22 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Someone know what are the pre-requis for getting Brutus (Horse) for the Farm?

Since i use SE i didn't see the scene or the forcegreet for getting Brutus(Horse).

Judging by my experience (haven't looked at the scripts), it is a random number thing. Sometimes it happens fast and sometimes it takes a few days to happen.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:38 PM, lcewolf said:

Someone know what are the pre-requis for getting Brutus (Horse) for the Farm?

Since i use SE i didn't see the scene or the forcegreet for getting Brutus(Horse).

image.jpeg

GetInFaction & GetDisabled you can ignore (new version). So gave a hand job and has done 15 or more 'home chores' and within business hours. 

+ the mercy of the RNG gods. 

Edited by Monoman1
On 9/7/2022 at 11:08 AM, trellouk said:

I think something in my game prevents progress. Playing in LE and in all my new playthroughs this year i couldn't advance the mod beyond the basic content/tasks (Dogs, Stables, Nazeem, Guards, Party Hosting, Supply Run and Breeder). I tried to set pchsFatherTasksDone to 25 but it resets to 1 by itself and stays at 1 even after i do more tasks without the use of console. Depravity, Father's Favor and Submission go up to 100 without issue. The more advanced content like Brutus, Aldo, Fashion Quests, Cum Drinker etc don't start and i guess it is because pchsFatherTasksDone resets to 1.

I think i have been having this issue in the past couple of updates but just now figured out that it is related to pchsFatherTasksDone reseting itself.

Don't know anything about that...

Definitely TasksDone should NOT be reverting to previous values though... That's really weird. Anytime WTs interacts with that value it is modified, not set. Meaning: (current value + x). Not set to specific values. IE if you change it via the console there's no way for it to revert back down unless the script is stopped or something big like that. 

Avoid using import settings. Seems to cause people problems. 

Edit: unless the script is stopped

That's not true even. It's a global variable not a script variable so stopping a script wouldn't reset it to zero. Even weirder...

Edited by Monoman1

I would like to ask when the supply run progessed to Belethor ask sex with his dog, it always says my character failed to cum and Belethor says prictice more. No matter I have SLSO enabled or not. I had tried 2 new games, one with SLSO enabled (I've encountered father refused to cum, maybe I shouldn't let SexLab Utility Plus replace all the SLSO tweaks files?) and one disable. It's there any hard limits for failing Belethor's order before PC be able to cum at that scenario?

Edited by sancian3k
5 hours ago, kapibar said:

@Monoman1 I started with 10.3 and avoided every "problematic" function (MCM import, changing the supply run settings) and so far everything works just fine.

Yea, unfortunately it's a pitfall of being the guy writing the code. I decide the defaults based on my own preferences so I rarely use import or change settings. Mostly. Unless I think it's something that's going to be niche (ala SLS steepfall). 

How about time off. Is that working now? You had problems with that too right?

1 hour ago, Monoman1 said:

I decide the defaults based on my own preferences so I rarely use import or change settings.

You really do. On normal default timescale the supply run is almost impossible. You can walk all the way to the shops, grab the stuff, walk all the way back and the time limit often expires halfway between the town gates and the homestead. If you try using fast travel to get home that makes it expire more often so fast travel is slower. If you try running you can still run out of time.

It's slightly annoying as it makes me go looking up the console commands for timescales every time because it's not a console command I normally use.

I should probably add that the supply run time issue isn't new. It's existed for quite a few versions of the mod. I also imagine it's unlikely to change due to your personal timescale preferences but, as it stands, the time limit is just a bit too short. Since people have started mentioning Belethor's dog in relation to this task (never seen that myself) then that would definitely cause the time limit to expire.

Edited by Balgin
2 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Yea, unfortunately it's a pitfall of being the guy writing the code.

This and the established fact of you hating to do MCM's ?

28 minutes ago, Balgin said:

On normal default timescale the supply run is almost impossible.

Huh, I use the defult timescale and I rarely have a problem with doing the supply run.

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

Huh, I use the defult timescale and I rarely have a problem with doing the supply run.

Yeah, same here, I've never had issues completing the Supply Run on time, even getting waylaid by NPCs and whatever in between leaving home, getting the stuff and getting back.

