25 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Restarted gameplay. If it happens again - will check.

Also, a thought occurred to me. The basement scenario is not really a punishment. On the contrary, it's a day off from work. Personally, I think it should be the cruelest punishment in father's repertoire, so I have an idea - random whipping at least once while imprisoned in the basement and being forced to beg for the return of removed of items, only to have the opportunity to redeem them for favors. No favors? Tough luck, you stay naked.

Well it's a day off all your licences and no favour gain for the day. But yea. Without SLS it's fairly 'light'

On 9/18/2022 at 12:00 PM, kapibar said:

Restarted gameplay. If it happens again - will check.

Also, a thought occurred to me. The basement scenario is not really a punishment. On the contrary, it's a day off from work. Personally, I think it should be the cruelest punishment in father's repertoire, so I have an idea - random whipping at least once while imprisoned in the basement and being forced to beg for the return of removed of items, only to have the opportunity to redeem them for favors. No favors? Tough luck, you stay naked.

If i remember well i think @Monoman1 as some project in the next version for the cave.

I cannot find the right page for quoting this but i remember vagly someting about possibly falmer or monster coming into the cave.

If a huge spider come into the cave when you sleep like a random event i guess it's more then efficient. Probably traumatizing for the PC.

Whipping is already a punishment maybe not like in Submissive Lola «the PC get whipped sometime more then once by day every day.» The way the scenario is done I don't believe it is an "ultimate" punishment To force the PC to do what father wants.

But if you speak for harsh or the worst punishment  possible i think few ramdon event should happen. ( You press on the «sleeping bag» for resting , blackscreen, Group of bandit come inside and rape the pc or hawful monster get inside and i like the part (random whipping at least once while imprisoned in the basement and being forced to beg for the return of removed of items, only to have the opportunity to redeem them for favors. No favors? Tough luck, you stay naked.)

For my part my opinion is when the PC refuse to advance in important step (Sex with father/Dog/Horse/ Refuse to be naked inside/outside,...)the PC should be punish with whipping or beating and also confication of all license until the will of PC break and  accept the request.

If you accept from the first time you should have a massive gain submissive point. Maybe with an answer like this. (I suppose i don't really have a choice. I guess i should do as you wish.) (Finally it was time for you to understand this! A submissive daughter is a good daughter)

Edited by lcewolf

@Monoman1 im sorry to bother you. i know you are quite busy. 

But are there any news on your new WT?

would love to see regular updates from you, like you did before :D 

actually, cant wait to test it. I check everyday if something is posted here haha.

cant say it more often, but im very greatful for your good work :) keep going!

5 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I cannot find the right page for quoting this but i remember vagly someting about possibly falmer or monster coming into the cave.

Yea, Something like that. It's very WIP though. I mean even the cave isn't even really done yet. More of an idea. 

3 hours ago, adle said:

But are there any news on your new WT?

Yup. MWA. 

Edited by Monoman1

This mod became one of my favourite mods I ever played in a long time!

I was wondering with the "Cum Slut" feature which would require you to bathe. Do you need Bathing in Skyrim or does it work with the 'bathing' feature from SLS (iirc with Frostfall it removes cum if you stay in the water for x seconds)?
If Bathing in Skyrim is required, can it be safely installed mid-playthrough as said in BiS Tweaked? If possible, I guess I should not change Plugin LoadOrder in MO2 but only add it to the bottom of the list?

Thanks again for this wonderful mod, the YPS adds a lot to the experience and I'm glad that I installed it. 

Edited by Straze
2 hours ago, Straze said:

If Bathing in Skyrim is required, can it be safely installed mid-playthrough as said in BiS Tweaked?

Usually adding a mod is quite safe for your game, with the exclusion of radical overhauls like Requiem. But BiS is rather non-invasive, so IMO it should work just fine. But to really enjoy it, you should also include a mod that would make bathing possible. I myself recommend this one:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75038

Although it should be noted that this should go rather low in load order, otherwise it might cause CTD.

which would require you to bathe.

Requires you to NOT bathe. Not trying to be pedantic. Just clarifying in case it's something you're not interested in. 

Do you need Bathing in Skyrim or does it work with the 'bathing' feature from SLS (iirc with Frostfall it removes cum if you stay in the water for x seconds)?

They're sort of different things. SLS will still remove cum as such IIRC. Not sure it'll remove BiS dirt though. IMO I'm not sure it should anyway. 'Baked on' dirt would require scrubbing (I think. Haven't performed any real world tests just yet...)

