something you would want to address.

Yea the endings need some figuring out. Haven't touched them so far. 

15 hours ago, tamai said:

13 hours ago, Kharadin said:

kapibar makes some good points about why father wouldn't want to encourage your freedom of thought or freedom in general. Perhaps after a while he just thinks you're broken enough to be left off for more time or becomes more bored of you. I guess it depends on what way you want to look at it. 

Father getting spontaneously/randomly killed in a card game gone bad in town thus trusting you into the world unprepared is also a good idea. I don't think you should be allowed to keep the home in this case. Father probably left the house to your uncle or something. 

14 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

father wouldn't want to encourage your freedom of thought or freedom in general. Perhaps after a while he just thinks you're broken enough to be left off for more time or becomes more bored of you. I guess it depends on what way you want to look at it.

Come to think of it, if the father really was bored with the slave daughter, he would've offed her, just like her mother. After all, he spends a lot of time and resources into trapping the daughter in his game, producing an offspring is just a nice byproduct of having a sex slave. If having a kid was all that he wants, there are plenty of ways he could achieve just that (like kill the mother and trap the daughter in the basement). The son of a bitch is highly meticulous, he doesn't drop the ball even for a second. All of his doings serve a purpose, so making a mistake like underestimaning mental state of the PC would be quite uncharacteristic for him, and if he was bored - he would either sell the daughter with a large profit, or just killed her, so that his crimes don't come back to bite him in the ass in the future. He ties up the loose ends with mother when the child is born, so it would be reasonable to assume he'd pull the same stunt with his daughter.

Now, selling the daughter as a slave would make sense (after all, he did it with the mother) superficially, but when you think of it, it becomes less reasonable than it would seem.

We know that the price of the female slave via Simple Slavery varies greatly, the highest number I can recall is around 10k septim. All right, now let's look at the value of father's favour, which should give us an estimate on the labor's worth. It's around 10 septim for a favor, the player can earn around 80 septim just for a day of doing simple house chores (not including fashion rewards and other types of favours). So, just by performing simple labor you can earn the money to buy yourself a female slave in less than half a year. The father put a lot of work into molding the daughter into a slave - first the planning, then gathering the resources to poison the mother, then establishing control and training. It's easily something that would require a year of brain and leg work. Father would have to get at least 20k septim for his daughter on the free market, which - as already stated - is more than slave's worth. So basically selling the daughter does not add up. Of course, she already earned her worth in sex work and providing an heir, but either way it's financially less efficient to sell her than to keep her as a maid, or force her to do the whores work and take away all the money.

And also there's one more factor - father is abusive man. It's his addiction, he was abusive towards mother, he is abusive towards the slave wife, so I don't believe he'd become bored before he'd found his next victim.

51 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Come to think of it, if the father really was bored with the slave daughter, he would've offed her, just like her mother. After all, he spends a lot of time and resources into trapping the daughter in his game, producing an offspring is just a nice byproduct of having a sex slave. If having a kid was all that he wants, there are plenty of ways he could achieve just that (like kill the mother and trap the daughter in the basement). The son of a bitch is highly meticulous, he doesn't drop the ball even for a second. All of his doings serve a purpose, so making a mistake like underestimaning mental state of the PC would be quite uncharacteristic for him, and if he was bored - he would either sell the daughter with a large profit, or just killed her, so that his crimes don't come back to bite him in the ass in the future. He ties up the loose ends with mother when the child is born, so it would be reasonable to assume he'd pull the same stunt with his daughter.

Now, selling the daughter as a slave would make sense (after all, he did it with the mother) superficially, but when you think of it, it becomes less reasonable than it would seem.

We know that the price of the female slave via Simple Slavery varies greatly, the highest number I can recall is around 10k septim. All right, now let's look at the value of father's favour, which should give us an estimate on the labor's worth. It's around 10 septim for a favor, the player can earn around 80 septim just for a day of doing simple house chores (not including fashion rewards and other types of favours). So, just by performing simple labor you can earn the money to buy yourself a female slave in less than half a year. The father put a lot of work into molding the daughter into a slave - first the planning, then gathering the resources to poison the mother, then establishing control and training. It's easily something that would require a year of brain and leg work. Father would have to get at least 20k septim for his daughter on the free market, which - as already stated - is more than slave's worth. So basically selling the daughter does not add up. Of course, she already earned her worth in sex work and providing an heir, but either way it's financially less efficient to sell her than to keep her as a maid, or force her to do the whores work and take away all the money.

