8 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I started my new game just recently, mother was just sent away. Should i restart again or can i just update? Also, thanks for all that stuff you added... sounds truely amazing. ❤️

Honestly I don't know. I'm in the same boat so I guess I'll find out later when I get back to playing. 

The script in question is the enforcement of father's 'diet' on the player. So anytime food enters the players inventory he should FG and remove it. 

2 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I started my new game just recently, mother was just sent away. Should i restart again or can i just update? Also, thanks for all that stuff you added... sounds truely amazing. ❤️

Seems fine. Just exit the home and reenter to fix the scripts state. 

3.9 with a quick fix for father confiscating his dinner due to your diet control.... soonish. 

7 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Is there an 'open' hobble dress? I don't think there is.... Seems like a missed opportunity ;) 

Mhhh.... there is an outfit that might serve as one, i suggested it but it was only added to cursed loot, not DD. Unfortunatly i can't remember the name or location at all, it has been years... searching cursed loots thread with all my posts was rather tiresome as well, best i could find was this: 

But then again... this thread has some really nice outfits that could be used for bondage things without requiring DD. As it's all CBBE conversations, likely UNP versions are around somewhere as well.

Posted 3.9. This'll be it for a while I reckon (hopefully).

Also posted a tiny tweak for Aroused Creatures TWEAK (a tweak of the tweak) that allows you to exclude a character from SLAC. Aldo acts like a sex crazed lunatic without it - guaranteed to fire sex at a bad time and mess things up. See the log for how to use. 

13 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Father getting spontaneously/randomly killed in a card game gone bad in town thus trusting you into the world unprepared is also a good idea. I don't think you should be allowed to keep the home in this case. Father probably left the house to your uncle or something. 

Whoa I like it! It's a very good idea!

1 hour ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I do get this right that i don't need SD cages anymore, right? For some reason at my second visit at the hounds, clicking the door didn't do anything anymore... maybe i was too hasty, the first time i clicked it it was locked. 

Yea someone reported problems with the dog task. I haven't really looked at it yet. I don't really feel I have any reason to do the task myself so I've never really bothered. 

Not sure if it helps but in my experience there are two names for the cage door. One that doesn't do anything and one that does. It's not immediately obvious as when you put the cursor over the door you see what you think is the correct prompt to open, but then if you move the cursor slightly to the left a slightly different name appears.

One thing ... if you potentially managed to squeeze in another update, I don't think the Home actually has a fast travel location, or reference on the map. Didn't know if that was intentionally planned or not. Not a major issue, I do tend to fast travel from town via Laura's shop (which is conveniently opposite) but aware that adds a crippling time penalty if used for speeding up the run into town delivery (which I think is good btw!) 

19 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Huh. You don't ask father for tasks and eventually get it?

Oh I get them alright. What I mean is that there's no real pressure to do them. There's no time limit. You don't lose favour etc. I'm trying to level out my characters wear and tear so less sex = better. And 30 gold for 3 hours of work (time passed) doesn't seem worth it. I could probably find more than 30 gold in 3 hours just wandering around Skyrim. 

1 hour ago, jc321 said:

One thing ... if you potentially managed to squeeze in another update, I don't think the Home actually has a fast travel location, or reference on the map. Didn't know if that was intentionally planned or not. Not a major issue, I do tend to fast travel from town via Laura's shop (which is conveniently opposite) but aware that adds a crippling time penalty if used for speeding up the run into town delivery (which I think is good btw!) 

Everyone knows I'm not a big fan of fast travel :P

22 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Posted 3.9. This'll be it for a while I reckon (hopefully).

I found a bug in the apology quest. The breeder branch ("We need to keep filling that little pussy of yours with cum sweetheart. Spread those legs for daddy.") is always picked even if player is not breeder. There is no conditions for it in CK and it doesn't have the flag R. That might be why it's always picked over all the other branches.

EDIT: Also found a mistake in the dialogue itself. Shouldn't there be a comma between the word "cum" and "sweetheart"? Like this: "We need to keep filling that little pussy of yours with cum, sweetheart. Spread those legs for daddy."

On 5/22/2021 at 11:43 PM, lcewolf said:

If you cannot use the door or load another savegame , sleep few day. When you speak with him again something between 2-3 day it will set the quest completed.Did that trick few time and it did work.

Thanks for the reply, it worked after sleeping 2 days.

On 5/26/2021 at 5:11 AM, Monoman1 said:

Yea someone reported problems with the dog task. I haven't really looked at it yet. I don't really feel I have any reason to do the task myself so I've never really bothered. 