If Bathing in Skyrim is required, can it be safely installed mid-playthrough as said in BiS Tweaked? If possible, I guess I should not change Plugin LoadOrder in MO2 but only add it to the bottom of the list?

Should be fine adding BiS to the end of your load order. The one thing I'm not sure about is if WT will pick it up mid way through or if there's a point after which it stops checking...

19 minutes ago, damarok said:

I was wondering whether the "Mother is dead" debuff eventually disappears. If not, why? Is it supposed to make the PC even more father-dependent for roleplaying purposes? 

Yes. About 1 game month IIRC. 

It's a consequence for allowing mother to die and not begging/whoring/stealing/selling your shit/risking/ enough for her upkeep. 

It's a bit shit. And I don't particularly like it. But it's better than nothing. 

There are 2 things that are a bit unclear to me:

1. YPS Hair colour request. 
Father gets bored of the current Hair colour and wants it to change, but the duration hasn't ended yet. I was curious how I could change the duration to be more in line with the speed of the requests.
Notification:

Spoiler

image.png.6de084fafafdbaca0fcce6d479dbd907.png

YPS settings:

Spoiler

image.png.5e0a96a405e6d30af53447892fa3f491.png

Does this mean it takes 21 days? So, I need to lower Minimum Coloration Interval down as well as "Minimum Perm Interval"?

2. What triggers different party requests? So far I've only had normal Drink/Food/Dance requests after 4(or5) parties, with these stats;
Favour = 78
Depravity = 62
Submission = 28

Sometimes dialogue stops after "how can I serve you", hopefully it doesn't do that when a new request is triggered.
Edit: The above makes me think that tasks other than the starting ones are stuck.

Edited by Straze
29 minutes ago, Straze said:

There are 2 things that are a bit unclear to me:

Father gets bored of the current Hair colour and wants it to change, but the duration hasn't ended yet. I was curious how I could change the duration to be more in line with the speed of the requests.

Set coloration interval to around 3 days.

Does this mean it takes 21 days?

It means you can't change hair color within 21 days.

as well as "Minimum Perm Interval"?

WT does not utilize perm, so you can leave it as it is.

22 hours ago, Straze said:

What kapibar said

22 hours ago, Straze said:

2. What triggers different party requests? So far I've only had normal Drink/Food/Dance requests after 4(or5) parties, with these stats;

Ah I can't really help with this. The party is something that's changed a good bit in my version and still needs more change IIRC. 

23 hours ago, Straze said:

Sometimes dialogue stops after "how can I serve you", hopefully it doesn't do that when a new request is triggered.
Edit: The above makes me think that tasks other than the starting ones are stuck.

Nah, it's just a bug in the dialogue conditions IIRC. One I believe I've fixed. I think. 

There's just not that many tasks. Food/drink/sex/dance. I think that's it?

10 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

Food/drink/sex/dance. I think that's it?

Hmm, guess "sex" needs some specific requirements to trigger it(does that include sex with the dog if enabled)? Haven't had it yet.

Not sure how much it has changed in terms of tasks based on character development, but if I could suggest anything - I wouldn't mind seeing some of the different furniture being used,

or

something to distract/tease the PC during the party (when PC tries to focus on her tasks (food/drinks)).

Example: guest can ask for PC to use vaginal Plug which would tease her (triggered by guest) whilst doing other tasks for the other guests.
Example2: Blindfold which makes her stumble occasionally.
Example3: Drugs(skooma) to make her vision blurry (like the very confusing "Skooma Whore" effects). 

16 hours ago, Straze said:

Hmm, guess "sex" needs some specific requirements to trigger it(does that include sex with the dog if enabled)? Haven't had it yet.

Not sure how much it has changed in terms of tasks based on character development, but if I could suggest anything - I wouldn't mind seeing some of the different furniture being used,

or

something to distract/tease the PC during the party (when PC tries to focus on her tasks (food/drinks)).

Example: guest can ask for PC to use vaginal Plug which would tease her (triggered by guest) whilst doing other tasks for the other guests.
Example2: Blindfold which makes her stumble occasionally.
Example3: Drugs(skooma) to make her vision blurry (like the very confusing "Skooma Whore" effects). 

@Straze If my memory is good you need to do the party naked. Before that no option in that matter.

If you didn't serve father naked it won't happen.