On 9/9/2022 at 10:23 PM, Monoman1 said:

Don't know anything about that...

Definitely TasksDone should NOT be reverting to previous values though... That's really weird. Anytime WTs interacts with that value it is modified, not set. Meaning: (current value + x). Not set to specific values. IE if you change it via the console there's no way for it to revert back down unless the script is stopped or something big like that. 

Avoid using import settings. Seems to cause people problems. 

Edit: unless the script is stopped

That's not true even. It's a global variable not a script variable so stopping a script wouldn't reset it to zero. Even weirder...

Thank you for the reply, i tried starting a new game without importing the settings and the tasks no longer reset to 1.

In case any further info on that peculiar situation is welcome, i noticed in the previous playthroughs that "pchsfathertasksdone" would not reset to 1 on its own without prompt, it would reset only after each time i completed a task and the mod would call for a +1 to the value. It could be some bug that appears from importing the settings, making the mod recognize the value as 0 after each task and then adding +1 for the task done setting it back to 1.

On 9/11/2022 at 6:39 AM, sancian3k said:

I would like to ask when the supply run progessed to Belethor ask sex with his dog, it always says my character failed to cum and Belethor says prictice more. No matter I have SLSO enabled or not. I had tried 2 new games, one with SLSO enabled (I've encountered father refused to cum, maybe I shouldn't let SexLab Utility Plus replace all the SLSO tweaks files?) and one disable. It's there any hard limits for failing Belethor's order before PC be able to cum at that scenario?

I would be interested in finding out about this as well. It seems that the character can no longer satisfy Father or Belethor. I tried changing settings in SLSO (making the sex partners always orgasm, setting it so that they never require more than 1 orgasm per sex act, and set the player on autopilot) but Father and Belethor are never satisfied even though the sex acts end with all participants finishing.

13 minutes ago, trellouk said:

I would be interested in finding out about this as well. It seems that the character can no longer satisfy Father or Belethor. I tried changing settings in SLSO (making the sex partners always orgasm, setting it so that they never require more than 1 orgasm per sex act, and set the player on autopilot) but Father and Belethor are never satisfied even though the sex acts end with all participants finishing.

Unless the mod event has changed in newer version of SLSO then idk. 

14 hours ago, trellouk said:

That could be possible. Do you remember what version of SLSO are wartimes and SL Survival based on? I might try an older version of SLSO and see if it works with them.

Looks like the parameters of the mod event is unchanged in... the latest version of SLSO... (ed seems to have changed the version format from numbers to dates)

int Seid = ModEvent.Create("SexLabOrgasmSeparate")
if Seid
	ModEvent.PushForm(Seid, ActorRef)
	ModEvent.PushInt(Seid, Thread.tid)
	ModEvent.Send(Seid)
endif

Unless the scripts need to be recompiled with the new version for some reason. Shouldn't be necessary but this is skyrim...

Are any SLSO events working for you:

Cum pools

Favour for player orgasms

Time off sex game.

Apologies

milking the horse

favour for spectating mother orgasms

?

Reviewed code. Don't see anything wrong. 

Both the PC and bart must cum for success. 

1 hour ago, kapibar said:

You can collect cum from PC's body, to do that press G -> wheel menu -> action -> cum -> collect cum.

For some reason the wheel gets stuck when I precisely have to choose from which body part I want to collect. I can only use escape to go back but nothing is collected.

20 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Do you have an empty cumtainer in your inventory?

I do, however I used additemmenu once, added one more to my inventory kind of by mistake,  do you think it could be the case?

Also even if cum is visible (i am using SLACS and some texture replacers but i dont think it could mess anything up) on my character, the wheel still doesnt seem to move. I would be thankful for any ideas what could cause that sort of problem.

edit: the menu looks like in the screenshot, its stuck and any movement doesnt do a thing unfortunately

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Edited by damarok
2 minutes ago, damarok said:

Haha i get it. Could you maybe recommend me a mod to initiate this kind of sex simply by dialogue? 

Sexlab Eager NPC's is cool for two reasons - you can get to the point directly (i.e. choose to do a blowjob specifically) and it allows to train speechcraft.