In recent versions of the mod, the dog task can only be completed once.  The cage door stops working because the pchsTaskDogsCount global is no longer equal to 0.  It can be fixed using the command set pchsTaskDogsCount to 0.

On 5/26/2021 at 8:03 PM, Antaufein said:

I found a bug in the apology quest. The breeder branch ("We need to keep filling that little pussy of yours with cum sweetheart. Spread those legs for daddy.") is always picked even if player is not breeder. There is no conditions for it in CK and it doesn't have the flag R. That might be why it's always picked over all the other branches.

Whoopsie.

On 5/26/2021 at 8:03 PM, Antaufein said:

EDIT: Also found a mistake in the dialogue itself. Shouldn't there be a comma between the word "cum" and "sweetheart"? Like this: "We need to keep filling that little pussy of yours with cum, sweetheart. Spread those legs for daddy."

Ah.... I guess.... ?

Little strange you point this out given some of the other lines in the mod :P

8 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

In recent versions of the mod, the dog task can only be completed once.  The cage door stops working because the pchsTaskDogsCount global is no longer equal to 0.  It can be fixed using the command set pchsTaskDogsCount to 0.

Looks like there's a hole in the logic where if you've done the job once before but your depravity was still zero the second time you tried the job.

If someone would like to check the apology breeder fix and fix for the dog cage try this please and let me know and I'll post it to the main update post. Can't test anything right now. 

<snip>

Edited by Monoman1

I found some issues with the new version.

On two occasions I had my father's request to go get the shopping list with Belethor and Eorlund.

The animation for the hand massage with father was about to start when the text for the shopping list appeared before being interrupted by the departure of the animation.

The option thereafter never came back when I spoke to him. I waited two days hours per hour without reviewing the option to go do the shopping list.

There is also a problem with the party quest with the (the version with maid outfit) Following this party, we have a conversion with our father where he gives us the father's heel and 1 point of submission.

As a result, the options for sex are unlocked without our player having a conversation with father to replace mother. Since the message that our father becomes tense appear,

I used the command (set pchsFatherIntimacyApproach to 0) which made the messages about our father being tense disappear while leaving the options in the conversation (which I did not did not select).

A few hours later the normal request appeared. This fixed this problem.

I would like to know if the request to drink cum is permanent?

Our father gives us level 5 of Submission the Arm & Legs cuffs. I tried several times and reloaded the part many times and got only one time this message. (A gift for you daughter)

I sometimes find myself with Arm & Legs cuffs without a message and often in the middle of a conversation with father. The message only appeared once and for a few seconds.

Subsequently our father does not check if they are worn and no message appears to ask us to wear his famous Arm & legs cuffs.

He doesn't seem to check whether or not we're wearing them as a result of this.

I don't know if someone could explain to me how to use json? It is mentioned "Devices given configurable via json" with version V3.9?

Thank you also for increasing the number of bottles given by father at the start of the quest for the diet with liquid.

For those who have difficulty with quests. I noticed that having two options to go do the external quests (Horse, dog, Soldiers ...) produced errors.

I suggest you focus on just one category. When our PC asks more politely if our father has quests version versus the first version.

Its avoids certain problems.

Edited by lcewolf
5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

There is also a problem with the party quest with the (the version with maid outfit) Following this party, we have a conversion with our father where he gives us the father's heel and 1 point of submission.

As a result, the options for sex are unlocked without our player having a conversation with father to replace mother. Since the message that our father becomes tense appear,

I used the command (set pchsFatherIntimacyApproach to 0) which made the messages about our father being tense disappear while leaving the options in the conversation (which I did not did not select).

A few hours later the normal request appeared. This fixed this problem.

Noticed the submission and depravtiy point with tension release dialogue as well, i still got the dialogue at one point anyways though.... not entirely sure if it's actually broken? I had to reload for other reasons and didn't get it again yet, didn't play much further though. Will see if it does.

5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Test it both problem are ok. Progressive punishment. Dog quest is ok

Thanks.

11 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I would like to know if the request to drink cum is permanent?

Yes. Obviously until you leave. 

Perhaps it should stop once you become a cum junkie...

11 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I don't know if someone could explain to me how to use json? It is mentioned "Devices given configurable via json" with version V3.9?

The same way you'd customize devices in SLS. 

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yes. Obviously until you leave. 

Perhaps it should stop once you become a cum junkie...

Excellent New. I like this feature.

4 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

The same way you'd customize devices in SLS. 

I never customise Json. I was not aware we could.  I always got random device and reload my previous game when i don't like it.

I will try to find some forum about it. I don't know If you have already explain it somewhere what to edit maybe you could point me the direction? In the mean time i will try

to find a way to do it.