And also there's one more factor - father is abusive man. It's his addiction, he was abusive towards mother, he is abusive towards the slave wife, so I don't believe he'd become bored before he'd found his next victim.

While I agree with most of what you say (I think you read a little too much into translating the value of one mod's economy to another :P) the mod has to... conclude somehow to allow you to proceed with the rest of the game. Right now it's basically about making a conscious decision (or some outside event - captured/enslaved) to leave home - Leave home and let father's favour run out and get thrown out (need to check if you lose access to the home in this case) And that's a perfectly fine approach IMO. 

Allowing father as a follower or relaxing daily requirements in exchange for favour would give you a little freedom and leeway to explore the rest of the game without 'cutting the cord' so to speak. 

@Monoman1yeah, I know, different economy etc., but even by normal Skyrim's logic father's work input would be much more valuable than what he could get for selling his daughter (Dragon Bone is worth mere 500 septim, and you have to succesfully kill a dragon to get it, so...).

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

Right now it's basically about making a conscious decision (or some outside event - captured/enslaved) to leave home - Leave home and let father's favour run out and get thrown out (need to check if you lose access to the home in this case) And that's a perfectly fine approach IMO.

That I already tried and it's basically impossible to get kicked out if you don't start to act out of character. Got thrown in jail for 10 days, then kidnapped, then I wandered Skyrim bound (thanks to Devious Carriages). I was out for like 15 days straight and when I got home father wasn't all too happy, but I could go back right to re-earning favours and in no time I managed to once again have a plus on my favour account. So basically the player would have to break the roleplay to earn being thrown out. The problem here is the father does not respond immediately and with dilligence the player can regain his favour and the loop continues.

One more thing that I thought of would be a special mission, where the father sends his new slave bride to invite her uncle to the wedding, just so the uncle could voice his displeasure in this turn of events (because he himself wanted to fuck the PC, or whatever), so he rapes her and sells her to slavery, or imprisons her in his basement for a few months. Anyway, when the daughter finally gets out, the door to her home are locked, the father is gone and that's the end of that. You could add a search scenario to get the kid back, or it could just end with the note that father is disappointed his bride disappeared on the slave altar, so he took the child and left to Hammerfell.

Posted Wartimes tweak 3.8 and YPS tweak 1.7. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3378897

Regarding bondage training. Not sure where to go with it. Arm/leg cuffs + boots/gloves is about as far as I can go without being intrusive to general gameplay. Piercings I want to save for YPS fashion and chastity interferes with pregnancy/fhu mechanics (+ I don't generally like chastity)

I think the best I can probably do is 'in home only' heavy bondage. So like a ring gag and maybe a hobble dress. Ask father to release you before you leave to remove the gag/dress. Favour -- if entering the home without your gag/dress.

Is there an 'open' hobble dress? I don't think there is.... Seems like a missed opportunity ;) 

6 minutes ago, Monoman1 said:

I think the best I can probably do is 'in home only' heavy bondage. So like a ring gag and maybe a hobble dress. Ask father to release you before you leave to remove the gag/dress. Favour -- if entering the home without your gag/dress.

Is there an 'open' hobble dress? I don't think there is.... Seems like a missed opportunity ;) 

There is a transparent hobble dress plus transparent gloves, restrictive boots and corset. The gag is a great idea, but there is one device that is criminally underused - the hood. With all of this equipped the PC would be nothing more than a doll, and if she ever wanted to leave the house she would have to ask for permission (device removal), so it adds a layer of control.

29 minutes ago, MysticDaedra said:

I have YPS installed and functioning, but I cannot interact with the option for the Fashion Job. Likewise I cannot take the cum slut job or select beastiality... 

Cum slut requires SL Survival. 

Beatiality should be free to toggle. 

I think you're an SE user? Did you convert the mod?

After that I'd suspect installation issues or baked in problems with a save so Uninstall, reinstall and new game I'd say. 

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

Sorry folks. 3.8 is missing one script. Will post an update shortly. 

I started my new game just recently, mother was just sent away. Should i restart again or can i just update? Also, thanks for all that stuff you added... sounds truely amazing. ❤️