Btw @Monoman1 Since the outfit progression the Vanilla way to be naked no longer work or appear in my game.

same for Submission at 100.

So @Straze if you want to see those new option you need to to and use the outfit progress.

I hope it will help you.

On 9/11/2022 at 5:39 AM, sancian3k said:

I would like to ask when the supply run progessed to Belethor ask sex with his dog, it always says my character failed to cum and Belethor says prictice more. No matter I have SLSO enabled or not. I had tried 2 new games, one with SLSO enabled (I've encountered father refused to cum, maybe I shouldn't let SexLab Utility Plus replace all the SLSO tweaks files?) and one disable. It's there any hard limits for failing Belethor's order before PC be able to cum at that scenario?

Did you figure it out? 
Just reached the same part and after the animation ends I get bad reputation debuff within Whiterun.
Not sure if reputation can be saved in any way.

I'm guessing it is tied to the bestiality progression by accepting father's punishments to have s*x with the dog (haven't done it enough to progress that part of the mod). MCM shows "Recognised as Breeder" as invalid. 

Spoiler

image.png.cf4afb96c5a1dec5a79a489172cbd194.png

Edited by Straze
11 hours ago, Straze said:

Did you figure it out? 
Just reached the same part and after the animation ends I get bad reputation debuff within Whiterun.
Not sure if reputation can be saved in any way.

I'm guessing it is tied to the bestiality progression by accepting father's punishments to have s*x with the dog (haven't done it enough to progress that part of the mod). MCM shows "Recognised as Breeder" as invalid. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.cf4afb96c5a1dec5a79a489172cbd194.png

There is a simple way to make it work. Disable avance stage auto in Sexlab. (You need to make your «Partner» Cum.)

The only negative point is you could fail the «Shopping/supply run»  @Monoman1 didn't put enough time for enjoying the event.

Better be HIgh on skooma if you want to success. When i want to success without skooma i have to teleport after the event of Belethor. Since you have other

task to complete before do the «supply run» i rarely have enough time to complete it.

Since i got multiple mod causing my pc to be harassed and  well fuck when she walk naked in town because she is  treat like a slave.

I wondering why all other even/task or not put on «Pause» when we do this part.  After all,  your father send you naked cover of cum and i am pretty sure he expect the PC

to get well fuck. We should have a «Day off» and the whole day for do this quest.

But i hope it will help you @Straze

4 hours ago, lcewolf said:

There is a simple way to make it work. Disable avance stage auto in Sexlab. (You need to make your «Partner» Cum.)

The only negative point is you could fail the «Shopping/supply run»  @Monoman1 didn't put enough time for enjoying the event.

Better be HIgh on skooma if you want to success. When i want to success without skooma i have to teleport after the event of Belethor. Since you have other

task to complete before do the «supply run» i rarely have enough time to complete it.

Since i got multiple mod causing my pc to be harassed and  well fuck when she walk naked in town because she is  treat like a slave.

I wondering why all other even/task or not put on «Pause» when we do this part.  After all,  your father send you naked cover of cum and i am pretty sure he expect the PC

to get well fuck. We should have a «Day off» and the whole day for do this quest.

But i hope it will help you @Straze

Will test by disabling it, if it isn't tied to progression within WT. It would feel like cheating if there were requirements to complete before succeeding. 

Edit; unless I had the wrong setting, it doesn't work/progress stages. Thought it was based on timers but reading your message again makes me think it needs SLSO which I don't use. Is SLSO required for Supply Run?

Edited by Straze

@Monoman1

got some ideas for player prositution from father.

maybe he requieres PC to improve her sex skills with the customer. so she needs to do blowjobs only. after that vaginal, anal, mulitple gangbangs and so on.

could be some cool conversation between father, the customers and PC.

if shes doing good, he could reward her or somesthing.

also maybe a line of customers waiting for their turn. if somebody doent like it, you can built in a skip option or something.

just some ideas to improve the scenario

Edited by adle
On 9/27/2022 at 4:06 AM, Straze said:

Will test by disabling it, if it isn't tied to progression within WT. It would feel like cheating if there were requirements to complete before succeeding. 

Edit; unless I had the wrong setting, it doesn't work/progress stages. Thought it was based on timers but reading your message again makes me think it needs SLSO which I don't use. Is SLSO required for Supply Run?

Without SLSO it's nearly impossible to achieve from my experience.

Yes you need it. If you like immersion i strongly recommend it.